VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 18th, 2019 #1
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Default Fao joe from brad

Unblock me and lets have a straightner. Is that too much to ask? I'm a man of honour - won't use weapons, if you won't....COME ON...Message me on here. I'm in Wales from the 4th April. You aint far. Let's get it on. You can even film it...MESSAGE ME

Old March 18th, 2019 #2
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Tried everything to get Joe to go toe to toe.. Seems he will always be a troll and fucker of dogs. Here goes: 07874008445. Goes for Del too................ All witheld numbers automatically rejected...

Old March 20th, 2019 #3
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda Wogden View Post
Unblock me and lets have a straightner. Is that too much to ask?
Yes it is, we can't straighten someone who is as bent as a fiddlers arm. You are just going to have to accept that inconvenient fact about yourself and stop being such an angry little homosexual.

Quote:
I'm in Wales from the 4th April. You aint far. Let's get it on. You can even film it...MESSAGE ME
Only 100+ miles away.

And if we don't give HnH our numbers and make incriminating calls which will be recorded and used against us as evidence, he'll huff, he'll be a puff and he'll ... grass us up to our girlfriends for saying mean things on the internet about welfare queens. But he's not a grass, honest. Pay him and he'll tell you.

He'll upload pictures of our in-laws too. That'll teach us.

He'll also upload pictures of himself with his fag-hags to prove he's not gay.

What a wanker.

Last edited by joefrombradford; March 20th, 2019 at 06:56 AM.

Old March 20th, 2019 #4
joefrombradford

I wonder if the grass is going to tell my mum on me as well.

This is some gay shit.

Old March 20th, 2019 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

hey if there's someone i should be banning, let me know. i only speak english so i have trouble with this thread

Old March 20th, 2019 #6
markcrombie28

Quote:
Tried everything to get to toe to toe.. Seems he will always be a troll and fucker of dogs. Here goes: 07874008445. Goes for Del too................ All witheld numbers automatically rejected...
I've heard of you you are banned from 28 events for touching young skinz up in the bogs.

Old March 22nd, 2019 #7
Zander

Herr Linder visiting the UK section! Strange times indeed.

Old March 24th, 2019 #8
Clive Sharpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by markcrombie28 View Post
skinz
Your a phoney no wp skin would say that

Old March 24th, 2019 #9
joefrombradford

Quote:
I've heard of you you are banned from 28 events for touching young skinz up in the bogs.
I can tell you from my own knowledge that you heard wrong.

The Brüno of the movement was barred from attending one gig for his own safety.

He responded by chimping out on here and having a full-on autistic meltdown, attacking the head of security's wife, etc (ironically it was the same guy who used to defend his bad name) and the rest is history, as they say.

Aside from the opportunity to set up a stall and flog goods produced in Bangladeshi sweatshops, I don't understand why he wanted to go to them anyway. The London LGBT scene and parties at Boy George's house and in Barrymore's pool are much more his scene.

Old March 24th, 2019 #10
Stewart Meadows

Why is it that most threads here in the UK section are nothing more than clownish attacks and smear pieces against other forum members?

Is this what British "nationalism" is all about?

Old March 30th, 2019 #11
Hilda Wogden
Banned

y
Quote:
Mmmmm. If that were true, I think it would be all over the net by now. I was banned for threatening to stab someone at the ISD (another cunt like you, internet mug). The real reason was they wanted the merch sales all to themselves, and didn't want to take B & H in any other musical directions, like some of us did.

Old March 30th, 2019 #12
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post

He responded by chimping out on here and having a full-on autistic meltdown, attacking the head of security's wife, etc (ironically it was the same guy who used to defend his bad name) and the rest is history, as they say.

Aside from the opportunity to set up a stall and flog goods produced in Bangladeshi sweatshops, I don't understand why he wanted to go to them anyway. The London LGBT scene and parties at Boy George's house and in Barrymore's pool are much more his scene.
As ever, obsessed with homosexual acts. No wonder his bird looks like a geezer....

Old March 30th, 2019 #13
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post

That "head of security" you mention, is one of the most disloyal ppl I have ever met. Got his position by spying on RVF for 28. He and they will deny it now, but I was told by 2 of the top ppl in 28 - that was when myself & Mark Atkinson were not getting on. Incidentally, I too was lied to about Atki. Atki is a top bloke.

Old March 31st, 2019 #14
joefrombradford

Quote:
y

Mmmmm. If that were true, I think it would be all over the net by now. I was banned for threatening to stab someone at the ISD (another cunt like you, internet mug). The real reason was they wanted the merch sales all to themselves, and didn't want to take B & H in any other musical directions, like some of us did.
Are you deliberately telling lies? Or are you confusing it with that time you got chucked out of the gaybar, Mr "I stabbed a gay because I hate them so much"

Old March 31st, 2019 #15
joefrombradford

Quote:
As ever, obsessed with homosexual acts. No wonder his bird looks like a geezer....
Unlike some of your sex partners who were actually geezers.

So... why did you stab a gay man who you had been having sex with? And how did you get your 8 year prison sentence halved on appeal? What did you agree to do to get that?

Old March 31st, 2019 #16
joefrombradford

Quote:
That "head of security" you mention, is one of the most disloyal ppl I have ever met. Got his position by spying on RVF for 28. He and they will deny it now, but I was told by 2 of the top ppl in 28 - that was when myself & Mark Atkinson were not getting on. Incidentally, I too was lied to about Atki. Atki is a top bloke.
That head of security prevented you from getting your head smashed in. I guess he bitterly regrets that now and wishes he'd not got involved and had just let it happen.

Old April 1st, 2019 #17
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
i only speak english so i have trouble with this thread
There is English, and then there is British prole.

Old April 1st, 2019 #18
joefrombradford

Quote:
y
I was banned for threatening to stab someone at the ISD
Is that because he'd given you an STD?

Old April 20th, 2019 #19
joefrombradford

Quote:
Remembrance Day gig 2010. I believe his victim was called Alex.

Saga was playing. Whilst we were all drooling over her, guess what Homosexual Hilda Wrongun was doing?

Thread