Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 11th, 2018 #1
Dawn Cannon

Default China demands that Uighur Muslims eat pork

Beijing has demanded that China’s Muslim Uighur minority turn its back on the Koran and eat pork.

As part of its war on terror, the ruling Chinese Communist Party has launched an anti-halal movement to stamp out what it believes are radical religious thoughts shared among the country’s 11 million Muslim Uighurs.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/c...pork-wm682hgc2

Old October 11th, 2018 #2
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Beijing has demanded that China’s Muslim Uighur minority turn its back on the Koran and eat pork.

As part of its war on terror, the ruling Chinese Communist Party has launched an anti-halal movement to stamp out what it believes are radical religious thoughts shared among the country’s 11 million Muslim Uighurs.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/c...pork-wm682hgc2
Often the alien child like primitives come up with simpler more effective solutions to existential threats to their people than the so-called sophisticated west.
Islamic imperialists having antagonised the Buddhists in Burma to go so far as genocide and ethnic cleansing it would seem the mongrel soulless Chinese have got their number and intend to deal with them in a similar fashion.

It has often been said we have much to learn from the Orient, protecting our own people in our land from alien invaders would seem to be a good place to start the learning process.

Chase them into the swamps

Old October 11th, 2018 #3
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Great job China. Simple yet effective. The European majority countries shouldn't be pussies and do this instead of trying to turn everyone into mindless fags.

Look at Japan. Openly an Ethno-State with no backlash.

Old October 12th, 2018 #4
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

I´ll disagree on this one, I find pigs much more sympathetic than I do musilims.

Tags
china, jambon

Thread