VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 22nd, 2008 #121
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
So in other words you're ok with 3 way man/woman/woman sex just not woman/woman sex? Geeze, whose the hypocrite here?
lol well technically a man having sex with 2 women at the same time is different than two people of the same sex having sex with eachother. As long as they only had sex with the man and not eachother it would be straight sex

I dont necessarily agree with either, but thats comparing apples and oranges

Old June 22nd, 2008 #122
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
So in other words you're ok with 3 way man/woman/woman sex just not woman/woman sex? Geeze, whose the hypocrite here?
Yankee Jane, is it OK for me and a dude to pleasure ourselves so long as yer in between us to keep it kosher?

I think we need some Nuremberg Laws here...

Old June 22nd, 2008 #123
Jett Rink
Banned

Which of the two below scenarios would you feel the urge to turn away at?

A movie in which a man and a woman are passionately kissing or two attractive 21 year old girls making out?

Old June 22nd, 2008 #124
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Well, speak of filthy faggots and look who shows up! Are you the official forum faggot now?

Old June 22nd, 2008 #125
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee jane View Post
Well, speak of filthy faggots and look who shows up! Are you the official forum faggot now?

stop avoiding the issue.

edit: btw, I got bootgirl here and we've been going at it all night, I can vouch for her new-found heterosexuality!

Old June 22nd, 2008 #126
yankee jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
stop avoiding the issue.

edit: btw, I got bootgirl here and we've been going at it all night, I can vouch for her new-found heterosexuality!
I'm not avoiding any issue, but I love it - once out of that closet they're all the same...

Old June 22nd, 2008 #127
brutus

RE: Varg

Quote:
She admitted it to me in private brutus.. Ive known her a lot longer than you have.. Why would she lie? Why would she say her first sexual experience was with a woman? Ive never said I enjoyed lesbians so it wasnt to impress me. It isnt something that should impress a WN male.. she had nothing to gain from admitting it
I don't mean to be busting your balls over this, because I happen to think very highly of you and I will not let this debate cause a rift between us.

You ask why would she lie? You ask this of brutus the incorrigible skeptic?

If a girl fibs a little on the internet, so what! Maybe she was flirting and thinking that you'd be titillated by such talk? There are probably tens of thousands of girls employed as telephone sex workers who make a living out of BSing about their own bogus lesbo scenarios. And I think that there are many other girls out there who enjoy such salty talk for the shear thrill of it and who are no more of a lesbian than I am.

Of course I feel the same way as you do about homos of any stripe, however we both must agree that there are millions upon millions of guys who would like nothing more than to watch two cunt lappers go at it. And I'm also sure that we'd both agree that there are millions upon millions of otherwise decent girls out there, all to willing to fulfill those guy's fantasies either by lying to them over the phone or by performing simulated lesbo acts in a gentlemen's club or by BSing on an internet chat forum.

Old June 22nd, 2008 #128
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee jane View Post
I'm not avoiding any issue, but I love it - once out of that closet they're all the same...

I am not Gay...

but my girlfriend is.

Old June 22nd, 2008 #129
yankee jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
RE: Varg

And I'm also sure that we'd both agree that there are millions upon millions of otherwise decent girls out there, all to willing to fulfill those guy's fantasies either by lying to them over the phone or by performing simulated lesbo acts in a gentlemen's club or by BSing on an internet chat forum.

Is this supposed to be something like the old "hooker with a heart of gold" scenario?

Granted this is the internet and you can never be sure what anyone says is the truth, but people are going to pretty much take you at your word until they have solid reason to do otherwise. Unless they have a crystal ball that's about all they can do. So you pretty much are what you claim to be until proven otherwise so one should be careful what they claim to be - it is likely to stick.

Old June 27th, 2008 #130
varg

Thumbs down

Bootgirl flirting with some spic and saying she wants to have his brown baby *wretch* but i guess this is necessary to further her singing career

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=14469752

Old June 27th, 2008 #131
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

I'm sure us older generation just don't understand the new generation of racially aware women who flirt with spics while preaching to stick with your own folk on internet videos
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old June 27th, 2008 #132
Jett Rink
Banned

Dear, dear, dear.

Another anti-Racist liberal bitch thinks she can pull one over on all of them inbred hicks, for shits and giggles.

You need an ass kicking Kristen.

I hope someone gives you it, possibly your bean burrito, that would be poetic.

Old June 27th, 2008 #133
psychologicalshock
Banned

Question to everyone participating in the thread:

Do you suppose there is enough evidence to give the final verdict? 10th of June was only a bit more than 2 weeks ago. What a hypocrite.

Old June 27th, 2008 #134
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Bootgirl flirting with some spic and saying she wants to have his brown baby *wretch* but i guess this is necessary to further her singing career
If that isn't a strong enough case for a banishment to OV then I don't know what is.

"I mished yew brownie?" Ugh, I think I'm gonna puke.

Old June 27th, 2008 #135
brutus

Quote:
Yes, I'm preggo and it's urs if you deny him I'll meet you on maury.
I thought that we might be able to use her in a limited fashion, propaganda wise, in spite of her problems. Stuff like this makes that impossible.

Old June 27th, 2008 #136
psychologicalshock
Banned

Brutus, you made me a promise a week ago on this subject matter. Do you suppose it's time to act on it?

Old June 27th, 2008 #137
varg

Heres another comment on that spics page

Ive come up with a slogan for her--

Bootgrl: race mixing the white power movement to victory!

Old June 27th, 2008 #138
brutus

RE: psychologicalshock

Quote:
Brutus, you made me a promise a week ago on this subject matter. Do you suppose it's time to act on it?
There's no need for action on our part. Everyone knows that any self-respecting beaner always carries a knife.

A long time ago a White Cuban lamented to me, with regard to politics, that hispanics are capable of creating only banana republics. He also said that hispanic men are too stupid and too quick to stab their unfaithful girlfriends.

True story.

Old June 27th, 2008 #139
psychologicalshock
Banned

Oh I don't care what he does to her.

I mean this promise

Quote:
One last thing. If I'm wrong about giving her a break and if she does turn out to be a convert enemy of White people, I'll publicly admit that I was wrong and I'll personally ban her.

Old June 27th, 2008 #140
Jett Rink
Banned

Dont ban her yet, I want to see the excuses she makes up.

Closed Thread

Thread