Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion > Scams
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 28th, 2017 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default $995 In Welfare, $9.80 In Rent: How America’s nigger "Underclass" Lives Off The Taxpayers

Quote:
Blacks in Washington D.C., pay as little as $9.80 rent per month to the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for a single family brick house, providing a direct insight into just how far the black underclass in America subsists by parasiting off the majority white taxpayer base.

The HUD house on Galveston Place where Crowder and Jabore live, and for which they pay $9.80 rent per month.

The details of the subsidization—which would be unimaginable for any white Americans—emerged during a recent court case in which two Washington D.C. blacks were convicted voluntary manslaughter and other charges relating to the starvation death of their infant daughter.

According to a press release issued by the US Department of Justice, Jay Crowder, 33, and Trishelle Jabore, 26, of Washington, D.C., pled guilty to charges stemming from the starvation-related death of their seven-week-old daughter.
Both defendants pled guilty in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia to charges of voluntary manslaughter, first-degree cruelty to children, and welfare fraud-unlawful food stamp usage.

Crowder also pled guilty to a charge of attempted distribution of a controlled substance (synthetic cannabinoid or K2).
Crowder’s plea, which is contingent upon the Court’s approval, calls for an agreed-upon sentence of 10 to 12 years in prison. Under the Court’s voluntary sentencing guidelines, Jabore could face a range of six to 15 years in prison.
According to a proffer of facts presented at the plea hearing, on Nov. 6, 2016, Jabore gave birth to the couple’s daughter, Trinity. The infant weighed 4 pounds, 14.5 ounces, but was considered at term and healthy.
At the time of her birth, both the mother and child tested positive for THC, an active ingredient in marijuana. Both parents had prior experience parenting newborn children.

Their child died on Dec. 25, 2016, and, according to the evidence, the baby did not get adequate food or nutrition. She lost over 10 ounces in weight from the time she was born. Additionally, the infant suffered 13 rib fractures and clavicle fracture at various stages of healing and severe diaper rash. Neither parent had taken her for medical treatment or care. She was in the exclusive care of Jabore and Crowder.

Even though Jabore and Crowder had money and their home had plenty of food for older children and adults, their baby starved to death. The parents were providing a fraction of the recommended amount of formula in an effort to make it go further.

Alternatively, when not giving formula, they were giving their newborn cow’s milk (powdered milk or evaporated milk), which is harmful to an infant’s digestive tract. Chemists with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) tested a bottle found on the scene. Their testing revealed the bottle contained mostly water and had very little nutritional value.

The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for the District of Columbia determined that the baby’s death was caused by malnutrition and hyponatremia, that the fractured ribs and clavicle fracture were contributing factors, and that the manner of death was homicide.
As shocking as these details are, it was however the revelation of how the two blacks obtained money which provided eye-opener.

Together, the two received approximately $995 in welfare funds, including food stamps. According to the DOJ statement, they only paid $9.80 in rent to the HUD for their house—as opposed to $50 for Internet service, with most of the rest being spent “on cigarettes and marijuana; according to Jabore, she and Crowder smoked marijuana most days. Around Thanksgiving, they sold some of their food stamps to a family member for $150.

This then, is how perverted society has become: the least productive, the least intelligent, the most criminal, the most negligent, and the least worthy, are paid and subsidized to breed indiscriminately.

It is a recipe for disaster,
and as this underclass continues to increase in numbers, directly thanks to the subsidies they get from the taxpayer, so all of society will be dragged down to chaotic Third World levels.

http://www.newobserveronline.com/201...-americas.html

Old June 28th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

$9.80 is too much once it's filled with nigger smell.

Old June 29th, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

Yeah, niggers live high on the hog off of Whitey and I couldn't even get food stamps because I lived with a family member who supposedly made too much money.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 29th, 2017 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Yeah, niggers live high on the hog off of Whitey and I couldn't even get food stamps because I lived with a family member who supposedly made too much money.
Yeah, when I was 19 and my father was dying I thought I'd apply for any and everything to help my mom, and I was told I made 'too much money.'

I worked at the YMCA office for 5.75/hour, no benefits. White privileges.

In Texas, certain counties are set up where the Mexi single moms get full medical/dental, but ONLY if they have chilrun--but a single White man or woman with no kids--fuggetaboutit.

So--irresponsible out of wedlock kids and breaking the law= healthcare, free.

Old August 14th, 2019 #5
usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Yeah, when I was 19 and my father was dying I thought I'd apply for any and everything to help my mom, and I was told I made 'too much money.'

I worked at the YMCA office for 5.75/hour, no benefits. White privileges.

In Texas, certain counties are set up where the Mexi single moms get full medical/dental, but ONLY if they have chilrun--but a single White man or woman with no kids--fuggetaboutit.

So--irresponsible out of wedlock kids and breaking the law= healthcare, free.
You gotta scam the government like niggers do. Read the handbooks for welfare like it's your bible, there's many loopholes that most people would think are unethical but are technically legal.

Thread