Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 5th, 2020 #1
Henry.

Default Britons Awake: Your "Queen" is a Filthy Rat...

Listen to this degenerate crypto/German/Jew tell her "subjects" to have no pride in their past...only who they are now, and will be in the future...

@ 1:55...

Let's not even bother with the Noahide rainbows she promotes...

Old April 6th, 2020 #2
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Mental error: Using possessive pronouns / determiners ('my', 'their', 'we', 'our', 'us', 'your', etc) regarding the activity, involvement or aspects of the civilisational construct to which someone is native
(see this: https://survivalist-information-site...determiner-use)

I do not need to have pride in any past (that mental processing is horribly flawed anyway). I merely need to know what is most logical, tactical, desirable and/or protective (whichever areas are relevant). I cannot stand patriotism and other flag-waving nonsense. I very firmly hold the stance that civilisational creations and their aspects have no important value outside of their utility to assisting the progression of the species, enhancing quality of life and continuing / realising (whichever is/are applicable) the most desirable and protective human, societal and global attributes.

As for this obnoxious and filthy crone, she should just shut her disgusting sewer mouth. She deludes herself into believing she is still relevant. She is enemy personnel, playing the role of a propagandist / psychological warfare operative. I have known of her enemy nature for a long time. I hate her. She presents herself as an adherent of religion, but I think this is just an act to convince the public she is someone with high moral fibre. Sick scum!

Last edited by John Trent; April 7th, 2020 at 07:21 AM.

Old April 6th, 2020 #3
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Listen to this degenerate crypto/German/Jew tell her "subjects" to have no pride in their past...only who they are now, and will be in the future...

Let's not even bother with the Noahide rainbows she promotes...
She ain't no human being

Old April 6th, 2020 #4
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

I cannot stand people who have any interest in and/or regard for the Royal Family. The offenders are very pathetic and they almost always reek of conditioning and enslavement. Even if the Royal Family were not enemy personnel, they would still be functionless, talentless and/or obnoxious people who play no role in advancing or even benefiting humanity or desirable characteristics in the slightest, not deserving of any public attention.

Some of the members are not even of high social / cultural class. I have heard Prince Harry use the term 'guy' in a recording, and I am very sure I have witnessed many other signs, though I cannot recall the exact details. The whole thing is a farce!

Last edited by John Trent; April 6th, 2020 at 04:48 AM.

Old April 6th, 2020 #5
scouse83

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
I cannot stand people who have any interest in and/or regard for the Royal Family. The offenders are very pathetic and they almost always reek of conditioning and enslavement. Even if the Royal Family were not enemy personnel, they would still be functionless, talentless and/or obnoxious people who play no role in advancing or even benefiting humanity or desirable characteristics in the slightest, not deserving of any public attention.

Some of the members are not even of high social / cultural class. I have heard Prince Harry use the term 'guy' in a recording, and I am very sure I have witnessed many other signs, though I cannot recall the exact details. The whole thing is a farce!
No one gives a flying fuck what you think.

Old April 7th, 2020 #6
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
No one gives a flying fuck what you think.
Translation: I am immensely jealous of your wide variety of superior qualities. I feel incredibly inadequate as a result, so I must vent my anger at you.

Old April 9th, 2020 #7
John Trent
Banned

I do find it amusing when terrorists or other belligerent types threaten to kill or actively attempt to kill the Queen. They actually think anyone of significance will be seriously affected or that any important conditions would change. How exceedingly funny.

Last edited by John Trent; April 13th, 2020 at 07:46 AM.

Old April 9th, 2020 #8
John Trent
Banned

This video of silly Lizzie provides me with much more entertainment, to be honest.

Oh, she is quite the rapscallion!

Old April 9th, 2020 #9
John Trent
Banned

Her attire in that broadcast is ridiculous too. What an ugly colour. However, it does not come anywhere close to matching the vileness of her character.

That troglodyte has never impressed me. Very few enemy personnel have impressed me, really.

Last edited by John Trent; April 10th, 2020 at 03:25 AM.

Old April 12th, 2020 #10
AKSH-22
Banned

Especially after dianas relationship with an arab and the recent harry marriage to an octoroon, no wonder racial minded prople are against the monarchy

Old May 20th, 2020 #11
Miguel Dias

monarchy is falling.
This is the result of society falling.

Old May 20th, 2020 #12
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

and her grandson prince harry is a nigger-lovin piece of shit. now he's all boo hoo in hollywood missin his granny and the rest of those royal shit stains. serves that dumb ass "bloke" right. open yer mouth harry and lemme take a shit in it.

Thread