Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 27th, 2014 #1
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Default Gentiles in Hollywood

Hollywood is mostly run by Jews, but every so often a gentile slips in and shakes up the system. This post will focus on creative and business.

Walt Disney. Probably the greatest success at playing the Jew's game. He got burned by the Jews early, so when he created his most successful characters he made sure he kept control through his own production and distribution system.

J.R.R. Tolkien. Created Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.

Ian Fleming. Created James Bond. The Jewish films removed most of the race reality in his books once Roger Moore took over the role.

Jim Henson. Created the Muppets.

Francis Ford Coppala. The Godfather I & II and Apocalypse Now. His American Zoetrope tried to build a studio outside the Jew system. Their first film was THX-1138 directed by...

George Lucas. Wrote and directed the first Star Wars film. Greenlit by gentile Alan Ladd Jr. and produced by gentile Gary Kurtz. Managed to out-Jew the Jews by taking a smaller director's fee in exchange for merchandising and sequel rights. He just sold those to Disney for $4 billion. Jews are still bitter about that.

Alan Ladd Jr. After being fired by 20th Century Fox he founded The Ladd Company which produced Blade Runner directed by...

Ridley Scott. Director of Alien, Blade Runner, Black Hawk Down, Gladiator and many other great films.

Tim Burton. Director of Batman. Learned his craft at Disney before the Jews' hostile takeover.

James Cameron. Created The Terminator. Directed Titanic and Avatar. Almost single handedly created the boom in 3D filmmaking based on digital projection.

Peter Jackson. Like Disney he created his own production system, though unlike Disney he left finance and distribution to Jews who tried to cheat him. After fifty years of failed Jew attempts he figured out how to turn Lord of the Rings into a good movie.

John Lasseter. Co-founded Pixar with Steve Jobs. Director of Toy Story, the first feature length computer animated film. Almost all technical innovations in Hollywood have been invented by gentiles, usually at the instigation of gentile directors and producers.

Mel Gibson. Directed Braveheart and The Passion.

J.K. Rowling. Created Harry Potter.

Christopher Nolan. The Dark Knight, Inception, Memento, many others.

Andy and Lana Wachowski. Created The Matrix. Lana was Larry back then. Despite extreme political correctness they are gentiles.

Half of the ten highest grossing franchises were originated by gentiles.

Franchise Total Gross (in millions)
2. Harry Potter $2,390.1
3. Star Wars $1,918.0
4. James Bond $1,912.8
6. Lord of the Rings $1,622.0
9. Twilight $1,363.5

Spider-Man (7) was created by gentile Steve Ditko collaborating with Jew Stan Lee. Pirates of the Caribbean (11) was adapted from the original theme park ride designed under Walt's supervision, but Disney wasn't a gentile company by that time so the movies are very Jewed. Star Trek (12) was created by gentile Gene Roddenberry.

Old June 29th, 2014 #2
Sam Emerson

Pixar Pixar

Founded by George Lucas and Dr. Edwin Catmull, also a gentile (though as a Mormon he'd say we're all gentiles and he's not), in 1979 as the computer graphics group at Lucasfilm. It became an independent company in 1986 when Steve Jobs invested $5 million when Lucas ran short of cash after his divorce.

Catmull was president and Alvy Ray Smith (probably a gentile) was VP. Initially a hardware and software company Pixar lost money due to poor sales of its Image Computer. But in an effort to improve sales animation department employee John Lasseter (probably a gentile, was raised Christian), a one time conventional animator who had been fired by Disney due to his enthusiasm for computer animation, started making demo films to show at the SIGGRAPH trade show. The animated desk lamp that bounces around in the opening of every Pixar feature was the star of Lasseter's Luxo Jr.

This led to television commercial jobs, and on the strength of their short work in 1991 they made a deal with Disney to create three feature length computer animated films. The first, Toy Story, was a huge hit. Eventually Disney, after a few sleazy attempts to cheat Pixar out of creative control and hog most of the profits, realized that in the last decade all their successful characters were from Pixar films and bought the company for $7.4 billion in 2006, making Steve Jobs Disney's largest shareholder.

Even now with Pixar as a division of Disney I can't find a single Jew in a key position. This lack of parasite load within the division (which as part of the buyout deal is still run as a separate entity) may explain their amazing winning streak making high quality films for White families.

Old June 29th, 2014 #3
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Despite Bond scenes sometimes getting filmed in the U.S., Ian Fleming can't be directly classified as a Hollywood Gentile. The British film industry is very successful and having no need for Hollywood. In fact, much of their success can be linked to Hollywood. As far as British for television-written series go, Burbank has also to be thanked for Britain's success. While Goy clown Dick van Dyke was trained to act like a goofball, the Brits were producing high-quality shows like the Avengers and MI5, without needing to install affirmative action Tapirs like Maury Amsterdam, Jack Klugman and the rest. In fact, because the British media industry produced higher quality entertainment, they began skimming off the cream of American audiences.
Just found this. It sounds too outrageous to be true. If you've ever seen the above-mentioned Brit T.V. series, they're White to the core. Now this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-Phillips.html

Quote:
When non-whites did appear in dramas and soaps, they said they were often “token” characters who were stereotyped as Asian shopkeepers, such as the character Dev in Coronation Street, and black single mothers like Denise in EastEnders.

Last edited by Samuel Toothgold; June 29th, 2014 at 04:34 PM.

Old June 30th, 2014 #4
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
Despite Bond scenes sometimes getting filmed in the U.S., Ian Fleming can't be directly classified as a Hollywood Gentile. The British film industry is very successful and having no need for Hollywood.
Fleming was the one that made me think twice. Eon Productions is a British independent production company. But all Bond films have been distributed by Hollywood studios in the US where they made the lion's share of their profits, at least during the Connery and Moore eras. J.K. Rowling is also British, but the Harry Potter films were produced by Warner Brothers.

Bond is another example of how Jews depend on gentiles for many of their most profitable franchises.

The most successful Jewish franchises are all comic book adaptations and the majority of them were originated by two men, writer Stan Lee and artist Jack Kirby, who created most of the Marvel superheroes. The "Marvel Cinematic Universe" series, which includes Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk, and the Avengers is the most successful franchise of all time. Bob Kane, creator of Batman (5), is the runner up. Incredibly Spider-Man (7) and X-Men (10) (which for copyright reasons are not part of the same universe as the Avengers) were also created by Stan Lee with artists Ditko and Kirby respectively. Superman, once the most popular superhero, comes in at 19, thanks to a series of weak movies. The other Jewish franchise in the top ten is Shrek, very loosely based on Jew William Steig's children's book of the same title.

Old June 30th, 2014 #5
Sam Emerson

For your consideration, the top franchises color coded. Blue for gentile, red for Jew, purple for mixed/unknown.

Franchise Total Gross (in millions) Creators

1. Marvel Cinematic Universe $2,619.3 Stan Lee, Jack Kirby
2. Harry Potter $2,390.1 J.K. Rowling
3. Star Wars $1,918.0 George Lucas
4. James Bond $1,912.8 Ian Fleming
5. Batman $1,897.8 Bob Kane
6. Lord of the Rings $1,622.0 J.R.R. Tolkien
7. Spider-Man $1,576.0 Stan Lee, Steve Ditko
8. Shrek $1,419.6 William Steig
9. Twilight $1,363.5 Stephanie Meyer (not a Jew)
10. X-Men $1,288.9 Stan Lee, Jack Kirby
11. Pirates of the Caribbean $1,279.2 Walt Disney
12. Star Trek $1,242.1 Gene Roddenberry
13. Transformers $1,179.6 Takara Tomy (original toys), Jim Shooter, Dennis O'Neil, Bob Budiansky*

* Bob Budiansky was born in the Bronx, but I can't find a reference to his ethnic background. Shooter and O'Neil are gentiles. Japanese toy manufacturer Takara Tomy created the Diaclone, Micro Change and Mecha toy lines which Hasbro bought the rights to and combined into one series and had Marvel Comics create a backstory for the toy line.

Old June 30th, 2014 #6
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Herr Emerson, ich glaube, "Bob" Budiansky ist Jude: http://www.jewishboston.com/events/9...d-cantor-sarra

Quote:
Organizer
Judy Budiansky (978) 263-3061 [email protected]
There is no record of Russians fleeing from Jewish pograms:

http://www.jewage.org/wiki/en/Profile:P0074509931

Quote:
Budiansky was born in New York City on March 8, 1925, to Russian immigrant parents.

Old June 30th, 2014 #7
Hans Norling
Randomly mutated kveldúlfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
12. Star Trek $1,242.1 Gene Roddenberry
Gene was a jew though (his mother was one).

Old June 30th, 2014 #8
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Norling View Post
Gene was a jew though (his mother was one).
Really?

I looked into this the other day and while his mother had a surname that is a 'probable': I couldn't find anything that said she was of jewish origin.

Or perhaps I didn't use the right search terms?

Old June 30th, 2014 #9
Hans Norling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
Really?

I looked into this the other day and while his mother had a surname that is a 'probable': I couldn't find anything that said she was of jewish origin.

Or perhaps I didn't use the right search terms?
After I wrote that, I checked to see my bookmarks. At the moment, I can't find anything on his mother ('Goleman'), allthough I am positive I have had confirmation in the past. Hmm, might have to change that to a questionmark for the time being (the same with Jim Henson).

Old June 30th, 2014 #10
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
After I wrote that, I checked to see my bookmarks. At the moment, I can't find anything on his mother ('Goleman'), allthough I am positive I have had confirmation in the past. Hmm, might have to change that to a questionmark for the time being (the same with Jim Henson).
Oh I strongly suspect she was a jewess, but it is difficult to prove that absolutely based on a surname. It is merely a strong possibility, but he (Gene) seems to have spent his life not talking about his jewish origins (which is a bit weird considering that Star Trek has often been accused of 'racism' and being 'anti-Semitic').

Old June 30th, 2014 #11
Sam Emerson

Quote:
If Gene Roddenberry's mother Caroline Glen Golemon was Jewish it was the best kept secret in Hollywood. Every Jewish nerd proudly claims William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy as part of the tribe. Jew Herb Solow, executive producer of Star Trek, makes no secret of his own or anyone else's Jewish background.

Star Trek Creator, the authorized Roddenberry bio by David Alexander, says Golemon was a Baptist. She was living in El Paso when she met his father Eugene. "She was the daughter of an Alabama-born iron and brass moulder and his second wife, Lydia."

Jews didn't go in for heavy, dangerous jobs like that, so his maternal grandfather was almost certainly a gentile. That leaves the mysterious Lydia. If she was a Jew Gene was 1/4 Jewish. But there's no proof.

Old July 2nd, 2014 #12
Hans Norling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
If Gene Roddenberry's mother Caroline Glen Golemon was Jewish it was the best kept secret in Hollywood. Every Jewish nerd proudly claims William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy as part of the tribe. Jew Herb Solow, executive producer of Star Trek, makes no secret of his own or anyone else's Jewish background.

Star Trek Creator, the authorized Roddenberry bio by David Alexander, says Golemon was a Baptist. She was living in El Paso when she met his father Eugene. "She was the daughter of an Alabama-born iron and brass moulder and his second wife, Lydia."

Jews didn't go in for heavy, dangerous jobs like that, so his maternal grandfather was almost certainly a gentile. That leaves the mysterious Lydia. If she was a Jew Gene was 1/4 Jewish. But there's no proof.
Yeah, I'm not disagreeing. I just had this lingering recollection from the past where I had this confirmed. I'm having a bit of difficulty shaking it off. Not knowing what it was and unable to find it is vexing me atm, so at is I can't really comment either about Gene's ancestry.

Old July 2nd, 2014 #13
Hans Norling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
Oh I strongly suspect she was a jewess, but it is difficult to prove that absolutely based on a surname. It is merely a strong possibility, but he (Gene) seems to have spent his life not talking about his jewish origins (which is a bit weird considering that Star Trek has often been accused of 'racism' and being 'anti-Semitic').
Yeah. Weren't (as I also seem to recall) a couple of the major "get-go and thereafter" writers for Star Trek jewish?

Old July 2nd, 2014 #14
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Yeah. Weren't (as I also seem to recall) a couple of the major "get-go and thereafter" writers for Star Trek jewish?
Actually the most important writers other than Roddenberry probably weren't Jews. Gene L. Coon was the showrunner for about a year, created the Klingons, Khan, the Prime Directive, wrote six episodes himself and rewrote many others. He was a Marine for four years, and I've found no sign that he was a Jew.

D.C. Fontana, who started as Roddenberry's secretary, wrote seven episodes herself, created Spock's parents, and did uncredited rewrites on many other episodes. I can't find any information about her background, but her episodes are mostly free of the preachy sixties anti-racism found in Jew written episodes like City on the Edge of Forever and Let That Be Your Last Battlefield, the one with the ridiculous half-white half-black aliens.

Old July 4th, 2014 #15
Sam Emerson

Default More Hollywood gentiles

D.W. Griffith. Birth of a Nation was the first hit feature length film. He invented the Hollywood blockbuster (or tentpole picture) that studios still rely on to keep them profitable.

Orson Welles. Citizen Kane was so innovative it still looks modern today. Director Welles broke with the filmed stage play conventions and the technical limitations of primitive sets, cameras and lighting to make one of the greatest films ever. To create an illusion of reality Kane uses more special effects than most early fantasy films. Every music video lifts tricks from Kane. Despite Welles' anti-fascism and a pathetic love for Jews his innovation was rewarded with forty years of shrinking budgets, frustration, bit parts in bad movies and humiliating commercial work until his final role as a robot planet in a Transformers cartoon.

Old July 7th, 2014 #16
Sam Emerson

Default Special effects

As far as I can determine every important visual effects pioneer has been a gentile.

Willis O'Brien. Stop motion animator for King Kong, the first big special effects based hit.

Howard and Theodore Lydecker. Wire work for Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers.

Ray Harryhausen. Stop motion animator best known for the Sinbad films, Earth Vs. the Flying Saucers and Clash of the Titans. Early in his career he did feature film quality effects in his garage. A real genius, he animated seven fighting skeleton swordsmen relying entirely on his memory.

Douglas Trumbull. Invented the slit scan special effects process that made the trip sequence in Kubrick's 2001 possible. Jew Kubrick stole the special effects Oscar from Trumbull by crediting himself as sole effects director. Trumbull was also responsible for the groundbreaking special effects in Close Encounters and Blade Runner. Eventually gave up on Hollywood and went into the theme park ride business. The Back to the Future ride film was his work.

John Dykstra. Effects supervisor for Star Wars. Created ILM, invented the Dykstraflex motion control camera. Before CG took over almost every special effect used motion control cameras. Even today some live elements are shot with motion control. Still working today. Did effects for the 2001 Spider-Man and its sequel.

Richard Edlund. Worked on the original Star Trek, created the transporter effect. Effects cameraman on Star Wars. His Boss Film company did effects for Ghostbusters and 2010.

Carlo Rambaldi. Animatronic pioneer. Created the star alien for Close Encounters, which led to his most famous job creating E.T. the Extraterrestrial.

Jim Henson. Around 1978 he made the transition from puppeteer to effects man when he started working on The Dark Crystal. Was consulted on the creation of Yoda for The Empire Strikes Back. After he put together a new group to make animatronic puppets for Labyrinth he created Jim Henson's Creature Shop to keep his team together. They did the puppet animals for Babe, aliens for Farscape, dinosaurs for Dinosaurs and built the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Dr. Edwin Catmull, Alvy Ray Smith, John Lasseter and Steve Jobs. Pixar pioneered character animation and created the first feature length CG film. Pixar history.

About the only important Jews in the history of special effects are Fritz Lang and Steven Spielberg, who supported research and development by gentile technicians because their scripts were unfilmable with existing techniques. Frank Oz, Jim Henson's partner and Yoda's voice, deserves an honorable mention though he was more a performer than an effects guy.

Tags
boxoffice, franchises, hollywood, jews

Thread