VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 2nd, 2016 #2721
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucent Noble View Post
Emily, you really have done your self profound discredit, and have shown you are not to be taken seriously ever.

Further your words, deluded, unfounded rantings, and support for Williams, Strom & Pringle do the National Alliance discredit.
Name one thing I said that was 'unfounded.'
I didn't even go into the Strom case, for example. I could. I cited examples of similar false smears against people. I'd me more than happy to do so, but first I'll address this Oprah long-winded post.

Firstly, you name something or don't make the accusation.

Quote:
It is obvious you have no knowledge of the NA in the past or present, or information about all of the players. Your ignorance is very evident in all of your postings on these matters to all that do, and even casual observers who have read the SF or VNN threads, and done their due diligence, and simple research. The people they and you claim are “anti NA” ARE the National Alliance. The 3 you bolster, support and who lies repeat are Anti-Pierce, and Anti-NA ad infinitum.

Repeating and regurgitating the lies, and libels of Williams, (& Strom & Pringle) is another gross misstep. (it actually makes you a 3rd party and actionable to very clear Court Orders and prohibitions which Williams is under as Ordered by the Court, and the State of West Virginia) Recall Williams was found guilty of a violent crime, & sentenced to 6 months in jail. The evidence against him was profound, clear, with many aggravating circumstances. Even supported by Williams himself; as he bragged and admitted to that crime and MANY others to MANY other people, and further stated his deadly intent was clear, and talked to people about his murderous future intentions and plans. Many people came forward and testified against him). That victim would have special protections. As well his many others victims, and the many witnesses all have protections

Do you understand the continual harm Williams places other people in continually by the things he does and tells MANY others about? Very serious things. Continually. Then they risk of being associated, tied in, or having knowledge of via conspiracy charges. Williams is a toxic mess.

You are not a Member of the National Alliance. The National Alliance a Virginia Corporation has no records of you.
No, anonymous woman, I am a member of the National Alliance. I joined in June 2016, but was talking with Will a bit before that.

I requested materials in 2002, and got them sent to me in North Richland Hills, Texas. I even got the bumper stickers about putting our troops on the Mexican border-too chicken to put them on my car at the time. But agreed with the reading material.

You don't know a damn thing about records on me in June or July 2016 unless you work for Will Williams right now, and obviously you don't.
And if you're referring to the way back machine-I never claimed to have joined in 02. Read more carefully dear. I said requested materials, not 'joined.'
It was WCOTC that I joined in 2002.
I've spoken to Will and another contact whom I will help with activism for NA, and I'm doing things with TCM.
But not your business at any rate.
But back then I didn't do racial activism, and never claimed I did.
I've been 'rayciss' online since 2012. Used a nickname close to my real name and put a regular pic up on AWS in 2014, as most on there were doing (or many anyway as compared with other sites). Now it's 2016, and what I'm doing now I should have done all along.

Quote:
You very falsely stated on SF the anyone could easily be provided and read the Williams NA Bylaws. That is VERY false, he hides them & lies about them. Article III “The NA has no membership”.

Williams and Strom are still running and playing at their very illegal copy cat New NA they founded and set up together out of TN in 2013. You are simply a dupe to their twisted scams, and a financial supporter of THEM.
So now I am a paying member, lol. Make up yer mind.

Quote:
The National Alliance and it's subsidiaries have seen NO monies since Williams did his illegal con and deal with Gliebe. He has further stolen a majority of the National Alliance and it's subsidiary entities property and assets and taken them to his private home and property in TN. He also sells them for his own personal benefit.

Williams also created an illegal deal he then personally staged his announcement of, by contacting his close associates the SPLC and had them on hand for his “October Surprise” of October 2014. This has all been fully known, admitted to by Williams, and even the SPLC. It is evidenced also in his communications with the SPLC, other media and watchdogs where he brags about being “slick”.

Williams continually falsely attributes ALL criticism of him all over the internet as belonging to whom ever falsely convenient for him at the moment to perpetuate his fraud and lie. It is he (Strom, & Pringle) who writes libel. It is also he who then negates ANY issue with it as he seems to take things from obscure places, attribute them very falsely, and then make THOSE statements very public HIMSELF. This negates any claim he has that it is unwanted publicly, or promotion of things he wishes were not available to the public. [and you copy those lies and filth and willingly perpetuate in those lies and fraud and post it on VNN or quote them on SF]

Williams never has any proof, evidence, basis in fact or reality in things he writes.

You picking up his many lies and then “running with it” is farcical. Understand there is no proof or evidence in anything he, (or Strom and Pringle) writes or says. Williams is in complete cowardly panic mode as he has been found out, exposed for the fraud and loony he is, and being held accountable. He will say and do anything (proven by his violent crimes against others he has done himself and had others do for him) to perpetuate his schemes, frauds, and lies about himself and his past and present all for his and a few minions personal benefit.

There is not one aspect to things he writes or says that should ever be taken seriously, or believed at all.
There are affidavits from folks that say otherwise. There are people of good character that vouch for Will's character, including the NA member who knew Dr. Pierce that I spoke with.
There are records of Will spending his own money on the Alliance.

Quote:
Dysgenics is a serious issue. But people could care less and have no interest in Williams and his personal affairs in general. Most assumed it was his buddies at the SPLC messing with him. As they or anyone can easily do and get him to react or respond in a manner desired often, as it is the nature of his many severe mental disorders.

He is being called out, and shown for what he is in the protection of the National Alliance, and Dr. Pierce's life's work and legacy.

Williams is guilty of many things, and corroboration of his acts, and lies are a part of that process.

You would be wise to remove all association to Williams, Strom and Pringle.

They have no authority or right to speak for or present that they represent the National Alliance. They're words, writings and deeds are clear that they do not have the National Alliance's best interests in mind in their many self-dealing, & self-serving acts.

It is greatly evident by so many things you have written that you have been a tool for their fraud and crimes against the National Alliance.

Even in your recent postings here and on SF it is clear you are simply spewing repetition of lies written by them publicly, and conveyed to you privately. As so many others have full knowledge they are simply not based on reality or fact.
Do you know who Bobby Finje is? There were many accusers, and he was innocent. But anyone who believed him and denied that the great Janet Reno was a scumbag was 'being duped.'

You have no idea why my conclusions are what they are, as I haven't dissected all of that here. Perhaps I should, but that is time consuming. I will do it, though.
But back to all these small slights I'm addressing here.

Quote:
WFII was a longtime personal associate of Williams', Williams does have a connection and history with his local Klatch through his joining up with and working with the founder of the Carolina Knights of the KKK, Frazier Glenn Miller, Jr. And was all involved from the beginning with this then created White Patriot Party. And full association during those times with those crimes, and man hunts. He also has written about this, and that he attended every day of his 1986 trial. He has been a decades long associate and partner with a known informant, snitch, multiple murderer. It was Williams who in 2014 documented, intentionally brought harm to the REAL NA by claiming to media that Miller and his actions represented the NA. He then planned that insane outburst in the courtroom, and was so proud he wrote and repeated his pride and part in it to media (documented). Where Williams got Miller to (do a lot more he takes credit for) have an insane, frightening outburst during Court proceedings and address the huge audience in attendance from world media etc and say “you want to know what motivates me?” then added the infomercial and said “go to nationalvanguard.org”. Who in their right minds would do this? But Williams did.

As well you make countless false claims about many others who are on SF or VNN. It is very clear to those that know them, know of them, and have gathered are many former leadership of the NA, or of other organizations which once supported and worked with the NA. You have no idea of the people you are engaging, or acting against. Seriously, as if you did you would NOT be doing what you have been doing.
You are putting out there that someone 'made' someone say something in court. Your proof, please. Otherwise baseless claim.
As for WFII: what branch of Klan and how does he know Will? No proof, just the claim. WFII didn't come onto stormfront and correct me, but you're coming here to do so and claiming they are/were buds? Proof, please.
You're the same woman who got my info all wrong, so grain of salt for sure.

Too bad what happened with Mr. Miller-and it looks like a lot of people here, there, and all over WN knew him and were friends with him. Last time I checked you can't put a dog collar on a grown man and tell him when to 'heel.' What you're doing there is called 'guilt by association' and it has no value.

Quote:
You seem to also be very ignorant of the fact that the Civil Corporate Corruption lawsuit in Gloucester Virginia started Jan 2014 was brought forward by Sanders Pierce, (Dr. Pierce's brother, who of course was a real Member of the real National Alliance) et al. V. Gliebe, Cartwright, et. al. Williams added to it and became a part of it willingly through his encouraging and manipulating what would become NARRG to sue & go after Gliebe, and then fully knowing the suit was in process forced his entry into it and the NA by his “October Surprise” 2014 in and at that very Courthouse. (on a day Gliebe was having to address contempt charges and pending sanctions)

There is now another very different in nature Corporate Corruption matter brought before another Court, that is Criminal and Civil by it's nature and under the rights and authority the party that brought it forward, & in these types of matters there are Defendants not Respondents. The legal Directors, Officers, and Staff of the Boards of the National Alliance and it's subsidiary entities fully support this needed action. It is well founded and warranted and will succeed. It is a procedural matter.

Don't you see in real incongruity and lack of logic, and good sense for Williams' continual embarrassing, irreparable harm and damages rantings on SF and anywhere else?

Williams has full access to his very OWN internet forum WhiteBioCentrism. Which Williams and Strom started on 7/22/13 for their own illegal copy cat NEW NA they were running fraudulently parallel to the real 1974 Dr. Pierce founded National Alliance. This WhiteBioCentrism was just paid up for another year on 7/23/16 (assumed with misappropriated National Alliance and it's subsidiaries funds which is being addressed with the Court).

If Williams wanted to manage his lies, try defend his crimes and actions, he could just post links to them and direct people to the 3 dead websites to read their falsehoods, libels, innuendo and BS. That would be the logical, and business minded action if what he was writing were true. Seems he is incapable of rational thought. And that perhaps he can't because “weenie” Strom is too afraid of such blatant actionable matters. Strom does lie, and commit many crimes and fraud on his sites, and of course many violations of his Federal probation (but more valuable to them out than in) but seems to have his limits that have been well monitored. Williams doesn't even have admin or controlling passwords to any of those sites. They have been fully taken over by Strom. Just like their own very compromised mail server. Strom is a real live honey pot, and those are actual conditions of his Federal probation. All things connected to Strom for from Strom are all metadata monitored and tracked.

Williams has full availability to him to make use of the Strom founded & owned since 8/29/2002 and run nationalvanguard cut & past wordpress blog (a copyright violation against the NA and it's subsidiaries, that now falsely attributes and states it has association with THE National Alliance and it's subsidiaries, all while it posts excerpt of others writers, media outlets and organizations work product, with out giving proper attribution of source and links. Those are all liabilities to Strom, and by his lies & fraud to the NA et. al. This is also being addressed to negate the damages, harm and liabilities, and protect the NA and it's subsidiaries). Stroms blog will need to be renewed on 8/29/16 and will presumably be done with unauthorized use of National Alliance and it's subsidiaries funds. (which will be addressed. Of course if he continues to fraudulently claim on this blog that it is associated, has any rights or authority, or infers is owned and run by, and continues it's using NA et. al. funds to pay for & support it.. well then IT becomes the legal property of the NA, and it's subsidiaries and he will have to hand it over)

Williams and Strom also have solely taken over natall.com which was established by Dr. Pierce 12/15/95. They have no real content there mostly links to Stroms personal blog, but it does have of course they're very damaging to NA fraudulent link/page Join Us for people to PAY them and become “members” of their NEW NA, and the very illegal and fraudulent “defense fund” where all 3 claims for need, are THEIR fraudulent, & libelous lies that they claim that need is based upon don't exist. Money coming into them goes into the very same account as used for “membership” & supporters dues, and donations through Stripe and then into to the same bank account (to which Williams has sole complete access and control). They clearly lie and have lied as to what the funds given ie dedicated, earmarked will be used for (that don't exist). This also ties in to Federal Mail, Wire, and Banking fraud. The only attorneys being paid for w/ ALL this money being sent in is for Williams' personal private attorneys and his bail/bonds all for his own personal private interests and benefit. These are FACTS, hard proven, evidenced in Williams' writings, documented, and addressed in court.

There was NEVER any attorney contracted and representing the interests of the National Alliance in the McCorkill case, & this was even addressed in open Canadian court and to the media by those involved. There was NEVER any National Alliance Attorney of Record in the Sanders Pierce aka NARRG case hired or contracted as such to protect the interests of the National Alliance and it's subsidiaries and it's Boards. There has never been anyone with contact or working with the SPLC or jews besides Williams, who has been involved in any legal matters that have come and will come before the Courts. So THAT is the clarity and facts of this Legal Defense Fund.

All 3 of these websites are hosted by Dreamhost out of Brea California. California laws apply, as do those of associated States and Courts which are the jurisdiction of all parties involved.

Matt Hale knows of and calls Williams “a no good piece of shit, and liar”. Understand it was Williams and his profound self-serving lies that libeled, defamed and harmed Ben Klassen, and the CoTC. It was Williams who caused divisiveness and problems for the CoTC. Then presents more lies, a false narrative and HIS part in that to live off the movement.

With all that side work you have been focused in the first matter, then on these other hobbies of defending this reprobate trio makes no sense. And it further puts into question your ability to research and be effective assistance in that former goal. This is highlighted in the very naive, ignorant representations you make that are counter of the many years of solid evidence, his many admissions, in the real matters of Strom. Very clearly put, you are wrong. (same so for Williams and Pringle)

For clarification the term used for Strom was “Weenie”. Though it was Williams that started all the rumors about Strom from the beginning of his working for Dr. Piece. First one he spread was that Strom was gay, then others about his very bizarre sexual practices, “hole in the sheet” themed etc.., that Williams spread all over the world with great enthusiasm for decades.

The fact that you have been stupid enough to spew your personal information online, and to SF carries no weight at all anywhere to anyone in any matters in a positive to what you write, that again does the opposite. Most of the people you ignorantly write about, spread dis-info on, and can't comprehend the facts of are very well known to Don Black, and many leaders in the Cause globally from real life, and associates, and friends from when he 1st created and set up Stormfront, many still get Christmas cards from him. He is letting Williams himself show what he really is and destroy himself with out any effort on his part needed. But he does have a limit and it very well may be breached soon.

Odd you bring up McMartins, as they were tied to Lt. Col. Michael Aquino.. and so is Todd Blodgett and directly personally to the the DC call boy scandal, which is part of the, the Bush Cabal, the Franklin scandal, & Johnny Gosch etc. It's a rabbit hole but worth the investigation. Start with the Washington Times, and a documentary, and court records.

What is relevant now is that Blodgett is currently willingly being used as a lying tool to cause harm. The NA Board has been watching and following the Blodgett use since they put him back to work in June, to monitor the harm to the NA et al. It is following a typical seeding pattern, and has been then followed up in their plans. Unlike Williams who has no idea or interest in how to negate harm to the NA. He is too cowardly, stupid, and selfish and only scrabbles to protect himself.

Then Williams and Pringle both royally skewed over the NA in their dealings w/ US & UK media, Scotland Yard, the FBI, and US Federal Agents. Where they had no right or authority to speak for the NA, but really caused irreparable damage. Now under those laws/Acts they are now fully compromised and with out need for warrants. Their grievous mistake in speaking to UK press and Scotland Yard gives the green light for the UK to spy on every single piece of correspondence, communications connected to Williams and Pringle under the mutual intelligence agreements the UK and US have. Since the patriot act the US finds it easier to use proxy foreign states such as the UK to do its domestic spying rather than go to the trouble of getting warrants via US law. So now GCHQ which the US basically funded and founded & Feds on the them. Really stupid. As Director Oljaca and others have followed proper protocol and they were informed, not at this time thank you, and not with out advice of counsel. But Pringle kept continuing his spews, and in all of that made countless FSAA violations via 18 USC 1001. These cretins are idiots.

As for Emily's obsession w/ anatomy, she shows again she knows nothing about the NA, or characters associated with it. Original post was about a REAL radio antenna, and a matter you obviously are very ignorant. But yes both Williams, his current partner and others have all talked about Williams' impotence problems. They also both state it is why he is not on the psych medication he had been prescribed as part of his treatment for his mental illnesses, advised to be taking, but he to everyone's displeasure and harm, is not. He states he has “tricked” & “played” the US Veterans Administration in some matters related to it.

In all your research I am sure you then know about Williams and rape? Ever bothered to interview the parties and primary sources on those related matters. We have.

It beggars disbelief that you continually willingly try to defend the indefensible actions by reprobates, charlatans, scoundrels and traitors.

In fact for a long time due to the general flakiness, clear lies, odd presentation, and counter to reality and facts babblings that were being written by Texasgirl, many assumed for a while it was another odd sockpuppet of Strom's. (who has many, well beyond his very publicly know for being Ovid on SF) That is until you continued to give out way too much information and now everyone in the world can easily confirm who and where you are exactly, possibly including identity theft. Not to mention your great harm because you have given it to Williams.

If you are genuinely interested the the truth, and should have any questions for your personal clarification, or safety you are welcome to use the “contact” feature at the blog.

Information on what is going on, what Williams is and has done, what he is being held accountable for, how is has no authority. <-- click

Make sure to read article on what Williams is, & see many documents, evidence, pics, and his actually insane emails. Many features, links to other sources, & official records etc..

OMG-you think that old decrepid woman in Florida molested children and committed Satanic Sacrifices at her daycare center?? Worth investigating-It was investigated, and those people went through hell for years!!
That tells me all I need to know about your ability to apply logic to a court case.
There were other 'child terror' cases in Florida that were bogus involving Reno. The children have come forth and also the vids exposing what the therapist was doing not in keeping with the law. You are a very ignorant, stupid woman if you fell for that crap.
And those cases are remarkably different than the Larry King (Politican not talk show host) scandal which was PROVEN to be TRUE. You do not know how to look at evidence and apply logic if you compare the two.
Also I guess the McMartins had tunnels under their house and brought the dead back to life, also what they were accused of.

Calling me 'stupid' for using my name, real nice of you. Is that what you think of all open WN? Because my 'personal info' is no more personal than any other open activist for any other cause-the only people doing the pseudoname stuff are WN and the opposite, Antifa and criminal orgs. So I think it's wrong to be put in the same behavior pattern as people who really do have to hide because they're up to no good. I shouldn't have to.

I don't see why a WN should be acting like the BAMN trash who cover their faces and have fake thug names and beat on people at Trump rallies and similar-I'm not doing a damn thing wrong. It's not illegal in the US yet to be a thought criminal-keep being 'skeered' and tip toeing around and it will be.

Dumb is not seeing this new opportunity in light of the violence in the US and Trump to finally have an opening to tell the truth while people are seeing why it matters. There was a long period of time where the sentiment was not strong enough in white people even when they know what you're saying is right-now they're truly afraid and even angry and it's happened very rapidly, more so than I thought it would.
People like yourself aren't seizing the moment. We don't live forever.

I will put something on here re the criminal accusations you keep re-hashing, but for now that's my response to all matters of slander regarding me and my motivations/identity, etc.

I'll also put a thread on here soon about Hale. A civil case against the BOP and his criminal appeal. Not that that would interest any of you-there's no land to steal.

Old August 2nd, 2016 #2722
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
There are people of good character that vouch for Will's character, including the NA member who knew Dr. Pierce that I spoke with.
There are records of Will spending his own money on the Alliance.

I notice that you dont name anyone that is of good character that is willing to vouch for williams and considering his habit of talking to SPLC, anyone who vouches for Williams aint what I consider to be of good character
As for Williams spending his own money, , what money, officialy he is on a pension, so where is the money really coming from.

Old August 2nd, 2016 #2723
DavidinFlorida

It's just the same old useless bickering and sniping as always.

Alex seems the only adult in the room. I see wisdom and patience in his posts.

I can't stick around because this just isn't me anymore. May you all return to Christ in your own way and in your own time.

BTW---- I like Hadding. I always have.

Old August 3rd, 2016 #2724
White Dragon

One thing that runs through this whole cluster fuck on BOTH sides is mental illness.

Old August 3rd, 2016 #2725
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
I notice that you dont name anyone that is of good character that is willing to vouch for williams and considering his habit of talking to SPLC, anyone who vouches for Williams aint what I consider to be of good character
As for Williams spending his own money, , what money, officialy he is on a pension, so where is the money really coming from.
One has an affidavit on file with the courts, genius-it's not my job to put their name here, it's theirs if they want to.

The other is a member of NA who is not on this forum, and people of 'good character' let others decide when to speak for themselves.

Old August 3rd, 2016 #2726
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinFlorida View Post
It's just the same old useless bickering and sniping as always.

Alex seems the only adult in the room. I see wisdom and patience in his posts.

I can't stick around because this just isn't me anymore. May you all return to Christ in your own way and in your own time.

BTW---- I like Hadding. I always have.
No thanks on the Geezus.

Read 'On the Historicity of Jesus'-make sure you don't forget the footnotes-it's full of 'wisdom' which comes from 'facts.'

Old August 3rd, 2016 #2727
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dragon View Post
One thing that runs through this whole cluster fuck on BOTH sides is mental illness.
For Garland Corse this may be true.
She contacted Will in April of 2015 through National Vanguard's website, supposedly from a womens' shelter, desperate, suicidal, being evicted, begging for help? This is 20 years after he'd laid eyes on her. Then she moved in with Bob DeMarais the day after arriving in WV.

These kinds of things matter when you want to cast aspersions on someone.

As does the fact that the wife of the guy you believe the sexual stuff about left her young daughter home alone with him while supposedly having found him doing this or that disturbing thing that you love to rehash: Does that cast aspersions on her character at all? To be believed because why? Nobody in their right mind would leave their kid in the house under those circumstances.
And then we know about her stalking of men and insanity that followed-she put it online herself.

So that's where the most egregious mental illnesses lie, imho.

War veterans have things they have to deal with-so nice the level of understanding folks have for those that served.

I answer insults OCD style, so make of that what you will.
But I'm not a pedo, liar, man/woman beater, and so on. I don't think Will or Kevin are, either.
This is my opinion in having access to all the same info as those that can read have access to. And all of those evidences matter a lot more than your 'dislike' of someone's 'handshake' or similar.

Old August 3rd, 2016 #2728
Bob DeMarais

Williams created his own enemies by meanness toward Garland and others. Repetition of Williams’ lies will only make me work harder.

Emily is singlehandedly responsible for re-popularizing this thread and helping me get my message out. Thanks, Auntie Em, for making my work more effective.

Old August 3rd, 2016 #2729
andy

Quote:

But I'm not a pedo, liar, man/woman beater, and so on. I don't think Will or Kevin are, either.
This is my opinion in having access to all the same info as those that can read have access to. And all of those evidences matter a lot more than your 'dislike' of someone's 'handshake' or similar.
For the more sceptical among us would you care to summarise your reasoning why Strom is not to be designated a paedophile ? After all if this National Alliance of yours is to fly and make any progress you are bound to be asked this by the system propagandists how will you respond ? Further what about ordinary decent people who may be concerned with their child's welfare around convicted paedophiles how will you reassure them?
Is it a good thing to have a convicted paedophile in such a crucial public position?
Would you recommend other organisations to recruit convicted paedophiles on probation?
How many more convicted paedophiles do the National Alliiance intend to recruit?
Will the National Alliance be opening a branch in Miracle Village near Pahokee, Florida that serves as a home for registered sex offenders?

Chase them into the swamps

Old August 3rd, 2016 #2730
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais View Post
Williams created his own enemies by meanness toward Garland and others. Repetition of Williams’ lies will only make me work harder.

Emily is singlehandedly responsible for re-popularizing this thread and helping me get my message out. Thanks, Auntie Em, for making my work more effective.
I've never been anywhere near Oz if that's your next rumor. But thanks for alerting the world to my magical powers

I'm putting a message out, too. We know how hard people work to usurp the leadership of organizations when there's something to gain. History tells us this real clearly.

I noticed you simply said he was 'mean', not that what I posted that she allegedly did was untrue. That speaks volumes.

Your war injury insults were very nice, also. Thanks for letting the world see that, too. Discerning people will be able to take note.
So sad that is the work you want to be 'effective' at.

Old August 3rd, 2016 #2731
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
For the more sceptical among us would you care to summarise your reasoning why Strom is not to be designated a paedophile ? After all if this National Alliance of yours is to fly and make any progress you are bound to be asked this by the system propagandists how will you respond ? Further what about ordinary decent people who may be concerned with their child's welfare around convicted paedophiles how will you reassure them?
First what the man had to say for himself:
http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/2009...-to-the-court/
Then the case(s)-the docket nos:
https://www.docketindex.com/kevin-alfred-strom.html
Court to cross reference with said docket no in original:
http://www.vawd.uscourts.gov/

The 'gist' of it is there was no evidence save a woman who is herself an unstable criminal declaring she saw him do something.
A Judge said he thought perhaps Kevin was obsessed with a child, but had done nothing, so could be convicted of nothing. Read Kevin's refutation of this as well.

As for child porn or anything on a computer: this is done to people ALL THE TIME. People are in jail for decades at a time on false kiddie porn charges, whether you can handle that 'truth' or not.
A couple in Texas sat in jail for over 25 years because a psycho mom said that they were Satanic sexual perverts. 25 years. They did nothing and recently got out.
It's one of the easiest forms of hysteria to whip up-the 'he merlestered me' ala 'Southpark'.

BTW: there are real human trafficking and pedo rings all over this country-and those people walk. They are quite protected and rarely harassed. That's where the energy should be directed if you want to help molested children.

Quote:
Would you recommend other organisations to recruit convicted paedophiles on probation?
How many more convicted paedophiles do the National Alliiance intend to recruit?
Well, how about 'convicted' murderers like Damien Echols? You see, the conviction means nothing, the guilt or innocence means everything.
And the 'conviction' if I understand was on Kevin acquiescing (to get out of prison) to having something on the computer that he expressly said he did not put there. You like to overlook this.

Quote:
Will the National Alliance be opening a branch in Miracle Village near Pahokee, Florida that serves as a home for registered sex offenders?
Is that where you live? I mean, if it's alright for you to make these round a bout inferences about people who are far more transparent than yourself, then you should have 'equal treatment' on open forum.
I didn't happen to know the 'home' for registered sex offenders was in Flori-duh, as I'm not obsessed with the topic.

Now at that point anyone can read case transcripts for themselves. Make determinations for themselves.
And when people don't see it your way, inferring that they are pedos or liars makes anyone's decision about whom to believe real easy.

Old August 3rd, 2016 #2732
andy

Quote:
First what the man had to say for himself:
http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/2009...-to-the-court/
Then the case(s)-the docket nos:
https://www.docketindex.com/kevin-alfred-strom.html
Court to cross reference with said docket no in original:
http://www.vawd.uscourts.gov/

The 'gist' of it is there was no evidence save a woman who is herself an unstable criminal declaring she saw him do something.
A Judge said he thought perhaps Kevin was obsessed with a child, but had done nothing, so could be convicted of nothing. Read Kevin's refutation of this as well.

As for child porn or anything on a computer: this is done to people ALL THE TIME. People are in jail for decades at a time on false kiddie porn charges, whether you can handle that 'truth' or not.
A couple in Texas sat in jail for over 25 years because a psycho mom said that they were Satanic sexual perverts. 25 years. They did nothing and recently got out.
It's one of the easiest forms of hysteria to whip up-the 'he merlestered me' ala Southpark.

Well, how about 'convicted' murderers like Damien Echols? You see, the conviction means nothing, the guilt or innocence means everything.
And the 'conviction' if I understand was on Kevin acquiescing (to get out of prison) to having something on the computer that he expressly said he did not put there. You like to overlook this.

Is that where you live? I mean, if it's alright for you to make these round a bout inferences about people who are far more transparent than yourself, then you should have 'equal treatment' on open forum.
I didn't happen to know the 'home' form registered sex offenders, I'm not obsessed with the topic.

Now at that point anyone can read case transcripts for themselves. Make determinations for themselves.
And when people don't see it your way, inferring that they are pedos or liars makes anyone's decision about whom to believe real easy.
So in summation you have no coherent reasoning for Strom his behaviour and his position in the National Alliance. I mean for example your chum Don Black...surely he has asked Strom to endorse Dukes run for office,,,surely Duke cannot wait for the NA's public endorsement. Face facts babycakes your flogging a dead horse with the NA as is.

Last edited by andy; August 3rd, 2016 at 02:27 PM.

Old August 3rd, 2016 #2733
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
So in summation you have no coherent reasoning for Strom his behaviour and his position in the National Alliance. I mean for example your chum Don Black...surely he has asked Strom to endorse Dukes run for office,,,surely Duke cannot wait for the NA's public endorsement. Face facts babycakes your flogging a dead horse with the NA as is.
Wow, you read all those trial transcripts real quick.
I'm actually having trouble finding them as I read them years ago. I found the docket nos and court for you, though. Being a genius I'm sure you can takes it from there

I don't personally know Don Black.

No 'babycakes', your new lawsuit will go the way of the other one and KMART.

S'more attempted logic to 'skool' you with:

http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/wp-c...lor_report.jpg

From the LPC who evaluated and met with Strom six times, Harvey Yoder, M. Ed., MALC:

(partial quote):
"..I am prepared to say, that in my professional judgment I do not see Mr. Strom meeting any of the criteria in the DSM IV for being a pedophile.."

He's only an LPC. The Judge was only a Judge. I'm sure the great 'andy' and 'lucent' know better. And have no motivations but honorable ones.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; August 3rd, 2016 at 10:51 PM.

Old August 3rd, 2016 #2734
andy

Quote:
Wow, you read all those trial transcripts real quick.
I'm actually having trouble finding them as I read them years ago. I found the docket nos and court for you, though. Being a genius I'm sure you can takes it from there

I don't personally know Don Black.

No 'babycakes', your new lawsuit will go the way of the other one and KMART.

S'more attempted logic to 'skool' you with:

http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/wp-c...lor_report.jpg

From the LPC who evaluated and met with Strom six times, Harvey Yoder, M. Ed., MALC:

(partial quote):
"..I am prepared to say, that in my professional judgment I do not see Mr. Strom meeting any of the criteria in the DSM IV for being a pedophile.."

He's only an LPC. The Judge was only a Judge. I'm sure the great 'andy' and 'lucient' know better. And have no motivations but honorable ones.
So that its set in stone it is clear that you have no coherent reasoning for your devotion to Strom and have no intention of providing a summary of your own reasoning.
You can cite third party opinions until your blue in the face. Even in the US it is possible to get probation terms and conditions lifted. One has to presume that Strom has submitted all of this extraneous third party "expert" opinion to the authorities not forgetting lodging an appeal against his convictions so how is this progressing?
Face facts your flogging a dead horse the mainstream propagandists would make mincemeat out of an org with a nonce as it's media correspondent.While this situation (Stroms involvement) persists no genuine movement people will support the National Alliance and definitely no ordinary decent people among the general population.

Old August 3rd, 2016 #2735
Ironguard1940

Default Thanks but I hope I don't need that one

Quote:
Always happy to help a genuine patriot a direct link to the only National Alliance with any integrity
http://www.nami.org/
When Dr. Pierce was the leader, the NA was top notch. After he died of cancer it went to shit. I take it you do not care for the organization.

For Kenny King, and for what it's worth, here is the link.
https://natall.com/

Old August 3rd, 2016 #2736
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
So that its set in stone it is clear that you have no coherent reasoning for your devotion to Strom and have no intention of providing a summary of your own reasoning.
You can cite third party opinions until your blue in the face. Even in the US it is possible to get probation terms and conditions lifted. One has to presume that Strom has submitted all of this extraneous third party "expert" opinion to the authorities not forgetting lodging an appeal against his convictions so how is this progressing?
Face facts your flogging a dead horse the mainstream propagandists would make mincemeat out of an org with a nonce as it's media correspondent.While this situation (Stroms involvement) persists no genuine movement people will support the National Alliance and definitely no ordinary decent people among the general population.
Who cares what liars in MSM do? They can do anything to anyone, nobody should pander to them.

As for genuine movement people, whom you declare won't support the Alliance: the person I spoke with, as I said, knew Dr. Pierce and knows Will and is far more credible than I, he was openly involved for many years.
Not a Dilloway type, either.

I'm not sure how Strom's appeals are progressing, I haven't checked-but I cited reasons I believe he's not guilty, including using third party examples to illustrate that his is not the only case like it in the universe, by any means.

Summation of what's wrong with the case imo, and why he's free:

Witness motivated by mental illness potentially and also known to be a physical abuser and stalker: check. Making anyone question the value of their testimony.

Inconsistent behavior of said witness in exposing a child to a person if they knew this about the person: check.

Same witness who had access to the computer-to which Strom didn't have access for five months or so, meaning anyone could put anything on it: check.

A therapist's evaluation stating the person in question does not meet the criteria for the definition of pedophile: check.

Birthday gift and Christmas gifts to a schoolmate of his daughter: Judge wasn't sure if there were nefarious intentions or not, stated that even if there were he could convict of nothing as nothing had happened toward this child: I don't believe that falls within 'beyond a reasonable doubt' at all. It would be a scary "justice" system if you do.

And those are the main reasons. Second time I cited them more or less.
You obviously think otherwise. So recapping repeatedly is like a hamster on a wheel pointless.

And then there's the going off half cocked threats. About ending up-what was that, squatting in a shack like poor 'ol Nick'? Like if you had a falling out with someone you just couldn't find the exit or a job? Sure. I'm not even in WV. Those silly threats and intimidation tactics do nothing for one's credibility. I'm to believe you reasonably decided something about these cases-when you didn't reasonably decide something about me?

And then the other behavior of the accusers, including but not limited to: making fun of war injuries, miscarriages, telling half stories about what was said even on an open forum that anyone can go and read, anyone who supports NA is a perv or liar-or other similar terms of endearment.

And one absolutely takes notice of the fact that there is something to gain by removing current NA leadership.
Cited many, many reasons there, regarding the case and potential motivations I see from the opposition to the NA.

Old August 4th, 2016 #2737
Lucent Noble

Default Clarity vs Assumptions &/or Misdirection

Quote:
something to gain by removing current NA leadership.
1) Which current NA?

The Williams and Strom 2013 founded "NEW NA" out of TN HQ; with it's associated "Cosmotheist Alliance Church" incorporated in TN 8/13/2014 by Williams?

or

The William L. Pierce 1974 founded National Alliance (NA) a Virginia corporation out of WV HQ; and it's subsidiary Entities?

That would first be important to establish which you are speaking of.

Quote:
leadership
2) Could you list the "Leadership" for each from #1? Including all Roles and Titles.

Quote:
potential motivations I see from the opposition to the NA.
What is this "opposition to the NA"?

3) Define it? As this seems a key matter.

4) From where? And whom? Is this "opposition to the NA" [Answers to the first question would assist here. Or do so for both if you wish.]

5) Are you opposed to the NA? If so why? If not why?

Quote:
something to gain
Quote:
potential motivations I see
6) What exactly is to gain? For whom? Answers to #2 or #4, or both? Seems unclear in your assumptions and understanding.

7) What are these motivations you see?

8) What are your motives?

9) What do you have to gain?

10) Who all exactly has been helping you with your understanding of all of this, and these matters? How?

11) a) Do you believe it is acceptable for Williams to have such a long mutually beneficial relationship with the SPLC?

b) Do you believe it is acceptable for him on his own to tell the SPLC that they have HIS permission to use NA and it's subsidiaries work product or proprietary property?

c) Do you believe it is acceptable for him to give the SPLC story ideas, layout suggestions, and to out many people, and send SPLC info on people to benefit himself personally. Such as links, pictures, work place, when they were in the NA or other groups they have been associated, or are with now, home address or general location, etc.. To include sometimes also giving info to their employers, and neighbors JUST because they have asked questions about some inconsistencies with him, caught him in a or several lies and pointed this out, or expressed perhaps they don't like HIM personally?

Last edited by Lucent Noble; August 4th, 2016 at 07:24 AM.

Old August 4th, 2016 #2738
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
1) Which current NA?

The Williams and Strom 2013 founded "NEW NA" out of TN HQ; with it's associated "Cosmotheist Alliance Church" incorporated in TN 8/13/2014 by Williams?

or

The William L. Pierce 1974 founded National Alliance (NA) a Virginia corporation out of WV HQ; and it's subsidiary Entities?

That would first be important to establish which you are speaking of.
Why, the Chairman of course. Who obtained the leadership position in 2014, as you well know. The actual fake splinter group is NAARG.

SPLC was so happy that the money Robert McCorkill was giving to the NA upon passing was not passed to the organizaion. Thrilled actually. Why thrilled? Because it's the real NA. You can see who hates whom and it tells you a lot. SPLC doesn't have so much to say about NAARG, they don't care what you're working on.

Quote:
2) Could you list the "Leadership" for each from #1? Including all Roles and Titles.
Will Williams, Chairman
Kevin Strom, Media Director
David Pringle, Chief of Staff

To what do I owe you this homework? Shall I upload an audio recording of me reading trial transcripts as well? I mean, reading it yourself is asking a bit much, my apologies.

Quote:
What is this "opposition to the NA"?

3) Define it? As this seems a key matter.

4) From where? And whom? Is this "opposition to the NA" [Answers to the first question would assist here. Or do so for both if you wish.]

5) Are you opposed to the NA? If so why? If not why?
The opposition is several fold:
Klan folks who want to Jesus up the ideology-and all Klan aren't doing this but select folks are. Look on SF.

NAARG and countless lawsuits brought on to of course usurp the leadership (I already named them, dear) and control of the property-both land and audio/video/reading materials-in WV.

BTW-it's common for someone to have a location other than the one location in WV from whence they do business. Ridiculous to see that over and over on these forums.

Quote:
6) What exactly is to gain? For whom? Answers to #2 or #4, or both? Seems unclear in your assumptions and understanding.

7) What are these motivations you see?
I've expressed them repeatedly, and look one question above for the most recent time I've expressed them. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

Quote:
8) What are your motives?

9) What do you have to gain?
To gain? Same thing I gained when I shut down a local puppy mill. I'll do what I want if I care about it, that's my motivation.
What position are you in to question my morality? Who even are you, and what is your position, with what org, and what are your motives?
If you get to ask, so do I.

Quote:
10) Who all exactly has been helping you with your understanding of all of this, and these matters? How?
I can read, and I have spoken with some folks, and I don't require loads of assistance to understand things.

Quote:
11) a) Do you believe it is acceptable for Williams to have such a long mutually beneficial relationship with the SPLC?

b) Do you believe it is acceptable for him on his own to tell the SPLC that they have HIS permission to use NA and it's subsidiaries work product or proprietary property?

c) Do you believe it is acceptable for him to give the SPLC story ideas, layout suggestions, and to out many people, and send SPLC info on people to benefit himself personally. Such as links, pictures, work place, when they were in the NA or other groups they have been associated, or are with now, home address or general location, etc.. To include sometimes also giving info to their employers, and neighbors JUST because they have asked questions about some inconsistencies with him, caught him in a or several lies and pointed this out, or expressed perhaps they don't like HIM personally?
As for the SPLC: How did Heidi Beirich find out about Will's arrest on December 16th, and call the Pocahontas County Sheriff's Department within around 30 minutes? How did SPLC get a picture of the arrest of a handcuffed Will by the police car that ONLY Garland Course was taking?

Please upload proof he talked to someone's employers or neighbors, otherwise baseless claim.
But I could care less if he talks to mine.

Old August 4th, 2016 #2739
Kenny King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
When Dr. Pierce was the leader, the NA was top notch. After he died of cancer it went to shit. I take it you do not care for the organization.

For Kenny King, and for what it's worth, here is the link.
https://natall.com/

I found out Kevin Strom is in it. That was enough for me to say "No thanks."

"A nigger is a child. Jews are a dangerous people." - Robert Shelton, Imeprial Wizard of the United Klans of America

Old August 4th, 2016 #2740
Hugh
Holorep survivor

The New NA leaders support

convicted criminals as leaders
paedophiles
interracial relationships
financial..irregularities

The opposition is several fold:

Whites who don't accept convicted criminals as representatives
Whites who don't support paedophiles
Whites who don't support interracial relationships
Whites who don't support financial shenanigans

In effect, the opposition is the average, normal White person.

The NA has descended from being led by a literal rocket scientist to being led by bankrupts, strippers, drug addicts. paedophiles and criminals.
This will not end well.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread