VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 17th, 2013 #21
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowglobe View Post
He is correct though...many idiots move barbeques into their apartments for heat, and do not wake up the next morning.

This happens all the time in my country...in the cities. ...where the immigrants reside.
No he is stupid. None here spoke of BBQ moved in the house for heat or anything in the lines he posted. In any case not the topic here.

Old November 17th, 2013 #22
M.N. Dalvez

Combustion of organic materials creates carbon monoxide.

Dovery, you are an idiot.

The issue is, how is the ventilation in the house in question? And how efficiently is the heat output of the combustion? By this, I mean, how much matter is being combusted to produce a given amount of heat?

If the ventilation is good and if the heat output is being distributed in an efficient way, I don't see an especial problem with this.

Old November 17th, 2013 #23
snowglobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
No he is stupid. None here spoke of BBQ moved in the house for heat or anything in the lines he posted. In any case not the topic here.
true!

Cops learned to "extrapolate" from bureaucrats who said they were estimating;except when civilians do this- it's called Lieing.:rolleyes:

Old November 17th, 2013 #24
snowglobe

Default Trying to post a cross section of this space heater...

http://stillmorningair.wordpress.com...candle-update/

scroll a little and you will see it.

Cops learned to "extrapolate" from bureaucrats who said they were estimating;except when civilians do this- it's called Lieing.:rolleyes:

Old November 18th, 2013 #25
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Combustion of organic materials creates carbon monoxide.

Dovery, you are an idiot.

The issue is, how is the ventilation in the house in question? And how efficiently is the heat output of the combustion? By this, I mean, how much matter is being combusted to produce a given amount of heat?

If the ventilation is good and if the heat output is being distributed in an efficient way, I don't see an especial problem with this.
All modern houses or at least the ones we have have natural ventilation build in them, with out loosing heat exchange in the process. In any case not worth to argue with idiots, who are here to blow steam.

Old November 18th, 2013 #26
James Dovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
All modern houses or at least the ones we have have natural ventilation build in them, with out loosing heat exchange in the process. In any case not worth to argue with idiots, who are here to blow steam.
Ventilation without losing heat. Ok. You obviously must be a genius with a degree in thermodynamics.

Old November 18th, 2013 #27
Roger Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dovery View Post
Ventilation without losing heat. Ok. You obviously must be a genius with a degree in thermodynamics.
The OP is about 3-4 tea candles. If that could kill people then humanity would've never made it this far. Candles have been used indoors for eons.

Old November 18th, 2013 #28
snowglobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Bannon View Post
The OP is about 3-4 tea candles. If that could kill people then humanity would've never made it this far. Candles have been used indoors for eons.
Your comments are a pleasure to read.

Nice to meet you.

Old November 18th, 2013 #29
James Dovery

Quote:
The OP is about 3-4 tea candles. If that could kill people then humdity would've never made it this far. Candles have been used indoors for eons.
Putting a flower pot over it wont increase the btu output of the candles. The whole premise is ridiculous. They wont stop at one or two candles. Idiots always want more power more heat and wind up bringing the BBQ indoors. Im just sayin. This thread could get a casual observer killed. Furthermore new construction is built tighter so there is less air infiltration than in old construction where the leaks replaced lost oxygen from burning candles indoors.

Old November 18th, 2013 #30
snowglobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dovery View Post
Putting a flower pot over it wont increase the btu output of the candles. The whole premise is ridiculous. They wont stop at one or two candles. Idiots always want more power more heat and wind up bringing the BBQ indoors. Im just sayin. This thread could get a casual observer killed. Furthermore new construction is built tighter so there is less air infiltration than in old construction where the leaks replaced lost oxygen from burning candles indoors.
When did we become responsible to protect idiots from themselves?

Does all rational conversation need to be shut down for "them?

I should let the few that I care about in this world suffer because "they" are idiots?

Please answer my questions with logic!

There is a reason that "Darwin awards" are given.

Last edited by snowglobe; November 18th, 2013 at 03:11 PM.

Old November 18th, 2013 #31
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Yes but this idiot, he is too stupid to figure out how he sound when he come up with his attacks. Look at him how he follow me around in every post, trying with his single cell brain to pick a fight with me.

Idiotic poodles as himself find it hard to accept that when you put them on ignore you do so because it is very hard to get down to their level and behave like them, as they think themselves special and dont understand that even the ones who given birth to them and seen what come out, regret every moment after that for not using a condom.

Thread