VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default The Khmer Rouge

- - - -

. . who were the Khmer Rouge ?

In communism there are different directions .

Stalinism , Maoism , Trotskyism ,Eurocommunism etc . .

The Khmer Rouge of Cambodia wanted to install some kind of 'stone-age Communism' , even without money.You know . . (((back to basics))) . . alledgedly.

The Khmer Rouge were a bunch of radicals under Pol Pot and very vicious.

The holocaust they committed is still remembered today . .

( in contrast to the claims about NS-Germany it was a real holocaust ! ! )

. . even the skulls of their victims are preserved . .

. . the people of Cambodia remember this . .

Their death-toll : 2 million

They wanted to get rid of the entire intellectual elite in their country . .

. . to be suspicious of being an 'intellectual' it was already enough for the Khmer Rouge that the individual in question was only wearing glasses.

]

. . then . . .

- - -

. . to sum this up . . Communism worldwide has an extremely high death-toll.

Some countries remember communist holocausts. .

. . Communism is a tool of the N.W.O. . . the crimes of Commies must never be forgotten . .

Last edited by ColdFire; December 4th, 2019 at 11:31 AM.

Old December 2nd, 2019 #2
Hugh Akston
Banned

The brave negroes who fought in Vietnam will never be forgotten...

Old December 2nd, 2019 #3
Gladiatrix

Old December 3rd, 2019 #4
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
The Khmer Rouge
There's the Khmer Rouge, and then there's Powdered Rouge....

Old December 3rd, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
There's the Khmer Rouge, and then there's Powdered Rouge....

Yup . . and it can be washed away . . just like the regime in Cambodia . .

Old December 3rd, 2019 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Question Now who would post a pic on VNNF of ...

Quote:
There's the Khmer Rouge, and then there's Powdered Rouge..
...a Ben Nye warpaint compact? Heh heh showfolk, queers and a lot of jewish females in NYC use BN cosmetics. I worked at Julliard School in NYC and in the biz out in Cali for a couple few years before I got fucking sick of the toxic environment.

Akston, I'm curious ...are you a queer or a female? The way you reacted to my post the other day, it was distinctly raging female ...over the top for the circumstances including the multiple exclamation points after each "...stupid!!!"

Come on bitch, come clean ...tell TG and the membership of VNN forum your dirty little secret

Last edited by T.Garrett; December 3rd, 2019 at 11:20 PM. Reason: LOL LOL

Old December 3rd, 2019 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
...a Ben Nye warpaint compact? Heh heh showfolk, queers and a lot of jewish females in NYC wear BN cosmetics. I worked at Julliard School in NYC and in the biz out in Cali for a couple few years before I got fucking sick of the toxic environment.

Akston, I'm curious ...are you a queer or a female? I'm asking because of the way you reacted to my post the other day, it was distinctly raging female, over the top for the circumstances including the multiple exclamation points after each "...stupid!!!"

Come on bitch, come clean ...tell TG and the membership of VNN forum your dirty little secret
No offense , brother T.G. but I don't think a homo-poster would display an iron cross as his avatar . .

But . . if the two of you have beef with each other and it is your impression he could be a homo , I won't mix myself in . . .

P. S.: I saw your comment about a homo poster on VNN years ago which apparently you edited again . .

What his name was ?

Wasn't it 'George Witzgall' ?

Old December 3rd, 2019 #8
T.Garrett
Banned

Lightbulb Witzgall

Quote:
No offense , brother T.G. but I don't think a homo-poster would display an iron cross as his avatar . .

But . . if the two of you have beef with each other and it is your impression he could be a homo , I won't mix myself in . . .

P. S.: I saw your comment about a homo poster on VNN years ago which apparently you edited again . .

What his name was ?

Wasn't it 'George Witzgall' ?
Yeah, Witzie is a jew and a homo. Was on VNNF for years. He had a howling wolf as an avatar.

I don't have a 'beef' with this Akston, I'm just curious why 'he' reacted to my post the way 'he' did the other day. Admit it, Akston is a bit odd Coldfire.

BTW, I tried to erase the posts you wanted me to but the system wouldn't let me.

I was just fucking around with you, don't take everything I post so seriously ...

Old December 3rd, 2019 #9
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Yeah, Witzie is a jew and a homo.
. . . wow . A kike , also?

Quote:
Was on VNNF for years.
. . . I remember reading one or two posts of his where he admitted to being 'from the other side of the pond' , as we in Germany say

. . not more ,really.

So , he was here for years? Hope he didn't crush on male members here.
Quote:
He had a howling wolf as an avatar.
. . . a wolf 'howling at boys' , I suppose

Quote:
BTW, I tried to erase the posts you wanted me to but the system wouldn't let me.

I was just fucking around with you Coldfire, don't take everything I post so seriously ...
No problem . . I know in what pissy mood one sometimes can be

As it happens I currently have a bit of beef at my job and therefore also am not in the best mood.

'Life is hard' , you know

Old December 4th, 2019 #10
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Yule

Quote:
No problem . . I know in what pissy mood one sometimes can be

As it happens I currently have a bit of beef at my job and therefore also am not in the best mood.

'Life is hard' , you know
Ya, this time of year I miss my wife who passed on ...you would think I'd be missing that cute redhead I met recently wearing her black Dior dress ...maybe a little.

Once Yule passes I'll feel better. I used to fight with my wife over the holidays and I miss it ...crazy, eh?

Old December 4th, 2019 #11
Ray Allan

Default I couldn't resist...

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 4th, 2019 #12
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Both yours and Ray Allan's response to my posting of "another kind of rouge" was completely normal - since you saw it as a play-on-words, which is how it was intended. On the other hand, I realized at the time that posting an image of women's makeup might trigger hostile responses from any latent homosexuals on the forum and I was not disappointed - as they are usually hostile toward all things feminine.

Old December 4th, 2019 #13
T.Garrett
Banned

Question Well ...now you gave it away

Quote:
Both yours and Ray Allan's response to my posting of "another kind of rouge" was completely normal - since you saw it as a play-on-words, which is how it was intended. On the other hand, I realized at the time that posting an image of women's makeup might trigger hostile responses from any latent homosexuals on the forum and I was not disappointed - as they are usually hostile toward all things feminine.
'Hugh Akston' ...um, what is your name anyway? I don't believe you plan anything, you just react.

Its not about the theatrical makeup ...its about the cunty way you reacted to my post in the 'Favorite personality from the American West' thread, you obviously have reading comprehension issues.

You literally screeched at me in that other thread Ms Anonymous ...latent homosexual?

I've been posting on this forum 16+ years and the only posters that call our male membership 'latent homosexuals' are women ...and faggots.

As I asked before, which are you?

Thread