Old August 14th, 2009 #1
Eric Blair

Default Delete please

Delete this

Jackson is buddies with Spielberg.

Old August 14th, 2009 #2
Pastor Visser
Banned

While you were at the jew cinema hundreds of REAL aliens flooded over the border into America.

Old August 14th, 2009 #3
Eric Blair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
While you were at the jew cinema hundreds of REAL aliens flooded over the border into America.
I bet you saw The Passion, pastor...

Old August 14th, 2009 #4
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
A white soldier, with piercing blue eyes attempts to halt the escape. His head gets blown off and some morons in the audience cheered. They were probably savages or jews, is my guess.
They were probably just brainwashed, self-hating Whites, is my guess.

This film is obviously intended to be a social commentary on the injustices of apartheid, racial segregation, the "Holocaust", etc...

Quote:
Yes, the general public is that dumb that they cheer this traitor saving a young alien and its father, despite the aliens as a whole being stupid, violent, destructive creatures.
Does this really come as a surprise to you? White males, in real life, are worshipping niggers, while White females, in real life, are breeding and living with them, despite niggers "as a whole being stupid, violent, destructive creatures."

Old August 14th, 2009 #5
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

I saw it on opening night and did not see what you saw. I saw another anti white film where the protaganist was a weasel like, two faced vindictive nerd, who everyone saw as incompetent until he joined the side of the put upon and interned aliens, then he became a hero.

It is another boo hoo hoo, the poor niggers who suffered from aparteid movie. Why else would they stop over South Africa? The only bright point in this movie is that niggers were protrayed as such, and I met a really hot chick with the group I was in.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old August 15th, 2009 #6
George Witzgall

I think you are really reaching here eric. but it's fun to see your enthusiastic(!) interpretations, makes me want to see the movie just to see a live pig being used as a ballistic missile.

Old August 15th, 2009 #7
Eric Blair

Really?

The film echoes WN classic Black Hawk Down at one point, when the traitor is pulled out of the military truck by Nigerians.

What do you think the sequel in three years will be? The aliens come back, pick up the rest of the aliens, and go home? Everyone lives in peace? They could have tacked that on as a prologue.

It's gonna be like now, the aliens will come back, release their kind from their concentration camp, then control everything.

Remember, this film had to be financed and distributed independently. The Jewish studios wouldn't fund or distribute it. The Japanese company Sony distributes it. Yes, there may be Jewish executives but with Peter Jackson he can go over their heads.

Yea, the main character is a "doofus" as has been described in negative reviews. That's why he is seen as a Benedict Arnold.

Humanity will be destroyed in the next movie, by the aliens.

Remember, none of their leaders survived in the first movie.

This "doofus" white, who became and alien, will get humanity killed because of his betrayal.

Old August 15th, 2009 #8
Trevor Dermott

Quote:
...WN classic Black Hawk Down...
Pray tell, what other mass produced, over-hyped modern crap movies do you consider "WN classics"?

With all due respect, it definitely looks like you're digging way too far into any symbolism in District 9. I've yet to see it (and frankly I won't bother), but from the hype reviews I've read on numerous websites and the previews, it's obvious the movie is a thinly veiled moral talk-down to whites about the evils of apartheid. And excuse me if that's not the case, but it's definitely the way the majority has taken it so far (I have read several articles about the movie).

The preview I saw shows the evil human asking one of the creatures how to use its weapons, with the good alien replying, "We just want to go home."

And that, in a nutshell, is the entire movie - a sad little sap-story about the evil humans (whites) who only care about violence and exploitation and HATE while the poor, harmless, disgusting-looking aliens (blacks) "just want to go home" and never wanted to hurt anybody. This shit is so obvious just from the previews it reaches out and smacks one in the face, but somehow you've managed to wrangle out of it some secret anti-semitic message.

Old August 15th, 2009 #9
Eric Blair

I agree that at this late stage in the game that Jackson and Gibson won't come out with their views is pathetic.

But that scene you are talking about, with the alien saying "we just want to go home" is not in the film, and you have not seen the movie. It may have been part of the marketing gimmick to sucker people in.

It's quite simple, we can easily make a sequel to this film ourselves, describing what I said. The aliens come back, do exactly what the jews are doing.

That simple.

The film should divide - emotional zombies who feel sorry for the Paris and London rioters, (who are fed by whites and numbers grow), will feel sorry for the aliens.

The aliens eat cat food, steal televisions, pee on their own possessions, eat each other, eat people, set fires, riot.

The humans know that the aliens will be back for revenge in three years.

WNs will look in horror as two aliens are saved, likely to come back and destroy the entire world with reinforcements.

P.S.

I bet 100% of the audience never got the pig symbolism.

In that sense, you are right, just be more blatant.

The movie is about Emotions that may make you feel good for the short term vs. long term survival.

The morons in the audience cheer when the soldier who tried to put a stop to this gets killed. Seconds later he gets eaten in a disgusting manner, and they shut up.

They'll shut up real quick when the aliens come back and take control.

The reason the critics and liberals like it is because they are brainwashed by emotion. Saving 2 "good" aliens is worth the destruction of the entire planet, including themselves.

That's how insane they really are.

Old August 15th, 2009 #10
Trevor Dermott

I see what you're saying. Maybe the movie is deeper than I'm suspecting and it's a story about short-term v. long-term consequences.

It's interesting that Hollywood wouldn't produce it (much like Idiocracy, which was worth seeing). I'll check out the movie sometime.

Old August 15th, 2009 #11
Eric Blair

You may be right, and going in I totally thought you would be right, but some stuff just hit me in the face.

The words "kosher", "concentration camp" and the pig, which is a 1 second shot hardly any non-WNs will get.

Old August 15th, 2009 #12
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

I'm sure in real life there would be all sorts of human traitors wanting to be on the Aliens side.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old August 15th, 2009 #13
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Blair View Post
The film echoes WN classic Black Hawk Down at one point, when the traitor is pulled out of the military truck by Nigerians.
Great film, but what were Nigerians doing in Somalia?

Old August 15th, 2009 #14
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Dermott View Post
I see what you're saying. Maybe the movie is deeper than I'm suspecting and it's a story about short-term v. long-term consequences.

It's interesting that Hollywood wouldn't produce it (much like Idiocracy, which was worth seeing). I'll check out the movie sometime.
I don't usually say this but Idiocracy needed more niggers and muds.

Old August 15th, 2009 #15
Igor Alexander

Quote:
They believe that if you eat aliens, you become them. Sounds like how BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS RAPE BABIES BECAUSE THEY THINK IT WILL CURE AIDS!
Seems more like a straightforward reference to cannibalism. African cannibals believe that by eating somebody, you inherit his attributes.

I haven't heard of this movie. I may check it out when it comes to a torrent tracker near me.

Old August 15th, 2009 #16
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Based purely on the previews this movie looks badly pro mud that´s for sure. http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/district9/

Old August 15th, 2009 #17
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Oh yes, the creator of the Lord of The Rings Trilogy, anti-Semitic pro-white filmmaking at its finest, has done it again!
Is Peter Jackson pro-white? I mostly remember him for a movie he did with Kate Winslet (nice-looking woman, BTW) where she played a teenaged lesbian murderer. All the usual "gay rights" crap was in it about how it was traditional society's intolerance towards queers that drove her to it.

Some of the charcaters in LOTR struck me as faggy. Is Jackson a homo?

Quote:
The film was shot on relatively inexpensive digital cameras, created by the company RED Digital Cinema, which was founded by the founder of Oakley sunglasses.

The RED One camera has been used in a science fiction film previously praised as White Nationalist, Knowing.
I support high-end digital video cameras like the RED because I think they're going to do a tremendous amount of harm to Hollywood, but on a personal level, I hate them because their output will never be as beautiful as film. Can't have it both ways, I suppose.

We should never have let kikes get hold of our inventions. Edison should have gone after and squashed Hollywood like a bug.

Old August 15th, 2009 #18
Igor Alexander

Quote:
The Jewish studios wouldn't fund or distribute it. The Japanese company Sony distributes it.
Sony are worth keeping an eye on. I've seen a few movies from Sony that struck me as being surprisingly free of the usual anti-white propaganda, even if I wouldn't call them pro-white.

Being behind Blu-Ray gives Sony a lot of power at the present, though I'm not convinced Blu-Ray is going to take off.

Old August 15th, 2009 #19
Marvin Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
Is Peter Jackson pro-white? I mostly remember him for a movie he did with Kate Winslet (nice-looking woman, BTW) where she played a teenaged lesbian murderer. All the usual "gay rights" crap was in it about how it was traditional society's intolerance towards queers that drove her to it.
I recall that movie, it was "Heavenly Creatures". Jackson also did a cult zombie movie called "Dead Alive" about a sumatran rat monkey that infects people with a deadly virus.

People, don't mistake anything coming out in the mainstream movies as being pro-white. Its hard to believe LOTR was pro-white when it was produced by kikes Bob and Harvey Weinstein.

Old August 15th, 2009 #20
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin Nash View Post
Jackson also did a cult zombie movie called "Dead Alive" about a sumatran rat monkey that infects people with a deadly virus.
I think I remember that one. It had a lot of stop motion animation in it, if I'm not mistaken. I don't think I liked it.

Tags
hollywood, movie reviews

Thread