VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 7th, 2009 #581
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Succorso View Post
If what we say is all bullshit why does it upset faggots like you?
Who said I was upset?

And obviously a "bullshit" view can still be harmful.

Quote:
The issue here is the distortion of our culture over the past century or so through Jewish influence. Nobody here has made any claim about "superiority", which is inherently meaningless in sense you use it.
So you don't use "Jew" or any similar term as abuse?

Old February 7th, 2009 #582
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
Jew, why don't you give up the charade?

Old February 7th, 2009 #583
Nick Succorso

Quote:
Who said I was upset?

No, harmful is Jew MTV, harmful is Jew Hollywood, harmful is Jew moral relativism.

When you've been fucked over by the Jew what else do you call it? You've been JEWED.

Old February 7th, 2009 #584
M. Delataire

http://news.aol.com/health/article/t...-petras/331320

If this is not an example of jewed culture, nothing else is.

Old February 7th, 2009 #585
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
Jew, why don't you give up the charade?
I asked first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Succorso View Post
No, harmful is Jew MTV, harmful is Jew Hollywood, harmful is Jew moral relativism.
I said "can" be harmful. I was answering your question haha.
Quote:
Quote:
If what we say is all bullshit why does it upset faggots like you?
Apparently you agree anyway. I assume you think moral relativism is "bullshit" after all.

Old February 8th, 2009 #586
Nick Succorso

Quote:
I asked first!

I said "can" be harmful. I was answering your question haha.

Apparently you agree anyway. I assume you think moral relativism is "bullshit" after all.
You think VNNFs rhetoric can be harmful then? Harmful to whom? Certainly not white people. We desire separation from the other peoples, you can not be racist to someone you don't have any contact with.

A mono-racial society is the only way to eliminate racism. However your definition of racism is probably different, to you racism is white people reacting to their dispossession via multiculturalism.

Old February 9th, 2009 #587
Nick Succorso

Royal Family?

JEWED

Last edited by Nick Succorso; February 9th, 2009 at 11:38 AM.

Old February 10th, 2009 #588
blueskies
Banned

Default Hollywood Then

Jewed

Old February 11th, 2009 #589
Nick Succorso

Reality?

JEWED

Old February 11th, 2009 #590
blueskies
Banned

Default 1939, Time Magazine

Jewed:

Old February 11th, 2009 #591
blueskies
Banned

Default Jewed

Aryan:

Old March 26th, 2009 #592
Joe_J.
Radio active

Jewish military prowess in Gaza:

http://newsfromthewest.blogspot.com/...rds-photo.html

Old March 26th, 2009 #593
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Justice Jewed

Jennifer Oatman, a 24-year-old waitress from Lake Alfred, Fl, pleaded no contest to DUI manslaughter in a crash that killed another woman's unborn baby. Oatman, made an illegal U-turn at a red light, and Tijuana Hardy, who was pregnant, collided with Oatman's car.

She will receive a four year sentence at minimum. 5

Jewish Girl Gets Special Treatment
Rachel Ritlop ran a red light and killed two people in a drunken driving accident. Ms Ritlop faced a minimum of 15 years and a maximum of 32 years in prison on the charges. At the request of the plaintiff's rabbi the Judge allowed Ritlop probation.

"Thank you," Ritlop sobbed, and told the survivors - "I'm sorry." 7

Judge Lets Palm Beach Killer Off
Her original sentence was 15 years in prison, but Palm Beach Circuit Judge Abe Burton suspended that and gave her probation. She is not allowed to drink alcohol or go to bars and she must stay in college. The judge also revoked her driver's license, though he will allow a 'Hardship license'.

Burton also ordered Ritlop to make several posters to help educate students about the dangers of drinking and driving. 7
If I were a lawyer I'd say this was an atrocious miscarriage of justice.

"I'm sorry."

Later at home, free after killing two whites in a drunk driving accident, she smiles smugly to herself "The only thing I'm sorry about is that I got caught and that it was only two goyim."

Old April 7th, 2009 #594
DMS

Default Manners,Taste,Decency and Discretion...........JEWED

Advertisement on ITN website:

Old July 8th, 2012 #595
littlefieldjohn

jewsign Barney Frank Weds Jim Ready

Quote:It was perhaps fitting that Representative Barney Frank met his future husband, Jim Ready, at a political fund-raiser in 2005.

“I told him I had a crush on him for 20 years,” said Mr. Ready, recalling that as a teenager he was inspired by Mr. Frank’s public declaration that he was gay.
:http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/08/fa...pagewanted=all

Old July 12th, 2012 #596
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate View Post
If I were a lawyer I'd say this was an atrocious miscarriage of justice.

"I'm sorry."

Later at home, free after killing two whites in a drunk driving accident, she smiles smugly to herself "The only thing I'm sorry about is that I got caught and that it was only two goyim."
a 'Hardship license'.
unquote

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 15th, 2012 #597
Phil Tourney

By nature, everything these people touch turns to shit, that's why People detest the kikes.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #598
Bruce Howard
Banned

Rabbi Lau: Anti-Semitism - International Mental Illness
Former Chief Rabbi Lau says that anti-Semitism is an "international mental illness" - but he feels he may have found its root cause.
AAFont Size
By Hillel Fendel
First Publish: 3/20/2007, 12:15 PM

Former Chief Rabbi Lau says that anti-Semitism is an "international mental illness" - but he feels he may have found its root cause.

Tel Aviv's Rabbi Yisrael Meir Lau, a former Chief Rabbi of Israel and a Holocaust survivor, spoke on Monday at the Fourth Annual Jerusalem Conference. The prestigious B'Sheva-sponsored conference's first session dealt with issues of anti-Semitism around the world, particularly in Europe and the Islamic world.

Rabbi Lau cited the Talmudic saying of Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai - "A law: It is known that Esau hates Jacob" - and asked, "Why the unusual phraseology? What type of law can this be? It sounds very fatalistic, as if nothing can change it." Rabbi Lau then explained, in the name of some commentators, that the phenomenon of anti-Semitism described by Rabbi Shimon is "akin to a law taught to Moses at Sinai, which also uses this word 'law.' It is something that has no explanation and is not in dispute, such as the fact that tefillin must be black and square. It is the same with anti-Semitism: you can look for reasons for it, but in the end, it's just an axiom. This hatred is a given, permanent phenomenon."

"For instance," Rabbi Lau continued, "some 200 years ago, and at other times, the Maskilim said that to get rid of anti-Semitism, we have to change our mores and be like the nations. It was said that the Jews dress differently, speak differently, and have different culture and the like, and that causes their persecution. 'If we are like them, they'll learn to appreciate us,' it was said. They said this in Poland and in Hungary and in many other places. But of course we know that in Germany in the last century, we were not different in anything - not in clothing nor in language nor in arts nor in politics. The only thing that stood out very nicely was our genius, from Albert Einstein to the present Foreign Minister - but did it work? Did anti-Semitism disappear? Did they begin to like us? Of course not. Instead, they said, 'Aaah, so you're trying to be like us? Have you come to live here and then judge us? - Just like they said in Sodom [Gen. 19,9] ... So we see that it's not the differences and not the sameness that brings about anti-Semitism...

"So then we were told that one of the reasons they hate us is because we were temporary residents in their land, that we don't have a home of our own. They told us to leave and go to Palestine, and that once we have our own country, they won't hate us. How ironic - for we did that, and of course they still hate us. As the phrase goes: Sorry for winning... They hate us when we don't have a home, and they hates us when we do have a home... So what's the reason?

"I once heard an Arab man address a forum. He did not deny the Holocaust, but he said that as a Palestinian, he is the real victim of the Holocaust, because it caused him to be displaced by the Jews and now he does not have a home. So he said that the Jews should go back to Europe and there will no longer be a problem between Jews and Arabs. But what about the pogrom in Hevron in 1929, and the killings in Motza and elsewhere in the 30s, which happened way before the problem of the refugees of 1948; what, they had prophecy regarding what would happen later?

"I am really trying to understand. This anti-Semitism is like an international mental illness, a genuine plague like leprosy - no matter how we try to treat it, it doesn't work. If we're strong, it's no good; if we're weak, for sure it's not good. So what is it?

"In 1982, I was in Melbourne, Australia, walking with a rabbi/lawyer on a nice street in a Jewish neighborhood. We were waiting for the light to change, and a nice car stops with two well-dressed men in their 40s, and one of them screams out loudly, 'Jews! Did you pay the bill for the gas you used in the chambers?!' I was shocked. I tried to think: What kind of problem do we have with the Australians? We have no border dispute with them, we have no refugees issues, no Golan Heights, nothing. What did we ever do to them?
"This is what Jacob said to Laban: What do you want from me? What did I do to you? Those who thought that we should be Jews at home but men outside and thought this would solve the problem - they were mistaken and misled others. Because the answer is that when little Srulik [nickname for Yisrael] brings the world the 10 commandments and tells them how to live - even though he is right, and even though he's bringing the truth, the fact is that no one wants to hear a little kid telling him what to do..."

Old January 24th, 2013 #599
Ravening Wolf

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Old January 25th, 2013 #600
polnick

Only a poor and disabled Jew would choose to live in a black or Hispanic ghetto, most earn enough to afford living in a white enclave. Greedy bankers who need tenants for their slum properties are the ones responsible for housing millions of unproductive deadbeats. Jews create wealth and are responsible for Google,Yahoo, and Face book, they are not mud people.

Thread