VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 3rd, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default Mother discovers the truth: there is a 'great dyslexia con

Yes, dyslexia wrecks lives. But experts say it's also become a money-spinner for quack therapists and schools - with parents and children falling prey to the dyslexia deception

Quote:
  • Fiona, 45, has spent more than £4,000 on trying to tackle her son's dyslexia
  • She believes there is a 'great dyslexia con'
  • She thinks increase in children being diagnosed is a money-making scam

Careful there Fiona, thinking like that can only lead one to WN.

Quote:
When her son George was six, Fiona Wright was called into the head teacher’s office and told that her child was still unable to read properly.

‘My first reaction was utter shock,’ says Fiona, a 45-year-old mother-of-two. ‘I thought there must be some sort of mistake. I went to university and my husband is a police inspector, and our house is filled with books. We never dreamed that our son would have problems at school.

See, people do have an intuitive understand of genetic and evolutions.

‘When the head suggested he was assessed, we agreed straight away because we were determined to sort the problem out.’

Old June 6th, 2015 #2
John Sovereign
Banned

I am going to pull off the velvet gloves and respond to "Fiona" in this manner..... and please bear with me because here is the problem in this quote:

Quote:
"Then we spent £40 an hour for a series of lessons, which involved George hopping around on one leg and wiggling his hips, ...
"WE" !!!!

Who the FUCK is "WE"???????

Is that you speaking, or is that the fucking Jews implying that there is a FATHER somewhere in the background, holding his small penis in his hands and quivering in his argyle socks... awaiting your approval before he speaks?

Is "WE" your fucking lesbian partner, in which the both of you are fucking up this wee one in your endeavors to make it possible to lick carpet and gain the approval of society... all at the sacrifice of your wee one... and your estranged sperm donor?

Dear Fiona...

Fuck you, you fucking fuck...........you fucking fat, pancake stacked, life-sucking, narcissistic, spread-eagled vampire bitch-whore of a bush pig.

The entire article rambles on, quoting your diatribes and what the Jew-bastard acolytes said about this and that.

My Point?

My point is that not once... not even fucking once was a FATHER mentioned in this article.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!

"WE" was mentioned... but nothing else, and the Jew acolytes were swift to move on and digress about the perils of this and that.

Moreover, I get the impression that there is a concerned fat bitch out there, who is worrying about her son and what someone else said about her son.

Well.. maybe if you had a husband, who is the actual father of said son, and maybe, if said husband of said son had some balls, then maybe... perhaps, ... this would not even be an issue.

What this means is that if you weren't a fucking traitor to your husband, and weren't callous enough to state your claim and bypass any mention of actually having a husband... a.k.a. a FUCKING FATHER to your spawn, who could control; him and stand watch and tell the Establishment to stand back and reach down and get a good grip on their future progeny before they lay claim to your son and the son of your husband....

then maybe... perhaps... I would buy in to your fat swine squeal for sympathy.

Fuck you.

Old June 6th, 2015 #3
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Sovereign View Post
I am going to pull off the velvet gloves and respond to "Fiona" in this manner..... and please bear with me because here is the problem in this quote:

"WE" !!!!

Who the FUCK is "WE"???????

Is that you speaking, or is that the fucking Jews implying that there is a FATHER somewhere in the background, holding his small penis in his hands and quivering in his argyle socks... awaiting your approval before he speaks?

Is "WE" your fucking lesbian partner, in which the both of you are fucking up this wee one in your endeavors to make it possible to lick carpet and gain the approval of society... all at the sacrifice of your wee one... and your estranged sperm donor?

Dear Fiona...

Fuck you, you fucking fuck...........you fucking fat, pancake stacked, life-sucking, narcissistic, spread-eagled vampire bitch-whore of a bush pig.

The entire article rambles on, quoting your diatribes and what the Jew-bastard acolytes said about this and that.

My Point?

My point is that not once... not even fucking once was a FATHER mentioned in this article.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!

"WE" was mentioned... but nothing else, and the Jew acolytes were swift to move on and digress about the perils of this and that.

Moreover, I get the impression that there is a concerned fat bitch out there, who is worrying about her son and what someone else said about her son.

Well.. maybe if you had a husband, who is the actual father of said son, and maybe, if said husband of said son had some balls, then maybe... perhaps, ... this would not even be an issue.

What this means is that if you weren't a fucking traitor to your husband, and weren't callous enough to state your claim and bypass any mention of actually having a husband... a.k.a. a FUCKING FATHER to your spawn, who could control; him and stand watch and tell the Establishment to stand back and reach down and get a good grip on their future progeny before they lay claim to your son and the son of your husband....

then maybe... perhaps... I would buy in to your fat swine squeal for sympathy.

Fuck you.

Did you miss this part?
Quote:
I went to university and my husband is a police inspector, and our house is filled with books. We

Tags
dyslexia

Thread