Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2009 #21
BryanVP
Señor Member

I haven't seen District 9 but it seems to have the same undertone the X-Men movies do. Humans are symbolic of evil, close-minded white racists that persecute the noble heroic mutants/aliens for no reason whatsoever.

Old August 15th, 2009 #22
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanVP View Post
I haven't seen District 9 but it seems to have the same undertone the X-Men movies do. Humans are symbolic of evil, close-minded white racists that persecute the noble heroic mutants/aliens for no reason whatsoever.
District 9 is the only movie I'm interested in seeing. I want to see the South African stigma and if there is any sort of Izzy-Pali strife in the message.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old August 15th, 2009 #23
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin Nash View Post
People, don't mistake anything coming out in the mainstream movies as being pro-white. Its hard to believe LOTR was pro-white when it was produced by kikes Bob and Harvey Weinstein.
Having niggers in roles where they do not belong, particularly in movies based in a medieval European context, simply ruins the aesthetics of a film, it simply would have looked ridiculous, outright ugly, to have a typical afreekan amerikwan sidekick character in LOTR.

Old August 16th, 2009 #24
Marvin Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Having niggers in roles where they do not belong, particularly in movies based in a medieval European context, simply ruins the aesthetics of a film, it simply would have looked ridiculous, outright ugly, to have a typical afreekan amerikwan sidekick character in LOTR.
My mistake, it was New Line (another jew studio) not Weinstein that did LOTR.

There was a horrible attempt by movie kikes to make a diversity enriched fantasy movie, In the Name of the King. It was cast with a lot of non-whites in the medieval Europe type setting, with Burt Reynolds and Jason Statham. It was like watching a R.E. Howard re-write of Cannonball Run.

Old August 16th, 2009 #25
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin Nash
There was a horrible attempt by movie kikes to make a diversity enriched fantasy movie, In the Name of the King.
What a horrible, horrible fucking movie. It was one of the last I watched before giving up on television and cinema.

Old August 16th, 2009 #26
Marvin Nash

Mark Ordesky was an exec at New Line, chairman of the ADL Entertainment Industry Commitee, also Exec. Producer on LOTR.

Quote:
What do Hollywood Jews and the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) have in common? A banquet, at least. The two worlds came together at the ADL's Entertainment Industry Awards Dinner on June 3. Co-chaired by studio heads Ron Meyer (Universal Studios) and Jeff Zucker (NBC Universal), the annual dinner drew some big names in showbiz and raised $400,000 for the ADL. The casts of "Heroes," "Monk" and "Psych" didn't miss the opportunity to fete their boss Bonnie Hammer, who presides over NBC's cable division. She was lauded for her work with the USA Network shows "Erase the Hate" and "Characters Unite," which are theme-based programs that deal with issues of prejudice, intolerance and acceptance.

The best and brightest of SoCal's Jewish professionals were honored in May by Jewish Communal Professionals of Southern California. Elias Lefferman, president and CEO of Vista Del Mar Child & Family Services, was commended for creating the Nes Gadol Bar/Bat Mitzvah Program, which prepares children with special needs for their Jewish rite of passage.
http://www.jewishjournal.com/scene_a..._zoo_20080717/

Its a good thing Weinstein didn't produce LOTR, he would've butchered it.

Quote:
Bob Weinstein presented a treatment of a single two-hour film version of the book. He suggested cutting Bree and the Battle of Helm's Deep, "losing or using" Saruman, merging Rohan and Gondor with Éowyn as Boromir's sister, shortening Rivendell and Moria as well as having Ents prevent the Uruk-hai kidnapping Merry and Pippin.
The_Lord_of_the_Rings_film_trilogy The_Lord_of_the_Rings_film_trilogy

Old August 16th, 2009 #27
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
Is Some of the charcaters in LOTR struck me as faggy. Is Jackson a homo?
LOTR had nothing whatsoever to do with homosexuality (except possibly for the fact that the actor who played Gandalf is homo - is that what you are talking about?), the fact that you are assigning sexual orientations to the characters leads me to believe you are allowing your paranoia regarding this issue to cloud your judgement.

wiki says peter jackson has been married to fran walsh since 1987. you need to chill, man, I assure you frodo and samwise were just good friends.

Old August 16th, 2009 #28
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall
I assure you frodo and samwise were just good friends.
Obviously you didn't see the alternate ending...

Old August 16th, 2009 #29
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin Nash View Post
There was a horrible attempt by movie kikes to make a diversity enriched fantasy movie, In the Name of the King. It was cast with a lot of non-whites in the medieval Europe type setting, with Burt Reynolds and Jason Statham. It was like watching a R.E. Howard re-write of Cannonball Run.
Incredible, in the preview alone they showed niggers SIX times, and not just in the back ground either, they appeared to have major roles and some played the parts of knights, which is absurd. That had to be an abjectly awful movie.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/indepe...nameoftheking/

Old August 17th, 2009 #30
steven clark

Sorry, Eric, but I'll pass up DISTRICT NINE. It sounds like the typical love the darkies movie, and of course if you try to stop ANY foreigners from coming in ANYWHERE, you're wrong. Also, Apartheid. I am so TIRED of hearing about
Apartheid, although it's a safe liberal issue. I feel like saying 'hello? Apartheid's DEAD, you morons! You won. Okay?'

Even some years ago, when Siskel and Ebert reviewed a movie about Apartheid featuring Danny GLover, while Ebert loved it, Siskel said 'come on; Apartheid's over. let's see something about South Africa now.'

I'm reminded of the old movie/TV series ALIEN NATION where, once again, space aliens come in, and if we don't like them we're prejudiced. The message over and over is don't fight, don't resist anyone colored. let them in.

A better South African film was THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY by Jamie Rhys. You had funny whites, funny bushmen, both kind of whimsical, and showing Africans north of S. Africa blowing each other up in keystone kops-like scenes and coups.

As for Peter Jackson's political views, he may have done LOTR, but remember KING KONG, he had to put a good negro in...although happily, Kong wiped him out.

Please don't be offended, Kiwis, Aussies, Canucks and South Africans on this site, but you guys seem infected with liberalism. You never met a minority you didn't like. You made paradises and you can't wait to give them
up to the muds.

A better sci-fi film would be GIVE US THIS DAY or THE CAMP OF THE SAINTS. Any bets on those getting done?

Old August 17th, 2009 #31
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
A better South African film was THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY by Jamie Rhys. You had funny whites, funny bushmen, both kind of whimsical, and showing Africans north of S. Africa blowing each other up in keystone kops-like scenes and coups.
I liked that movie as well.

Old September 2nd, 2009 #32
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Quote:
Is Peter Jackson pro-white? I mostly remember him for a movie he did with Kate Winslet (nice-looking woman, BTW) where she played a teenaged lesbian murderer.
Heavenly creatures was a true story about two NZ girls who weren't lesbians but very close friends and who's parents split them up so they killed one of the mothers with a rock in a sock. ( maybe they were too close who knows, not sure they were as close as the movie made them out to be).

It was a very controversial murder in NZ specifically because the girls were so young and killed one of their parents. There weren't many murders in NZ at the time so it was THE headline news for years. Maybe I'm naive to think this, but that was what I thought was the reason for making the movie in the first place. Of course hollyweird will always twist a story to it's own agenda.
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old February 12th, 2010 #33
Johnny James

Bumping this threat, it'z about District 9.

Just watched it, pile of kike trash. Cheap special effects and cheap heart-strings tearing, references to concentration camps and live-pig firing abound. Typical blue eyed bad guys, although they had the niggerian bad guys and the medicine-murders put down pat, even suggesting the apes were cannibals. It was pretty good how they showed the aliens acting pretty much like Liberian niggers. This movie is pretty much the prequel to Avatar, it'z the same washed up shit, they're pretty much the same movie, and both so awful they're not even worth comparing. The same exact quote "how's it feel to betray your race" pops up in the form of "half-breed" being used derogatorily. I rolled by goyim eyes at that one.

I'm on a sci-fi binge, and I still think Pandorum was 100 times the movie that this crap was.

Old February 17th, 2010 #34
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
LOTR had nothing whatsoever to do with homosexuality...
Give it up, turd tapper. Haldir and his "friends" were as queer as a nine-legged spider.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	YouTube- LOTR -- Santa's Elves[03-39-21].jpg
Views:	14
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	6292  

Old February 17th, 2010 #35
Igor Alexander

Quote:
I assure you frodo and samwise were just good friends.
Whatever.

YouTube- Frodo & Sam from The Lord of The Rings on gay marriages
YouTube- Lord of the Rings - Gone Gay Voiceover

Last edited by Igor Alexander; February 17th, 2010 at 04:02 AM.

Old February 17th, 2010 #36
Igor Alexander

How'd this thread wind up in the support section, anyways?

Old February 17th, 2010 #37
Igor Alexander

Default No Gay Elves

http://www.dzof.org/2003/12/no-gay-elves.html

Quote:
In conjunction with The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, we are proud to present our Just Say No to Gay Elves campaign. We call out to all those out there that have had to put up and persist with the drooling over that long silky-haired, soft-voiced, laconicly-soft-voiced, eye-candy-camera-hogging, oh-my-god-how-gay-can-you-get elf that has more than his fair share of screen time in the trilogy.

Old February 17th, 2010 #38
George Witzgall

Thumbs up

Quote:
this one actually has funny moments because frodo's eyes are so fucking huge and his facial expressions so dramatic.

Old February 17th, 2010 #39
Igor Alexander

Quote:
except possibly for the fact that the actor who played Gandalf is homo - is that what you are talking about?
No, but since you mention it, he's not only a homo, but a militant, outspoken one:

Quote:
Lord of the Rings star rails against Hollywood closet

By Staff Writer, PinkNews.co.uk
April 3, 2007 - 16:33

Sir Ian McKellen has slammed Hollywood producers for encouraging gay actors and actresses to hide their sexuality.

The famous actor and gay rights campaigner has in the past criticised actors for not coming out.

Now, it seems he blames the producers.

"With all that liberal attitude (in Hollywood), you have a local industry which is saying to local people who live in the area, 'When you come to work, you are not gay.'" Sir Ian told FemaleFirst.co.uk,

"And I think to myself, 'Can people whose minds work like that make good films? And if at the heart of Hollywood there is that lie, how many other lies are there?'

"And it's the producers who have this problem – God knows what sort of people they are – who think that it's impossible for you and me to fancy the same person.

"Well, what dull lives they must have."

The star of The Lord of the Rings and The Da Vinci Code has been openly gay since 1988.

Although fellow actors knew his sexuality before then, he came out to the general public in an interview with BBC Radio 3.

Sir Ian said felt he had to come out in order to lend his weight to the campaign against Section 28, an amendment to law which stated that homosexuality could not be "promoted" in schools. [Meaning, of course, that this cumshitter is in favor of promoting his brand of perversion in the schools. -IA]

A co-founder of the gay rights lobby Stonewall, he continued to campaign against Section 28 until it was repealed in 2003. He was knighted in 1991 for services to acting and the theatre.

This year, Sir Ian spoke at the pre-launch of LGBT History Month.
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/news/articles/2005-4067.html/

Tags
hollywood, movie reviews

Thread