Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 29th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Americans - Do not allow yourselves to have the guns taken away from you!

- - - - - - - -

After recently having watched a report about gun law in the USA I think . . .

Americans should insist on keeping their right on self-protection . .

It is often claimed that a gun-less society makes society as such safer , yet . .

First of all , the NWO isn't really interested in "making society safer" , all they are after in this case is that meet no resistance . . .

( on a side note , the dark-figure is much higher than even that . . .)

Second , they wish to have a monopoly of guns . . . .

The laws for gun ownership are much freer in the USA than they are in Europe . .

The Americans , in a way , have always had the right owning a gun for self-protection . .

This was the case in the American West and has , in a way , never been changed until today . .

I do not know , looking back , if the law for gun ownership would still be modeled so freely today if the decision were to be made today , yet , like I said , since the times of the "Old West" this law has hardly been changed . .

Also , it is generally a sign of approaching tyrants aiming at the throne if guns are forbidden . .

Recognize warning. .

They may use supposed (((other reasons))) as pretext for talking guns away yet be aware of it . .

You can be sure that the NWO rules today and would like to still rule tomorrow . .

I'm saying this as a proud gun owner myself and I know the obstacles you have when owning a gun in "brave new Germany" . .

Even if they are for self-defense . .

My weapons of choice would be. .

Desert Eagle

Magnum Super Redhawk

. . 44 Caliber . .

In today's Germany you have to have a license before you can use them . .

. . as was decided after World War 2

In a way , Americans should realize how 'freer' they are than Europe . .

In Europe political correctness runs deep as do other reglementations . .

In fact one would almost think Europeans are supposed to silently have their continent taken over by Islamic forces . .

Americans . . enjoy your freedom while you still have it ! !

Sometimes we Europeans wish we had yours . .

Old October 30th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

Brother, I've read about the draconian gun laws in Deutschland, and I commend you for having the perseverance to jump through the hoops to get your firearm.

Here in the kwa, there are several duly licensed firearms dealers within one mile of my residence, and the owners aren't about to let millions of dollars worth of weapons be confiscated as meek lambs. There are also on-line firearms auctions and, if you get your desired firearm, it is shipped to a licensed firearms dealer near you (like within 10 miles of your residence) for you to fill out the kwa federal background check, then pick up your weapon. Personally, I found a pistol on-line that was on the website of a firearms dealer five miles from my residence, bought the weapon, and within a week for shipping it is now in my possession.

We here in the Deep South of the U. S. will not meekly turn in our weapons.

MOLON LABE!!!!!!!! (Greek: Come and get them.) Literally, "come and take." Said by King Leonidas of Sparta.

I personally love the "old west" revolvers, single action, for my collection. I'm going to buy the one below in a couple of weeks. It's in the process of being shipped to a local firearms registered dealer:

It's a single action "show piece" pistol, so even most anti-gun people in the kwa would realize that I'm getting it just because I want it. "Pistols with the sheriff at high noon" is for the movies. I just like the style, reminiscent of the Wild West!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 30th, 2018 at 01:41 AM. Reason: more info

Old July 5th, 2019 #3
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

I am an American.

Under Trump I do not fear my guns be taken away tbh

I would have had under Hillary

Thread