Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 5th, 2008 #1
John Sams

jewsign Found a YouTube video from ARA on Knoxville Rally

Apparently they finally found someone who knew how to use a computer.

Here is the address.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLjs08ykI8w

Off the cuff it makes them look like they are completely insane.

Last edited by varg; June 5th, 2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: fixedyour embeded code

Old June 6th, 2008 #2
Sam Hall

That was the saddest spectacle I've ever seen.

Old June 6th, 2008 #3
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Looks like they had a bunch of queer, faggoty "clowns" on their side.
Real White men don't wear the opposite sexes clothes to prove a point.

This wench was there also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hall View Post
That was the saddest spectacle I've ever seen.

Last edited by Dale VanderMeer; June 7th, 2008 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Found another viedo of Hillary Hosta

Old June 12th, 2008 #4
cygnet

Default That "wench" has a name. Sir!

I filmed "anti chick 2". That "wench" is Hillary Hosta. She's awesome! (Besides the evil anti thing.)

Old June 13th, 2008 #5
Signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cygnet View Post
I filmed "anti chick 2". That "wench" is Hillary Hosta. She's awesome! (Besides the evil anti thing.)

What a great pic! That wasn't in Knoxville was it? Surely I didn't miss that? Please tell me they dropped her on her face.

I filmed "Crazy Hillary" where she is telling Yankee Jim all about "brown people". Hillary was sure mugging for our cameras that day. I had came through the checkpoint a bit behind Jim and they were already talking when I walked up and turned on the camera. It didn't seem to bother her at all. She would babble on to anyone who would film her. Then when she couldn't counter Jim's points, she got a little bored. What a psycho.

Old June 13th, 2008 #6
cygnet

Default No, it was some coal mining protest.

Hillary is a busy girl. Signal, she was sorta cute, wasn't she? And hoarse.

Old September 10th, 2008 #7
Witbier
Banned

That looked like a gay clown festival. Just when you think you have seen everything............

Old September 10th, 2008 #8
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

They still didn't get the simple idea that the our side's protest wasn't about white flour, it was simply about protesting the fact that the controlled media gave Channon and Chris no mention or air time because the perpetrators were black and the victims were white.

Surely the rabies infected antis, who appear to have been the inspiration for Heath Ledger's Joker, can understand that had the races been reversed, the story would have been national news for months.

Our guys went there to merely point out the hypocrisy and double standards, and that gang of freaks acted as if they were there for a Nazi rally.

White flour!

RIP, Channon and Chris. The jewsmedia didn't give a shit, in fact they probably toasted your fate and celebrated it with the ritual sacrifice of a white child. But we won't forget what niggers are capable of, nor will we forget what crimes jews consider newsworthy.

Old September 10th, 2008 #9
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by cygnet View Post

ROFL!

"Anthropological facts! Mayflower! Brown people! Our continent is Europe! You're ignorant! What are we doing here?"

The most ironic irony regarding stupid people is that they're too stupid to know they're stupid.

He who has the biggest megaphone wins!

Old September 10th, 2008 #10
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

I used to think I could deal peaceably with just about any kind of idiotic form of behavior from stupid White sheep. These anti 'people' changed all of that for me a long time ago.

Watching these clips made me want to strangle these jew-infected White idiots, but more importantly the depraved jew, who is responsible for all this in the first place, with my bare hands.

This hillary cunt is typical of the retarded and willfully ignorant mindset which WN is up against everywhere we look. The jew has done its work well, and watching this vaginal life support system parrot her jew drivel, knee-jerk to all who would hear, made my blood boil. I would not hesitate to give these kinds of traitorous cowards exactly what they deserve, when the time comes. It's really heart breaking for me to watch their behavior in the interim, though.

The jew has turned Whites, the majority of Whites, into this.

These were once my people. My brothers and sisters, but the jew has completely co-opted them from me. Mentally, physically, morally and spiritually.

They are now no more than pod people. Lost to all of us forever and I for one say, we shall meet one last time to settle up.
It will be savory sweet when these types are consumed in the coming obongo race war. There are so many that need to be flushed. The weaklings, traitors and cowards, will be the first to go. That is an unavoidable fact.

Rahowa cleansing power, coming to your town soon.

Old September 10th, 2008 #11
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitNoMore View Post
I used to think I could deal peaceably with just about any kind of idiotic form of behavior from stupid White sheep. These anti 'people' changed all of that for me a long time ago.

Watching these clips made me want to strangle these jew-infected White idiots, but more importantly the depraved jew, who is responsible for all this in the first place, with my bare hands.

This hillary cunt is typical of the retarded and willfully ignorant mindset which WN is up against everywhere we look. The jew has done its work well, and watching this vaginal life support system parrot her jew drivel, knee-jerk to all who would hear, made my blood boil. I would not hesitate to give these kinds of traitorous cowards exactly what they deserve, when the time comes. It's really heart breaking for me to watch their behavior in the interim, though.

The jew has turned Whites, the majority of Whites, into this.

These were once my people. My brothers and sisters, but the jew has completely co-opted them from me. Mentally, physically, morally and spiritually.

They are now no more than pod people. Lost to all of us forever and I for one say, we shall meet one last time to settle up.
It will be savory sweet when these types are consumed in the coming obongo race war. There are so many that need to be flushed. The weaklings, traitors and cowards, will be the first to go. That is an unavoidable fact.

Rahowa cleansing power, coming to your town soon.

You called them pod people.

Jews: invasion of the mind-snatchers.

Old September 16th, 2008 #12
randy

Old September 16th, 2008 #13
randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal View Post

What a great pic! That wasn't in Knoxville was it? Surely I didn't miss that? Please tell me they dropped her on her face.

I filmed "Crazy Hillary" where she is telling Yankee Jim all about "brown people". Hillary was sure mugging for our cameras that day. I had came through the checkpoint a bit behind Jim and they were already talking when I walked up and turned on the camera. It didn't seem to bother her at all. She would babble on to anyone who would film her. Then when she couldn't counter Jim's points, she got a little bored. What a psycho.
IT has something to do with mountaintop removal
http://www.ohvec.org/galleries/peopl...on/2007/03_16/

Old September 16th, 2008 #14
Signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy View Post

Thanks Randy. That's the best pic I've seen all week!

Old September 24th, 2008 #15
jOsh in Kentucky
Angry Aryan Artist

Default its funny

I was there and I found it funny that when I brought up the fact to them that there was no black or brown people on their side of the street thinks got quiet all the sudden. Hummmm...

Old September 24th, 2008 #16
Heather Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal View Post

Thanks Randy. That's the best pic I've seen all week!
That photo of Hillary's face bashing made my day!

Old September 27th, 2008 #17
Sean Gruber

Are we 100% certain this paranoid narcissist is White?

Because of her behavior, the onus is on her to prove she isn't a jew. In any case, I don't say she is - I merely question the probably unthinking assumption that she isn't.

(What kind of name is "Hosta"? Googling "Assumpcio Hosta" says nothing about Hillary but is instructive otherwise.)

Too many pale-skinned jews are assumed to be White, unless they have a "-witz" in their last names, or visibly go to Temple.

Whenever you see something really weird and aggressive and explicitly anti-White being done or said by pale-skinned individuals, switch your jew-dar on.

For example, this guy is not White. He's a jew.

Last edited by Sean Gruber; September 27th, 2008 at 10:14 AM. Reason: excised superfluous verbiage

Old September 27th, 2008 #18
Signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
That photo of Hillary's face bashing made my day!
Mine too, I just wish I could have been there. I knew when we met her in Knoxville that she deserved a beating.

Old October 1st, 2008 #19
Blake Smith

"Don't make me scrape her chin on the pavement!"

Old October 30th, 2008 #20
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

It's a bit odd that the "anti-racists" don't have more nigger friends.

But remember, if Channon and Chris were there, they'd have been on the klown's side, laughing at you dumbass kwanservtives. Those two dead fucks died precisely because they didn't know what niggers were. The only side I agree with is the rampaging niggers. Those jigs should be commended as honorary Aryans for ridding the world of two nigger worshiping shitheads.

Thread