VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 22nd, 2009 #21
Jack W.

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
Channon Christian's parents react to Cobbin's testimony.

http://www.wbir.com/video/default.aspx?aid=83189
Thank you for posting that! Not that I got pleasure from seeing these good Whites people's misery, but I am SO glad they so through this niggers bullshit. "He is an animal, he does not even deserve to be on the same planet as her (his daughter).

He stood up and said he was a lying sack of shit? Good. Fucking nigger saying he got got oral sex from her voluntarily? This stuff should be on Fox, CNN, MSNBC and not the freaking Obama with the press praising negroes.

"My daughter would not put that nasty thing in her mouth, voluntarily anyway."

Seems these poor people are good people and their daughter was the victim of this insane multiculturalism.

"Take his apology to hell" Finally people that do not forgive people that do not deserve forgiveness. And why the hell did they use a negro prosecutor? Make it seem like all blacks are not bad?

Old August 22nd, 2009 #22
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack W. View Post
And why the hell did they use a negro prosecutor? Make it seem like all blacks are not bad?
Using a black DA was probably a good tactical move, considering that I believe 7 of the 12 jurors are black.

Old August 23rd, 2009 #23
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
Using a black DA was probably a good tactical move, considering that I believe 7 of the 12 jurors are black.
That has since changed. According to a newer story from the Knoxville News-Sentinel, there are now only six blacks on the jury. Here's the pertinent paragraph explaining the circumstances:

Quote:
The panel is one member short, however. A female juror earlier had disclosed a history as a sexual assault victim but insisted that experience would not keep her from fairly trying Cobbins in the January 2007 kidnapping, rape and slaying of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. However, after Friday's graphic photographic evidence of the rape injuries the couple suffered, the woman bowed out. A black woman, she was replaced by a white male. That leaves six blacks, one Asian and five whites on the panel of 12 plus three white alternates.
Not that this development is necessarily anything to cheer about. Don't forget, an all-white jury CONVICTED Shaun Walker in Utah in April 2007. But perhaps Tennesseans are more hardheaded about race.

Old August 23rd, 2009 #24
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist View Post
That has since changed. According to a newer story from the Knoxville News-Sentinel, there are now only six blacks on the jury. Here's the pertinent paragraph explaining the circumstances:
This is excellent news. There may actually be a good chance now of a conviction for murder. I can't see those Whites and that one gook being pushed around by 80 IQ niggers wanting an acquittal. Is this a capitol murder case where he faces execution?

Old August 23rd, 2009 #25
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Is this a capitol murder case where he faces execution?
Absolutely. Back in December 2007, the prosecution clearly stated their intent to seek the death penalty against Cobbins. This decision was documented HERE with the supporting media links. I've seen nothing which leads me to believe this has changed.

Old August 23rd, 2009 #26
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack W. View Post
Thank you for posting that! Not that I got pleasure from seeing these good Whites people's misery, but I am SO glad they so through this niggers bullshit. "He is an animal, he does not even deserve to be on the same planet as her (his daughter).

He stood up and said he was a lying sack of shit? Good. Fucking nigger saying he got got oral sex from her voluntarily? This stuff should be on Fox, CNN, MSNBC and not the freaking Obama with the press praising negroes.

"My daughter would not put that nasty thing in her mouth, voluntarily anyway."

Seems these poor people are good people and their daughter was the victim of this insane multiculturalism.

"Take his apology to hell" Finally people that do not forgive people that do not deserve forgiveness. And why the hell did they use a negro prosecutor? Make it seem like all blacks are not bad?

Another factor I'm wondering is a female jurors feelings towards him, even if the juror was black. I don't think a black female juror would have any sympathy for him, after hearing the sadistic and evil characteristics of the rape. Christ, I know it's disturbing to hear, but they raped this woman 6 ways to sunday all three holes, and the expert felt she had been penetrated with a broken chair leg.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old August 23rd, 2009 #27
Jon Brozek
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist View Post
The Knoxville News-Sentinel has made the complete 41-minute video of Letalvis Cobbins' testimony available at the link posted below:

http://www.knoxnews.com/videos/detai...bbins-testifie

The video loads slowly once you get there because of high demand. It might take a minute or so.
What a bunch of bullshit. He says he was being held captive by his brother yet his brother and "G" leave the house and Letalvis decides to go "Check on da girl" as soon as his she-boon GF goes to take a shit instead of taking his chance to leave.

Masher is right, at about 18:35 he says "She even offered oral sex" then he makes a sad whoa is me nigger face as if he didn't want to do it and lets slip "I had her give me oral sex".

Notice how many times he says his brother went into his room....but does not mention that it was to beat and rape Channon.

After a detailed story about saturday night the nigger just says for sunday...."Time goes past....Time goes past and then Sunday night".... This is obviously when he was getting his "rape on dat white bitch" but wants the nigger jury to believe all he did was "oral sex".

The niggers display of sadness is not very convincing. After Channon is dead THEN Letalvis decides to leave....Even though he had his chance 2 days earlier. Now that the pussy is all gone he decides its time to go.

Putting this nigger on the stand was good for a conviction, he offered up tons of "den we done smoked some weed" and every new person in the story is "dis doood who buy drugs from my brother" or "dis girl dat buy crack from him". Car jacking, raping and killing whitey is obviously just par for the course judging by the lifestyle he is describing.

At the end he talks about lieing to the cops because he was scared, he says "I was scared, I didn't know what to do" Yet he knew what to do when he had a helpless white girl tied up didn't he?

THEY NEED TO HANG THIS NIGGER ON NATIONAL TV.

Old August 23rd, 2009 #28
donna tnmtngurl

Default sad

They said channon died with her eyes open, and the jury seen pictures of this.

Old August 23rd, 2009 #29
rod crowley

If there were any REAL justice...these filthy sub-humans woulda been burned alive at the stake in 07 to serve as an example to the rest of the inferior race.Even IF given a death sentence,we're looking at 15 to 20 years before its carried out.i think they should be turned over to the victims family and let em' do whatever the fuck they want with the fukin trash.There is no justice this day and age folks and given time and the right slimeball attorney...they'll recant their testimony.

Old August 23rd, 2009 #30
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna tnmtngurl View Post
They said channon died with her eyes open, and the jury seen pictures of this.
also said that when the most graphic pictures were displayed, the jurors covered their eyes and turned their heads.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old August 23rd, 2009 #31
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud White View Post
as I sit here and listen to the final argument from the defender, I'm getting a bad feeling. I'm not sure that this jury won't acquit him on the murder charge.

any thoughts?
Only a bad thought. Skip this if you don't want to hear it.

Not only are 70% of the jurors niggers, but also the jurors all come from Davidson County (I believe).

Davidson County is a problem because that is the hellhole where Nashville is. Knoxville is in Knox County.

Nashville/Davidson County is a sewer of jews, queers, coloreds (esp. mexcrement), the worst rejects of the White race, and retards. It is the shower trap of Tennessee, collecting hair and funk.

Jurors from Davidson County are very likely be one of two things, or both.

Either --- 1. So perverted, twisted, and sick as to cheer the killers on, and feel the killers are heroes standing up to Old Evil America.

Or --- 2. Too retarded to grasp even the simplest facts of the case, or the plainest import of those facts.

In my opinion, even a jury from Memphis would have been better.

Sorry to be a downer. I just call them like I see them. I hope I'm wrong. (I hardly ever am, though.)

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; August 23rd, 2009 at 10:38 PM.

Old August 24th, 2009 #32
Axel Faaborg

We've all heard the phrase "no justice, no peace."

Too timid for my tastes.

How about... "No Justice? Dead People."

Old August 24th, 2009 #33
MASHER
OnThePathToTrustMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel Faaborg View Post
We've all heard the phrase "no justice, no peace."

Too timid for my tastes.

How about... "No Justice? Dead People."
or...

"No Justice? No "

MASHER

Old August 24th, 2009 #34
Rick Wright
Banned

Question

Is the autopsy report available on this forum? I've never seen it.

Thread