Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 30th, 2008 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

I'm not aware of any evidence of any political views they had. You don't have to love niggers to be carjacked by them. But, a nice cheap comment is your way, isn't it?

Old October 30th, 2008 #22
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
It's a bit odd that the "anti-racists" don't have more nigger friends.

But remember, if Channon and Chris were there, they'd have been on the klown's side, laughing at you dumbass kwanservtives. Those two dead fucks died precisely because they didn't know what niggers were. The only side I agree with is the rampaging niggers. Those jigs should be commended as honorary Aryans for ridding the world of two nigger worshiping shitheads.

Looks like someone needs to be confined to the Opposing Views forum.

-------------------------

Old October 31st, 2008 #23
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

Yeah, I'm probably wrong. There's a good chance they were pro-White. In fact, it's probably like 1/20,000,000 possibility that they were secretly supporting vnn right up to their deaths. What a joke.

So beaten down and marginalized are WN, that they fantasize about there being some mass anti-nigger sentiment among the racist hating, nigger embracing 'kwans. While I agree that jews are a big part of the problem and probably at the root of the decline of western civilization, the biggest problem today is the degenerate caucasian biomass, of which, most WN are a part.

Ironically, if the jews are conducting a mass extermination campaign against the White race (which I don't believe), then they have become a beneficial parasite that hopefully will rid the world of the inferior White population.

I have also come to agree with the anti-racists that racism is a mental illness. The mentally defective racists on the Internet who believe that White skin is evidence of some divine greatness, apparently haven't met too many White people. Most white people are little better than niggers.

Actually, it's almost funny that WN are such ardent believers in equality of all persons with white skin when it's the equality doctrine they decry. Counting the typical 'kwan niggerball fan among the true achievers of the white race is no different than counting niggers and Hitler as equally human.

Last edited by Joseph; October 31st, 2008 at 04:48 PM.

Old October 31st, 2008 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
Yeah, I'm probably wrong. There's a good chance they were pro-White. In fact, it's probably like 1/20,000,000 possibility that they were secretly supporting vnn right up to their deaths. What a joke.
Yeah, cuz those are the only two choices - WN or nigger lovers. They certainly couldn't be in the middle like 90% of whites. They certainly couldn't belong to the mass of people who don't know any better because the elite has been decapitated and the body subject to 100 years of media indoctrination.

Quote:
So beaten down and marginalized are WN, that they fantasize about there being some mass anti-nigger sentiment among the racist hating, nigger embracing 'kwans.
It's called white flight. It's no fantasy. It shows that what people do is different from what they say.

Quote:
I have also come to agree with the anti-racists that racism is a mental illness. The mentally defective racists on the Internet who believe that White skin is evidence of some divine greatness, apparently haven't met too many White people. Most white people are little better than niggers.
Seldom have I seen so many strawmen packed into one post.

Quote:
Actually, it's almost funny that WN are such ardent believers in equality of all persons with white skin when it's the equality doctrine they decry. Counting the typical 'kwan niggerball fan among the true achievers of the white race is
no different than counting niggers and Hitler as equally human.
More strawmen.

Old October 31st, 2008 #25
Mickey O'patrick
a.k.a. white minority

Quote. 'Most white people are little better then niggers'. WOW!
That's why I'm sure it would make absolutely no diffrence to you if you lived in a 95% black populated Detroit or a 95% WHITE populated Boise.

It takes a really bright fella such as yourself to realize that there is little diffrence between the two.

This grand education that you have about wn's comes from where?
Oh yeah, thats right the internet. A place where you feel you can mock and put them down with your o'so witty observations because this is where you feel safe.

Bitch...you would cross the street if you seen a pack of skins coming your way with not even a peep of what you have the balls to say here. punk.

Old November 1st, 2008 #26
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yeah, cuz those are the only two choices - WN or nigger lovers. They certainly couldn't be in the middle like 90% of whites. They certainly couldn't belong to the mass of people who don't know any better because the elite has been decapitated and the body subject to 100 years of media indoctrination.
What's done is done. Whether the White race was corrupted by crafty kikes or a mysterious alien death ray, makes no difference. Today, the majority of people standing in the way of White advancement are White. Kwanservatives cannot understand this.

Ultimately, WN are no more than kwanservatives of a different color. Extreme right, as they say. The endless references to "awakening Whites" seen all over this forum, are evidence the WN community doesn't really "get it".

I am certain there are enough awakened radicals ready to do what is needed to solve the mud/jew problem right now. But there will never be enough to overcome the millions of sickly Whites who stand in the way. If by some miracle the jews or their shit pets could do something remove the White roadblock, the rest of the problems would almost solve themselves in short order.

Old November 1st, 2008 #27
Bwana
Secessionist

No alien death rays here.

Our culture has been corrupted by "beings" (gracious) , who have had experience of destroying civilizations since Babylon or before.

"We", the people posting on this forum, have been "awakened" and we know other people can be also.

Yeah there are enough to mount a resistance and we will.

Old November 3rd, 2008 #28
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default What bothered me about one of Dr. Pierce's books...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal View Post

Thanks Randy. That's the best pic I've seen all week!
After the "good guys" won, they behaved as brutally as those they overthrew.

There is an old saw, that a liberal is one whose never been mugged and a conservative is one whose never been to jail.

My position in such a situation is that the cops in these photos were equal opportunity sadists who need a taste of jail without being segregated into separate cells for their protection. This is a White woman that is being severely and unnecessarily mistreated, regardless of how misled and dysfunctional.

Thread