free pdf of 1/1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3B...41dTBFdnc/view

Old November 26th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Beautiful Quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
This is really good, and I like the piece on Pre-Raphaelite art so much.
I agree with her assesment of why it was a great period and we could use some of the same right now--making a visual expression of ideal society, as she said, and with, "our own legends, our own glorious past (which) exists ripe for the picking."

With e-mags there is a suffering of the art aspect, people still respond to it and want good quality--maybe it's appreciated more in print form than electronic, but they still do like to see it.

I actually think there will be a weird resurgence of magazines, in print form, -- but I could be 100% wrong on that. Like art that comes with music, record album covers with booklets inside are far more interesting than cd art, and there is no art to go with the downloading of music.

Maybe wrong but IMO there is something lost there, when the visual is crunched down, and experiences are not tangible, they are in the cyberspace, untouchable. You can't smell an e-book, or look at the art the same way.

Europa is nice in e form as well, would be nice in paper format, too.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; November 26th, 2017 at 10:47 PM. Reason: spelling error that would make Rosestti roll over in grave

Thread