VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 27th, 2012 #1
Dawn Cannon

Default Nigers more important than Greeks

It's payback time: don't expect sympathy – Lagarde to Greeks

Take responsibility and stop trying to avoid taxes, International Monetary Fund chief tells Athens

Quote:
Lagarde replies: "I think more of the little kids from a school in a little village in Niger who get teaching two hours a day, sharing one chair for three of them, and who are very keen to get an education. I have them in my mind all the time. Because I think they need even more help than the people in Athens."

Lagarde, predicting that the debt crisis has yet to run its course, adds: "Do you know what? As far as Athens is concerned, I also think about all those people who are trying to escape tax all the time. All these people in Greece who are trying to escape tax." She says she thinks "equally" about Greeks deprived of public services and Greek citizens not paying their tax.

"I think they should also help themselves collectively." Asked how, she replies: "By all paying their tax."

Asked if she is essentially saying to the Greeks and others in Europe that they have had a nice time and it is now payback time, she responds: "That's right."
Lady, usury is a sin.

Old May 27th, 2012 #2
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

Unfortunately, working for the Jews isn't. Yet. Looking forward to the day people like this are executed in public.

Old May 27th, 2012 #3
Craig Cobb
Banned

Lagarde works for IMF intl. banking jews. She does and says what they want. How crude a statement, considering that Greece is plagued with invading niggers making horrific crimes upon White Greeks daily. Here Lagarde urges more quantitative easing for UK--in other words, more kike money flim flams.

I likw how Alex stated in another thread that Whites' problems could be solved in a matter of weeks if they right measures were instituted. More non-Whites in our countries is the polar opposite of the fix. That Lagarde pushed Nigerian niggers over Greeks says it all. We all should hope she is someday soon hung in her high heels crazy-glued on, suntan and liquidy shit dripping out her ass from a major European lamp post intersection. With a large new digitally lighted billboard explaining who she is and her jew-slavish crimes against Whites.

Old May 27th, 2012 #4
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
I likw how Alex stated in another thread that Whites' problems could be solved in a matter of weeks if they right measures were instituted. More non-Whites in our countries is the polar opposite of the fix.
Tom Metzger may actually disagree with that, as he's more of the "worse is better" and "things have to get worse before they get better" school of thought.

I think things actually got 'worse,' to gradually get 'better,' as time will tell in Greece. Wouldn't you agree? I think that's also the beauty of nature.

Quote:
That Lagarde pushed Nigerian niggers over Greeks says it all.
That's not all. Look at how Greeks are being demonized by the Jew media in the "EU" states', they're being called cheats, spongers, lazy, work-shy and being blamed for everything that went wrong.

The ol' Jew double standard, a nigger --- let alone nigger country --- would never be scrutinized (which isn't even the right term, in the case of Greece and allegations against it) over mismanagement. Then there's also the common "colonialism" and "slavery" excuse, for nigger behaviour and standards. Greece was drummed into (what would become) the EU, after less than half a century of having gained independence from the Ottoman Empire's yoke, after having endured all the degradation, humiliation and other hardships.

Quote:
We all should hope she is someday soon hung in her high heels crazy-glued on, suntan and liquidy shit dripping out her ass from a major European lamp post intersection. With a large new digitally lighted billboard explaining who she is and her jew-slavish crimes against Whites.
Breivik's way may appeal more. While the stench of shit dripping out of her ass may not stink even a tenth as much as what generally comes out of her mouth, it's still not a pretty sight (or smell). I think we're getting to the point that Whites simply don't want to smell that stench of such propaganda any more and that touching what causes the smell isn't worth it to them and that they'd rather swiftly 'flush' it and be done with it. Handling such filth would be akin to touching faeces almost. Some things are so disgusting, doing anything with it beyond swiftly getting rid of it is only the more degrading and harmful to one's health. I think the Germans also realized this, as they simply wanted to deport all Jews (initially to Madagascar).

It's funny when you think about it, now that I mention the "The Holocaust(R)": Jews find the idea of 'nazis' exterminating six million ugly hook-nose kikes extremely plausible. I wonder how many people, including revisionists, ever looked at it in that light?
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old May 27th, 2012 #5
keifer

Lagarde replies: "I think more of the little kids from a school in a little village in Niger who get teaching two hours a day, sharing one chair for three of them,

Solution:Turn the chair upside down and they will be able to fit four per chair.

Old May 27th, 2012 #6
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yevgeny Morozov View Post
Greece was drummed into (what would become) the EU, after less than half a century of having gained independence from the Ottoman Empire's yoke, after having endured all the degradation, humiliation and other hardships.
The reason for this, and for their joining NATO, was to get them away from the Russian sphere of influence.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old May 27th, 2012 #7
Max_
Banned

Do you think they are afraid? I mean what can they threaten the Greeks with?

"pay your debts to us! or else we will have no choice but to let you have self determination!"

Sadly, there is something else they could do, and that is find grounds to attack Greece, and if successfully conquered, lock it back into the global financial system.

Old May 28th, 2012 #8
Fred O'Malley
Banned

I want to see three niggers FROM ANYWHERE who want to learn anything. In America, they sit there and ignore the instructor, couldn't give a shit less. The only way to get them to remember anything, is to bribe them with a dime rock.

Tags
greece, imf, lagarde, niger

Thread