VNN Broadcasts

Old February 15th, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Jewing the Gentile Out of Existence with Words

http://www.unz.com/article/studying-the-gentile/

Old February 15th, 2019 #2
Todd Fletch

It's a long article but it's definitely WELL worth the higher price of admission. Time wise, NOT money wise, I mean.

Anyway I'm only 10% through it and I had the quote this part out. I'm not saying that the parts before we're better or worse sir as representing the article. But I kind of skimmed in this is why I decided to copy and paste afterI was doing it with another part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excerpt of link about the Fabricated Covington Incident
This is probably one of the most fanciful pieces of Jewish psychological quackery I’ve ever read, and I’ve read a lot of it. Now that we have footage covering the entirety of the episode in D.C., it’s clear that the young men from Covington Catholic High School showed great restraint and emotional control in the face of provocation and abuse, and the “smirking” student can be seen on camera urging his (compliant) fellow students to maintain order and not engage with the Black Israelites or other provocateurs. Siegel, meanwhile, claims he sees evidence of “emotion they don’t know how to control, collaboration where they give up morality to gain membership.” This is just a Jewish intellectual activist refusing to look at the footage objectively, and thus presenting an entirely false picture in order to pathologize those he feels a pre-existing antagonism towards.

Siegel’s nonsense, like a lot of Jewish pseudo-science, would be laughable if it wasn’t so obviously malicious. Aside from his ‘Essence’ scam, Siegel operates a pro-diversity “mindfulness wheel of awareness” methodology designed to brainwash clients into abandoning any sense of ethnic identity. In an interview with Forbes, Siegel explains:

Old February 15th, 2019 #3
FEMAAlert

the power of consensus of 10 million inbred clones.

how can you disagree with so many people who share a common hatred of you?

Thread