Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 21st, 2020 #1421
Stewart Meadows

The globalist jews bring third-world rapists, drug dealers and murderers to Europe, and then demand that Europeans accept these savages as their neighbors, friends and romantic/sexual partners.

However, jews living in Europe are exempt from this obligation as they have their own associations, neighborhoods, schools, etc., where they can freely reject non-jews, including rapeugees.

Quote:
British Supreme Court permits Orthodox housing associations to decline non-Jewish applicants

October 16, 2020 10:16 am

(JTA) — Orthodox Jewish housing associations in the United Kingdom may continue to restrict residency to Orthodox Jews, Britain’s highest court ruled.

In a ruling Friday, the court determined that the London Borough of Hackney had acted lawfully in declining to refer a non-Jewish mother’s housing application to the Agudas Israel Housing Association, the Jewish News of London reported. The association is a public charity that operates hundreds of low-cost rental properties in North London.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/brit...ish-applicants

Quote:
Sweden vows to ban ALL religious schools in an effort to tackle segregation after taking in a record number of asylum seekers

• Sweden's main governing party proposes a ban on all religious schools
• It follows reports of gender segregation in some Muslim free schools
Jewish schools will be exempt from the new ban, politicians said
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gregation.html

Move along, goyim. Nothing to see here. Just the usual jewish hypocrisy.

Old October 21st, 2020 #1422
Stewart Meadows

Here's yet another example of how jew-backed third-world rapeugees behave in Italy:

Quote:
Italy: Stones thrown at police in San Ferdinando 'red zone' migrant camp

By ANSA Published on : 2020/10/20

Migrants at the tent camp of San Ferdinando in the southern province of Reggio Calabria on October 17 hurled stones at police officers guarding the area after the tent camp was declared a ''red zone'' by the Calabrian regional government. 15 residents had earlier tested positive for COVID-19.

Two police officers were wounded on October 17 after a group of migrants hurled stones at police officers guarding the tent camp of San Ferdinando in the province of Reggio Calabria housing some 260 immigrants of African origin who work in the fields of the plane of Gioia Tauro.

The protest started after the tent camp was declared a ''red zone'' by the region after 15 migrants tested positive for COVID-19. Some 30 residents at the camp were tested on a voluntary basis.
https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post...e-migrant-camp

Old October 21st, 2020 #1423
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
French Fishing Ships Paid by Migrant Smugglers to Avoid Detection by UK Border Drones: Report

KURT ZINDULKA 20 Oct 2020

People smuggling gangs are paying off French fishing boats to smuggle migrants halfway across the English Channel in order to avoid detection from UK Border Force drones, a report has claimed.

The French boats reportedly sit “still” in the Channel for fifteen minutes after leaving Calais in the early hours of the morning, giving them enough time to release the migrants in pre-inflated rubber dinghies into British territorial waters.

“Nobody is going to suspect a French fishing boat,” a source told The Sun, adding: “The organised crime gangs have infiltrated them. They’re giving them cash.”
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...-force-report/

Old October 21st, 2020 #1424
Stewart Meadows

In this post I would like to spotlight the anti-white, globalist jew crook Yascha Mounk who spews out pro-rapeugee propaganda and smears European politicians who don't want their country to be overrun by third-world rapists and murderers:

Quote:
Yascha Mounk (born June 10, 1982) is a German-American political scientist. He is currently Associate Professor of Practice at Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies in Washington D.C.
(...)
His mother is Jewish,
(...)
On the German television newscast Tagesthemen, he stated that Germany is on a "historically unique experiment, namely to transform a mono-ethnic and monocultural democracy into a multi-ethnic one."[8] In the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, Mounk advised the "liberal camp" to adopt this inclusive nationalism, to foster a multi-ethnic and democratic society.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yascha_Mounk

In a garbage article from 2018, Mounk attacked Italy's right-wing leader and former interior minister Matteo Salvini and lied about him and compared him to a criminal character from The Simpsons, and he called Salvini's party "hypernationalist and virulently xenophobic". Mounk has also attacked Hungary and Russia. (Gee, there's a shocker.)

Yascha Mounk. "Trust me, goyim."

Old October 21st, 2020 #1425
Stewart Meadows

Here's a new article about the jew-backed rapeugee invasion of Great Britain:

Quote:
Over 7,500 Illegal Boat Migrants Arrived in Britain This Year

Kurt Zindulka 21 Oct 2020

Over 7,500 illegal boat migrants have reached the United Kingdom by crossing the English Channel from France since the start of the year, reaching the number that Migration Watch UK predicted would arrive in the country by the end of the year.

Following the arrival of 100 more illegal aliens on Monday, the total number of illegal migrants recorded to have reached British shores rose to a record 7,532, more than four times the number of migrants in 2019.

Since the beginning of the month, some 403 boat migrants have successfully crossed the Channel, according to the Daily Mail. In September, a monthly record of 1,954 landed in Britain.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...s-year-report/

Old October 22nd, 2020 #1426
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Over 120 migrants tracked down in Trieste and Udine

By ANSA Published on : 2020/10/21

Law enforcement in Italy on Monday tracked down 50 migrants in Udine and 76 in Trieste, including families and minors. The numbers show that migrants continue to arrive in Italy through the Balkan Route.

Migrant arrivals in Italy are continuing through the Balkan Route. On Monday in the north-eastern region of Friuli Venezia Giulia at the border with Slovenia, law enforcement tracked down over 120 migrants between the cities of Udine and Trieste, including some minors.
(...)
The migrants underwent identification procedures and the Catholic charity Caritas was also involved, distributing milk, nappies, and food to those in need.
https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post...este-and-udine

Old October 22nd, 2020 #1427
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article about an Italian man, Gaetano Lombardi, who defended himself against North African migrants who were threatening him:

Quote:
Italian Charged with Attempted Murder After Shooting ‘Rude’ Migrants

CHRIS TOMLINSON 21 Oct 2020

A 43-year-old Italian man has been charged with multiple counts of attempted murder after he shot at North African migrants he claimed were being rude to him.

The incident took place on Saturday evening in the city of Reggio Emilia and saw 43-year-old Gaetano Lombardi coming across five young North African migrants who called the Italian “old” and told him to move out of their way.

The incident rapidly escalated with both sides hurling insults at each other until Lombardi punched one of the young men before the group ran off, newspaper Il Giornale reports.

Instead of letting the migrants flee, Lombardi drew a Beretta model 950 pistol and fired nine shots at the migrants.

Three of the migrants, two of them minors, were hospitalised after suffering gunshot injuries, including 20-year-old Moroccan national Salah Eddine who ended up in intensive care.

Lombardi handed himself over to police, stating that the migrants “were very rude” and told investigators: “I went too far, something snapped in me.” Lombardi has been charged with multiple counts of attempted homicide as well as unlawful possession of a firearm.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...rude-migrants/

From the comment section:

Quote:
The man deserves a medal, but he needs a little more practice on the gun range.
Quote:
An older man outnumbered 5 to 1 by younger men, who ran away when he stood up to them. This is not a surprise to those of us who have seen how scared many followers of islam are, even when in groups.
Quote:
"and told him to move out of their way."

5 onto 1 .. that is not being rude, it is being threatening. He had every reason to expect an attack .. so sensibly did not wait for it to materialise.

He only made one mistake .. not polishing the thugs off.
He will pay just as high a price for merely injuring them.
Quote:
They charged a hero?? If every European would stand their ground like this man, there would be no problems in Europe...
Quote:
Gaetano Lombardi is a hero and should be given a medal for being a true Italian.
Quote:
promote this man to Head of Border Security...
Quote:
So illegal aliens tell indigenous Italians to move out of their way......tell the worthless aliens to self deport.
Quote:
“I went too far, something snapped in me.”

Could that "something" be the idea that his home country, Italy, which had been - until recently - populated by ITALIANS, like him, is now being over-run by (expletive - deleted)?

Perhaps he is sick of hearing invaders referred to as "migrants?"

I can't say that I blame him.
Quote:
Clearly he had every reason to believe his life was in danger and was justified in using his weapon.

Any court that finds otherwise is a political globalist marxist/fascist court.
Quote:
The only problem I can see is that Mr. Lombardi needs more time at the range. There were far too many survivors. I commend his effort and intent but he really needs at least two dead out of four when you consider the price he's gonna pay.
Quote:
Good. African muslim scum do not belong in a beautiful country like Italy.
Let them return to their own sh*thole countries, where they belong.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; October 22nd, 2020 at 02:36 PM.

Old October 22nd, 2020 #1428
Stewart Meadows

As you can see, the comments for the Breitbart article in my previous post are sympathetic to the Italian man who defended himself against the third-world thugs. And it's the same in comment sections on Italian-language news sites. People are really fed up with the jew-backed rapeugee invasion.

Old October 22nd, 2020 #1429
Ray Allan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Here's an article about an Italian man, Gaetano Lombardi, who defended himself against North African migrants who were threatening him:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...rude-migrants/

From the comment section:
When Matteo Salvini is back in office, he should hire this man.

The police sure drive tiny little cars in Italy. Looks like a Fiat.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 22nd, 2020 #1430
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

The Italian street police have driven Fiats ever since I first went to Italy in 1970. Back in those more tender years they had special police who took really good care of kwa citizens. I threw my coins in the Trevi fountain every time I went. Now, I know I'll never go back. Well, not without an armored tank division.

Old October 22nd, 2020 #1431
Stewart Meadows

Here's another excerpt from the above Breitbart article:

Quote:
The case comes just over two years since Italian Luca Traini was sentenced to 12 years in prison for attempting to murder random migrants in the town of Macerata.

Traini, who had far-right sympathies, committed his shootings in response to the death of Italian teen Pamela Mastropietro who had been murdered and dismembered by a Nigerian migrant drug dealer.

“I wanted to hit the dealers, like those who sold drugs to Pamela,” Traini told investigators and said: “It’s not my fault if in Macerata all the dealers are black.”
And here's the English-language article for the so-called Macerata shooting:

Quote:
On 3 February 2018, a right-wing terrorist shooting occurred in Macerata, Italy. It received widespread media coverage and affected Italian politics as it occurred during the political campaign for the 2018 Italian general election.
(...)
On 3 February 2018, in the city of Macerata, Marche, 28-year-old local Luca Traini, driving a black Alfa Romeo 147 and armed with a 9mm Glock 17 Gen3 semi-automatic pistol, seriously wounded, in a drive-by shooting, six African migrants.[1] Traini also targeted the local headquarters of the ruling Italian Democratic Party.[2] After the attack, Traini reportedly had an Italian flag draped on his shoulders and raised his arm in a Fascist salute.[3]

Traini said the attack was revenge for the murder of Pamela Mastropietro, an 18-year-old local girl whose dismembered body had been found a few days earlier, stuffed into two suitcases and dumped in the countryside. For this, a 29-year-old Nigerian national and failed asylum seeker, Innocent Oseghale, had been arrested and charged.[4][5] Oseghale had been denied asylum a year previously, but remained in Italy.[6]
(...)
Traini was a member and former local candidate of Lega Nord, and many political commentators, intellectuals and politicians harshly criticized the League's leader Matteo Salvini, accusing him of having spread hate and racism in the country. Particularly, the notable anti-mafia writer Roberto Saviano labeled Salvini as the moral instigator of the attack.[7] Salvini responded to critics by accusing the center-left government of responsibility for Mastropietro's death for allowing migrants to stay in the country and having "blood on their hands", asserting the blame lies with those who "fill us with illegal immigrants".[8]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macerata_shooting

Quote:
the notable anti-mafia writer Roberto Saviano labeled Salvini as the moral instigator of the attack.
And by the way, Roberto Saviano is a jew who hates his Italian host people. I've spotlighted his anti-white, pro-rapeugee activism in this thread.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
The Italian street police have driven Fiats ever since I first went to Italy in 1970. Back in those more tender years they had special police who took really good care of kwa citizens. I threw my coins in the Trevi fountain every time I went. Now, I know I'll never go back. Well, not without an armored tank division.
Yeah, that car was unusually small and not very impressive. A little cuckmobile. This model is better:

Although this one is my personal favorite:

Old October 23rd, 2020 #1432
Ray Allan

A Lamborghini Huracan? That's much better. I see the Highway Police logo on it, used to catch equally fast cars on the Autostrada. Some American State Police and Highway Patrol departments used to operate souped-up Chevrolet Camaros and Ford Mustangs as pursuit vehicles, but I haven't seen any of those recently, and I try to avoid the badge fags as a matter of habit.

I'm sure you posted it here back in 2018 Stewart, but I guess I missed the Luca Traini shootings, but I remember Pamela Mastropietro. Wasn't she hanging around with those nigger animals before she was murdered by one of them? Nonetheless, if that happened to my teenage daughter, I would go absolutely insane, the consequences be damned.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 24th, 2020 #1433
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
I'm sure you posted it here back in 2018 Stewart, but I guess I missed the Luca Traini shootings, but I remember Pamela Mastropietro. Wasn't she hanging around with those nigger animals before she was murdered by one of them? Nonetheless, if that happened to my teenage daughter, I would go absolutely insane, the consequences be damned.
Unfortunately, Pamela Mastropietro was a drug-addict, and that's probably how she came into contact with the African drug dealers who killed her. (There were several culprits, but only one of them was convicted.) It's a terrible story.

Here's the latest rapeugee crime report from Italy: a 70-year-old woman has been raped by a third-world savage on a beach in Tuscany:

Quote:
Toscana, 70enne violentata in spiaggia. Matteo Salvini: "Clandestino e pregiudicato, castrazione chimica ed espulsione"

23 ottobre 2020

Un terrificante episodio di violenza scatena Matteo Salvini. Lo sfogo del leghista è affidato ai social: "Ennesimo orrore in Toscana. Una donna di 70 anni che era sulla spiaggia a leggere un libro viene derubata e violentata da un immigrato trentenne del Togo, clandestino e pregiudicato.
https://www.liberoquotidiano.it/news...spulsione.html

And how does globalist jew George Soros, the patron saint of rapeugees, feel about this despicable crime? Let's ask him:

Old October 24th, 2020 #1434
Stewart Meadows

The coronavirus crisis in Italy is getting worse, and members of the crooked (((Conte government))) are at odds with each other over what to do.

Quote:
Campania Governor calls for national lockdown, Conte says no for now

De Luca says he'll impose lockdown in his region soon

(ANSA) - ROME, OCT 23 - Campania Governor Vincenzo De Luca on Friday called for a new national lockdown in response to the rise in COVID-19 cases and said he will impose one soon in his region, but Premier Giuseppe Conte reiterated that a new lockdown should be averted.

Italy has seen a sharp rise in contagion and registered over 16,000 new cases and 136 deaths on Thursday.

"The current contagion figures render any type of partial measure ineffective," De Luca said.

"It is necessary to close everything, except for sectors that produce and move essential goods.

"It is indispensable to stop movement between regions and between towns.

"Frankly, I can't see how limited measures can be effective in this situation.

"In any case, Campania will go in this direction very soon".

De Luca has already closed the region's schools until the end of the month and is one of several governors to have imposed a curfew, which will run from 23:00 to 5:00 every day from Friday.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/202...3702b2d29.html

P.S. I see that my stalker is back, and once again he has chosen to give me a thumbs down for a post in which I criticize African rapists and murderers. That seems to be a thing with him.

Old October 24th, 2020 #1435
Stewart Meadows

The citizens of Naples are outraged at pro-lockdown governor Vincenzo De Luca, who belongs to the jew-controlled Democratic Party, which is part of Italy's unelected, globalist, pro-rapeugee, anti-Italian government:

Quote:
Anti-lockdown protesters smash police cars in Naples after new Covid-19 restrictions announced (VIDEOS)

24 Oct, 2020 08:03

Protesters defied curfew and attacked police vehicles in Italy’s third-largest city of Naples. The anger was sparked by the governor’s call for a new lockdown after the spread of Covid-19 hit a new daily record.

Chanting “Freedom!” the angry crowds marched through the city streets on Friday night, with some hurling bottles, smoke bombs and other projectiles at the officers. Others attempted to erect barricades using garbage containers and set some of them on fire. Police deployed tear gas as they tried to disperse the rioters.

Videos posted on social media show groups of people attacking police vehicles, forcing the officers to leave the scene.
(...)
The public was further outraged when Governor Vincenzo De Luca announced on Friday that an “immediate” lockdown for up to 40 days was essential to stop the spread of the coronavirus.“The current data on the infection rate suggests that any type of partial measures is ineffective,” he said, explaining that it was vital to close down “everything,” except for businesses providing essential services, and to block movement between the regions.
https://www.rt.com/news/504447-naple...rs-smash-cars/

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; October 24th, 2020 at 05:44 PM.

Old October 24th, 2020 #1436
Stewart Meadows

Shitbag De Luca looks like a psychopath with that mask strapped to his face.

Old October 25th, 2020 #1437
Stewart Meadows

Pro-rapeugee mainstream media are attacking the Croatian police:

Quote:

Croatian police accused of pushbacks, anti-migrant violence

By ANSA Published on : 2020/10/23

A series of brutal pushbacks took place on the Bosnian-Croatian border last week, including a case of sexual assault, according to the Danish Refugee Council. Dozens of asylum seekers were allegedly victimized.

Migrants using the Balkan route towards Western Europe were allegedly beaten, robbed and sexually assaulted by Croatian police last week.

A series of pushbacks happened on the border between Croatia and Bosnia between October 12 and 16, according to British daily The Guardian, which cited a report by the Danish Refugee Council (DRC).

The Guardian obtained photographs, medical reports, and other evidence supporting testimonies by migrants, which humanitarian aid workers called "sickening."
(...)
One Afghan man told the DRC that he had been sexually assaulted by a man using a branch during a pushback.
https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post...grant-violence

Quote:
Croatian Police Dismiss New Accusations of Violence against Migrants

By HINA 21 October 2020

ZAGREB, Oct 21, 2020 - The Croatian Interior Ministry on Wednesday dismissed new allegations of violence against migrants after The Guardian, citing the Danish Refugee Council (DRC), said that Croatian police beat and robbed migrants and mentioned a case of sexual abuse.

Alongside photos and medical reports, the newspaper carried DRC claims about numerous instances of brutality on the Bosnian-Croatian border on October 12-16.

"The testimonies collected from victims of pushbacks are horrifying," said Charlotte Slente, DRC secretary-general. "More than 75 persons in one week have all independently reported inhumane treatment, savage beatings and even sexual abuse."

The ministry said this was not the first time The Guardian and the journalist in question wrote about the alleged conduct of the Croatian police, "accusing them of various types of inhumane treatment of persons who illegally crossed the border, without providing any facts or evidence, or even basic verifiable information."
https://www.total-croatia-news.com/n...ainst-migrants

Old October 25th, 2020 #1438
Stewart Meadows

Italians are rioting and protesting against the draconian covid restrictions in Rome as well. People are furious, and some say that this is the beginning of the end for the despicable (((Conte regime))), although personally I'm not that optimistic.

And even if this government were to collapse, the globalist jews would never let the Italians vote; they would just appoint another unelected jew-lackey, like they did with Mario Monti, Enrico Letta, Matteo Renzi and Paolo Gentiloni.

Old October 25th, 2020 #1439
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
UK govt investigates after pupils raise questions about balding asylum-seeker who claims to be 15 but ‘LOOKS ABOUT 40’ – report

25 Oct, 2020

The British Home Office has reportedly launched an investigation after students in Coventry raised questions about whether their new classmate – an asylum-seeker who is balding and looks about 40 – is really 15 as claimed.

Parents' fears were raised after students came home from school earlier this month saying the new pupil, purportedly a boy from Gambia, looked far too old to be in their class, the Sun newspaper reported. The issue came to a head after teachers summoned the mother of a girl who posted photos of the man on social media and questioned his age.

The teachers were concerned that posting the images might be considered bullying.

According to the Sun, the girl's mother told the teachers, "You can't really blame the children. He looks about 40."

She added, "He's got a receding hairline for God's sake."
(...)
https://www.rt.com/uk/504493-uk-40yo...t-poses-as-15/
This is happening all over Europe. For example, I've seen pictures of balding Middle Eastern rapeugees in Sweden who claimed to be teenagers, and I've written about similar cases in Italy in this thread.

Old October 25th, 2020 #1440
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
104 additional refugees flown from Greece to Germany

By Benjamin Bathke Published on : 2020/10/23

Another flight from Greece has brought more than 100 refugees to Germany, around half of them sick children and their close relatives as well as unaccompanied minors. This brings to over 1,000 the number of people Germany has taken in since April.

In the latest relocation flight from Greece to Germany, 104 recognized refugees from Greek Aegean islands arrived in the German city of Hanover on Thursday (October 22).
https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post...ece-to-germany

Tags
giorgia meloni, italy, jews, matteo salvini, rapeugees

Thread