VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 12th, 2013 #21
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
It's a good question, Alex. Indeed, why Tim Tebow?
It's not like he's the first pro jock to proclaim himself tight with the Lard "Art" Gawd.
Plenty of athletes, pro & college, Black & White, have forthrightly gushed on TV about their "personal relationship" for years and years, while thanking 'boo for that phantom block which sprung the play or for grooving that low-hanging fruit that went yard.
And many of them have been media darlings, but not TT. In his case the 'snoot's hatred is almost palpable Why?
I think NBF pretty much answered this. You can also look at the reaction of jews (see kike Al Michaels, in particular, for one public face) to Reggie White. Jews were still running him down years after he died, because he (in his own way) promoted racial reality and was openly anti-queer, though not in a militant way. Kikes must always and forever stifle any public opposition to their misrule, since their policies are contrary to the will of the majority (not to mention nature) and apt to collapse without constant propping. That's why Reggie White had to be made an example of, even when he was dying and after his death.

It goes beyond punishment, though. With Tebow, jews are killing a potential threat in utero. This is where Whites, generally, and Christians, particularly, are almost too stupid to live. The majority don't think in terms of competing groups, and the idea of competing agendas is totally off their radar. They don't take their own side in the battle. . .don't even recognize the war that's been waging forever. Whites are propagandized to be Eloi. Christian doctrine de-nuts healthy racial instinct, and jews have come along over the past century and kicked that pre-existing tendency into overdrive with their media and political/legal machinations. I guarantee you that Tebow (who is obviously intelligent) has no fucking clue why the entire establishment is against him. The best consolation he'll get is irrelevant jabbering about 'post modernism' or being 'tested by God' or some such.

Midway through last college football season (after kike-promoted Super Nigger Geno Smith's play quality collapsed, unsurprisingly), the judeo yak machine turned to Kansas State's Collin Klein, who was having a season at least as impressive as Smith's and is also a White running qb. But rather than pumping Klein's stats, jews used the opportunity to belittle him (and indirectly, Tebow). Turns out Klein is also a devout Christian and didn't kiss a girl, on principle, until he got married last July. He was also homeschooled, plays the piano and violin(?), and was majoring in finance. But where Klein should be the poster boy for the 'student athlete' concept that's always yammered about, his impressive accomplishments and abilities are used to belittle him in kikeworld. Piano? Was an older virgin? Religion? Homeschooled? Great grades in tough major? Something flaky with this guy. But you'll hear 6 million jewish puff pieces about retard-IQ, functionally illiterate niggers with half their fambly dead or in jail who are passing some joke major and how wonderful and inspiring that makes them.

So in Klein we have another impressive White qb that jews have Tebowed. This Heisman finalist is stuck on the free agent mini camp circuit, begging for an NFL minimum wage slot from the few teams that will even give him a look, and jewish media acts like this is all normal by not even mentioning it.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; May 12th, 2013 at 10:08 PM.

Old May 12th, 2013 #22
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

I can just about guarantee that one reason the Jets took Tebow was to get him to NYC--to the belly of the beast, so to speak--where he could be enticed/manipulated/set-up to screw some skank or smoke a joint--perhaps be pushed into a heated verbal altercation. .anything that could be photographed and publicized in jewish media around the country to destroy Tebow's image.

Old May 12th, 2013 #23
Meg Kafka

THIS interpretation is interesting. Tebow is an outspoken christian.

I imagine 85 percent of the owners are Jews.

Old May 13th, 2013 #24
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
I guarantee you that Tebow (who is obviously intelligent) has no fucking clue why the entire establishment is against him. The best consolation he'll get is irrelevant jabbering about 'post modernism' or being 'tested by God' or some such.
That's right. Tebow is either scratching his head in total befuddlement at his freeze-out, or is just vaguely attributing it to "The World" (a fundamentalist term for non-Christians generally) persecuting a believer; in the latter case, he'll consider it "suffering for the sake of the Lord", a badge of "spiritual honor" to be borne with "silent dignity". Never in a million light-years will he follow the fingerprints & blood stains back to his real, specific destroyers, the goddam kikes and their hatred of all things not merely Christian, but above all WHITE:

"Golly - musn't question Gawd's Chosen Polyps...."

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old May 13th, 2013 #25
Rick Ronsavelle

Default grab those tin cans

Scientology has a a similar notion to the christian "world"- "wog-world," which is the real world outside scientology, which they claim is unreal.

Christians are purified by christ removing sin- scientologists are purified by the e-meter removing engrams, and by spending large amounts of money. [Outside of engrams there is no sin]

jews are purified by sinning, and more sinning.

Old May 13th, 2013 #26
Joe_Smith

http://tzvee.blogspot.com/2013/05/is...-from-nfl.html

Quote:
Yes, we think that blackballing Tim Tebow from the NFL is kosher and proper. Michael Silver, writing on Yahoo Sports, understands why this is happening but is not sure that it is kosher ("Tim Tebow blackballed by NFL teams because of cult-like following, media frenzy").

We think that Tebow violates two major league sports conventions. (1) He grandstands way too much and (2) he broadcasts his religious beliefs in public, even on the field during the game.

In team sports individual grandstanding is frowned upon. Too much of it leads to what coaches call "a circus" around a player. That's a "distraction" and the management in major sports do not want that. By the way, professional wrestling perfectly mocks this aspect of all other professional sports by making individual grandstanding the main component of their events.

We've railed against Tebow's religious expressions since they became widely publicized during his college football career. Why? Because our studies have taught us that a strong element of American public culture is maintaining a separation between your church beliefs and the state of your actions in the public arena - especially in the workplace, in politics and in sporting events. Religious expression is proper in the family and in the church where it plays a role n the celebration of rites of passage (births, weddings, funerals) and in rites of seasonal celebrations (feasts and fasts).

Old May 13th, 2013 #27
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Fucking kike turd....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old June 1st, 2013 #28
Karl Lueger

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...201742404.html

Tim Tebow was released by the New York Jets more than one month ago and there are conflicting reports regarding the former Heisman Trophy winner's future in the NFL.
According to ESPN senior writer Dave Fleming, Tebow's camp believes the 2010 first-round pick out of Florida is done in the NFL.

Rambo, John J.

Old June 1st, 2013 #29
procopius

Tebow's only way to get back in with the Jews and play NFL as a starting QB is to beat his wife (or something similar).

Old June 1st, 2013 #30
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
Tebow's only way to get back in with the Jews and play NFL as a starting QB is to beat his wife (or something similar).

Father at least 1 illegitimate child

get hooked on drugs,

denounce his Xtianity

Old June 1st, 2013 #31
Solskeniskyn

Thumbs up

This is a very interesting case and thread, with roundabout political implications that could even potentially tickle the interest of the apathetic kwan. I'd say the few Swedish people that can name any american football players would name Tebow probably as the first name, and that he's been sidelined like this in what should be his glory years really came as a suprise to me. I was under the impression that he had been racking up the succesful seasons as a superstar name.

I hope it gets some more commentary from Alex, Leonard and others; that it gets formatted up (first time I've seen Alex post a slob of text that would earn him a visit to the tard corral or possibly a ban if it came from a rookie) - and that it gets tweeted out and spread around.

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; June 1st, 2013 at 12:18 PM.

Old June 1st, 2013 #32
Farwell Kirk

Or "come out" as a fag.

Old June 1st, 2013 #33
Meg Kafka

Tebow's best shot now is to do the canadian league and absolutely set it on fire winning championships.

Then get the job in the NFL, take some forlorn desperate team to the playoffs, cash in with a huge payday, and then rub it in the faces
of those racist turds and end up owning his own team.

I bet his advertising Q is huge.

Go into business, become a billionairre, and then buy his OWN team.

Then have a policy that no player can have been in trouble with the law.

The first white superbowl team.

Old June 1st, 2013 #34
N.B. Forrest

The worst thing he can do now is just quit football. That's what the kikes want above all: to make a warning of him to other White Christians:

"If ya want a career in OUR league, clod-hoppah, keep your fucking mouth shut about Mistah Semen Vat...."

Old June 1st, 2013 #35
Brian Stone2

Default Jews hate white people: Episode 3452300123412

I wish I'd caught this a couple weeks ago. I just saw it though and I wanted to comment.

You were right Alex, but you missed pointing out that Tebow is a Heisman Trophy winner as well

http://www.heisman.com/winners/t-tebow07.php

I would like to point something else out however. and that is the usefulness of making hay out of the jewish hatred of Christianity.

I know some people on here love to hate the Christians, and God (or the Super Friend of Your Choice) knows I understand sometimes, but this is too useful a weapon to discard simply because Christians annoy us with their insane antics (like adopting 45 African darkies).

The Tebow case makes it crystal clear, even to the most brain dead of the brain dead, that the "system" hates Christians.

Good! Let everyone know! It's a great conversation starter at any party!

There is a larger issue here, and that is the jew promotion of black athletes in general, Tiger Woods is a perfect example. I don't know much about golf, so I'm willing to stipulate that he is a fantastic golfer, but that's not the point.

The other day I caught an ESPN episode while walking through the lobby of a local company. It was about Tiger of course. The problem: Tiger was losing horribly. In fact, he wasn't even on the leader board.

That didn't stop ESPN from devoting their whole segment to Tiger Woods.

Who was first? Second? Third?

I don't know. Never heard of them. But in that highly valuable segment of air time (worth hundreds of thousands of dollars) The only person they talked about was the guy with not even a chance of winning.

Again, that's instructive, and useful as a propaganda point.

The Enemy uses sports against us, It's only fair that we turn it back around against them. The inherent need for fairness that white people have is something that we can uses as a lever to multiply our efforts.

-Brian

Old June 1st, 2013 #36
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Tebow is a proven winner at every level he has ever competed.

HS State Championship, College National Championship (Heisman Trophy), winning QB in the NFL.

And the guy is a marketing wet-dream. How many season tickets did the hapless Jets sell the day they signed Tebow? How much money did the NFL make off TEBOW jerseys?

He's a strong, physically aggressive (on the field) white guy winner that most likely isn't going to commit a felony any time soon.

Can't have that shit, no matter how much money he makes the league.

Old June 2nd, 2013 #37
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Tebow is a proven winner at every level he has ever competed.

HS State Championship, College National Championship (Heisman Trophy), winning QB in the NFL.

And the guy is a marketing wet-dream. How many season tickets did the hapless Jets sell the day they signed Tebow? How much money did the NFL make off TEBOW jerseys?

He's a strong, physically aggressive (on the field) white guy winner that most likely isn't going to commit a felony any time soon.

Can't have that shit, no matter how much money he makes the league.
The kikes, through their trembling coaches, have used Tebow's supposedly "deeply fundamentally flawed, non-pro" throwing motion as the football excuse for shunting him out of the league - when you can bet the coon tune that any niggerback with his scrambling abilities & winning record at all levels would be coached with the utmost patience and given endless chances to get it right.

Old June 2nd, 2013 #38
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
The kikes, through their trembling coaches, have used Tebow's supposedly "deeply fundamentally flawed, non-pro" throwing motion as the football excuse for shunting him out of the league - when you can bet the coon tune that any niggerback with his scrambling abilities & winning record at all levels would be coached with the utmost patience and given endless chances to get it right.
Yep. That's the line they're taking in the media: "Tebow doesn't have the passing ability to be a NFL QB".

Which is complete bullshit. He wins games. I watched Tebow hit receivers right in the numbers, they drop the ball, and the announcers cluck about his lack of passing yards.

How the fuck can you complete passes when the niggers you are throwing the ball to react to it as if it's a paternity test result?

Old June 2nd, 2013 #39
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
How the fuck can you complete passes when the niggers you are throwing the ball to react to it as if it's a paternity test result?
Ah ha ha ha! That's the stuff!

Old June 2nd, 2013 #40
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
I think NBF pretty much answered this. You can also look at the reaction of jews (see kike Al Michaels, in particular, for one public face) to Reggie White. Jews were still running him down years after he died, because he (in his own way) promoted racial reality and was openly anti-queer, though not in a militant way. Kikes must always and forever stifle any public opposition to their misrule, since their policies are contrary to the will of the majority (not to mention nature) and apt to collapse without constant propping. That's why Reggie White had to be made an example of, even when he was dying and after his death.

It goes beyond punishment, though. With Tebow, jews are killing a potential threat in utero. This is where Whites, generally, and Christians, particularly, are almost too stupid to live. The majority don't think in terms of competing groups, and the idea of competing agendas is totally off their radar. They don't take their own side in the battle. . .don't even recognize the war that's been waging forever. Whites are propagandized to be Eloi. Christian doctrine de-nuts healthy racial instinct, and jews have come along over the past century and kicked that pre-existing tendency into overdrive with their media and political/legal machinations. I guarantee you that Tebow (who is obviously intelligent) has no fucking clue why the entire establishment is against him. The best consolation he'll get is irrelevant jabbering about 'post modernism' or being 'tested by God' or some such.

Midway through last college football season (after kike-promoted Super Nigger Geno Smith's play quality collapsed, unsurprisingly), the judeo yak machine turned to Kansas State's Collin Klein, who was having a season at least as impressive as Smith's and is also a White running qb. But rather than pumping Klein's stats, jews used the opportunity to belittle him (and indirectly, Tebow). Turns out Klein is also a devout Christian and didn't kiss a girl, on principle, until he got married last July. He was also homeschooled, plays the piano and violin(?), and was majoring in finance. But where Klein should be the poster boy for the 'student athlete' concept that's always yammered about, his impressive accomplishments and abilities are used to belittle him in kikeworld. Piano? Was an older virgin? Religion? Homeschooled? Great grades in tough major? Something flaky with this guy. But you'll hear 6 million jewish puff pieces about retard-IQ, functionally illiterate niggers with half their fambly dead or in jail who are passing some joke major and how wonderful and inspiring that makes them.

So in Klein we have another impressive White qb that jews have Tebowed. This Heisman finalist is stuck on the free agent mini camp circuit, begging for an NFL minimum wage slot from the few teams that will even give him a look, and jewish media acts like this is all normal by not even mentioning it.
Great analysis, Len.

I think it all boils down to one of the most over-used words on the planet: Hero.

Whites are not allowed to have any white "hero" who isn't 100% multi-cult vetted.

One of the things I found interesting when Tebow was playing (and winning) in Denver was the total lack of any non-White Bronco fans wearing a Tebow jersey in the stands.

Whites have zero problem promoting the name of some 85 IQ nigger emblazoned on their backs. Seems non-Whites don't do that for white athletes.

Imagine that.

Tags
nfl, tebow

Thread