VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 4th, 2015 #201
Crowe

Thumbs down

KY - Badge fag sadist likes handcuffing 3rd graders

I'm not against corporal punishment, but badge fags don't need to be treating kids like this:

Old August 4th, 2015 #202
Ray Allan

This is despicable, of course. Maybe from now on, whenever these kids see a costumed evil clown ZOG enforcer, they'll think, "Bad man!" just as they would of a pedophile or other pervert.

WTF is wrong with their teachers and the school administration for allowing this?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 4th, 2015 #203
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
WTF is wrong with their teachers and the school administration for allowing this?
The kid looks White. Those ZOGbots probably get off to stuff like this.

Old August 5th, 2015 #204
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Care for a closer look?

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...ental-disorder

Quote:
...show a November 2014 incident in which Sumner tells an 8-year-old Latino student, identified as S.R. in the lawsuit, to "Sit down like I asked you to" while handcuffing him as the child cries and expresses that he's in pain. Earlier that year, Sumner allegedly detained L.G., a 9-year-old African American student, in the back of his cruiser, after she disrupted the classroom...

Old September 20th, 2015 #205
Crowe

Default Badge fags attack a man for defending himself against an irate cunt.

A non-badge fag would have taken the bitch to jail for attacking the man. Whereas the man committed no crime by defending himself from attack.

Last edited by Crowe; September 20th, 2015 at 06:42 AM.

Old September 22nd, 2015 #206
Ray Allan

I'm not defending the badge fags here, but maybe they tackled and dog-piled the White guy to prevent him from literally killing the dumb bitch. But they went overboard with it, as per TKB. It's possible they did arrest the woman for D&D and assault. The kwaps probably also hauled the guy off to jail even though the woman hit him first.

Old September 25th, 2015 #207
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
I'm not defending the badge fags here, but maybe they tackled and dog-piled the White guy to prevent him from literally killing the dumb bitch. But they went overboard with it, as per TKB. It's possible they did arrest the woman for D&D and assault. The kwaps probably also hauled the guy off to jail even though the woman hit him first.
But that is freedom though in the great United States. Home of the free!!

Old January 25th, 2016 #208
Crowe

Default Minor rant about snitching bitches.....

You know, even worse than a badge fag are these sniveling little bitches that will call the cops over any little bullshit reason. Argument in a parking lot between 2 people, turns into a 911 call about a fight taking place..... Suddenly 15 badge fag cruisers roll up over an argument taking place in a parking lot to protect and serve.... Then we got 2 normal, law abiding citizens looking down the barrels of guns held by trigger happy badge fags. Most of these demented fucks probably became cops, because they played cops and robbers as kids and grew up wanting to shoot the bad guys. That train of thought might be OK for a developing male child, but to carry that into adulthood seems a bit autistic to say the least.

You wanna know the demographic for that group? Toothless old christ tard White cunts, age 55 or older. Just hearing them talk in their dopey country accents "Gonna call the law!!!" . I know this young generation of women are dumb as a box of rocks, but when I see women in their 50s-60s, they aren't any brighter IMO. Most of them are incredibly christ tarded, and/or smoked way too much marijuana and burned themselves out.

Last edited by Crowe; January 25th, 2016 at 07:46 AM.

Old January 26th, 2016 #209
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
You know, even worse than a badge fag are these sniveling little bitches that will call the cops over any little bullshit reason. Argument in a parking lot between 2 people, turns into a 911 call about a fight taking place..... Suddenly 15 badge fag cruisers roll up over an argument taking place in a parking lot to protect and serve.... Then we got 2 normal, law abiding citizens looking down the barrels of guns held by trigger happy badge fags. Most of these demented fucks probably became cops, because they played cops and robbers as kids and grew up wanting to shoot the bad guys. That train of thought might be OK for a developing male child, but to carry that into adulthood seems a bit autistic to say the least.

You wanna know the demographic for that group? Toothless old christ tard White cunts, age 55 or older. Just hearing them talk in their dopey country accents "Gonna call the law!!!" . I know this young generation of women are dumb as a box of rocks, but when I see women in their 50s-60s, they aren't any brighter IMO. Most of them are incredibly christ tarded, and/or smoked way too much marijuana and burned themselves out.
A lot of the officers I see are either fat slobs (Florida has a lot of these type) who are plain lazy assholes, or these ones that were in the military and act like Sgt. Buzzcunt. The female officers are just as bad, and ironically there are a lot of good looking female ones. Like I live in a small town, not rural area but small town and the courthouse is nearby so we get both a lot of county deputies and the local police shopping at my store. The one really hot officer here same way. Has no personality when she starts a conversation with any of the employees at my job shows no emotion at all. Just like all the officers acts like a programed Zionist robot.

Remember law enforcement gets their training from Israel.

I'd say 80 percent of law enforcement officers I've ever come in contact with are like this. Rude, authoritive and show no emotions at all. It's no wonder they beat whites, and kill small pets for sport.

Old January 29th, 2016 #210
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

Most of us here probably know this already, so I'm saying it more for the newer people and lurkers: DO NOT CALL THE POLICE! They do nothing but escalate the situation and sometimes get people (and their dogs) killed. They are out-of-control, trigger-happy, psychotic adrenaline junkies jacked up on steroids and government-granted power who can and will turn an otherwise minor situation or problem into something lethal. I realize you can't always avoid them (i.e., traffic stops), but they cannot be considered as anything beneficial to our well-being. They are nothing more than an armed street gang (but with government power and resources) designed to fuck you over. The only thing they serve and protect is the state, not you. They stand between us and the state that is terrorizing, enslaving and genociding us.

Old January 30th, 2016 #211
JeffreyWaffenSS

Old February 3rd, 2016 #213
JeffreyWaffenSS

Blue nigger steals drugs from evidence but gets off easy because he claims he is addicted to pain killers. badge fags always seem to have an excuse for everything.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/crime...cker/79767162/

Old February 16th, 2016 #214
JeffreyWaffenSS

Badge fag US Marshals in tactical gear are now arresting people for student loan debt by the thousands. Checkout this lowly nigger was arrested for $1300 in debts from the 1980s. They send the US marshals to take him away.

$1300 could simply be a clerical error on a lot of these old loans.

You know if it was a WN/NS they would send in these US Marshals and murder you in the process probably and they will also kill your dog for good measure too.

This started when the private industry took over servicing the loans and we all know it's the fucking kikes who run these companies.

I just love the KWA.

If you think of all the money sent to Israel and other foreign countries each you you could probably pay for the college or trade school education for young American's like some European countries do and the Drittes Reich did. Instead you must take out a huge Jewish backed loan.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1967...student-loans/

Old February 16th, 2016 #215
Ray Allan

The Federal Marshal stormtroopers most likely are sent out because these are Federal student loans and it comes under the heading of FINCEN or something similar. I agree it's bullshit for ZOG to go after low-hanging fruit like this, but that's what Our Heroes do. Evidently they don't have bigger fish to fry than this and how many thousands of dollars does it cost just to send out a squad of these blue niggers? WTF do they care, it's just a fat paycheck for them to dress up in their ninja suits and go terrorize financially destitute people.

Old February 17th, 2016 #216
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
The Federal Marshal stormtroopers most likely are sent out because these are Federal student loans and it comes under the heading of FINCEN or something similar. I agree it's bullshit for ZOG to go after low-hanging fruit like this, but that's what Our Heroes do. Evidently they don't have bigger fish to fry than this and how many thousands of dollars does it cost just to send out a squad of these blue niggers? WTF do they care, it's just a fat paycheck for them to dress up in their ninja suits and go terrorize financially destitute people.
My dad heard more about it on Faux Jews and they bill the guy about $2,000 for the US Marshals time on top of the $1300 he "owed". Thinking of the interest and such it probably was more like $500 he owed and compounded over the years. It wouldn't shock me loans that small of amount are errors.

Instead of going after violent drug dealers, illegal spic criminals, Jewish human traffickers they'd rather go after some low level niggers.

But these are the first responders, true heroes keeping US SAFE. Joe Arpio out in Arizona uses his department SWAT for stupid shit too.

Old March 2nd, 2016 #217
Ray Allan

Cop RUNS from Citizen - Citizen Gives Chase - Goons Arrive!

Old March 10th, 2016 #218
Crowe

LAPD's first openly fag officer charged with domestic violence

Quote:
LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — The Los Angeles Police Department’s first openly gay officer will make his first court appearance Tuesday on domestic violence charges.

Retired Sgt. Mitchell Grobeson, 57, was arrested Friday after a nearly four-hour standoff inside a West Hollywood home before he surrendered to a sheriff’s SWAT team.

Grobeson is being held on $250,000 bail on suspicion of corporal injury to a spouse, according to a statement from the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department. He was charged with assault with a firearm and criminal threats stemming from a domestic dispute with his husband that led to Friday’s standoff.

Old April 1st, 2016 #219
Josie_in_SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyWaffenSS View Post
Our Multicultural Gestapo

The only area in civilian life where beefy white males are encouraged to display a macho facade. Whatever "authorities" tell them to do is good; anyone who disagrees is bad. There aren't any type of true underlying principles.

Old April 7th, 2016 #220
Ray Allan

Quote:
Our Multicultural Gestapo
I think of them more as the communist East German Stasi or Soviet KGB. The Geheimestaatspolizei were the good guys.

Thread