VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 20th, 2009 #1
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Default Cobbins starts pleading guilty to lesser charges

1:30 pm est 08/20

watching the video now, he's pleading guilty to some lesser charges. Worst case scenario, he will not be aquitted or get in a hung jury.

Per the live blog report on volunteertv.com

1:20 pm-- JUDGE: Cobbins could face 8 -12 years for Facilitation kidnapping, 8-12 years rape, and 2 - 4 years facilitation of theft, but jury could still give Cobbins more prison time by convicting on original charges, not lesser charges plead guilty to.
----
1:05 pm---Back from lunch Judge has sworn in Cobbins to discuss guilty pleas to facilitation of kidnapping, facilitation of theft, and oral rape of Christian, no bodily injury. Also--will he decide to testify?

-------
11:30 am--- On tape Cobbins says Davidson took Christian into bedroom for "30 mins to an hour." Cobbins heard her crying and say "don't do that" Cobbins denies having sex with Christian...won't find DNA. Officers did. He's since pleaded guilty to raping Christian.Officers ask "did you think these two people's lives were in danger?" Cobbins---I did, but I didn't.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Thread