VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 23rd, 2015 #1
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Default The Bobster...Banned???!!!

That guy makes great posts and is likely one of the forum´s most popular posters, never thought we´d see him banned.

http://vnnforum.com/member.php?u=8826

Last edited by Hugo Böse; February 23rd, 2015 at 08:33 PM.

Old February 23rd, 2015 #2
Alyss
vnn member

Weird. Great member, poster & diffetenrtly not a troll!

Old February 23rd, 2015 #3
313Chris

He's at Rape Dungeon (the most anti-VNN site on the internet, and where he's had an account for quite some time, btw) trashing this forum as we speak.

So, maybe he wasn't what he seemed after all.

Old February 23rd, 2015 #4
varg

If you side with, or even support a known rapist we don't want you here. You lack the character we want associated with VNN. He had been on here for years yet seemingly has no problems registering an account on a site that accuses VNN of being run by jews, the feds, and all other sorts of serious smears with zero evidence. We don't want disloyal punks on here either. If you want to be associated with that stuff, or just think it's all a big joke.. then fuck off.

Quote:
That guy makes great posts and is likely the forum´s most popular poster
Mostly copy and pastes news articles, and throws a hissy fit anytime a semi-similar thread to his is posted. Yeah, we don't want or need hall monitors or emotional fags who think they 'deserve credit' for something as simple as copying and pasting news articles. I explained to him why sometimes I want similar threads to have their own separate thread when they're updated, or a different take on the story, yet he couldn't get that through his head. That's not good enough for him, this site should be run how HE thinks it should be run, and he'd keep on with his crusade to bitch anytime a semi-similar thread to his was posted. This site isn't here just for stories you haven't read before. We want to attract new readers, and sometimes repetition is necessary. Most adults would understand this and wouldn't throw a fit anytime someone posted a similar thread to theirs, they'd just not read the alternative one. But then again we're talking about someone with a fragile ego who thinks he 'deserves credit' for copying and pasting text someone else wrote.

Last edited by varg; February 23rd, 2015 at 02:41 PM.

Old February 23rd, 2015 #5
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
If you side with, or even support a known rapist we don't want you here....
I completely agree with this. And I'm justifiably angry that in a recent post you accused me of supporting a known rapist. Of course you were referring to Fred, and yes I got along with him well. That is until the rape case was made public.

I read the posts and what legal papers were available. It was obvious that he was guilty and I even made a post here stating the certainty of his guilt. I got 10 plus thumbs for the post. For all I know one of them was from you.

So, accuse me of being pro-marijuana, accuse me of being soft on young adults (children) who are on the left...but for mercies sake don't ever accuse me of siding with a known rapist.

Thanks,

Mike

Old February 23rd, 2015 #6
cillian

What's the policy on siding with known pedophiles?

Old February 23rd, 2015 #7
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
I completely agree with this. And I'm justifiably angry that in a recent post you accused me of supporting a known rapist. Of course you were referring to Fred, and yes I got along with him well. That is until the rape case was made public.

I read the posts and what legal papers were available. It was obvious that he was guilty and I even made a post here stating the certainty of his guilt. I got 10 plus thumbs for the post. For all I know one of them was from you.

So, accuse me of being pro-marijuana, accuse me of being soft on young adults (children) who are on the left...but for mercies sake don't ever accuse me of siding with a known rapist.

Thanks,

Mike
Yes that's fine, I apologize if you had quit after you learned that and I didn't know the correct timing of events. Ferd essentially set the entire thing up just to spread smears about VNN; a site he had thought worthy enough to support in the past. His ban was legitimate for breaking our lenient rules, which he was allowed to skirt for years, even more so than any other poster in VNN's history, then when he was finally banned for legitimate reasons he shows his true character and just how low he will go and how he doesn't mind spreading serious lies against Alex & VNN. People who support Ferd and his forum are just as bad in my mind, why would we want people on here who don't mind liars and convicted rapists? or people there who have no problem with the serious lies spread about this forum, while they think they can still continue to be a dual-citizen poster on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian
Well obviously we don't defend or side with pedophiles.

Last edited by varg; February 23rd, 2015 at 03:17 PM.

Old February 23rd, 2015 #8
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Anyone posting at The Rape Dungeon® shouldn't be posting here, period.

Old February 23rd, 2015 #9
Olaf Menes

Maybe he was the on the receiving side of the rape dungeon.

Old February 23rd, 2015 #10
Fracture

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
You get the can. Why go to fucking Freddy's site when you can stay here? Mr. Linder and his mods have proven that they're not raping buddies unlike Freddy O'Faggot and his Gay-goyle.
Mr. Linder made it perfectly clear that anyone posting on (un)WhiteNations gets the can over here. Bobster didn't listen, and he got 'da can.

Old February 24th, 2015 #11
Alyss
vnn member

Never even heard about "rape dragon forum" before.

Old February 24th, 2015 #12
Zander

People on here have been defending and promoting a convicted sex beast....I don't see them being banned?

Old February 24th, 2015 #13
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
People on here have been defending and promoting a convicted sex beast....I don't see them being banned?
The women are the serial sex beasts (not Bev or myself etc...) They flaunt sex in every way possible, then call out rape. There is legit rapes on women (when those women didn't provoke it) and those men should be punished for it.

Its funny hey? That American footballer that was put on charges for rape? The charges came from the very women I'm accusing, while you guys defend those women. But in that thread, you guys were on his side because she actually wanted sex. But when it comes too WN we know, you all accuse him and take the women's side without his side of the story.

One day, this will happen too you!

Old February 24th, 2015 #14
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly Foxyy View Post
But when it comes too WN we know, you all accuse him and take the women's side without his side of the story.
We have his side of the story.

We have: a guilty plea, a signed contract with his wife agreeing to get help for "concerns relating to paedophilia" and a tape recording of him admitting to ".......shockingly young girls".

I don't want to revisit the argument again. Just saying, that's good enough for many people to take a large pinch of salt with the long-winded explanations for the above and it should be good enough for the people who believe he falsely admitted it to say "you're on the sex offenders register - perhaps you shouldn't be a prominent face in a WN organisation".

Old February 24th, 2015 #15
Zander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly Foxyy View Post
The women are the serial sex beasts (not Bev or myself etc...) They flaunt sex in every way possible, then call out rape. There is legit rapes on women (when those women didn't provoke it) and those men should be punished for it.

Its funny hey? That American footballer that was put on charges for rape? The charges came from the very women I'm accusing, while you guys defend those women. But in that thread, you guys were on his side because she actually wanted sex. But when it comes too WN we know, you all accuse him and take the women's side without his side of the story.

One day, this will happen too you!
No it will not happen to me. End of. You defend self-confessed perverts and scum bags, so its more likely to happen to you, but then again, maybe you enjoy that kinda sick stuff.

Old March 3rd, 2015 #16
Ian Kelshaw

Who's the Bobster?

Old February 1st, 2019 #17
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
He's at Rape Dungeon (the most anti-VNN site on the internet, and where he's had an account for quite some time, btw) trashing this forum as we speak.

So, maybe he wasn't what he seemed after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Anyone posting at The Rape Dungeon® shouldn't be posting here, period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
If you side with, or even support a known rapist we don't want you here. You lack the character we want associated with VNN.
If The Bobster was banned for posting on Fred O'Malley's forum a.k.a. the rape dungeon (where Fred (the rapist) and his friends constantly accuse Alex Linder of being a jew, fed, infiltrator, etc.), then why is this new, annoying and worthless poster called Reynolds allowed to post here and spam the This Just In section with threads that have nothing to do with news stories (and that are some times even anti-white garbage)?

Reynolds is a member on Fred O'Malley's forum, he advertises it here on VNN and even reposts material from it. Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

Quote:
Thanks to Fred O'Malley, White Nations Forum
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2264873&postcount=1

In my opinion, if a valuable member like The Bobster is banned from VNN for also posting on Fred O'Malley's forum, then the same thing should happen to this Reynolds character who clearly doesn't have anything interesting to say.

Old February 2nd, 2019 #18
Stewart Meadows

The worthless, low-IQ shitposter Reynolds has just started a new embarrassing, anti-white thread in the This Just In section, this time he's apparently claiming that Dylann Roof doesn't exist, and that the Charleston church shooting was a false flag:

Does Dylann Roof Even Exist? "Everythings Wrong With His Journal..."

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=553161

The entire OP consists of excerpts from some strange blog that contains anti-white garbage, like the following quotes:

Quote:
He feels bad for the white children? I don’t feel bad for anybody named “Storm” because with that name, you’re either a neo-Nazi or an X-Men superhero.
Quote:
He mentions “giving up [his] life,” but instead of showing remorse for his actions, he’s hoping they lead to martyrdom. There were reports that he tried to shoot himself in the head at the church, but he ran out of bullets. Talk about being a fucking failure (and that’s one he can’t blame on the Jews)!
Quote:
Dylann Roof’s actions cannot be undone. And sentencing him to death or life in prison will not dissuade the next Dylann Roof from spreading hate in a church, a mall, a school, or wherever.
Quote:
Let’s do everything in our power to identify intolerance (and racism, and bigotry, and terrorism), call it out for what it is, and eliminate it.
Why is Reynolds spreading this garbage in the news section? I realize that people are allowed to post anti-white material here since VNN is a free speech forum (that's why I've accepted that Jeffrey Smither spams the entire forum with his Asian sex fantasies), but if a person posts anti-white material and breaks the rules like Reynolds does, can't something be done about him?

Edit: one minute after I wrote this post, a moderator decided to ban Reynolds.

Old February 2nd, 2019 #19
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The worthless, low-IQ shitposter Reynolds has just started a new embarrassing, anti-white thread in the This Just In section, this time he's apparently claiming that Dylann Roof doesn't exist, and that the Charleston church shooting was a false flag:

The entire OP consists of excerpts from some strange blog that contains anti-white garbage, like the following quotes:

Why is Reynolds spreading this garbage in the news section? I realize that people are allowed to post anti-white material here since VNN is a free speech forum (that's why I've accepted that Jeffrey Smither spams the entire forum with his Asian sex fantasies), but if a person posts anti-white material and breaks the rules like Reynolds does, can't something be done about him?

Edit: one minute after I wrote this post, a moderator decided to ban Reynolds.
He was close to Bible thumping, I could feel it from cyberspace.

Rape Dungeon Guy has said ridiculous things about Craig as well- being an ADL Agent, lol.

I was with Craig for many of his probation appointments starting in 2016, and we always had to worry about his ankle monitor going off when it needed to charge. A few times he'd have to go to Minot immediately when it malfunctioned.

Funny thing for an ADL agent to have to do, you'd think the treatment would be 'mo betta'.

Reynolds, gone fishin', doo dah, doo dah.

Old February 3rd, 2019 #20
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Good find. His comments are extremely anti-White, and he sounds like an antifa-fag.

Nobody is calling for people to shoot up nigger churches, but to use an action like that as an opportunity to spew anti-White garbage means that person is definitely an enemy.

And to say that this was a "false flag", and that Dylan Roof doesn't exist, is Katsung level conspiracy-tard stuff. At least some of Katsung's stuff is mildly amusing to read.

Tags
bobster banned

Thread