VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 1st, 2015 #101
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
If my forty year old cult only had a hundred members I'd keep it secret too.
It comes as a complete shock to me, that I actually agree with you, Sam!

Old August 1st, 2015 #102
Paul Vogel

Default No surprise to me, whatsoever! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
It comes as a complete shock to me, that I actually agree with you, Sam!
No surprise to me, whatsoever!

Trolls of a feather....well, you all know.

Unlike all Christianity, of which actually is a alien and Semitic cult,
Cosmotheism is anti-cult, anti-superstition, and anti-delusional nonsense.
No wonder Christian trolls fill VNN with their silly Kosher Bible rubbish!

Last edited by Paul Vogel; August 1st, 2015 at 05:29 PM.

Old August 1st, 2015 #103
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
However, I do disagree as to any "value" it has in the struggle to disclose really anything like that both either to the public or to you.
Especially, when none of those questions are actually relevant, Hugh.
You write post after post about it, encourage people to believe it, then when asked about it claim it is a secret you can't disclose.
How utterly absurd, especially considering the man who invented it out of his imagination wrote about it, online, and there are books about it.

The questions are directed as to if it has any value in real life activities.
If it cannot be discussed in public, it has no public value, and that it has no public value, has now been established by you.

As our struggle relates to actually engaging with White people on real life, what has no public value is not of any use.
Being thus useless, it is not clear why you promote something useless.

Quote:
What is relevant is and are only the Whole Truths of Reality of which are true and real and that all the true Cosmotheists will always and forever both all uphold and all promote and by all of the means at our disposal.
We aren't Cosmotheists.

Quote:
All Christianity is Semitic, and alien, and false, and primitive superstition and is mostly all delusional dogmatism and nonsense. It is a mental and spiritual poison for Whites/Aryans. Either it is either all replaced with Reality or all Whites/Aryans will all just become extinct.
It is a synthesis of most of the European, Egyptian and ME sun god religions, which have existed for millenia.
Those religions were synthesised at the order of Roman Emperor Constantine, in order to create a common religion for his half of the Roman empire, to hold it together, and to establish his dominance.

It appears you however know for a fact there is no life after death, and that there are no gods.
What is your evidence?
Who have you spoken to who has died and returned, since otherwise, how do you know what happens after death, for a fact?

Our ancestors for all of recorded history have disagreed with you, they have always worshipped gods, and believed in life after death.
Thus it is your belief, versus theirs.

You are stating you do know for a fact there is no life after death, and that there is no god/s, and those who disagree with you i.e. most Whites, are deluded.
Thus please present the evidence you are claiming to have.

Quote:
That, most unfortunately for you, is what is actually "realistic" or all in the real world of Reality, Hugh.
Unless you have evidence, your statements are as much of an opinion as any religions, nothing more.
That is what is realistic.
Whether it is true or not, is separate from the value to us of opposing it.

What is real is that most Whites disagree with you.
What is real is that the current White countries were created by WN Christians, and the civil services whose support we need are mostly Christian.
Setting oneself against the majority whose support one wants, means one will not get their support.

Discussions on a forum of various aspects of religion are one thing, actually implementing activities in real life whilst opposing it, quite another.
Try saying in real life in public what you say here and you will find the silence is deafening, as the room empties.

Many on VNN are Christians, most of us on VNN have family members who are Christians, work with, are married to, and are friends with Christians.
Thus we do not oppose Christians, or Christianity in real life.

Quote:
What any others actually do in the "movement" is really not our concern, whatsoever.
On the contrary, what is actually done in the movement, and Jews, are our primary focus.

Quote:
They can fight their "struggle" in their own way and with their owns means and as will all of us also with all our own.
They are us.

Quote:
Good luck to them and to us totally regardless of methods or beliefs as the White/Aryan Race is ultimately ONE WHOLE.
What matters is how we gain the support of real people, in real life.
Aryans are not a race, they were a culture several millenia ago that relocated to India, interbred with half human primates there, and race mixed themselves out of existence as Whites.
They as a people and as a culture ceased to exist several thousand years ago.
It appears you think a culture is a race, that a non existent culture somehow exists, and that people who have not existed for millenia are here, because, well you want to believe it.

Old August 1st, 2015 #104
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
No surprise to me, whatsoever!

Trolls of a feather....well, you all know.
I've been on the forum for 7 years.
You have just arrived, so far doing nothing but whining and crying about being kicked off a forum and out of an organisation you have accused of criminal activities. Your posts so far have also been about a secret belief you can't discuss.
That's about your contribution so far.

We await with interest your posts about real life activities, your political, military, corporate experience, and how that can be applied to the movement, how to build organisations, conduct campaigns, focal points for struggle, online resources, what other movements and groups have successfully done in real life, and how, improving the quality of life for Whites, things that matter in real life in a real struggle.

Old August 1st, 2015 #105
Paul Vogel

Default That is just most unfortunate for the forum then. :D

Quote:
I've been on the forum for 7 years.
That is just most unfortunate for the forum then.

Quote:
You have just arrived, so far doing nothing but whining and crying about being kicked off a forum and out of an organisation you have accused of criminal activities.
Perhaps, but, I have actually done none of those things.
Maybe you should actually read what someone posts or
before making such false and ignorant accusations.

Quote:
Your posts so far have also been about a secret belief you can't discuss.
That's about your contribution so far.
Not quite. Again, actually read my posts and all the links therein.
See also this link and all of the related articles as well:
http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/08/...nd-permanence/
From the above:

"And there is another alternative, an alternative discovered by William Luther Pierce. The options are not just empty, purposeless materialism on the one hand and the Jewish Bible on the other. No. If we reject the fictional and the childish things that primitive desert nomads — and our gullible forebears — believed, we need not therefore adopt the values of a selfish, pleasure-seeking, spiritually dead materialist.

There is a morality written in our genes. There is a truth written in the structure of the Universe itself — written in the subatomic particles that undergird physical reality, and written in the stars. There is divinity in the noble faces we see looking back at us across the ages in the works of Myron, Praxiteles, and Phidias, and in the more modern works of Breker — and there is the same divinity in the faces we see every day, bright diamonds living now amidst the dirt and the mud of our degraded world; we see them every day in our homes and in our classrooms and on the streets of our cities. And there is God, too — not a deal-making, world-denying, Hebrew god existing only on rotting Hebrew scrolls and in rotten Hebrew minds — but a real God, whose existence is coterminous with the Universe itself, and whose awakening from unconsciousness we ourselves are, and whose ultimate manifestation depends — absolutely, totally, and utterly depends — upon what we do now.

This morality, this truth, this divinity, and this God are not dependent on “revelations” made to ancient Jews, but are manifest to every man and woman of our race who objectively looks at the evolution of matter, of life, and of consciousness in this Universe, and sees that our race is at a threshold which is just as significant as the threshold reached when the first self-replicating molecule evolved from the chaos of matter on the young Earth: the threshold of conscious evolution, of intelligently directed evolution toward higher man and ever-higher consciousness. And the awakened ones who see this truth are now coming together to build a community, a community which will become a new order, and a new order which will become a new people. And that community is the National Alliance.

By accepting this truth, our new community makes the upward evolution of our kind — which necessarily entails our survival and our separation from other races — the very basis of morality and the sacred, unchangeable purpose of the new society we are forming. The leaders of this new society will be like members of a holy order, not glad-handing shape-shifters trying to curry public favor. This truth gives us power. This truth gives us purpose. And this truth gives us permanence.

By giving God back to our folk — a God, I must add, not tied in any way to Jews, and in fact a God opposed in every way to the suicidal, devolutionary path the Jews have forced upon us — we give our folk, and in particular our most advanced thinkers, who have been the most alienated from religion up till now, a power and a weapon of inestimable effectiveness in securing the existence of our people and a future for White children. And, unlike the Hebrew scriptures, our truth and our God are not based on the easily reinterpreted words and primitive maunderings of lower men. The real words of God are to be found in the truths of mathematics, physics, and genetics. They are “words” that cannot be faked, nor can the cause of upward evolution — which only happens through racial differentiation and separation — be perverted into an anti-racial, devolutionary creed as Christianity has. Our truth is the truth toward which our greatest minds have been reaching ever since our race emerged from Ice Ages millennia ago. Our cause is the cause compared to which nothing else matters. The real creed of God is the creed of upward evolution. The very Universe is imbued with it.

As Epictetus said: “Dare to look up to God and say, ‘Make use of me for the future as Thou wilt. I am of the same mind; I am one with Thee. I refuse nothing which seems good to Thee.'”

Join us today and make our cause yours also."

Your only contribution here, Hugh, is to just troll here and to ask irrelevant questions.

Quote:
We await with interest your posts about real life activities, your political, military, corporate experience, and how that can be applied to the movement, how to build organisations, conduct campaigns, focal points for struggle, online resources, what other movements and groups have successfully done in real life, and how, improving the quality of life for Whites, things that matter in real life in a real struggle.
You first, Hugh.

Others here that actually do know who I am and what I have done can
completely vouch for me that I am more than qualified for all of those
all mentioned above.

Can you and or any of your ignorant Christian trolls actually say the same?
Somehow, I highly do doubt it.
What else isn't new?

Last edited by Paul Vogel; August 1st, 2015 at 06:00 PM.

Old August 1st, 2015 #106
Paul Vogel

Default No, you just really don't understand the use of the term "Aryan", Hugh.

Quote:
You write post after post about it, encourage people to believe it, then when asked about it claim it is a secret you can't disclose.
How utterly absurd, especially considering the man who invented it out of his imagination wrote about it, online, and there are books about it.

If it cannot be discussed in public, it has no public value, and that it has no public value, has now been established by you.

As our struggle relates to actually engaging with White people on real life, what has no public value is not of any use.

We aren't Cosmotheists.

It is a synthesis of most of the European, Egyptian and ME sun god religions, which have existed for millenia.
Those religions were synthesised at the order of Roman Emperor Constantine, in order to create a common religion for his half of the Roman empire, to hold it together, and to establish his dominance.

It appears you however know for a fact there is no life after death, and that there are no gods.
What is your evidence?
Who have you spoken to who has died and returned, since otherwise, how do you know what happens after death, for a fact?

Our ancestors for all of recorded history have disagreed with you, they have always worshipped gods, and believed in life after death.

You are stating you do know for a fact there is no life after death, and that there is no god/s, and those who disagree with you i.e. most Whites, are deluded.

Unless you have evidence, your statements are as much of an opinion as any religions, nothing more.

What is real is that the current White countries were created by WN Christians, and the civil services whose support we need are mostly Christian.
Setting oneself against the majority whose support one wants, means one will not get their support.

Discussions on a forum of various aspects of religion are one thing, actually implementing activities in real life whilst opposing it, quite another.
Try saying in real life in public what you say here and you will find the silence is deafening, as the room empties.

Many on VNN are Christians, most of us on VNN have family members who are Christians, work with, are married to, and are friends with Christians.

On the contrary, what is actually done in the movement, and Jews, are our primary focus.

They are us.

Aryans are not a race, they were a culture several millenia ago that relocated to India, interbred with half human primates there, and race mixed themselves out of existence as Whites.
It appears you think a culture is a race, that a non existent culture somehow exists, and that people who have not existed for millenia are here, because, well you want to believe it.
Quote:
Not at all.
Yes, it is utterly absurd especially when what you do ask really has nothing to do with Cosmotheism, whatsoever, and are not relevant.

Quote:
Nonsense.
Whole Truth has value in and of itself and directs one towards real life activities that help the White Race to survive and advance towards a
true Divinity verses only the false hopes and delusions of alien Semitic
all Christianity.

Quote:
Nonsense, again.
Again, you really do have no real clue.
Engaging White people on real issues is what all true Cosmotheists do.

Quote:
What is less than useless, is what is alien Semitic delusional nonsense
and of which is all Christianity. We promote only what is real and true.

Quote:
We aren't Cosmotheists.
Who is we?
You aren't a Cosmotheist.
NSS!

Quote:
In other words, a mongrel religion for a mongrel Empire and based upon alien and Semitic scriptures. Thanks but no thanks.

Quote:
Not likely.

Quote:
What is your evidence?
Extra-ordinary claims require exceptional and irrefutable evidence.
There is no hard evidence for any life after death nor any actual
Personal Gods. One just can't prove any negative only a positive.
For example, you can't prove that the Easter Bunny and Tooth-
fairy or ET's, and Santa Claus, or LNM or the FSM just don't all
exist, either.

Quote:
None. Have you, Hugh, or are you just mentally ill?
Observe nature.
All is recycled.
Maybe spirit, or soul, if it actually exists, likewise is just recycled.

Quote:
So what?
Our ancestors believed in plenty of nonsense for thousands of years and were all just wrong.
The world wasn't flat, was only 5,000 years old, the Personal Gods were all just useful fictions, and there is no real proof of any personal life after death.
Get over it and be a real informed man and not just an ignorant deluded child.

Quote:
Again, one can't prove any negative.
But, I can say with confidence that it is unlikely that there is life after death and that ANY Personal Gods/Goddesses exist and that ANYONE, regardless of race that actually and honestly disagrees with those facts are just deluded.

Quote:
You first.
You are the one that's making all of these extra-ordinary claims and not I.
I do observe nature and its laws.
Anything that is supernatural is really just Semitic superstition and delusion.
Everything in nature is natural and has natural if unseen or unknown causes.

Quote:
Nope.
My statements are based upon the facts of modern science and my own personal experience.
Your own are only based upon blind faith in Semitic dogmatism and ignorant superstition.
If you were very sick, which opinion would you really seek?
That of a non-White witch-doctor or a White modern medical doctor,
or if all opinions are so equal?

It is clear that most of your opinions here only rank with that of the non-White witch-doctor.

Quote:
You really have no clue what is realistic at all.

Quote:
I disagree, because the Whole Truths of Reality actually do all matter to our own continued survival and advancement towards Divinity.

Quote:
True, only because most Whites are delusional or are deluded by all Christianity.
All true Cosmotheists are committed to curing some if not all of them from such delusions
inculcated into them by all such alien Semitic nonsense.

Quote:
True again, but, that need not be so, anymore, than it need not be that we are ruled by Jews or Semites. We must form a majority of will of a dedicated minority to gain control of those civil services or at least the support of all of those "mostly Christians" willing to put their own race ahead of their false and Semitic religion or be considered race traitors and with ALL THAT CONCERNS AND CONVEYS.

Quote:
We are not interested in the support of the majority, yet.
We are interested Only in the dedication of a committed minority that's willing to do whatever it takes to actually get the job done for OUR CAUSE.

Quote:
Sure.
Nothing actually worthwhile is ever easy.

Quote:
Of course.
We don't care for the vast majority of such morons that would leave the room.
In fact, we count on only those that will and do remain.
Those are the only ones that will really matter over the long haul.

Quote:
Sure.
No different.

Quote:
We true Cosmotheists do oppose all Christianity, as it is opposed to real life and to the Whole truths of Reality.
We only do oppose the "Christians" that do only both oppose us and OUR CAUSE.

Quote:
Good luck with your just watching that "movement" thing.

If Jews or Semites actually were your "primary focus" you would understand
that all Christianity is a major tool in controlling and manipulating our race.
It must be replaced if Whites/Aryans are to survive and advance towards a true Divinity
with a White/Aryan and natural religion like with Cosmotheism.

Quote:
They are us.
They are deluded and thus do require both de and re-programming from their alien Semitic cult.

Quote:
And we do that by telling the Whole Truths of Reality and not Semitic BS!

Quote:
No, you just really don't understand the use of the term "Aryan", Hugh.
If you actually did, you would realize that it was a eastern branch of the White Race and culture
that was destroyed by miscegenation just as the western branch of it is all being destroyed by
almost the same thing today.

Whites do exist today, all whether you do want to believe it or not, just as Reality is what
it is totally regardless of any false or delusional belief in it or like all Christianity is or not.
Cosmotheism only embraces the Whole Truths of Reality and is quite unlike all Christianity.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/video.php?do=vie...s&videoid=5640

Last edited by Paul Vogel; August 3rd, 2015 at 07:26 PM.

Tags
cosmotheism, godhood, white race, william pierce

Thread