VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 18th, 2015 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Going Outside Your Race: Get the Facts the Media Suppress, White Girls

[blacks rape white women. white men dont rape black women. you don't think this reality will be reflected in your relationship? fact is, as we'll see in future posts, you are MUCH, i mean HUGELY more likely to be abused by a black animal than a white man. and when it happens, do you think you get any sympathy? hell no. that would be racism. we cover up black violence in this society. we pretend it's not happening. i mean, white girl, white woman, white lady - have you ever seen these statistics before? ... of course not. and when you finish pondering them, ask yourself what else "they" who run the media are hiding from you.]

The truth about interracial rape

Each year the Bureau of Justice Statistics, a division of the Department of Justice, sends out a survey to a massive number of American citizens. They ask if the person has been a victim of a crime. This is called the National Victimization Crime Survey [NVCS]. It is considered the best statistics of crime in the United States. Based on the sample size, the FBI estimates the total number of Americans who were victims of different types of crimes.

There are several misconceptions about the data. Some of which are often repeated on this website.

The victims are male and female victims combined
The total number is an estimate based on extrapolation, not a literal number of victims
Zero, does not mean there were literally zero victims for that year, just zero in the sample
The number does not include victims of multi-offender attacks (gang rape)
If there were no victims of a certain kind of crime in the sample size, this creates a “statistical zero.” This does not mean that there were no victims of this type of crime for that year. To get the most accurate results, you must take an average of several years.

Some years you will get anomalies. For examples. In 2006, the “other” on black rapes are listed as 5,788. This number is not at all typical. For 2005 and 2007, the number of “other” on black rapes is a statistical zero. In 2006 and 2007, 0% of of multi-offender sexual assaults are listed as “mixed race.” In 2005, 44% of multi-offender assaults are listed as “mixed race.” That is because their are too few multi-offender sexual assaults to get consistent results in the sample size.

The percentage of multi-offender sexual assaults, in which the perpetrators are all black, is usually very high. The figure is 64% in 2006, 67% in 2007, 52% in 2008.

The figures are estimates of single offender rape/sexual assault in which the victim is 12 or older.

Presently the FBI appears to have only published the full statistical tables up to year 2008. After that the FBI website only has smaller “bulletins” that do not include the full data.

From this data we find that black commit sexual assault against almost as many whites as blacks. However, white on black rape is an extreme rarity.

Year 2003 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black:0
Black on White: 20,309
Black on Black: 21,104

Year 2004 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black: 0
Black on White: 11,610
Black on Black: 35,330

Year 2005 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black : 0
Black on White: 37,460
Black on Black: 36, 620

Year 2006 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 32, 443
Black on Black: 7,705

Year 2007 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 14,092
Black on Black: 12,780

Year 2008 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 19,292
Black on Black: 34,841

Total over six conservative years:

Black on White: 135,206
Black on Black: 148,380

Average over six consecutive years:

Black on White: 22,534
Black on Black: 24,730

http://conservative-headlines.com/20...erracial-rape/

Old April 18th, 2015 #2
varg

Old April 19th, 2015 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old July 21st, 2015 #4
Zorost

Old July 21st, 2015 #5
Hugh
Holorep survivor

And let's bear in mind when looking at the above "White" stats, that the category includes Arabs, many Asians etc.

Old August 3rd, 2015 #6
Josie_in_SF

This has been the most disheartening issue of all. Just from the get-go, that Negroid males are so god damn repulsive in every way; and that's merely a part of this problem. I see approximately 25 white male/asian female couples to every 1 white female/black male couple. Even on this forum, there is open sympathy for these men.

Old August 5th, 2015 #7
White Brazilian Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie_in_SF View Post
This has been the most disheartening issue of all. Just from the get-go, that Negroid males are so god damn repulsive in every way; and that's merely a part of this problem. I see approximately 25 white male/asian female couples to every 1 white female/black male couple. Even on this forum, there is open sympathy for these men.
I have no sympathy for white men with asian or any other women that is not white.

I have seen some white guys with black women and that made me nauseous.

Old August 8th, 2015 #8
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
I see approximately 25 white male/asian female couples to every 1 white female/black male couple. Even on this forum, there is open sympathy for these men.
I see just the opposite ratio. LOTS more mudsharks. No one but maybe trolls has "sympathy" for those with yellow fever.

Old June 6th, 2017 #9
Ironguard1940

Default Let's get one thing straight

Quote:
I see approximately 25 white male/asian female couples to every 1 white female/black male couple. Even on this forum, there is open sympathy for these men.
I know this post and this thread are old, but no one on this forum that is legit has ANY sympathy for ANY Whites that race mix. NONE. ZERO. Whites that race mix should be exterminated along with 100% of nonwhites.

Thread