Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 10th, 2008 #1
fdtwainth

Default Modern armenians: a non-White people

As I have promised on a different thread. I've asked a couple of renowned physical anthropologists and eugenicists about armenians some time ago. Below is the first reply I got:

"A detailed reply is impossible because only genetic testing can determine clusters of races. However, Armenians were envied by the Turks and that is why they were persecuted. Of Middle Eastern extraction to the best of my knowledge, a part of the world that is very racially mixed, they stand out as superior to those they live amongst, and that leads me to believe they are Whiter than anything else around them.

Cavalli-Sforza puts Armenians close to Caucasians in "The History and Geography of Human Genes." This is the most referenced work on populations and racial distances between groups".

So, modern armenians are of Middle Eastern extraction, indicating semitic admixture, yet close to Whites, indicating half-White phenotype. At present I am seeking a geneticist to get a detailed description of the armenian genotype.

Old September 13th, 2008 #2
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Location: southern cilicia(the last village from the remainants of ancienct armenian rupiniats kingdom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post
As I have promised on a different thread. I've asked a couple of renowned physical anthropologists and eugenicists about armenians some time ago. Below is the first reply I got:

"A detailed reply is impossible because only genetic testing can determine clusters of races. However, Armenians were envied by the Turks and that is why they were persecuted. Of Middle Eastern extraction to the best of my knowledge, a part of the world that is very racially mixed, they stand out as superior to those they live amongst, and that leads me to believe they are Whiter than anything else around them.

Cavalli-Sforza puts Armenians close to Caucasians in "The History and Geography of Human Genes." This is the most referenced work on populations and racial distances between groups".

So, modern armenians are of Middle Eastern extraction, indicating semitic admixture, yet close to Whites, indicating half-White phenotype. At present I am seeking a geneticist to get a detailed description of the armenian genotype.
You already got your answer with details from reltih long time ago,http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...chechen&page=7
proving that the semitic blood in armenia is 1/2% so stfu.

Last edited by aivazovski88; September 13th, 2008 at 10:33 AM.

Old September 13th, 2008 #3
Mark Kerpolt

Aiazogski, why is that kid in your avatar wearing a baseball cap of the anti-German, anti-White, etc. (Anti)Deutsche Telekom/T(rk)-Mobile?

Old November 10th, 2008 #4
Jane Martina

Old February 22nd, 2009 #6
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post
For Russian speakers - interview (in 3 parts) of the internationally renowned Russian anthropologist and rasologist Vladimir Avdeev, who was one of the experts I asked with regard to armenians. In his view armenians are a colored people, from which the jews divided racially:
Those movies are excellent I am going to buy his book.

Old February 22nd, 2009 #7
Karl Lueger

"..anthropologist and rasologist Vladimir Avdeev, who was one of the experts I asked with regard to armenians. In his view armenians are a colored people, from which the jews divided racially"

Or just visit Glendale CA, same thing itz...

Rambo, John J.

Old February 23rd, 2009 #8
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Those movies are excellent I am going to buy his book.
Yes, Avdeev is a good compiler. His works are not much inferior to the path-breaking work of S. Carleton Coon, that I use as a reference.

The only thing he lacks as a rasologist is original anthropological research. His skills are badly needed to descrive the modern caucasoids, as well as to formulate sensible eugenic policies to reduce the non-White intermixture in Serbs, to name just a few areas. Yet as he says, his age is only the beginning age for a great rasologist, so hopefully we will soon see some pioneer tractat from him.

Last edited by fdtwainth; February 23rd, 2009 at 08:53 AM.

Old February 24th, 2009 #9
John Denton
Banned

Radio DJ Chris Evans recently married Armenian Natasha Shishmanian. I've seen quite a few Jewesses that look like her, and assuming she is not Jewish, then perhaps there could be a genetic connection between the Jews and Armenians.

Old February 24th, 2009 #10
WhiteLionHeart
Banned

John you're a douche, I once saw a Russian guy who had mongolid features should that mean that I should claim all Russians as a basic Mongolic people? maybe their is a connection between retardism and you perhaps thats more likely.

by the way you should worry about you're American bretherns since they most likely have Nigger and Mud blood installed in them.. then you speaking about Armenians without sense.

Old February 26th, 2009 #11
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Denton View Post
Radio DJ Chris Evans recently married Armenian Natasha Shishmanian. I've seen quite a few Jewesses that look like her, and assuming she is not Jewish, then perhaps there could be a genetic connection between the Jews and Armenians.
The Armenoid type is common among Jews, swarthy with big noses.

Old February 26th, 2009 #12
WhiteLionHeart
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark
There is no such thing as a Armenoid race type douchebag. its called "Armenid" and its mixture of Alpinic/Dinaric/Med. the Jews who are Armenoid mixed with the Hitties not because they are related to the Armenians.

Some Jews also have European stock does that mean they are white and Meditterneans are not? grow up fool.

the day you learn how to use a argument come and talk with me.. but before then don't waste you're time with me I don't have the time to seek a arguement with a teenager.

Old February 26th, 2009 #13
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Location: southern cilicia(the last village from the remainants of ancienct armenian rupiniats kingdom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post

['The typical "Jewish" nose is the Armenoid nose of the Hittites', acquired by the former through racial admixture (Prof. C. G. Seligman, 1931).].

Its up to every one to discover if hittite were white or not,
and most of armenoid jews are not swarthy,lets face it,jews are much more caucasoid than their arab neighbours cause of living in europe for many centuries.

Anyway only 10% of armenians are armenoid,i have no problem in considering them white as long as they dont have non white ancestry,cause their direct descendand of hittites.

I afraid that this thread was openned by a tun turanist agent trying to convince the white people that turks indeed could success in 1915 destroying the armenian race.

Old February 26th, 2009 #14
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLionHeart View Post
John you're a douche, I once saw a Russian guy who had mongolid features should that mean that I should claim all Russians as a basic Mongolic people? maybe their is a connection between retardism and you perhaps thats more likely.

Actually i find John the less troll sounding poster on this thread.

His opinion about the girl is true,shes not white neither pure armenian,
but in general the genetic "connection" between jews and armenians is cause of genetic flow from caucas to middle eastn not the other way around.

So in general some of them may ressemble armenians,but we "armenians" dont ressemble original jews.

But you can find some exceptional cases like that woman.

Old February 26th, 2009 #15
WhiteLionHeart
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88
Actually i find John the less troll sounding poster on this thread.

His opinion about the girl is true,shes not white neither pure armenian,
but in general the genetic "connection" between jews and armenians is cause of genetic flow from caucas to middle eastn not the other way around.

So in general some of them may ressemble armenians,but we "armenians" dont ressemble original jews.

But you can find some exceptional cases like that woman.
Jews can also look Northern European so any person who claims Armenians and Jews are related should.. claim that Jews are related to EVERY race including the European race. since Jews have been mixing with Europeans for 1000 years then its likely you will see a quarter percentage of Europeans who might have Jewish ancestry, thats why the Nazi regime made a propaganda to toss Germans who had any Jewish blood and they found plenty of them and they kicked them out of 3rd reich.

I used to go to high school in California and we had around 500 Armenian students and about 25% of them can pass as Europeans. even the non-white Armenians I saw didn't even look semitic. I just think anyone who writes negative crap about Armenians on internet has a problem with them in real life so they come to forums like this and throw up bullshit left and right. Interestingly enough these are the same people who don't care that muds have affairs with their daughter so they waste their time stepping on other white nations and claiming lies.

Old November 16th, 2010 #16
SX

I do not believe that they have a significant percentage of Semitic genes. They are closer to Turks and Greeks.

Old November 20th, 2010 #17
C.I.C.

Default The White DJ

The white guy in the pic, the DJ is ugly. If this is the ideal white person for white nationalists then screw off. Bloodless, colorless, no eyebrows, no color in the lips, ugly white guy. The girl is better looking. So brunnettes, people who have eye brows and brown eyes are not white I guess. I don't want to see a world populated by only albinos and ugly white guys. The girls could have found a much better looking guy than him. The Karashians are very attractive girls, though I don't like their behaviour and race mixing. The white race is the only race that is capable of having different hair and eye color. Interesting, why didn't Hitler look like this ugly DJ guy? Hitler had dark hair, where did his dark hair come from, surely not from the Vikings.

Old November 29th, 2010 #18
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Denton View Post

Filthy semitic cunt.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old December 11th, 2010 #19
C.I.C.

And that guy is a pig face, the ugliest white guy I've ever seen. If all white men had pig faces like that, they should be shot. Ugly people of the white race are just as bad as niggers and jews.

Old December 12th, 2010 #20
A. Crowe
Banned

The videos speak for themselves really. These are typical Armenians in America, I don't want them in my country any more than I want a nigger or a spic. Armenians need to stay the fuck in Armenia and out of my country.

Thread