Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 27th, 2019 #1
James Fette

jewsign The Irishman

Any chance this is good? Hate to watch things with Pedo Deniro. He was ok in the beginning, but he'll do anything for cash as Jew ass licker these days.

Also, they used a computer to make the cast look young again, but all of them still move around like they're 100 years old.

I enjoyed the low budget "Kill the Irishman" film a few years ago.

Old November 27th, 2019 #2
Susan

Cool

I have recently bought several Scorcese films I never saw. Of course I saw Goodfellas. Taxi Driver, and Raging Bull long ago. And I loved Age of Innocence which was very different from his other films.

His films are very violent so you have to be prepared for really gory scenes. I have Gangs of New York which I like although it is disturbing on several levels. It bothers me that Day-Lewis's character who is the American ganglord who opposes Irish immigration is the most violent one of all, to the point that what he does to others is stomach churning. In fact, the entire film contains stomach churning violence. It makes me wonder if this is intentional by Scorcese. Duh.

I also have The Departed by Scorcese which is another ultra violent film. And I bought Shutter Island too and liked it. All three are Leonardo DiCaprio films and while the guy is a leftist loser in real life, I can see the appeal.

If The Irishman is anywhere near as violent as these above, then it's a pretty messy film. But it has good word of mouth.

I won't put money in Scorcese's pocket because he supported the heeb pedophile Polanski, but I can still enjoy some of his films by spending a couple of dollars for them at Goodwill.

Old November 30th, 2019 #3
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Are the Jewish mobsters referenced in ‘The Irishman’ real?

BY EMILY BURACK NOVEMBER 27, 2019

(JTA) — “The Irishman,” Martin Scorsese’s latest organized crime epic, became streamable on Netflix this week.

Even if the significant digital de-aging of the actors involved is a bit distracting, the film’s good reviews hold up thanks in large part to its legendary director and cast — Scorsese and none other than Robert De Niro, Joe Pesci and Al Pacino.

Making a very brief appearance in the mafia madness? Jewish mobsters.
(...)
Whispers also tells Sheeran that Cadillac Linen is owned by “a bunch of Jews,” hands Sheeran an envelope of cash and says, “Let them collect their insurance, which I’m sure they have plenty, and leave this f***ing other place alone, the one I’m involved in.”

https://www.jta.org/2019/11/27/cultu...-irishman-real

In crappy Hymiewood movies, most mobsters are ridiculous and tiresome Italian-American stereotypes/caricatures, but in real life, the biggest, most ruthless and most influential mobsters were jews. You can read about some of them in the following thread, folks:

Yidfellas: The Kosher Nostra

https://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=121317

Thread