VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 11th, 2008 #1
Mike Parker

Default "Wherever Jews Go, Ethnic Strife Follows"

A Hate with No Name

Edmund Connelly

October 6, 2008

In a recent editorial on this site, The Sandra Bernhard Monstrosity, the editors addressed the vicious attack on Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, a practicing Christian mother of five. In essence, Ms. Bernhard, who is Jewish, called Palin a goy whore — certainly not an affectionate label.

Quoting evolutionary psychologist Kevin MacDonald, the editorial zeroed in on the font of such hostility: “Indeed, hatred toward the peoples and cultures of non-Jews ... has been the Jewish norm throughout history . . . this sort of hostility to whites and to Christianity is a mainstream Jewish phenomenon.”

Sadly, to any serious student of history, this appears to be a truism. And yet we are not even equipped with a phrase to describe this hatred. Publicly discredited former politician David Duke made an interesting point in this respect: “Funny, there is no word for being anti-Gentile found in the dictionary as there is for being anti-Semitic.”

If one were to read Duke’s voluminous writings, one would have to agree. Yet I’d wager that most of you who just read Duke’s name involuntarily cringed. Why? An instance of social conditioning? In my opinion, it is. And I think it’s linked to Duke’s point about Bernhard — we lack a term for this rabid hatred.

If no label exists for a phenomenon, how important can it be? Further, how can it be addressed? But now more than ever, we Americans had best begin to pay heed to widespread Jewish hatred of Gentiles.

Consider, for example, the recent output of the King of Jewish Letters, Philip Roth. Back in the late 1960s when he was really making a name for himself, he wrote mockingly of his parents’ déclassé and passé racist attitudes towards blacks and Gentiles. After all, one of the most famous passages in his novel Portnoy’s Complaint is Roth mocking his parents’ constant refrain: “If it's bad it's the goyim, if it's good it's the Jews!”

Fast-forward a generation and Roth has become the paranoid and hate-filled Jew he had railed against in forty years ago. This was abundantly clear by the time he released The Plot Against America (2005). Never mind that white Christian boys and men went to die for the Jews’ enemy in World War II in a very unnecessary war. Roth is still consumed with a vision of a Jew-hating goyish nation led by Charles Lindbergh.

Roth’s hatred was so palpable that the review of The Plot Against America that appeared in The American Conservative concluded, “This is a repellent novel, bigoted and libelous of the dead, dripping with hatred of rural America, of Catholics, of any Middle American who has ever dared stand against the war machine.”

Creep ahead to this year and we’re treated to yet more goy hatred in Roth’s latest, Indignation, a book that even half-Jewish Christopher Hitchens hated. Attending a college in small-town America, Roth’s Jewish protagonist can barely stand the WASP locals:

More than a few times during the first weeks, I thought I heard myself being summoned to one of the rowdier tables with the words “Hey, Jew! Over here!” But, preferring to believe the words spoken had been simply “Hey, you! Over here!” I persisted with my duties, determined to abide by the butcher-shop lesson learned from my father: slit the ass open and stick your hand up and grab the viscera and pull them out; nauseating and disgusting, but it had to be done.

Now realize that it is Jews of Roth’s milieu that rule America, occupying the top ranks of academia, journalism, the legal system, Wall Street, Washington, as well as Hollywood and TV. Shouldn’t this give the white Christian majority pause?

To restate, "a profound sense of historical grievance—hatred by any other name"—is the norm among Jewish groups. In a rare stance by a prominent scholar, James Petras makes this general statement specific by arguing that the ultimate cause of Israeli ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians is “the pervasiveness of racist attitudes which had characterized Zionist extremism since its inception.”

Petras’s recognition that the source of the problem is “Jewish distrust of the non-Jewish world [and] their unwillingness to compromise” is consistent with the views of John Murray Cuddihy, author the seminal work on modern Jews, The Ordeal of Civility. Cuddihy pointed to the tendency for Jewish intellectuals to examine the white Christian world "in dismay, with wonder, anger, and punitive objectivity."

Thus, wherever Jews go, ethnic strife follows because masses of Jews, goaded on by the extremists among them, perceive themselves to be in an existential struggle with the host population around them. As an acquaintance so indelicately put it, “Jews lust to fight the war [against white Christians] with every molecule in their Jewish brains. The vast majority of white Gentiles barely know it exists. Raise your hand if you think that poses a problem for a promising white future.”

This sad state of affairs was again driven home for me when I read the latest issue of E. Michael Jones’s Culture Wars. A letter to the editor reads as follows:

A Jewish man murdered his two children because they were being reared as Catholics by his ex-wife. He claimed that he would rather see them dead than Catholic. As incredible as it may sound, the court room was filled with his supporters from the Jewish community. Yes, that’s right, supporters. The judge, who was Jewish, allowed him to get away with outbursts insulting his grieving ex-wife and her family, to the applause of the spectators. It was an absolutely appalling scene.

I think that most Christians simply do not understand the virulence of Jewish hatred for Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular. And, because of media campaigns making “anti-Semitism” the worst sin possible in this society, they are unprepared to stand up to it. This hatred dates back right to the origins of Christianity and has been held onto and indeed nourished by the Jewish community down through the millennia. It is a major part of Jewish identity to blame everything bad that has ever happened to Jews on the Catholic Church.

(Go ahead and look it up; even the New York Times carried the story, where the father was quoted as saying “As thousands of my ancestors did before me, I chose death over conversion; mine and theirs!”)

I worry about the power of Jews in America and the presence of so much hatred directed at us white Christians, particularly as I come across small headlines in the news such as “New, controversial FBI guidelines go into effect.” The story relates how U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey — who “just happens to be Jewish” — is selling the change in security guidelines as a means to “better protect the country from terrorist attacks.”

As a Senate critic notes, "It appears that with these guidelines, the attorney general is once again giving the FBI broad new powers to conduct surveillance and use other intrusive investigative techniques on Americans without requiring any indication of wrongdoing or any approval even from FBI supervisors.”

The same day, CNN ran a story titled "Army combat unit to deploy within U.S." As critics of this move note, however, America has long resisted the stationing of active-duty military as a domestic police force. Even the U.S. Northern Command’s own website seems to contradict the recent move: “Per the Posse Comitatus Act, military forces can provide civil support, but cannot become directly involved in law enforcement.”

The military website is liberally sprinkled with references to “homeland security,” a phrase which inevitably brings to mind our own Department of Homeland Security, that gargantuan federal apparatus run by Michael Chertoff (who also “just happens to be Jewish”).

Pairing, then, the fact of great Jewish power in America — especially with respect to organs of potential repression such as the Justice Department and the Department of Homeland Security — with a seemingly ingrained hatred of white Christians, I can’t help but worry that the future of white, Christian America will be far less bright than it is today. And I think we need a name for the hatred directed against us. Suggestions accepted.

Permanent Link: http://www.theoccidentalobserver.com...elly-Hate.html

Old October 11th, 2008 #2
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign

-Phillip Roth:[]
Quote:
More than a few times during the first weeks, I thought I heard myself being summoned to one of the rowdier tables with the words “Hey, Jew! Over here!” But, preferring to believe the words spoken had been simply “Hey, you! Over here!” I persisted with my duties, determined to abide by the butcher-shop lesson learned from my father: slit the ass open and stick your hand up and grab the viscera and pull them out; nauseating and disgusting, but it had to be done.
- Allen S.Konigsberg:[]

Old November 14th, 2008 #3
Adi18
Banned

Default Jews Set Nation against Nation, Sex against Sex, Class against Class

A Typical Jewish Tactic: Shimon Peres Attempts to Pit Muslims Against Muslims
Friday, 14 November 2008 11:54 Christopher Jon Bjerknes
Bookmark it:
For a very long time now, I have been informing the Muslim community that the Israelis are trying to convince Arabs to fight with Israel against Iranians/Persians. The Jews are promising the Palestinians that if they go along with this plan, that Israel will allow the Palestinians a State. The Jews are lying to the Palestinians.

If the Arabs are mislead into this trap by their Freemasonic and crypto-Jewish leadership, by their billionaire financiers, then after Israel does to Iran what it has done to Iraq and Afghanistan and worse, then after Israel has brought the World into chaos, then Israel will build the Temple of Solomon in place of Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock and Israel will begin to exterminate the Palestinians/Canaanites, then the Lebanese, Jordanians, Syrians, Egyptians, etc.

Fox News reports

"Peres praised the interfaith initiative as 'a major U-turn in Arab life' and suggested that Sunni Saudi Arabia may find common ground with Israel in the face of Shiite Iran, which he accused of harboring 'imperial ambitions' in the Middle East."--"Iran May Have to Abandon Nuclear Program, Israeli President Shimon Peres Says", Fox News, (13 November 2008), http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451486,00.html
Iran has responded to the thinly veiled aggressive Israeli threat, which threat is illegal under international law:

Iran accuses Israel of abusing U.N. interfaith meeting

I exposed this evil Jewish plot to pit Muslims against Muslims two years ago and attempted numerous times to expose it on "alternative media" talk shows, but was repeatedly silenced. I wrote about it in my blog, in, among others, the following articles:
A Clear Pattern Emerges from the Rubble, January 26, 2007

Sunnis Are Being Set Up to Fall. . . into Their Graves, February 02, 2007

Israel Goes in Search of a Scapegoat: Saudi-Israeli Alliance Is a Recipe for Disaster, February 08, 2007

My experience has been that the majority of the "alternative media" are agents of Israel, and those who appear to be fighting one another are in fact working together to confuse, distract and discourage you.

Why am I the sole voice exposing Ron Paul, Christian Zionist Russophobia and the Israeli plan to pit Arabs against Iranians?

Source: Jewish Racism

Old October 5th, 2013 #4
littlefieldjohn

Default The Real Background To The “Jewish Conspiracy”

Quote:
EXCERPT FROM “THE CONTROVERSY OF ZION” Chapter thirteen, pages 63 -65 “The Fence Around The Law”

The following excerpt from Douglass Reed’s book (written in the 1950′s and hidden for 22 years) gives us a quick overview of the real motives behind the long-running Jewish “Agenda.” Reed was once a famous writer until he had the temerity to say something relatively minor about the sacred Jews in one of his books – Jew media immediately turned him into a pariah. His subsequent research into the topic is simply amazing and I implore anyone who blows off “all the Jew conspiracy stuff” to read it — especially those with enough critical thinking skills to realize something truly is going on.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/
Quote:
The story of Zion, from its start, falls into five distinct phases: those of the Levites, the Pharisees, the Talmudists, the “emancipation” interlude and the Zionists. This narrative has now reached the third phase [at this point in the book].*

The Levitical phase was that of isolated Judah, the Babylonian “captivity” and “return”, and the production and enforcement of “the Mosaic Law”. The Pharisaic phase, which followed and roughly coincided with the Roman overlordship of the province of Judea, ended with the second destruction of Jerusalem, the dispersion of the last Judeans, the Pharisaic supremacy and the withdrawal of the “government” to its new “centre” at Jamnia.

The third, Talmudic phase was much the longest for it lasted seventeen centuries, from 70 AD to about 1800 AD. During this period the Jews entered the West and the “government”, from a succession of ”centres”, worked tirelessly to keep the dispersed nation under its control, subject to “the Law”, and separate from other peoples.

As this was also the period of Western civilization and of the rise of Christianity, it was inevitable that Christendom specifically (and not merely the generic “heathen”, or “strangers”, or “other gods”) should become the chief target of the Law’s destructive commands.

In the eyes of the dominant sect and its devotees, this period, which seems so long and important to Western minds, was essentially as insignificant as the Babylonian period. The fact that the one lasted seventeen centuries and the other fifty years made no real difference: both were merely periods of “exile” for the special people; and under the Law the long Western episode, like the short Babylonian one, was ordained to terminate in disaster for the “captors”, a Jewish triumph and a new “return”, all of which some new Daniel would interpret in those terms.

The seventeen centuries represented a new “captivity”, under the Law, which laid down that wherever the chosen people dwelt outside Jerusalem they were in captivity, and that this captivity was in itself “persecution”.

To a literal Zionist like Dr. Kastein [a Jew author Reed quotes from earlier], therefore, the seventeen centuries which saw the rise of Christendom form a page of history which is blank save for the record of “Jewish persecution” inscribed on it. The rest was all sound and fury, signifying nothing; it was a period of time during which Jehovah used the heathen to plague the Jews while he prepared the triumph of his special people; and for what they did the heathen have yet to pay (he cries). The one positive result of the seventeen Christian centuries, for him, is that the Jews emerged from them still segregated from mankind, thanks to their Talmudic governors.

Certainly this was an astounding feat; in the entire history of negative achievement, nothing can approach the results obtained by the elders of Zion. In the Talmud they built that “fence around the Law” which successfully [77] withstood, during seventeen hundred years, all the centrifugal forces which attracted the Jews towards mankind.

While they reinforced their stockade, European men, having accepted Christianity, toiled through the centuries to apply its moral law to daily life, by abolishing serfdom and slavery, reducing privilege and inequality and generally raising the dignity of man. This process was known as “emancipation” and by the year 1800 it was about to prevail over the system of absolute rulers and privileged castes.

The Jews, directed by their Talmudic rulers, took a leading part in the struggle for emancipation. That in itself was fair enough. The masses of Christendom held from the start that the liberties to be won should ultimately accrue to all men, without distinction of race, class or creed; that was the very meaning of the struggle itself, and anything else or less would have made it meaningless.

Nevertheless, in the case of the Jews there was an obvious paradox which repeatedly baffled and alarmed the peoples among whom they dwelt: The Jewish Law expressed the theory of the master-race in the most arrogant and vindictive form conceivable to the human imagination; how then could the Jews attack nationhood in others? Why did the Jews demand the levelling of barriers between men when they built an ever stronger barrier between the Jews and other men? How could people, who claimed that God had made the very world itself for them to rule, and forbade them to mix with lesser breeds, complain of discrimination?

Now that another hundred and fifty years have passed, the answer to such questions has been given by events.

It was true that the Jewish clamour for emancipation was not truly concerned with the great idea or principle at issue: human liberty. The judaic Law denied that idea and principle. The Talmudic governors of Jewry saw that the quickest way to remove the barriers between themselves and power over nations was to destroy legitimate government in these nations; and the quickest way to that end was to cry “emancipation!”.

Thus the door opened by emancipation could be used to introduce the permanent revolutionary force into the life of nations; with the destruction of all legitimate government, the revolutionaries would succeed to power, and these revolutionaries would be Talmud-trained and Talmud-controlled. They would act always under the Mosaic Law, and in this way the end of Babylon could be reproduced in the West.

The evidence of events in the Twentieth Century now shows that this was the plan to which the Talmudic elders worked during the third phase of the story of Zion, from 70 AD to about 1800 AD. Thus there was the widest possible difference in the understanding of “emancipation” by the Christianized European peoples among whom the Jews dwelt and among the Talmudic rulers of the Jews. For the great mass of peoples emancipation represented an end: the [78] end of servitude. For the powerful, secret sect it represented a means to the opposite end; the imposition of a new and harsher servitude.

One great danger attended this undertaking. It was, that the destruction of barriers between men might also destroy the barrier between the Jews and other men; this would have destroyed the plan itself, for that force would have been dispersed which was to be used, emancipation once gained, to “pull down and destroy” the nations.

This very nearly happened in the fourth phase of the story of Zion; the century of emancipation (say, from 1800 to 1900 AD) brought the peril of “assimilation”. In the century of “freedom” a great number of Jews, in Western Europe and in the new “West” oversea, did evince the desire to cast off the chains of the Judaic Law and to mingle themselves with the life of peoples. For that reason our Zionist historian, Dr. Kastein, considers the Nineteenth Century to be the darkest age in all Jewish history, fraught with the deadly peril of involvement in mankind, which happily was averted. He cannot contemplate without horror the destruction, through assimilation, of the Judaic barriers of race and creed. Thus he calls the Nineteenth Century movement towards emancipation “retrograde” and thanks God that “the Zionist ideology” preserved the Jews from the fate of assimilation.

That led to the fifth phase, the one which began in about 1900 and in which we live. The Talmudic stockade held fast and at the end of the fourth phase the Jews, fully “emancipated” in the Western understanding, were still segregated under their own Law. Those who tended to escape, towards “assimilation”, were then drawn back into the tribal enclosure by the mystic power of nationalism.

Using the power over governments which it had gained through emancipation, the ruling sect achieved a second “return” to the chosen land [Israel], and thus reestablished the Law of 458 BC, with its destructive and imperial mission. A chauvinist fever, which yet must run its course, was injected into the veins of world Jewry; the great power wielded over Western governments was used to a co-ordinated end; and the whole destructive ordeal of the West in the Twentieth Century was related to and dominated by the ancient ambition of Zion, revived from antiquity to become the dogma of Western politics.

This fifth phase is about fifty-five years old as the present book is written, and its first results are formidable. The “Mosaic Law” has been superimposed on the life of Western peoples, which in fact is governed by that law, not by any law of their own. The political and military operations of two world wars have been diverted to promote the Zionist ambition and the life and treasure of the West have been poured out in support of it.

Forty years of continuous bloodshed in Palestine have obviously been but the prelude to what is yet to come there. Any third world war may begin and spread outward from Palestine, and if one were to start elsewhere it would in its course foreseeably revolve around and turn on the ambition of Zion, which will not be [79] fulfilled until a much greater area in the Middle East has been conquered, “other Gods” have been thrown down, and “all nations” have been enslaved.

Dr. Kastein sees in this fifth phase the golden age when “history may be resumed” (after the meaningless interregnum known as the Christian era) and Zionism, as “the possessor of a world mission”, will re-enter into a destined inheritance, culminating in world dominion, of which it was criminally dispossessed in AD 70 (when “history” was interrupted).

This narrative has now reached the third of these five phases, the long one when the Talmudic scribes in the Academy at Jamnia began with infinite industry to spin The Law into a much greater web, of endless ramifications, from which a Jew could hardly escape without dire penalty. By means of it the seemingly impossible was achieved: a breed of people dispersed throughout the world was for seventeen hundred years kept apart from mankind and was trained for a destructive task in the Twentieth Century of the Christian era.

Some account of that remarkable period of preparation and organization, when a fence was built around the Judaic Law, so that “liberty” should not absorb the special people or weaken their destructive force, is here appropriate…
The Zionist period also includes the Nation-wrecking Khazar Bolsheviks and Communists, which Reed makes very clear in his book.

http://incogman.net/2013/10/the-real...y/#more-100820

Old December 2nd, 2013 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Jews open borders to increase diversity, which creates a situation in which no one trust anyone, as proved by polls and studies.

http://gawker.com/americans-dont-bel...ore-1474487651

Thread