VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 9th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default USSR Strategies and Tactics

Poison had been a favorite tool of the Soviet secret police since the 1920’s. Steps from KGB headquarters at the Lubyanka was the top secret laboratory known as the “kamera” where scientists concocted new, complex poisons designed to be very lethal but untraceable, or extremely hard to identify.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/11/e...der-most-foul/

Old November 23rd, 2013 #2
Ian

Legalism was always an important Soviet tactic. This was shown at the very early stage of executing the Russian Revolution. The Czar was replaced by the Provisional Government of Kerensky, then that by the Bolsheviks, all in 1917. The provisional stage acted as a cut-out, replacing the abdicating czar. The Russian Army command was given to think that relative and fighting commander Gran Duke Michael would replace him, not his son the Tsarevich Alexei, thus the generals accepted the legalism of replacing the incompetent czar and not the automatic succession of his very ill son. The generals were conned, as the replacement of the Provisional Government, after some months, was the Bolsheviks. Of course I can't say exactly what 1917 Russian generals were thinking, but I have seen it stated that one front line general, Brusilov as I recall, acted in that way.

Leftists are often extremely legalistic, as shown by SPLC and such organisations, although when judges were previously conservative they mocked them.

Last edited by Ian; November 23rd, 2013 at 07:28 AM.

Thread