Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2007 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Date

Open to suggestions. Leading contenders are sometime in late spring, early summer or MLK day.

Old March 19th, 2007 #2
Geoff Beck
Hammer

I've visited Tennessee in Spring time, during the month of May. The temps are moderate then and so is the humidity.

Later in the summer both are hardly bearable.

Old March 19th, 2007 #3
Dave C.
Banned

I think the date may be contingent on the site. Is this to be a "traditional" Rally?? What else may be going on in Knoxville to pull people away from our event??

These are questions that need to be addressed.

Thanks for the quick action on the threads, guys. You are the best!

Old March 19th, 2007 #4
OTPTT
Banned

One vote for late Spring.

Old March 19th, 2007 #5
Dave C.
Banned

Late Spring is good. Southerners shut themselves inside in the summertime.

Old March 19th, 2007 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

A decision on time/place will be made no later than Sunday April 1st.

Old March 19th, 2007 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

May 28 is Memorial Day; monday of a three-day weekend.

Old March 20th, 2007 #8
conflict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
May 28 is Memorial Day; monday of a three-day weekend.

I'll second this. Good idea.

Old March 20th, 2007 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

What about Sunday afternoon of the three-day weekend? That's less than three months from now. We will have to move extremely quickly to do it, especially if we print a paper.

Of course, we can do multiple rallies. Return on MLK day to christen it Christian Newsom Day.

Old March 20th, 2007 #10
conflict

Sounds good to me.

Old March 20th, 2007 #11
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
What about Sunday afternoon of the three-day weekend? That's less than three months from now. We will have to move extremely quickly to do it, especially if we print a paper.

Of course, we can do multiple rallies. Return on MLK day to christen it Christian Newsom Day.
This will cut it too close, in my humble opinion. My vote would be for late fall. Allow us time to muster a large presence. Mass distribution of a Channon Christian edition of our paper. Flyer drops all over Knoxville and TN. Organizing state-wide car pools, room sharing, etc. Co-ordinate airline flights, that sort of thing.

If we show up with 17 guys behind a baracade, what's the point?

We are in no hurry. Let's not rush into battle with only our anger, however justified. Let's prepare. It's not like the media is going to suddenly dump Anna Nicole Smith and start running with the story.

My take on the date. I'll be there whenever it is, of course. I'm thinking black suit.

Old March 20th, 2007 #12
expose_them_all
King of Tards

I think three months is plenty of time, let's do it - let's get busy. When a date is set, we'll have hundreds of concerned Whites promoting it. I'm already promoting it on my blog. Let's start mass promoting it now. Three months is plenty of time. No need to plot and plan more than three months - I say let's get the ball rolling.

That’s my two shekels anyway.

Old March 20th, 2007 #13
Derrick Beukeboom

May. Preferably before school lets out and UT.
There is plenty of time. It's a memorial rally for 2 young lives lost. Just show up to remember these young people.

Old March 20th, 2007 #14
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by expose_them_all View Post
I think three months is plenty of time, let's do it - let's get busy. When a date is set, we'll have hundreds of concerned Whites promoting it. I'm already promoting it on my blog. Let's start mass promoting it now. Three months is plenty of time. No need to plot and plan more than three months - I say let's get the ball rolling.

That’s my two shekels anyway.
We don't have three months for that date. We have 67 days. Most 'Kwans have family plans for warm-weather holidays. We want their undivided attention. No use competing with Uncle Rick's Bar-B-Q for attendance from the locals.

Old March 20th, 2007 #15
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

Memorial Day. Early arrivals get in on Friday and start tabloid distro. Continue thru Saturday. Event held Sunday at noon. Leaves plenty of time for Uncle Rick's bbq on Sat.

Old March 20th, 2007 #16
High Speed Nazi
Banned

http://registrar.tennessee.edu/acade..._cal_0607.html

UT Knoxville's last day of class is April 27, then they screw around with finals for two weeks. They graduate May 10.

Old March 21st, 2007 #17
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Did a quick search of what else is happening on the 28th, in that area.

If you want major coverage you have to make sure you are not clashing with some other event or news story.

University has already been mentioned, as has memorial day, so I'll skip mentioning those.

http://www.tnvacation.com/calendar/2007/May/28/

That's a page for festivals and stuff, so people can gauge if there is something that's going to take everyone out of town, or focus them elsewhere, and it also lists for the whole year, should other dates be suggested.

There's another calender here:

http://spring.tnvacation.com/jubilees/may/?day=28

I'm sure others can find other calenders as well.

It's important on an event like this not to pick a time that is convenient for you, but a time that works for the place you are visiting.

There is no point marching through a town, for example, if everyones off at a ball game, and no one notices you.

Slightly off topic, but looking for events and happenings in the area, I found this:

Quote:
On May 28, 1830, President Jackson signed the Indian Removal Act, requiring all Native Americans to leave their homes and move west of the Mississippi River.
May 28th is anniversary day in Knoxville, of the Indian Removal act.

Old March 21st, 2007 #18
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Holiday events are always iffy and I honestly don't think May 28th gives us near enough time to do everything we want to do, but if that's the date, we need to move YESTERDAY.

Waiting till the first to announce will cost us 10 days of lead-in time we don't have.

If it is indeed to be the 28th, let's call that the date and start advertising it as such.

Old March 21st, 2007 #19
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Thumbs up Yes Memorial Day

I think Memorial Day Weekend would be perfect. 3 day weekend, plus activists could make Friday a work vaction day so arriving in Knoxville on Thursday night - to help in getting the newspaper out all day. I suggest a March & Rally at the city hall (Below) steps. Knoxville has a Great city hall, perfect for Aryans to speak from. We need a route planned to march along to city hall. This should take place on Sunday - what would activists do on Saturday - distribute more newspapers. Activists could put out a whole 10,000 maybe 20,000 on Friday & Saturday around Knoxville ????

Lets get an 8 page ( one color if needed ) newspaper printed in itz thousands.

We can make this happen itz two months away !

Old March 21st, 2007 #20
Rounder

Default I recommend 17 June - Sunday afternoon - Father's Day

It'll give us plenty of time to plan and organize, plus the niggers and hippie reds have hang-overs on Sundays thus won't bother us.

Thread