VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 18th, 2018 #341
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
The Pinellas county sheriff also threatened to kill ccw permit holders as well before if open carry was passed.
I forgot which department he was from but a high ranking cop said that it's not only a right but a duty for citizens to get a CCW. It's enough the media and nigger filth like BLM have been waging a war against the police, we shouldn't.

Old January 18th, 2018 #342
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
I forgot which department he was from but a high ranking cop said that it's not only a right but a duty for citizens to get a CCW. It's enough the media and nigger filth like BLM have been waging a war against the police, we shouldn't.
The badge fags are waging war on us, not vice-versa.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 18th, 2018 #343
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Also, needing a permit is unconstitutional as well and puts you in a database so the blue niggers already know you got a permit. Floriduh will never have permit less carry or lax gun laws like Missouri, West Virginia and Kansas all very white states have for example. No permit needed for concealed carry and only a few places require a permit to openly carry.

The law enforcement down here in FL mostly hate legalized concealed carry and will disarm you during interactions with them. In Missouri it is rare on a traffic stop to disarm the person. Most don't even care. Here in FL they will call for backup and disarm you and run the serial number. Check it out on youtube as well with Floriduh Highway Patrol.

The FL Sheriffs Association is against open carry and carry in schools. The bill failed in committee again a few weeks ago.

FL Has a couple pro gun sheriffs like Sheriff Ivy, but a majority of them hate the common guy having guns.

If you're into firearms then move to a very white state. Notice most southern states don't have permit less carry except for Missouri, West Virginia, and Mississippi. Other than those 3 states, Gotta go out West or the rural North East for lax gun laws.

Old January 18th, 2018 #344
Man of the road

I imagine the reason the southern states don't have permit-less carry is because it's a way to keep guns out of the paws of niggers considering most of them can't pass a background check.

Old January 18th, 2018 #345
Tony Boone

Quote:
I imagine the reason the southern states don't have permit-less carry is because it's a way to keep guns out of the paws of niggers considering most of them can't pass a background check.
Alabama and Mississippi both have Open Carry laws allowing one to openly carry a holstered pistol or handgun without a permit.

Mississippi also has open carry in an automobile.

Old January 18th, 2018 #346
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The badge fags are waging war on us, not vice-versa.
Very true. I will be posting on this with proof soon.

Old January 18th, 2018 #347
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Mississippi is a permit less concealed and open carry state. You no longer need a ccw permit to carry a firearm in Mississippi and that is the most nigger fuxxated state in the union.

Out of all the states that have permit less carry, all of them are rural states. Missouri is the most populated state with it but outside of stl and KC it's rural.

Stl is nigger fuxxated yet they passed it. They have large super majorities in both chambers and they overrode the democrap governor.

St. Louis police were very against the law, but the citizens of Missouri were very vocal about passing permit less concealed carry and were clogging their senator and reps phone lines and emails.

Missouri is also deep red republican. out of 163 house seats, democraps hold only 46 seats and in the senate out of 34 seats they hold only 9 seats.

Alabama passed it in the senate this year, constitutional carry but it went nowhere in the house. Law enforcement was against it. One sheriff said they needed the permit money that permits brought his department.

Old January 18th, 2018 #348
Tony Boone

Quote:
Mississippi is a permit less concealed and open carry state. You no longer need a ccw permit to carry a firearm in Mississippi e captive.apple.com out of 34 seats they hold only 9 seats.

Alabama passed it in the senate this ...
Alabama is open carry only and no vehicle open carry.

Mississippi is open carry and vehicle open carry.

A cop told me that Mississippi is not permit-less concealed carry state. Do you have any authority to support your statement above?

Thanks!

Old January 18th, 2018 #349
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Alabama is open carry only and no vehicle open carry.

Mississippi is open carry and vehicle open carry.

A cop told me that Mississippi is not permit-less concealed carry state. Do you have any authority to support your statement above?

Thanks!
Yes. Via NRA. Passed in MS in 2016. Btw don't believe blue niggers when asking for advice on laws. My county sheriffs office thinks you need a permit to have a firearm concealed in a container inside a car here in Floriduh when that is simply not the case. You can have a firearm concealed in the center council for example in FL and not need a ccw permit.

I have no doubt a badge fag told you that and is simply ignorant of the law or just doesn't care. False arrest on stuff like this happens all the time. MS still issues permits if you want one anyway for traveling and such.

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/stat...s/mississippi/

Old January 19th, 2018 #350
Tony Boone

Quote:
Yes. Via NRA. Passed in MS in 2016. Btw don't believe blue niggers when asking for advice on laws. My county sheriffs office thinks you need a permit to have a firearm concealed in a container inside a car here in Floriduh when that is simply not the case. You can have a firearm concealed in the center council for example in FL and not need a ccw permit.

I have no doubt a badge fag told you that and is simply ignorant of the law or just doesn't care. False arrest on stuff like this happens all the time. MS still issues permits if you want one anyway for traveling and such.

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/stat...s/mississippi/

I'll look into this further. Don't need any more unlawful arrests. This is one of the issues I'm having with local cops.

Old January 19th, 2018 #351
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
I'll look into this further. Don't need any more unlawful arrests. This is one of the issues I'm having with local cops.
Also in many states having a permit allows you to carry inside more places.

Like Missouri for example carrying into a prohibited by law place such as a sports arena or college for example with a ccw permit is only a citation at the worst. Carrying into a college or stadium via permit less carry will result in an arrest. Same with a courthouse for example. If you accidently forget to disarm it's a crime in MO but with a ccw permit from any state it's only a citation for carrying inside a courthouse.

So if you're a person in MO for example and always carry then it's not a bad thing to have a permit in case you accidently carry into a prohibited location you will only get a fine instead of arrest.

I know your history with the badge fags. The thing is they can arrest us on any bullshit they like and cause you to have to spend money on lawyers even though you didn't do anything against the law.

Blue nigs can be especially bad if you live in a small town or county and they get pissed off at you. Then can make your life a nightmare when the whole dept. knows your name.

I forgot the guys name on here but he lives in WI now. I remember he posted about when he lived in Jew Jersey he had a problem with a state police blue nigger harassing him at the bus stop every morning before work and causing him to be late for work constantly because he missed the bus and pissing off his boss. Somehow his boss knew this badge fags supervisor and requested a meeting with them and then the harassment stopped.

Old January 23rd, 2018 #352
Jeffrey Smither

Badge fag story of the day from work. Today at my store, which has a small and terrible parking lot and we are a high volume store. We have a lot of old baby boomers who can't drive worth a shit and are entitled to boot. Anyway an older lady tapped a parked car so she called the blue niggers.

The 250lb lardball blue nigger shows up and parks his car blocking half the isle and people parked nearby. A guy asked the fat piece of shit to move his squad car and he said "he can't." Eventually after awhile the badge fag moved it while people had to wait. It's too lazy for the cop to park and walk 15 feet.

This floriduh blue niggers are the worst of the worst. Half are either bulked up on roids, and the other half are morbidly obese.
30 minutes to my south last year a badge fag was getting beaten on the side of the road on an exist ramp. Someone who was packing pulled over and shot the nigger for the officer when the officer said he needed his help. They badge fags still took his pistol and investigated him.

If I saw that I would have kept on driving.

Old February 1st, 2018 #353
Robert Ransdell

This is one serious miscarriage of the law that has recieved minimal attention in this area, 2 years after this upstanding White man (with 5 children) had to endure being falsely arrested after police mistook him for a drug dealer (the two looked nothing alike) he is still trying to get his life in order.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ing/995403001/

He can't get these online sites that tally people's criminal records to take his arrest off their sites.

The authorities didn't even bother to see to it that his car was let out of impound without him having to pay to get it out.

Hope he manages to win big in his lawsuit.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old February 1st, 2018 #354
Ray Allan

I think something Alex Linder wrote is worth repeating:

Quote:
Cops are scarcely better than niggers. They should NEVER be called heroes. Never. That pumps them even fuller of their basic attitude, which is: doan give no fux, i'm going home alive tonight. That is the most basic cop attitude of all. "Protect and serve" is bullshit political sloganeering, like everything that comes from government. Cops serve themselves. When you call them heroes, you increase the chance they'll shoot citizens just like you. For no reason, justified by, well, any old excuse.

Police create Safe Spaces for Donut Heroes by shooting anyone who makes them the slightest bit uncomfortable. In the end the correct attitude toward cops is FUCK THE POLICE. And that goes for Security Guards too.

Old February 3rd, 2018 #355
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I think something Alex Linder wrote is worth repeating:
Security guards are a little better. At least they're protecting actual property.

What chaps me is the freebies badge fags get at gas stations. Many have a policy of giving them free drinks and food in order to stop there for their breaks.

QT does this for example. Quicktrip is a gas station mainly in the southeast and Missouri, Oklahoma.

The QT at the corner of my old house sometimes you'd see 5 blue nig squad cars at once clogging up all the parking spaces and having a hard time parking. They go there to dick around and eat and drink all day. You'd see the same squad car there multiple times. How the fuck do they get all these breaks in a single shift?

Old February 4th, 2018 #356
Ray Allan

Quote:
Security guards are a little better. At least they're protecting actual property.

What chaps me is the freebies badge fags get at gas stations. Many have a policy of giving them free drinks and food in order to stop there for their breaks.

QT does this for example. Quicktrip is a gas station mainly in the southeast and Missouri, Oklahoma.

The QT at the corner of my old house sometimes you'd see 5 blue nig squad cars at once clogging up all the parking spaces and having a hard time parking. They go there to dick around and eat and drink all day. You'd see the same squad car there multiple times. How the fuck do they get all these breaks in a single shift?
Was this by any chance what you saw at Quicktrip?

Old February 5th, 2018 #357
Susan

What Linder said about pigs is absolutely the truth. I make no bones about my complete contempt for pigs which is based solely on their behavior around me and what I have seen on the internet. In other words, on their own despicable, self serving behavior.

Pigs are not deserving of any respect. They hold the public in total contempt and don't give a damn what effect their actions toward us has on our lives. They just do not care about anything except what affects them negatively.

They don't know the law, don't care that they don't know, and couldn't care less how this ignorance might adversely affect you. They truly are the worst of the worst. They're as dangerous as any nigger. Stay the hell away from them.

Next in line for this same kind of behavior are the county prosecutors who don't give a shit about facts, only about advancing their own career...at the expense of the hapless, helpless public.

Old February 6th, 2018 #358
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default IQ of a toddler and morality of a chimpanzee=Baltimore PD

Re-selling drugs at a profit.

Planting drugs on people.

Killing someone at a traffic stop because, 'Fuck it, I just didn't want to chase him'.

Killing someone that was going to testify in the Grand Jury hearing.

...Baltimore PD, "Baltimore's Finest"...five niggers and two white niggers are in trouble for being both cops and robbers at the same time (and killers).

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/06/u...orruption.html

Old February 7th, 2018 #359
Jeffrey Smither

Hardly anything on the white victim but media pics and obit show he was a white young man. He was driving away from the blue niggers but at a slow speed. The bubba sheriff says he doesn't want his squad cars dinged up and says just shoot the guy instead.

Just imagine if this was some spic or even the nigger the outrage.

Anyway what is alarming is what the head badge fag brags about. Typical fat, rude southern sheriff blue nigger here. For what we know the white man was scared of the blue niggers knowing he could simply be killed for sport which is common for whites to be victims.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...uspect-lawsuit

Quote:
I love this shit,” Shoupe said, apparently unaware that his comments were being picked up by another deputy’s body-worn camera. “God, I tell you what, I thrive on it.
“If they don’t think I’ll give the damn order to kill that motherfucker they’re full of shit,” he added, laughing. “Take him out. I’m here on the damn wrong end of the county,” he said.
pic of fat sgt buzzcut badge fag sheriff

Old February 7th, 2018 #360
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Hardly anything on the white victim but media pics and obit show he was a white young man. He was driving away from the blue niggers but at a slow speed. The bubba sheriff says he doesn't want his squad cars dinged up and says just shoot the guy instead.

Just imagine if this was some spic or even the nigger the outrage.

Anyway what is alarming is what the head badge fag brags about. Typical fat, rude southern sheriff blue nigger here. For what we know the white man was scared of the blue niggers knowing he could simply be killed for sport which is common for whites to be victims.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...uspect-lawsuit

pic of fat sgt buzzcut badge fag sheriff
That's about as sick as it gets....but it's all good, cuz cookies.

Nothing is worse than murder, but they also apparently like to get their rape on.

This one is being accused of four rapes (Louisville Latrino):

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ic/1074051001/

What's the punishment for shoplifting in Alabama? This woman was allegedly handcuffed and raped (Alabama Nigga):

http://yellowhammernews.com/featured...arrested-rape/

^^He confessed to 'elements of rape', whatever that means in nigspeak.

Thread