Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 11th, 2017 #1
BRMC
Banned

Default Your favorite fighters against ZOG.

I decided to start this thread to ask people here who is your favorite fighter against ZOG ( or was ) : Mine is Gadaffi.

Old June 11th, 2017 #2
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Right now, I have to say that Rodrigo Duterte is my favorite world-leader. He's got more balls than all Western politicians combined even though the Philippines is nowhere near a military superpower. Yet he tells the EU right in their faces to go fuck themselves and regularly made fun of Obongo and called his mom a whore. He throws criminals off flying helicopters and goes out on his motorcycle to look for people to kill. He used to do those things.

I'm sure ZOG has Duterte right in their crosshairs and they're cooking up something to take him out and put his country under their control. It's what these bastards always do whenever any good world-leader rises up.

Last edited by Crystal Winterfrost; June 12th, 2017 at 12:16 AM.

Old June 11th, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

Bashar al-Assad of Syria and President Rouhani of Iran. Maybe Kim Jong-Un of North Korea.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 11th, 2017 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
I'm sure ZOG has Duterte right in their crosshairs and they're cooking up something to take him out and put his country under their control. It's what these bastards do whenever any good world-leader rises up.
It's a little suspicious the minute Rodrigo Duterte goes to Russia to make friends with Putin, (((ISIS))) starts causing trouble in his country and US green niggers are in the southern islands, supposedly "advising" Filipino troops when they are probably arming and strengthening ISIS. The Philippines have been an American vassal state since 1898 and the US isn't about to let it go into Russia's or China's orbit, even if it means taking out Duterte and plunging the whole country into civil war just as Syria is currently experiencing, and Libya and Iraq before that. ZOG's playbook hasn't changed.

Old June 11th, 2017 #5
Serbian

All ones mentioned are good.

We must also mention people like Nasrallah of Hezbollah, and the late commander Aleksey Mozgovoy in Donbass.

Now if I had to pick just one it would be Kim Jong-Un as he is basically running an openly anti jew NS state with the potential to actually retaliate hard if the jews hit him.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 11th, 2017 #6
Serbian

Saddam, when he turned on the kikes and sent scuds into Israel, was also good.

Castro was ok too. As was Chavez.

As for Milosevic, he wasn't anti jew and was too weak. He also had no real strategy.

Mladic and Karadzic were good though. Especially Mladic.

Lukashenko and Seselj not too bad either.

Old June 12th, 2017 #7
GoldfingerSRB

All mentioned leaders are great but I personally vote for Vladimir Putin, he's the biggest fighter against NWO and ZOG in Russia after Joseph Stalin. Duterte and Kim are really good but their military forces are still too weak to seriously resist against NATO in a direct military confrontation.

Old June 12th, 2017 #8
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
All mentioned leaders are great but I personally vote for Vladimir Putin, he's the biggest fighter against NWO and ZOG in Russia after Joseph Stalin. Duterte and Kim are really good but their military forces are still too weak to seriously resist against NATO in a direct military confrontation.
Nobody beats Uncle Vlad , he is better fighter against Jews than Hitler ever was.

Old June 12th, 2017 #9
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Castro was ok too. As was Chavez.
My favorite Chavez speech:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMC View Post
Nobody beats Uncle Vlad , he is better fighter against Jews than Hitler ever was.
How's so? Just curious. I know Putin arrested a bunch of Jew bankers and oligarchs that had a lot of power and influence over Russia, and he kicked out all the Soros NGOs too, but other than that I don't know what else he's done that would make him "better" than Hitler was at fighting Jews.

Old June 12th, 2017 #10
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
My favorite Chavez speech:

Chavez : "Damn you State of Israel" (English subtitles)

How's so? Just curious. I know Putin arrested a bunch of Jew bankers and oligarchs that had a lot of power and influence over Russia, and he kicked out all the Soros NGOs too, but other than that I don't know what else he's done that would make him "better" than Hitler was at fighting Jews.
He is still holding up and despite the provocations in the Junta occupied areas is not rushing a military intervention , allowing people to educated themselves on who the enemy is instead of performing " blitzkrieg " in Ukraine, In addition it was not easy to take back Russia from Jews after Yeltsin signed out.

Old June 12th, 2017 #11
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
Brilliant speech

Quote:
How's so? Just curious. I know Putin arrested a bunch of Jew bankers and oligarchs that had a lot of power and influence over Russia, and he kicked out all the Soros NGOs too, but other than that I don't know what else he's done that would make him "better" than Hitler was at fighting Jews
Don't take him seriously, he's just trolling here.

Old June 14th, 2017 #12
BRMC
Banned

I love this tribute to Comrade Saddam.

To get back to Hitler , I think that Putin is better cause despite the provocations Putin handles them better than Hitler who rushed things but it needs to be taken in account that information spreading back then and today is different which makes job for Putin easier since there is internet and place for people to educate , props to Hitler he tried but we need to move on and find another person for the present and Putin is that , plus his tactic is genius.

Old June 18th, 2017 #13
Ray Allan

There are no doubt many Iraqis who miss Saddam now. Same for Khadaffi. Now look at their countries.

Thanks, jews.

Old June 25th, 2017 #14
Ray Allan

Smile The cold war just got very hot

My favorite fighters against ZOG? Perhaps them:

Old June 25th, 2017 #15
Robbie Key

Nasrallah deserves a mention. Hezbollah is an inspirational combination of a military, political and social movement.

Old June 25th, 2017 #16
littlefieldjohn

Alex Linder.

William Pierce - on any new ground that you think you've uncovered you will probably find his footprints.

Old July 1st, 2017 #17
Moroz
Banned

Seriously why rely on any of these 3rd world monkeys , it is not like they care about the white race to be felt sorry for or anything.

Thread