VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 10th, 2015 #1
Sally Jones

Default White Genocide

http://muslimghettos.blogspot.com/20...mmigrants.html

I wrote this piece and thought you might be interested to see it.

If anyone has anything to add to it then please let me know.

Old April 10th, 2015 #2
Alexander M.

Wow, now thats a kick ass article. It should be posted in one of the White genocide threads. One of the best I have read.

Old April 10th, 2015 #3
Sally Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
Wow, now thats a kick ass article. It should be posted in one of the White genocide threads. One of the best I have read.
Thanks. I keep adding to it and tweaking it. I might reorganise it at some point.

I just emailed a link to it to Christiane Amanpour the CNN journalist. I watched the video below...

...in which she says this...

Quote:
Each time, there were a few who stood up to bare witness. A few who tried to stop the killings. But time after time they were shunned, ignored or told it was somebody else's problem. Each time they screamed bloody murder, the world turned away.

So I quoted her in the email.

Old April 11th, 2015 #4
EricPowers
Banned

Who gave Sally a thumbs down?

A well authored article Sally. You could focus some attention on the innate Pathologies that have caused White Society to not only accept but embrace it's own Genocide.

Old April 11th, 2015 #5
Sally Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricPowers View Post
Who gave Sally a thumbs down?

A well authored article Sally. You could focus some attention on the innate Pathologies that have caused White Society to not only accept but embrace it's own Genocide.
Strange you said that. It dawned on me the other day that what is happening is the same as can be seen in abusive family dynamics. Without using the words 'Jews', 'Blacks', 'Whites', etc, I shall explain this set-up.

A narcissistic abusive parent will not want attention to be paid to their bad behaviour because they are neither prepared to change nor able to handle criticism. They believe they are special and deserving of special favours and that includes zero criticism or requests to change. They are above that. But, deep down, they know they are dysfunctional and therefore need to divert attention away from themselves. They live a fragile existence of inner knowing but outer denial and they need to preserve that outer coating at all costs.

They do this by separating their offspring. Let's say they are 'adult children'. They separate them by having some as golden children to be praised and favoured and scapegoats to be blamed and abused. They can change who is what to keep the adult children insecure and needy of the parent's acceptance and favourable treatment. This results in hostility between the adult children and attention being paid only to each other and never to the parent. This also means the parent remains in the seat of power and control. All hell can break loose in the family with the adult children wishing to kill each other but the parent needn't get their hands dirty. The dynamic is tweaked to suit the parent's needs and circumstances.

Another thing the parent does is project. They accuse their adult children, usually the scapegoat, of what it is they are guilty of. Scapegoats generally do not realise what is being done to them and find it bemusing that so many family members are hostile towards them or mock them as though there is a secret joke going on behind their back. This results in them feeling guilty because they must surely deserve this reaction....being good people they do not realise they are being abused. This makes them lose self esteem and make every effort to please the family. This leads to them being treated even worse as the abusive members of the family view them as weak. The family can use 'gas lighting' to make the scapegoat question themselves, their actions, their mental state, etc, to further undermine the scapegoat and secure their position out of the spotlight. Usually the scapegoat ends up ruined psychologically, physically and financially due to the abuse and accepting of their fate as punishment for being such terrible people.

If any of this is new to you then please look up 'narcissistic parent', 'gas lighting', 'psychological projection' and 'scapegoating'.

Who are the people who hate being criticised and who think they are something special?

Who are the people who are receiving favourable treatment at the moment and are now being artificially elevated into prominent positions?

Who are the people unfairly shouldering all the blame for all the world's problems and mistakes, and who have become guilt-ridden, self loathing, over-pleasing, self-sabotaging and pathologically in denial about their situation?

The problem with narcissistic parents is that they will never willingly get help for their dysfunctional and troublesome behaviour and any attempt by others to persuade them to look at themselves or get help will result in them becoming even more manipulative and determined to protect themselves from exposure. The only solution to this problem is in telling the adult children that they have been manipulated into hating each other so they can reconcile. Once they do that they will realise who was the defective one in the family. This is very difficult because the golden children will not have any motive to reconcile with the scapegoat.

Narcissistic parents can become this way because of never feeling like they belonged when they were children, being singled out as the outsider and developing devious tactics to get what they want in life having realised being themselves will not be enough.

Who, for most of recorded history, did not belong anywhere?

I think the only solution to this problem is total exposure. How we achieve that is the problem.

On a hopeful note, the scapegoat is usually the nicest, kindest and most thoughtful in the family...quite the opposite of how they are portrayed and perceived. It is these traits that make them susceptible to abuse. But it is also these traits that can help the scapegoat understand not only their situation but the cause of the problems in the family. That means that we have the traits needed to wake up to our dire situation but it also means it's down to us to sort it out. Our greatest traits have caused our downfall but they can also be the cause of our triumph.

Last edited by Sally Jones; April 11th, 2015 at 11:27 AM.

Tags
genocide, immigration, multiculturalism, sweden, white, white genocide

Thread