VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > Movies
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 30th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Hell or High Water: a real western, and not kosher at all - AntiMarxism.com

Hell or High Water has rightfully emerged as one of 2016’s most admired films. The key to its success? The schemes and bile of a certain group are nowhere in evidence.

Before Hell or High Water began, I had to sit through 15 minutes of trailers for movies that nobody should ever see. One of the trailers was for the 2016 “reboot” of the 1960 hit, The Magnificent Seven. I didn’t realize it as I grimaced my way through the montage of explosions and one-liners, but this movie provides the perfect context for discussing why Hell or High Water is not just refreshing, but important.

The Magnificent Seven remake is not a western at all, but a kosher parody of the genre; little more than that old Jewish slapstick Blazing Saddles, without the anti-white punch-lines. Jewish art is one, two or all of three things: hollow gimmickry, mawkish self-worship, and aggressive anti-white messaging. The Magnificent Seven checks boxes one and three. I tuned out the details but at a glance it features a paternalistic black (Denzel Washington) as the gang leader, with his quasi-sidekick (Chris Pratt) being a white yahoo who—what else?—likes to blow things up… Give the goyim big explosions, Moishe, lots of big explosions… And, naturally, it is also an interracial buddy flick with Indian and Chinese gunfighters rounding out the gang’s membership—just like in the real Old West! It’s surprising that Amy Schumer doesn’t make an appearance as a topless assassin hosing her victims down with feces. Or maybe she does.

This is the state of the American movie industry. This is the state of American culture. A hostile tribe is defining our heroes and rewriting our history. Each new cinematic debacle is more predictable, obnoxious and depressing than the last.

This is why Hell or High Water came as not only a pleasant surprise, but as something of a revelation.
"It is a morality tale, probing the nature of manhood and gallantry in the tradition of Shane, Hondo or High Noon. Its lesson is not inane critical theory universalism, but the dangerous idea that a real man fights and sacrifices for his people."
While there are doubtlessly many Jews harvesting shekels from Hell or High Water, the key creative team, Australian director David Mackenzie and screenwriter Taylor Sheridan, do not hate whites. They seem, in fact, to admire and resonate with us, which is not surprising, being that they are of us. What’s more, they seem to admire our more conservative strains. Except for the Indian-Mexican “halfbreed” (Gil Birmingham) who spends his screen-time enduring good-naturedly “racist” jabs from Texas Ranger Marcus Hamilton (Jeff Bridges), there is not a single noteworthy character in the film who wouldn’t, in all likelihood, be a Trump voter.

Despite taking place in the twenty-first century, Hell or High Water is very much a traditional western. It is more of a western, in fact, than almost any period-bound western made in the last few decades. It is a morality tale, probing the nature of manhood and gallantry in the tradition of Shane, Hondo or High Noon. Its lesson is not inane critical theory universalism, but the dangerous idea that a real man fights and sacrifices for his people. The typical western story model, duplicated in countless movies and cheap novels, is a lone “badass” protecting decent folks from outlaws or savages. In other words, the racial preservation theme is implied in the genre. The decent folks r

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://antimarxism.com/index.php/201...or-high-water/

Old March 31st, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

This is why I don't go to the movies anymore and give these subversive Hymiewood jews my money, even for a rare good film like this. It all needs to go.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 31st, 2017 #3
steven clark

Default Hell or High Water: a real western and not kosher at all

I enjoyed the movie. See my review here on VNN movies.

I'm really pissed at not seeing two recent movies: Bitter Harvest, about the Ukrainian famine and communist genocide, and Under Mine, a Danish film about German teenage soldiers at the end of WWII forced to remove thousands of land mines in Denmark.

The first played in St. Louis ONE WEEK, then was yanked off the theaters. Under Mine lasted barely two weeks, and was gone.
Of course, every movie with niggers and perverts stays on week after week.
I've got to watch hard to see if the above two will come out on DVD.

It's just BS the way films are distributed.

Old March 31st, 2017 #4
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I enjoyed the movie. See my review here on VNN movies.

I'm really pissed at not seeing two recent movies: Bitter Harvest, about the Ukrainian famine and communist genocide, and Under Mine, a Danish film about German teenage soldiers at the end of WWII forced to remove thousands of land mines in Denmark.

The first played in St. Louis ONE WEEK, then was yanked off the theaters. Under Mine lasted barely two weeks, and was gone.
Of course, every movie with niggers and perverts stays on week after week.
I've got to watch hard to see if the above two will come out on DVD.

It's just BS the way films are distributed.
Go to thepiratebay.org. Type Bitter Harvest in the pirate search bar. At the top of the list are torrents with the most seeders (100 or more is very good). Check the comments on a torrent before clicking on the magnet to ensure it isn't virus-laden or spam, and to check if it is in English (also you can see if there are subtitles). I've downloaded dozens of movies using pirate bay torrents without problems (except sometimes I forgot to check the language and got a foreign language).

To download movies using torrents, I use BitTorrent, which you can install for free. I'm downloading Bitter Harvest right now, it'll be done in about 8 minutes.

Old March 31st, 2017 #5
littlefieldjohn

"Produced" by "Sydney Kimmel Entertainment"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney..._Entertainment

You really want to trust it?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Kimmel

Regardless of anything else who gets the proceed$?

Tags
movie reviews, movies

Thread