VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 15th, 2018 #1
Dan Hadaway

Default Out Jewing the Jew: Socialite busted in alleged Jew-bashing beatdown shows off injury in court

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/15/socia...jury-in-court/

Quote:
An NFL ​​heiress accused of bashing a California lawyer in the head with a $300 glass purse after making an anti-Semitic slur ​at a Manhattan restaurant came to court on Thursday with a brace on her right hand, the result of surgery for the injuries she suffered in the incident.

Upper East Side socialite Jacqueline Kent Cooke, 29, ​daughter of the late Washington Redskins owner Jack Kent Cooke, ​briefly appeared in Manhattan Criminal Court, where prosecutors said they were seeking her medical records stemming from her clash with Matthew Haberkorn on New Year’s Eve.​ Haberkorn’s restraining order against Cooke remained in place Thursday.

Cooke hunched over, pouted and displayed her wrapped hand during the appearance.

She underwent surgery last month to have a titanium implant inserted into her right ring finger, a source told The Post Thursday. She has since needed physical therapy twice a week and daily exercise for her dislocated finger, the source said.

Cooke was charged with assault after her tussle with Haberkorn at the fancy Upper East Side restaurant Caravaggio. The incident unfolded in the line for the cloakroom when Cooke allegedly told Haberkorn’s relative, “Hurry up, you Jew.”

But Cooke insists she said, “Excuse me, I have to get through.” She has also claimed Haberkorn is to blame for her injured finger, and last month filed a cross-complaint against him.

At an appearance early last month, Cooke was represented by a public defender. But on Thursday, she was represented by Robert Caliendo from the Law Office of Marc Fernich
That's the way to do it, punch a Jew and sue him for hurting your hand with his face.

Old February 15th, 2018 #2
Dan Hadaway

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...and-brace.html

She said: "I have to get through"
Jew heard: "Hurry up and get in the gas chamber you Jew"

Old February 16th, 2018 #3
SSNP

NYC Jews are the nastiest , I recall one Jewess getting hysterical because I picked up on her jewishness as soon as I noticed how rude she was. "HOW DA FUHQ DID YOU KNAW I AM JOOISH"

Old February 16th, 2018 #4
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSNP View Post
NYC Jews are the nastiest , I recall one Jewess getting hysterical because I picked up on her jewishness as soon as I noticed how rude she was. "HOW DA FUHQ DID YOU KNAW I AM JOOISH"
One jew on a forum about science I read on occasion was rude to everyone. When members complained, the goddam kike wrote, "I'm a jew. We jews invented rude. Get used to it and get over it!!!!!!!"

And they wonder why they're hated......

14/88

Eriik

Old February 17th, 2018 #5
ToneDeaf

~

is jew on jew racism ?
notice the (((red string))) on her wrist.
Whoever said that jews were smart had
a low IQ themselves

Old February 17th, 2018 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSNP View Post
Texas Jews are not too much better at 'blending', though they try.

There was a landlord who hung out at a coffeshop in the hill country where some of us locals used to play chess. He was playing a friend of mine and, upon going to the bathroom, Mr. Jew moved three times. When he (my friend) came back he said, 'this looks....different'. I was giggling and said, 'three kinds of different since you left' and Mr. Jew played like he dindu nuffin. He was about 80 or so years old. He said his name was 'Gottesman' and I asked if that was Jewish (in a normal tone, not accusatory) and he looked like he'd been shot, he said, 'yes, but I'm a Methodist since I was a little boy!' like he didn't want to draw attention to it.

Found out later via the same friend, an architect, that Gottesman owned property tied to the church, and also controlled all the sign making in the town. He also owned run-down properties and hired bums to work on them, inadequately. Everyone gossiped about him but sucked up at the same time.

The City Council could keep a business from getting signage by saying the sign was 'not approved', and Gottesman got all the sign making jobs. It was an interesting racket they were running of sign scamming and landlord scamming.

Old February 17th, 2018 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneDeaf View Post
~

is jew on jew racism ?
notice the (((red string))) on her wrist.
Whoever said that jews were smart had
a low IQ themselves

Rich jews beating each other. It's funny how Jews will turn against Jews when they feel dissed.

Btw what the fuck is a glass purse? WTF is this overpriced shit.

Jews and rich capitalist proxy Jews really do love blowing their money on stupid shit as long as it is for themselves because as we know they nickel and dime everyone else. They're just like the spics and nigs and that when it comes to material items.

Jews are narcissist, self centered and think the World revolves around them.

Old February 17th, 2018 #8
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
is jew on jew racism ?
What evidence is there that she's Jewish? Cooke nor Martin is a Jewish surname.

Old February 18th, 2018 #9
ToneDeaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
What evidence is there that she's Jewish? Cooke nor Martin is a Jewish surname.
Neither is Soros, walters, rivers, . . . .
evidence post #5 (((red string)))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Rich jews beating each other. It's funny how Jews will turn against Jews when they feel dissed.

Jews are narcissist, self centered and think the World revolves around them.
" narcissist, self centered and think the World revolves around them"
^ That's just it !

Old February 18th, 2018 #10
Ray Allan

Quote:
Neither is Soros, walters, rivers, . . . .
evidence post #5 (((red string)))

" narcissist, self centered and think the World revolves around them"
^ That's just it !
What is the significance of the red string?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 18th, 2018 #11
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
That is a good question, Ray:

Quote:
Wearing a thin scarlet or crimson string (Hebrew: חוט השני) as a type of talisman is a Jewish folk custom as a way to ward off misfortune brought about by the "evil eye" (Hebrew: עין הרע). The tradition is popularly thought to be associated with Kabbalah and religious forms of Judaism.

The red string itself is usually made from thin scarlet wool thread. It is worn as a bracelet or band on the left wrist of the wearer (understood in some Kabbalistic theory as the receiving side of the spiritual body), knotted seven times. The person has to knot it 7 times while saying the kabbalah bracelet prayer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_string_(Kabbalah)

It came into prominence when creatures like Madonna and others started bringing the (((kabbalah))) into the mainstream of jewish worshipping "celebrities."

I know it had antecedents much earlier: however, I cannot recall (((those))) who started the (((fashion.)))

The (((kabbalah))) was even discussed in the very White SEC colleges in the 1970s by certain hippie types who wanted "esoteric knowledge." They were really surprised when it turned out to be (((jewish fairy tales))). IMHO, it was an example of the jew passing on to goyim how to get in good with (((the tribe.))) Hassidic jews are really into the (((kabbalah))) from what I've heard, saying that it has good advice for (((sex))) and IMHO that goes hand-in-hand with (((those))) like (((Madonna,))) selling sex behind the (((veil of the jew.)))

(((They))) are well known for their (((insidious))) and (((demonic plots)))!!!!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; February 18th, 2018 at 02:16 AM. Reason: more info

Old February 18th, 2018 #12
jaekel

Jews eating their own.

The time is ripe for men to start suing these women that have used sex to move up within a company. It was blatant discrimination against men and other unattractive women who were denied positions within the company. Sue these whores that are claiming they were victimized, despite the fact that they gained their career that way.

Old February 18th, 2018 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Jews eating their own.

The time is ripe for men to start suing these women that have used sex to move up within a company. It was blatant discrimination against men and other unattractive women who were denied positions within the company. Sue these whores that are claiming they were victimized, despite the fact that they gained their career that way.
True. I mean what about places like Faux Jews? Blonde bimbos outnumber the men. You know some of them banged their way to their jobs.

Old February 18th, 2018 #14
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Erik answered that pretty thoroughly-the Kabbalah religion that is Jewish-it sitll does not mean, however, as Dan was pointing out, that she is Jewish.

Lots of White retards go for that Kabbalah shit, especially in New York.

Old February 18th, 2018 #15
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Erik answered that pretty thoroughly-the Kabbalah religion that is Jewish-it sitll does not mean, however, as Dan was pointing out, that she is Jewish.

Lots of White retards go for that Kabbalah shit, especially in New York.
True. Madonna is Italian, but is basically a jew now due to practicing Kabbalism and being a whore in the jew's "entertainment" industry.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 18th, 2018 #16
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
True. Madonna is Italian, but is basically a jew now due to practicing Kabbalism and being a whore in the jew's "entertainment" industry.
Yea, this lady is a "socialite" who's only note is that her mother was a glorified prostitute who had her only to scam her father into getting alimony payments. She inherited a decent sum of money, because her father didn't fault her, but didn't give her mother squat. Anyway, point being is that I just thought this incident was entertaining and illustrating of how paranoid Jews are, because I'm 100% certain she didn't literally say, "Hurry up you Jew!" in any anti-Semitic fashion, and even if those really were her literal words, you'd have to be insane to think that's "anti-Semitic."

Old February 18th, 2018 #17
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Yea, this lady is a "socialite" who's only note is that her mother was a glorified prostitute who had her only to scam her father into getting alimony payments. She inherited a decent sum of money, because her father didn't fault her, but didn't give her mother squat. Anyway, point being is that I just thought this incident was entertaining and illustrating of how paranoid Jews are, because I'm 100% certain she didn't literally say, "Hurry up you Jew!" in any anti-Semitic fashion, and even if those really were her literal words, you'd have to be insane to think that's "anti-Semitic."
Would you own a feetsball team if it made you wealthy knowing you would be employing over paid niggers for whites to worship every week?

Old February 18th, 2018 #18
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Would you own a feetsball team if it made you wealthy knowing you would be employing over paid niggers for whites to worship every week?
I don't think she got any control over the niggerball team, just money. But if a WN got the chance to own a team, I'd say go for it. It would be difficult managing the team and your politics, because you'd have to bootlick unsavory characters, but on the bright side you would have no end of supply of money to donate to WN causes. That is, if you could launder it without the PC crowd finding out. But that's what bitcoin is for.

Old February 18th, 2018 #19
ToneDeaf

Quote:

referencing to the second born in twins.
a Source ref. in their book :
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...30&version=NCV

eg. essau Vs jacob 2nd
eg. perez Vs. zerah 2nd
eg.ishmaelVs. isaac 2nd
^ ^
Basically judiasm does not see the first born as being
in line for inheritance, but the second born.
(as in examples given)
why ?:
At one time first born were sacrificed to their gods[/COLOR]
eg. isaac Sarah's 1rst, Ab's 2nd
why? :
in order to kill all the
first born, so the Kings/gods would not have
any opponents to the 'throne'.
eg. baby jesus
eg. THE (Massacre-Of-The-Innocent)

Bottom line:
by denying any first born inheritance
to any 'power'/ 'throne'.
(gives room for infiltration)

THAT IN ALL IS THE MEANING OF THE red-string.
It is a CULT not a religion

Last edited by ToneDeaf; February 20th, 2018 at 12:41 AM.

Thread