Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 1st, 2019 #1
Reynolds
Banned

Default UK: What Do You Think Of Nick Griffin Now, After Addressing EU Parliament?

Thanks to White Forum member WN2017 for this video. I'am sure some here have already seen this very short video. Nick Griffin is a BNP representative in the EU Parliament. He didn't mince words when he addressed the EU parliament about losing British sovereignty to foreigners. He also mentioned the Zionists.

"Nick Griffin speaks out against White genocide in parliament. If current levels of non-European immigration remain, and if non-European invaders are allowed to stay in Europe, we will be a minority in our own lands before 2040 and virtually extinct by the end of the century".

Last edited by Reynolds; February 1st, 2019 at 06:32 PM.

Old February 2nd, 2019 #2
Widener
WARFATHER

Default Nick visited us in America, decades ago. He left us thinking that he was returning to the UK and would be a game-changer. Nothing occurred. 'Til now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynolds View Post

Thanks to White Forum member WN2017 for this video. I'am sure some here have already seen this very short video. Nick Griffin is a BNP representative in the EU Parliament. He didn't mince words when he addressed the EU parliament about losing British sovereignty to foreigners. He also mentioned the Zionists.

"Nick Griffin speaks out against White genocide in parliament. If current levels of non-European immigration remain, and if non-European invaders are allowed to stay in Europe, we will be a minority in our own lands before 2040 and virtually extinct by the end of the century".
Nick is making his move. He is actually a professional-level boxer. I wondered what happened to him. It must be very difficult to keep out of jail over there when you despise kikery to the point where you must do something about it.

Kikery is so evil, that even right now, when I type in the perfect word for the occasion, kikery, it turned into the word, misery. A regular occurrence. Talk about 'Big Brother.'

Thread