Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 19th, 2018 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Missouri Democrat state lawmaker asked to resign over "racist" radio show.

This democrap that represents the lemay, After area of St. Louis county is asked to resign because he calls regularly into a radio show by a so called "white supremacist" from the metro east.

So far he won't step down. I don't know much about Burns from my time living up there except that usually he votes anti gun and has union support.

Anyway, most whites in the skilled trades unions HATE niggers btw and won't hire them because of the sloppy work they do and not showing up for work.

In the St. Louis area the niggers complain that the construction unions won't hire them. So much so one of the local state rep niggers from the Ferguson area supports right to work (for less) saying nigs are discriminated against.

MY uncle owned a plumbing business and did outstanding work. He was well known in the union and really hated nigs as well.

I don't know anything about the radio show based out of the metro east that is being called racist. Maybe Steven Clark knows about it or calls in.

http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/op...213445749.html

Thread