Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 4th, 2013 #1
Tiwaz

Default Libertarianism=Democracy

Democracy (Libertarianism) in just one picture!!! http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/...124607947.jpeg

Old October 4th, 2013 #2
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old March 11th, 2020 #3
Fico

Some libertarians are democratic as Milton Friedman some of them are not. Tiwaz,look Hans Herman Hoppe anti-democratic speech on southern slavic (serbian) translation:

Main problem of pro-white povement is that there is a alot of wannabe fuhrer persons what result in one control-freak state with full of authority,I am strongly against it however I do not also support democracy,instead of it I would to see competition between anti-democratic leaders who lead the business with clear rules and court as soccer game. Main reason why pro-white movement did not have success is because of lack of private owners who would with clear program funded it for example if pro-white leaders (let it be 1000) of private owners work together with their workers (let it be 5000 each of 1000 employees) it would result with 5 million of followers where you can create one pro-white state who would not attack anyone nor finance others with force of state. Of course that would workers follow their businessmans because their jobs depend about them,you know they were always couple of people who are ready to change the system and others are under them who follow new order.

Last edited by Fico; March 11th, 2020 at 07:05 AM.

Old March 12th, 2020 #4
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Some libertarians are democratic as Milton Friedman some of them are not. Tiwaz,look Hans Herman Hoppe anti-democratic speech on southern slavic (serbian) translation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwuH1D-j5I4

Main problem of pro-white povement is that there is a alot of wannabe fuhrer persons what result in one control-freak state with full of authority,I am strongly against it however I do not also support democracy,instead of it I would to see competition between anti-democratic leaders who lead the business with clear rules and court as soccer game. Main reason why pro-white movement did not have success is because of lack of private owners who would with clear program funded it for example if pro-white leaders (let it be 1000) of private owners work together with their workers (let it be 5000 each of 1000 employees) it would result with 5 million of followers where you can create one pro-white state who would not attack anyone nor finance others with force of state. Of course that would workers follow their businessmans because their jobs depend about them,you know they were always couple of people who are ready to change the system and others are under them who follow new order.
The biggest problem is believing that masses are responsible, intelligent and informed. The left also believes this, and successfully takes advantage of it.

Case and point is this whole coronavirus fiasco. People are fighting over toilet paper, which is out of stock in every store, and people are paying $300 for bottles of hand sanitizer on the internet, over fear mongering over a virus that has a near zero % chance to kill them, with symptoms not much worse than a common cold... It's White people doing this....

What Whites need is strong leadership, and a firm hand to guide them in the right direction, and keep them on track.

It's been objectively proven time and time again that Whites are the biggest collective group of suckers out of any other group, and that's our biggest flaw, and it's a very serious one. However, if we get on board with a plan as a group, and stick to it, nothing or nobody can stop us, and we can succeed against all odds and prove that we're the best.

Modern Whites are weak. We've consumed decades of poison, and the best way, the only way to undo this is with a structure in place designed to do so. With a leader who's capable, and gives a damn, who isn't yet another lackey for the jews.

Libertarianism is just free for all individualism. 30 year old soccer moms fighting with grandmothers in the isles of supermarkets over toilet paper and hand sanitizer is Libertarianism, AKA the Fico way.

Last edited by Crowe; March 12th, 2020 at 08:37 PM.

Old March 13th, 2020 #5
Fico

If you read my post upper another time you will see that you agree with me. I understand your criticism on prices because of coronavisurs and I agree that it is not dangerous as media propaganda say to us. You must learn most about libertarianism,it is ideology who allow free market in media if you want so you can have private media where you can spread an information how it is not coronavirus soo bad,when we speak about prices,libertarians are against any kind of monopoly on market,on bottles of hand sanitizer in that case you know,in my state also exist high prices for bottle of water you know why? Because state allow crony capitalism of one big private owner who had monopoly on market,libertarians would destroy monopoly with laws and make competition for lower price. I worked for one big private owner and I know that big corporations pay to the media fake news (this is job secret between employees) such as coronavirus for promoting their interest as bottles of hand sanitizer who give to them more profit. I will of course not buy it so nobody do not force people for nothing it is example how is media effective so just imagine how it would be situation that they represented non-white immigration as something dangerous as coronavirus,I think that would owner of this forum earn lot of money as pro-white authors.

Old March 15th, 2020 #6
Crowe

You got way too much faith in markets. The enemy controls the markets.

Someone needs to step in and remove the enemy from the market by force. Libertarians won't do what needs to be done.

The entire way markets and investments are made needs to be redone, with different rules in place. If you want to speculate on commodities, then you should have to be in physical possession of them.

Old March 15th, 2020 #7
Fico

This is second time how you did not carefully read my post. Of course that libertarians allow force when enemy have monopoly of market for example force is allowed when someone (one owner who have monopoly,oligarch) give to you high prices on water or on food. When someone want to crush competition on market,libertarians will use force because it would be against free market. If you do not want to read jewish intellectuals as Ludwig von Mises,Friedrich von Hayek,you can read Robert Nozick "Anarchy,State and Utopia"". Main principle in libertarian teachings do not use force does not matter in what situation are you,for example if is your private firm in bad possition you can not use force that people must buy your product because you on that way can stop another private owner with same products who are in good possition on market. I am fully against state laws on market because of coronavirus,libertarians must have oppisite private media for speak against this panic. Because I do not listen media what they say about it,I live without fear however it is best example how you can over media propaganda convice customer to buy your product who have lower price on market what is good for your firm. What I learn when I worked for one good enterpriese (who is member of elite business clubs world wide and classical example of crony capitalist where state protect his product on market and allow that he openly violates state laws what is not allow with with other private firms where wwork the different rules) that they us logic on market "if it pass,let it be-if not I just try",this is like bluff in poker where private company who have interest for sell their product and media also because when they convince more people in their story,they have every new viewers and higher profit then before. Same is for example with Christian Curch,if you have enough good media propaganda for convince people in your story,Hollywood and their priests have benefit for it and belivers are in constant addiction to them.

Last edited by Fico; March 15th, 2020 at 03:55 AM.

Thread