VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 29th, 2023 #9821
Serbian

Default Russians are too nice to these pigs, they just don't want to kill them

ALLIED FORCES STORM TRENCHES AND TAKE HAPLESS UKROIDS PRISONER

"another Heroic 🇷🇺#Russian soldiers storm and disarm a #Ukrainian trench:
"Get out all. Do not shoot at them!"
"If you want to stay alive, damn it, lie down on the ground. Drop your weapons... Don't worry, no one will hurt you…

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TfRCQT5I4Q7J/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old January 29th, 2023 #9822
Serbian

Gonzalo Lira

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q995...ture=emb_title

Old January 29th, 2023 #9824
PvR

Default Ukraine's Russian population

I am new on VNN although I follow for years many of the threads. I am from South Africa and all my sympaties are with the Russians.

Anyhow, I had this week a long argument with a person on the topic of the Ukraine conflict. This person basically just parrotting the msm. Few things I forgot the details since we argue way back to 2008 about the Ossetia conflict in Georgia. I mentioned that in Ukraine the Russian population consists of nearly 50% of the total population of Ukraine. I couldn't rember the exact percantage. He replied with a link via google that the Russian population in 2002 was about 20%. That does not sound correct for me. As far as I could remember that all the southern oblast the Russian populations were the majority with the Donbass en Crimea over 90% Russian.

Can any one help me with the correct percentage and/or a refence/link to this.

My thanks in advance and to all the people keeping this thread alive with very valuble information

Piet

Old January 29th, 2023 #9825
Serbian

WAGNER TROOPS FIND MURDERED MERCENARIES IN SOLEDAR WITH HEADS & HANDS CUT OFF (18+)

Reportedly, the AFU is decapitating and cutting off the hands of dead mercenaries (or maybe killing them once their usefulness is over) in order to hide their identities so Russian troops cannot identify them. Reportedly there was some Israeli ones among them. However Wagner troops were able to crack some of their phones to identify them. Why the AFU cut off their body parts but left their phones on them is anyone's guess. It could be a fake story, or it could be an oversight when they were in a rush and didn't think of it, or didn't think their phones were on them. It's impossible to know for certainty through the fog of war.

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WbX3UNN7pg8H/

Old January 29th, 2023 #9826
Serbian

FRENCH JOURNALIST ADRIAN BOCQUET SURVIVED ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT BY SBU FOR TELLING THE TRUTH

Adrian Bocquet talks of surviving Ukrainian assassination attempt (part-1)
@johnnyjmils
reports from Donetsk.

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iJ1Atv0Fg55c/

Old January 29th, 2023 #9827
Serbian

Moscow accuses Kiev of ‘war crime’ in Donbass

Fourteen people were killed and over 20 injured after Ukrainian forces struck a hospital using a US-made HIMARS system

https://www.rt.com/russia/570654-rus...spital-strike/

Old January 30th, 2023 #9828
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
WAGNER TROOPS FIND MURDERED MERCENARIES IN SOLEDAR WITH HEADS & HANDS CUT OFF (18+)

Reportedly, the AFU is decapitating and cutting off the hands of dead mercenaries (or maybe killing them once their usefulness is over) in order to hide their identities so Russian troops cannot identify them. Reportedly there was some Israeli ones among them. However Wagner troops were able to crack some of their phones to identify them. Why the AFU cut off their body parts but left their phones on them is anyone's guess. It could be a fake story, or it could be an oversight when they were in a rush and didn't think of it, or didn't think their phones were on them. It's impossible to know for certainty through the fog of war.

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WbX3UNN7pg8H/
They cracked his phone. He was indeed an Israeli Jew.

Old January 30th, 2023 #9829
Serbian

SU-34'S ARE NOW REPORTEDLY FIRING KH-29TD MISSILES INTO AFU FRONTLINE POSITIONS

"The footage shows a night strike by a tactical air-to-surface Kh-29TD missile on the positions of the 102nd brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near the village of Malinovka. Bandera express, straight to depth of hell."
"The footage shows a night strike by a ASM Kh-29TD on the positions of the 102nd brigade AFU near of Malinovka.
An accurate hit of the warhead of a projectile weighing 317 kg raises the stronghold above the ground and provokes a secondary detonation of the enemy's ammunition"
"Kh-29TD missile attack from Su-34 on a hangar with Ukrainian weapons and equipment in Malinovka, Zaporizhia region. Yes, yes, that's it!"

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3snGvn76pE41/

SPARTA BATTALION CONTINUES TO DROP NADES ON AFU'S HEADS IN PERVOMAISKY AREA

A new selection of ammunition drops from the copter of the Sparta battalion of the DPR NM in the Pervomaisky area

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xysuiDxhxniQ/

Last edited by Serbian; January 30th, 2023 at 07:46 AM.

Old January 30th, 2023 #9830
Serbian

TOS-1A LOOKS EVEN SCARIER AT NIGHT - RUSSIA LIGHTS UP AFU POSITIONS IN ZAPOROZHE REGION

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dYlgVYTBNPAw/

Warhammer72
i spent almost 20 years in field artillery and this TOS 1A is one of the most devastating artillery weapons I've ever seen. From what I understand , because of the chemicals used in the thermobaric warhead the smoke generated by the blast is almost as deadly as the shockwave. A true king of battle.

Old January 30th, 2023 #9831
Serbian

Default Al Jewzeera

AFU HAS VERY IMPRESSIVE BAKHMUT HQ - SHOWING CENTRAL DRONE FEEDS FROM EVERY OPERATIONAL BRIGADE

The Al-Jazeera TV channel revealed the defense scheme of Bakhmut, showing in one of its reports the situation control center of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, where information from dozens of street surveillance cameras, UAVs, and information from social networks flowed.

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Zaoruq7dlOo3/

Old January 30th, 2023 #9832
Serbian

NATO Official Says Alliance 'Ready' for Direct Confrontation With Russia

BY FATMA KHALED ON 1/29/23

Rob Bauer, chairman of NATO's Military Committee, recently said that the alliance is "ready" for a direct confrontation with Russia as the country continues to fight in Ukraine.

Bauer, an admiral in the Royal Netherlands Navy, told a Portuguese television channel, RTP, that NATO is focused on rearmament as Russian President Vladimir Putin's strategic objectives go beyond Ukraine and could possibly expand to neighboring countries.

The chairman, who is reportedly advocating "peacetime war economy," added that it is important for NATO nations to direct civil industrial production towards military objectives.

However, Chinese military experts warned against NATO's involvement in the war in Ukraine, noting that the "danger of 'another World War' in Europe is increasing," the Global Times, a Chinese state media outlet, reported on Sunday.

The chairman of NATO's Military Committee, Admiral Rob Bauer, is seen on January 20 in Oeiras, Portugal. Bauer recently said that the alliance is "ready" for a direct confrontation with Russia as the country continues to fight in Ukraine.

Some NATO members, including the United States, recently announced that they will provide Ukraine with tanks to help Ukrainian forces fight Moscow's invasion.

The U.S. is set to send an additional $3.75 billion in military assistance to Ukraine, which includes 50 Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicles, bringing the overall security assistance by the U.S. to Ukraine to approximately $27.2 billion since Putin launched his invasion last February.

"Kiev will always pay efforts to drag its NATO allies to directly fight with Russian troops in Ukraine, as this is probably the only way for Kiev to turn around the current situation. But Washington is not stupid, so it won't be used by Kiev, but will keep using Kiev to undermine Moscow," Song Zhongping, a Chinese military expert and TV commentator, told the Global Times Sunday.

Meanwhile, Wei Dongxu, a Beijing-based military expert, told the Chinese media outlet that Ukrainian troops might be able to launch counter offensives in some areas that are currently occupied by the Russians by the end of the winter or shortly afterwards. This could happen if the West supplies Ukraine with F-16 fighter jets, "armed by NATO members," main battle tanks, and long-range missiles.

Last month, former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev suggested that members of the NATO military alliance providing Ukraine with assistance could be "legitimate military targets."

Medvedev, who is now the deputy chairman of Russia's Security Council, questioned whether the delivery of weapons to Ukraine by NATO nations could be considered an attack on Russia.

"Today...the main question is whether the hybrid war de facto declared on our country by NATO can be considered to be the alliance's entry into war with Russia? Is it possible to view the delivery of a large volume of weapons to Ukraine as an attack on Russia?" he said.

https://www.newsweek.com/nato-offici...=1675080077903

Old January 30th, 2023 #9833
Ray Allan

This delusional Dutchman also says the West should shift their economies to a total war footing, military needs taking priority over civilian economic activity. Another psychopath who wants World War III.

https://news.antiwar.com/2023/01/29/...n-with-russia/

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 31st, 2023 #9834
Serbian

Default why are they even accepting this bitch?

RUSSIANS HAVE HAD IT WITH U.S. - NEW AMBASSADOR ARRIVES AT EMBASSY TO CHANTS: "AMERICA IS TERRORIST"

New US Ambassador Lynn Tracy arrived at the Russian Foreign Ministry for the first time, she was greeted with chants of "war is a US business" and "America is a terrorist country"

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/26bujjLVRBi8/

invicta-lux2021
Really don't know how long that embassy will remain open in Moscow. I mean the average Russian wants American blood since it is their sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, grandchildren etc. who are dying and being permanently maimed for the maliciousness intents of the US ruling elites.

Passingsoul
Usa is a den of rats. The vermin who responsible for genocide in ukraine and russia ran to live in america and their whore slaves americans obeyed every command from the rats.

Old January 31st, 2023 #9835
Serbian

WAGNER TROLLS U.S. ARMY - RELEASES RECRUITMENT AD FOR AMERICANS

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YpK9ZfDlWkXY/

Old January 31st, 2023 #9836
Serbian

Default an Aussie dog

MUST WATCH: AUSSIE MERC FROM BAKHMUT'S SHOCKING REVELATIONS ABOUT WAGNER: "AFU IS LOSING BADLY"

He's a soldier from the Australian army, now a mercenary fighting for AFU in Bakhmut. He has some startling revelations.

Key takeaways:
1. Wagner and the Russian Army are far more advanced than western media portrays. They have "total capability overmatch".
"Wagner has tracking drones, artillery with integrated combined arms attacks, infiltration teams...
2. "Wagner main troops have taken exceedingly few casualties--they are not using "human waves" but intelligent shock-attacks."
3. "They have better ISR, integrated into their individual batteries."
4. "Wagner has blue-force tracking, each soldier knows exactly where they are in relation to each other. AFU uses flags and markers--total capability overmatch."
5. "Super advanced equipment is being found on Wagner troops--stuff even Australian Army doesn't have. All their infiltration groups have NVG's (night vision goggles) and blue-force tracking IR systems (digital tracking of each soldier, mapped onto digital maps), personnel radar systems and integrated drone teams, phone Sim-Card tracking and jamming, their own DJI team behind the lines. They have everything."
6. "Chinese DJI drone teams are helping Wagner behind the lines, giving them all the latest DJI technology."
7. When asked how many total casualties Ukraine is taking, all he could say was that the 5,000 man Brigade he's affiliated with in Bakhmut has lost 80% of its men. So that means in just one city (Bakhmut), just ONE Brigade has lost 4,000 men. And Bakhmut has 5-10+ AFU Brigades operating in it. This seems to confirm what the Russian side said about Soledar where "7 Ukrainian Brigades lost 70% and were withdrawn". If you extrapolate this out, 70-80% of every Brigade lost x 5-10 Brigades is at least 15,000 - 30,000 dead just in Bakhmut alone. There were 4,000 - 10,000 dead in Soledar alone. So as you can see, in this region alone there are tens of thousands of AFU likely dead.
8. "It is a near certainty that Bakhmut will fall, and likely much more than that."
9. "Morale is SO BAD at the moment."
10. "AFU's Psyops are completely ineffective. Both sides suck. They drop leaflets on each other and have no other effect besides becoming toilet paper."
11. "When you're injured, even if you get to a hospital the chance of your survival is low, because the hospitals are in bad shape, misdiagnose you, give you banned medicines that give you ulcers or kill you."

The version I posted is edited for the interesting parts. But feel free to watch the entire thing here:

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GSwLw44W10nk/

Old January 31st, 2023 #9838
Serbian

AFU HEROES BEFORE AND AFTER: FROM GLORY TO DUST (18+)

1st Video shows AFU heroically fighting.
2nd shows them retreating
3rd shows Russian troops taking over an AFU position.

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dh438frxRqlq/

Old January 31st, 2023 #9839
Serbian

UKROPS ERUPT ON THEIR COMMANDERS: "MY COMPANY HAS 21 MEN LEFT OUT OF 286!" (SUBTITLED)

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wySAsnMoOHNj/

Old January 31st, 2023 #9840
Serbian

jewsign

HE'S COME FULL CIRCLE: ONE OF ZELENSKY'S OLDEST JOKES IS PROPHETIC FOR TODAY - 20+ YEARS BEGGING

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/99iNW3chqGuG/

Tags

Thread