Old March 22nd, 2018 #21
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Russia Calls Out False Flag Poisoning

https://dailystormer.name/russia-cal...-for-war-lads/

I agree with this as well

Quote:
Unrelated, but Sputnik needs to get a better team of translators. Fucking hell. I want to root for the Russians, but it is so hard to sometimes when they seem so hapless and always on the defensive. Never proactive, always reacting at the last minute and barely managing to save themselves at the last minute…they should hire Anglin already because he would do a far better job than the half-wits they have running their news media atm tbh.
Does anyone recall the translation team, provided by the U. S., during the Jimmy Carter presidency? Especially when he went to Poland?

Carter: "I have been so warmly greeted in Poland."

U. S. Polish translator, speaking in Polish: "I have been laughed at ever since I arrived in Poland."

Carter: "I left the United States yesterday."

U. S. Polish translator, as above: "I have left the United States for good (permanently.)

Carter: "I have always had the finest regard and respect for the Polish people!!!"

U. S. Polish translator: "I have always had an intense, sexual lust for the Polish people."

The above actually happened in Jimmy Carter's administration!!! And, the translator was provided by the U. S.!!!!

Perhaps the Sputnik translators leave something to be desired (I don't know myself.) However, I'm certain that Serbian is telling the truth. And, if the translators are like those of the Polish language in the Carter administration....

QED

14/88

Erik

Old March 22nd, 2018 #22
steven clark

Default Thank You Russia! Russia Election: Vladimir Putin wins by big margin

I not only remember it, I saw it on TV. The translator was doing his bit, Carter spoke in that Sunday school teacher tone, and you kept hearing twitters from the Poles until a Polish official gently came up and nudged the hapless translator to one side and took over translating without a beat.

The Carter administration was full of moments like that; the beat was the vacation where Jimmy was attacked by a rabbit...and the rabbit seemed to win.

Old March 25th, 2018 #23
Alex Him

Putin's Address to Russia citizens - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=799

Old March 25th, 2018 #24
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post
What will you say when we hang him up?
What's going to be real funny is when Putin starts eliminating you NKVD Trotskyites, just like Stalin did.

Old April 1st, 2018 #25
Ru88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
What's going to be real funny is when Putin starts eliminating you NKVD Trotskyites, just like Stalin did.
So if Russians hang him up, will you try to commit suicide?

Old April 1st, 2018 #26
Erik T. White

Quote:
What will you say when we hang him up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

Quote:
Hey, Pisspot Poison (in one of your masks or one of your little boy friends' masks), Crowe has more cojones than you'd ever have in your dreams!!
That's why you only have dry dreams!!!!

As for you, Pisspot, a friend is waiting to welcome you whenever you pass on. I'd rather you stick around for years so we could make fun of you a LOT.

But, if you happen to pass away too soon, your best pal is waiting for you:

KEK, KEK, KEK!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; April 1st, 2018 at 01:59 AM. Reason: more info

Old April 1st, 2018 #27
Crowe

Quote:
Who's going to hang Putin up? He's got over 80% approval rating. Putin's detractors are more likely to find themselves fitted for a noose. I don't think he's perfect, but when looked at in contrast to the (((leadership))) we have in western countries, Putin is better than any leader we've had in many decades.

And If you were actually a real Russian, and not a shill posing as one, then maybe you'd appreciate the fact that your country at least has decent leadership.

I think it's more likely you're in some former Soviet satellite state, and have eaten up (((western))) propaganda. If I was in your shoes, I'd side with Russia and Putin over the EU/NATO/USA.

Tags
elections, putin, russia

Thread