Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 24th, 2009 #1
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Default I'm giong to be in DT Knoxville today with a box of TAA4

I'm giong to be in DT Knoxville today with a box of TAA 4.

I am thinking of making my way down to the Knox County court house to pass out about 200 TAA 4's. This is the last box of papers Rounder sent me for a special occation.

My phone takes short videos with sound and pictures. I could take pics and video and send them to a trusted vnn members phone so they can post them on the forum I am down town.

It sends them pretty quick since it is a 3G area.

Would this be a good idea?

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old August 24th, 2009 #2
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Just got off the phone with Rounder for moral support and to put the fire in the ol' belly.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Old August 24th, 2009 #3
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Just got off the phone with Rounder for moral support and to put the fire in the ol' belly.

Randy will be posting pics and videos in the tard section of the forum.

Kentckyanna True News

Old August 24th, 2009 #4
conflict

Good for you....Thank you for doing this!

Old August 24th, 2009 #5
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Thanks for posting those pics Randy.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=99658

I had to walk about a mile from the court house. I could not find a closer place to park except for on the other side of the river.

I was pretty excited walking over to the court house. While on my way there some guy was walking toward me on the bridge. I asked him if he was coming from the court house where the murder trial was taking place. He said he wasn't and that he never even knew a trial was going on and was too busy to have known about it.

This is what the system does it keeps people so busy that they do not have a clue of what is going on around them. I handed this guy a TAA and an old WPL. He thaked me then we parted ways.

I walked on down to the front of the Kawp shop passing out TAA's along the way. There was a televitz van parked in front of the Kawp shop.

There were people gathered all around the front of the kawp shop. I asked these people if they were here for the murder trial, they all said no. I gave out TAA's there and then headed on around to the front of the court house where Alex Linder got arrested.

I went up the walk way to the front of the court house and saw a whole lot of Niggers. Most if not all of these Niggers were there for their own court hearings.

I saw a White guy on a bench and went over to talk to him and asked him if he was there for the trial. He said no and that he was not aware of it. He got a TAA as I was telling him that it is time for us Whites to take a stand.

I then walked around the square handing out more TAA's. The Niggers were looking at me and I could tell that they were wondering what I was handing out to all of these White people but not them.

Then the channel 8 news car pulls up and parks. Two guys get out. I walk over to them asked them if them were here to cover the murder trial. They said no, I handed them each a Taa and walk around some more passing out papers.

A lawyer comes out of the court house. The channel 8 guys go over to him to interveiw him. I walk up behind the news guys real close so I could hear what they are interviewing him about.

It turns out they were interveiwing him about a city coulncil meeting. I think it was about how the city wants to pass a law for it will be against the law for people to have guns near the city parks.

I then walk around to the side of the court house to where the doors are that lead people into the court house. I thought about going in, but I did not want to get a commotion started and upset the kids' families any more than they are.

I did however talk to a couple of older ladies who work inside the court house. One of the ladies had to get back to work. The other one stayed there and talked to me for a few minute before she had to go back to work.

The last thing she said to me was that she hopes they fry. I responded back with "I hope they hang". She chuckled and I handed he a paper as she was walking away.

I then found myself back around to the front of the kawp shop again. There was this dude sitting between the court house and the kawp shop. I went over and talked to him for about ten minutes.

We talked about race and how White people better wake up ect... I told him that I better get going and pass out some more papers. I then said "there's two lawyers that look like they need a paper". He laughed, as he was getting in his car.

I then crossed the street and handed the two jewy looking lawyers a paper.

I then walked back to where I parked passing out papers along the way. Passed paper out to cars stopped by the red light while walking across the bridge.

Sorry I did not get an interveiw Rounder nor any video footage. There really wasn't much to video that a pictuce couldn't say.

It was pretty quit all in all except for me running around I spent over an hour there.

But, after I left I heard on the radio that they brought Cobbin's big Nigger brother over to the court house for an areignment.

Kentckyanna True News

Thread