Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 8th, 2005 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator

I deleted it because it was a personal attack, and whether right or wrong, I don't want flaming on activist threads. Start it up in the Lounge, not here.

Old May 8th, 2005 #42
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
You tell him, Steve, no one does anything for VNN but you anyway! You must have gotten into the catnip again. I ran into this earlier today, I thought maybe you were alluding to me, but wasn't at all sure, not being a flaming narcissist I don't assume everything is about me.

Steve, I honestly don't know WTF you're talking about? You posted something that Alex felt compelled to delete? I'd sure like to read it, if that is in fact true.

As far as Vaughn is concerned, just the fact that everyone here hates him makes him fun by default to joke around with, but the most fun I have with the guy by far is fucking with you!

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...ht=assignation
That's what I like about you, Steve, you never disappoint.
'Shirley, I am the most entertaining poster on VNN, bar-hopping none. My relationship with 'Pari, as I call her, is none of anyones business and the particulars of our association that I posted on VNN caused me no end of protestation on her part.

As too the fraudulent misnomer that you call "Vaughn", or as some announce as 'queenie, I have nothing to say other than sex change operations have a way of going awry.

The offending post that Alex deleted was related to your lack of virility and emasculation that I felt should be addressed. Alex felt otherwise and upon careful consideration I agreed.

In short, the loss of power and masculinity of White males is more apparent in some than in others but should not be brought to the forefront of VNN threads that deal with important topics such as the broadcasting network.

Just let me say this: DHEA can work wonders with testosterone challenged WN's like you and Sutter. In fact, you might find that after using it a desire of women will occur instead of the helpless lack of vigor you feel for Intrepid!

Old May 8th, 2005 #43
Augustus Sutter

Default Juicehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Fuck off, dickhead! You slammed me from day one for being Millers rah rah guy and then in the next breath hammer me cuz I don't send in the appropriate amount of cash.

Let me ask you this, bitch. What have you ever done for VNN besides hiding under your sons bed whenever you hear a knock at the door. Punks like you, Intrepid and Doppel are a dime a dozen if not outright trolls or worse!

Good day to you, sir!
I think you are suffering from the DT's or advanced stages of alcoholism. I have never slammed you at all. You know, I used to slam Doc Martin for being delusional and a defective, who would come on this forum to tell wild B.S stories in order to gain admiration and approval. I now owe him an apology. Doc Martin in his wildest dreams never cooked up cock and bull stories of your caliber.

You're just a sad, pathetic loser trying to make up for your lack of real-life accomplishments by coming on this forum and telling your shithouse, locker-room Bullshit. You talked a good game for a while, but now you have lost all credibility.

Old May 8th, 2005 #44
Augustus Sutter

Default Antabuse is the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Just let me say this: DHEA can work wonders with testosterone challenged WN's like you and Sutter. In fact, you might find that after using it a desire of women will occur instead of the helpless lack of vigor you feel for Intrepid!
Well tough guy, I suggest you take Antabuse to help you along in life. Maybe you can sober-up with the help of this medication. Then you wouldn't have to come on the forum to compensate for your alcohol induced E.D.

http://spahp.creighton.edu/mental_he...hapter%205.htm

Old May 8th, 2005 #45
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

This thread seems to have degenerated, all of a sudden.

But anyway, I would like to express my approval for the latest VNN broadcast. Good luck guys!

Old May 8th, 2005 #46
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPack
This thread seems to have degenerated, all of a sudden.

But anyway, I would like to express my approval for the latest VNN broadcast. Good luck guys!
Thanks. New show taped this afternoon. Stan will let us know when it will be posted.

Old May 8th, 2005 #47
Subrosa
Banned

Default Shame on Sutter and DH

Ya'll shouldn't be getting cap'n fancy pants all excited. Lookeheah, I'm gawn to the gym. As soon as I get back, I want all ya'll to hug and make up. If you don't, I'm going to slap Lagergeld silly.

Old May 8th, 2005 #48
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Thanks. New show taped this afternoon. Stan will let us know when it will be posted.
Excellent. Now if VNN'ers who've received their boxes of TAAs will distribute them ASAP, there'll be lots of new listeners. And lots and lots more listeners when VNN'ers have ordered and distributed the whole batch of 20,000. (hint hint)

Old May 8th, 2005 #49
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

I have noticed a problem on the VNN main page. I am using Mozilla Firefox 1.0.2 and the VNN page displays like this (attached):

Old May 8th, 2005 #50
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Whereas with IE, it looks OK, the sidebar shows up at the top.

Methinks your HTML TABLEs are malformatted.

Old May 8th, 2005 #51
Stan Sikorski
Returned

upgrade to version 1.7 Joe and let me know what you see then

Old May 9th, 2005 #52
Kindly Negro Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski
upgrade to version 1.7 Joe and let me know what you see then
Stan, in between bouts of playing "hide the pudding pop" with the fairly-attractive-for-a-nigress wife and hearing that my son Theo is on something called "the down low", I'd like to listen to VNN Radio. The problem is that despite being a non threatening Negro professional, DSL is not available in my area. I'm stuck with 56k and the broken up shows at even 5mg don't stream. It's extremely frustraing cuz you still have to pretty much download the whole segment before you can listen to it. When are you gonna start streaming the shows properly? Can't ya help a brutha out?

Old May 9th, 2005 #53
Subrosa
Banned

Default I've got the same problem

I was at my other place this weekend and it's so remote I can't even get cable, let alone DSL. I did some testing and it's definitely not streaming. I know it's not my system because I can hit another site and they stream perfectly.

Old May 9th, 2005 #54
Stan Sikorski
Returned

The Shoutcast program was installed on the server yesterday following the recording session of the next Goyfire segments. I have to work today on configuring it and whatever playlists are involved. If all goes smoothly we should be streaming sometime today. Hopefully, it is as easy as the instructions say it is.

Old May 9th, 2005 #55
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

It's Mozilla Firefox I'm using, most recent ver is 1.0.3, I will try that. I will also try plain vanilla Mozilla 1.7.7, it's downloading right now.

edit: Strange font tags only in Firefox.

Old May 9th, 2005 #56
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Hmm, it does seem as though the problem is with Firefox, all the crazy FONT tags don't show up in IE either.

Old May 9th, 2005 #57
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Okay, so I upgraded Firefox to 1.0.3, and it doesn't do the stupid font thing in the source, but VNN main page still looks the same as before with the sidebar at the bottom.

Tried Mozilla 1.7.7, same problem.
Tried Netscape 8.0 Beta, same problem.

Could another VNNF member with a non-IE browser confirm this?

I noticed some problems with the source, like the closing TABLE tag (missing) on the last table.

Old May 9th, 2005 #58
Stan Sikorski
Returned

I had my wife take a look and it was fine. Did you clear your internet temp files?

Old May 9th, 2005 #59
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski
I had my wife take a look and it was fine. Did you clear your internet temp files?
I have all my browsers set to delete history, cookies, and cache upon close. You can't do that with IE, which is why I don't use IE.

I'm a big fan of VNN, I'm not trying to be an a*hole with this.

I am just trying to let you know that visitors using alternative browsers are going to have a problem viewing the main page. FYI none of those browsers have a problem with the Forum, it's just the main page sidebar.

Old May 9th, 2005 #60
Kindly Negro Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPack
Could another VNNF member with a non-IE browser confirm this?
Yes. I'm using Mozilla's Camino 8.3 for Mac OSX and am experiencing the same problem.

Thread