Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 11th, 2020 #1
steven clark

Default No Mask!!! A Crime!!!

I'm in St. Louis county, where our County Executive put in a mask order last week. Wear them at all times…but a lot of people don't follow it.
So, I went into the post office to mail a package, and a woman ahead of me…older, dumpy, using a cane and dressed like Dollar Store rejects, looked at me, her mask showing only her eyes, and demanded 'where's your mask?'
I said 'the sign in front said masks were recommended but not compulsory.'
This was true, and she raised her voice.
'You have to wear a mask. It's St.Louis county ordinance saying you have to.'
"I'm not wearing one,' I sighed.
She frowned and started to fumble through her purse. 'I 'm going to report you to the police, and take your picture. You'll be everywhere.' More fumbling. She peered into her purse.
'I can't find my iPhone. I must have left it at home.'
"Well," I said, "poor you. You'd make a good spy, wouldn't you?"
She turned to the front clerk as a customer left. 'I want to report him. He's not wearing a mask.'
The postal clerk shrugged. 'We prefer you to wear a mask, but you don't have to if you don't want to.'
This made her tremble. 'I've reported this to you before. I demand to speak to your supervisor.'
She nodded and called someone, without much enthusiasm. The woman turned to me. "You could kill me. Your breath might have Corona-19, and I could DIE from your breath.'
"I'm keeping six feet away from you," I said.
"It doesn't matter. It's my LIFE!" She was quick, then went to another window to complain to the supervisor, another black, who said he couldn't force people to wear a mask if they didn't want to, etc., as I was getting my package taken care of. She grumbled about taking care of this.
As the old lady went to the door, I called out:
"Ma'am: I then clicked my heels, raised my right arm, and said 'Heil Hitler.'
She didn't look back. 'That's just what you are,' she muttered.
I got my package mailed. For good measure, I waited around the corner so she didn't get my license plate.
I'm not angry; but I think how America is changing, and how this fucking virus could create a horde of informers, especially if they threw in a reward. It reminds me of Iran, when Khomeini took over, and morality squads were formed to make sure women wore scarves and veils.
Like Michael Savage said, a mask is a form of submission. Rush Limbaugh, the mask denotes fear. I do wear one when I go indoors since it's required, but go WTF when I see people wearing them in cars.
I think we're already sinking into a police state.
I told my brother about this, and he tried to make it a joke, saying how he was asked to wear a mask, and he went 'why thank you so very much for telling me. I appreciate it.'
The woman stared back. 'But you aren't going to wear one?'
"No, ma'am, I certainly am not.'
But you see, I'm getting tired of being polite to these assholes, guys. It reminds me of a police instructor in my security class who told us 'look; Americans are snitches. They love doing it, and if you commit a crime, there's always someone who'll sing on you.'
When I told my brother about saying Heil Hitler, he said I shouldn't have done that.
'After all,' he said, 'she was an older woman. You should show respect.'
Like a lot of you, I'm losing respect for anyone from the Greatest Generation. But I do admit I didn't like saying 'Heil Hitler.'
After all, I like him, but needed something to get my point across.
How are YOU doing with the mask police?

Old July 11th, 2020 #2
Tony Boone

All you have to do is state that you have a medical exception\exemption (Asthma maybe? ) to the mask order. Those orders usually have exceptions for medical reasons. That usually shuts people up for me.

I would not divulge any of your health information. It’s no one’s business but yours and your doctors.

Old July 12th, 2020 #3
Ray Allan

A store clerk at a customer service desk tried to make me wear one the other day, and I nonchalantly replied, "You're wearing a mask, so you should be OK."

That went over his head, of course. So then he tried to hand me a mask saying, "I'm sorry sir, but OSHA says we have to wear them and there is a mandate from the governor saying you have to wear one in the store."

"It's a mandate, not a law," says I. "You're a store clerk, not a cop. And that means I don't have wear a mask if I don't want to."

"I'm sorry sir," the clerk robotically replied. "You need to wear a mask inside the store."

"Then I guess you don't need my business that badly," I said, and walked out.

Apparently we are now living in East Germany. The spies and snitches will only increase.

Boycott and don't give fucktards like this your business if this is what they are going to do. Maybe when they start losing customers and money from this bullshit, it might stop, but I'm not holding my breath.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 12th, 2020 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking bahhhh bahhhh

Old July 12th, 2020 #5
steven clark

Default No Mask!!! A Crime!!!

Again, what's interesting is that for all the Antifa doxing, this old fart was willing to do it as well. But as jeffery Smither noted, in Florida, the oldies are the ones caught up in the masks. I think we're getting very close to having government informers, like Cuba has 'block watchers' to keep an eye on people, and a lot of oldies would relish this.

And if three is a bounty for calling out someone, it will skyrocket.

As it is, this jerk we have in charge if St. Louis County will have us in the things until Christmas. Primaries are coming up, and he is shown taking a knee for BLM. An opponent is a 'progressive' who wants full racial justice, and has photos comparing Page with Trump as buddies. This guy, Zimmermann, is white (maybe a Jew). There is simply no choice.

I'm reassured by the number of people I see not wearing masks with their children, family, etc., but people have little say. We're under a CDC tyranny.

Old July 15th, 2020 #6
Ray Allan

Well, I went into Grocery Outlet the other day and tried the "I have asthma" thing and even produced my mom's old asthma inhaler. Almost immediately, I was confronted by three store employees, including the manager, who told me to put on a mask. They were quite aggressive and bullying about it, and threated to make me leave the store if I didn't comply. My story of having a medical condition fell on their deaf, dumb ears, all I got was a prerecorded message about OSHA again, giving them bad marks for customers with no masks. I ended up not putting on the one offered to me and was allowed to finish shopping. Upon leaving the store one of the aggressive, bullying clerks told me to have a nice day. I told him to go fuck himself and left. Needless to say, I won't go back there again, they've lost a long-time customer.

Okay, this appears to be a losing battle on my part. I have to go the grocery store because I have to eat. To hell with going to any other retail business right now. So what I will do is go inside maskless, and wait for an employee to confront me and take a mask if he offers one. The I will tell him to go fuck himself and proceed with my shopping. I can't scream and yell at the governor for his idiotic state mandate, but I can still be as rude and abusive as possible to the little flunkies who carry out the edict. Maybe my verbal abuse will make them think about this bullshit (maybe a little) and make them as miserable as they are making me.

Old July 15th, 2020 #7
Tony Boone

Alabama has a continued mask scam ongoing and there is a flyer regarding it.
Read number two.
There is even a religious exception.

I think it’s how you tell them. You must state that you have a recognized medical exception to the mask order. Do not discuss your health with them or try and convince them. Either they honor the exception or violate the mask order themselves.

Read the first sentence of number five. That is the extent of the order here. It’s clearly not a requirement but is encouraged. And I’m not a “business” and won’t get into anyone else’s.

Last edited by Tony Boone; July 16th, 2020 at 08:36 AM.

Old July 15th, 2020 #8
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

I wear a mask in stores but I never put it over my nose so that I can still breath normal, so far no one has messed with me over that.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; July 16th, 2020 at 03:30 AM.

Old July 15th, 2020 #9
Jeffrey Smither

Have my own story to share, well second hand since it happened right before I got to work.

Anyway, I have a shitty part-time job at a grocery store here in Floriduh and some guy with his two kids was in the deli getting shit. For the last week we've had a stupid mask ordinance in effect in town. Well a few customers were not wearing mask in the deli and he started going off on them and even rammed their carts with his kiddie cart and kids in it. And even threatened to fight one old guy and started yelling at a lady as well when the lady gave it right back to him.

Eventually a manager came and calmed the guy down but refused to kick the non mask wearing ones out. He also refused to kick the guy causing the scene out despite hitting carts and wanting to fight and cuss at random people.

THIS is why I carry a firearm everywhere I go. A random person could attack you over somethign so stupid. If you attack me I will hit back harder.

Here in Floriduh we have a bunch of libtards who love masks. THis has happened at other places too such as the infamous costco video of the non mask wearer getting harassed and even lost his job.

Old July 15th, 2020 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Again, what's interesting is that for all the Antifa doxing, this old fart was willing to do it as well. But as jeffery Smither noted, in Florida, the oldies are the ones caught up in the masks. I think we're getting very close to having government informers, like Cuba has 'block watchers' to keep an eye on people, and a lot of oldies would relish this.

And if three is a bounty for calling out someone, it will skyrocket.

As it is, this jerk we have in charge if St. Louis County will have us in the things until Christmas. Primaries are coming up, and he is shown taking a knee for BLM. An opponent is a 'progressive' who wants full racial justice, and has photos comparing Page with Trump as buddies. This guy, Zimmermann, is white (maybe a Jew). There is simply no choice.

I'm reassured by the number of people I see not wearing masks with their children, family, etc., but people have little say. We're under a CDC tyranny.
Yep, and if you saw my most recent post, here in Florida people are getting borderline violent if you don't wear a mask to the point of assault.

Old July 16th, 2020 #11
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Yep, and if you saw my most recent post, here in Florida people are getting borderline violent if you don't wear a mask to the point of assault.
People are simply starting to go nuts from all this stress, and the plan behind it is deliberate. In my state, the mask scam is supposed to be lifted July 31, however I won't be surprised if it is continued. I'm not sure what I am going to do after that or how to handle this.

Old July 16th, 2020 #12
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking fuck the mangina mask patrol

Let 'em go nuts on ya ...fuck 'em up then go to the ER and on the way there speed dial 1-800-JEW-BOYS and sue the fuck outta them and whatever business establishment the shite happens in! I'd say 95% of these cunts don't know how to throw down, the last time I got sucker punched by some shitizen I thought I was being hit by a little girl. Is there any of you that cant take being bitchslapped or bitchpunched for a big payoff?

I roundhouse kicked that last motherfucker into a wall and finished it with a couple of quick combos when he dropped his hands, he had broken ribs and was in agony I didn't even break a sweat. My kicks still pop even tho I'm getting too old for street fighting, well I guess you're really just as old as you feel ey.

Tell 'em fuck you on the mask next time and if he or she is stupid enough to attack you make 'em pay ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; July 16th, 2020 at 07:36 AM. Reason: removed libelous shit

Old July 16th, 2020 #13
steven clark

Default No Mask!! A Crime!!

I notice that Walmart and other stores are requiring masks nationwide, and I fear the corporations are starting to compel people to obey. it's scary. Like when the corporations started putting Spanish on all their language
transactions, and what the corporations want, they get.

I get pissed that this can go on for months. I sense there is a new issue, to mask or not to mask, and it's becoming like being pro-slavery or abolition was before the Civil War. Yeah, the pro-maskers are kind of nutty, and all the hysteria and indoctrination you see aren't helping.

I get annoyed at our FM talk radio on Fox. The show hosts, purported to be 'conservatives', all all for wearing masks, and put people on the air to rant (yes, rant) at those who don't wear one. Most of the ranters are old fogeys.

I wear one when I have to, mostly in the library and grocery store, but I'm not in the store very long. The gym makes you wear one, but when you exercise, you can take it off. Imagine seeing someone doing a sweaty workout wearing a mask, and some do. At work, we don't have to wear one at our workplace, and when I walk around the building, a lot of employees stop wearing them.

Just like the damned Chinese. Seems like we were supposed to influence China with our democratic ways, but they are influencing us more.

Old July 16th, 2020 #14
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Warning: You will be triggered.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; July 16th, 2020 at 04:48 PM.

Old July 16th, 2020 #15
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
the oldies are the ones caught up in the masks. I think we're getting very close to having government informers, like Cuba has 'block watchers' to keep an eye on people, and a lot of oldies would relish this.
Anyone who has ever lived in a place controlled by a Home Owner's Association knows well that it's always the old hags that are constantly walking around looking for violations to report. Now they feel that same duty and authority everywhere.

If we had just ignored the whole virus and let it spread from the get-go, it would all be over now and the only loss would be a couple hundred thousand old people who were already at death's door.

Remember, .gov admits that 95% of people who test positive won't even know they had the shit. And 4.6% will have a mild cough for a few days.

All of the whining and public service announcements/mandates about masks now all say "it's not about YOUR health...think about the old people." Sorry, not sorry. Let 'em die already.

Old July 16th, 2020 #16
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
I wear a mask in stores but I never put it over my nose so that I can still breath normal, so far no one has messed with me over that.
I do the same in grocery stores. I go along with it because the mayor mandated it for them and I don't want to cause them any problems (they could get fined).

I have had a couple of bitchy male Boomers yell at me because it isn't over my nose. I reply that I can't breathe if it is. It is sort of true. I have a difficult time breathing with it on my nose and my whole lower face gets really sweaty.

They shut up when you say that. I have no idea what they are, but I have read there are some conditions where people can't wear the things at all.

The ironic part is I am fishing out a filthy mask that has been in the bottom of my purse for weeks. I can only imagine what bacteria I'm exposing these idiots to. I'm not afraid of the Wuhan as my immune system is great. I have never had the flu and it's been almost 12 years since I had a cold.

Old July 16th, 2020 #17
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Let 'em go nuts on ya ...fuck 'em up then go to the ER and on the way there speed dial 1-800-JEW-BOYS and sue the fuck outta them and whatever business establishment the shite happens in! I'd say 95% of these cunts don't know how to throw down, the last time I got sucker punched by some shitizen I thought I was being hit by a little girl. Is there any of you that cant take being bitchslapped or bitchpunched for a big payoff?

I roundhouse kicked that last motherfucker into a wall and finished it with a couple of quick combos when he dropped his hands, he had broken ribs and was in agony I didn't even break a sweat. My kicks still pop even tho I'm getting too old for street fighting, well I guess you're really just as old as you feel ey.

Tell 'em fuck you on the mask next time and if he or she is stupid enough to attack you make 'em pay ...
I carry so my pistol will be coming out if I'm attacked.

Old July 16th, 2020 #18
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

All I know is if a customer or anyone hurt me at the shitty store I work part time at I WILL sue them.

Not at my store, but the other nearby grocery stores at my chain people have tested positive for Kung FLu, many of them. If they ever demand that I take the Kung Flu test I will refuse. Then I will sue them if they fire me for not taking the test if I don't feel ill!

Old July 17th, 2020 #19
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking there's gonna be a stam-pede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I carry so my pistol will be coming out if I'm attacked.
The kwan herd is being driven insane by an unreasonable fear of a flu virus, its laughable.

Do what you have to do to protect yourself from these mindless idiots.

And that includes wallet fattening litigation ...morons shouldn't have money, they don't know what to do with it.

So far, 2020 is doing a good job of separating the worthies from the worthless. This period of social disorder is a gift if you know how to take advantage of it and profit while investing some of what you gain to destroying our enemy.

Last edited by T.Garrett; July 17th, 2020 at 12:47 AM.

Old July 17th, 2020 #20
Chris Harrison

As I'm from California you can imagine the shit that goes on around here..

I will not bend to these ridiculous mask mandates... except in grocery stores unfortunately.

I see people walking around the park with masks even if they are 10s of yards away from other people and many of the people exercising. It's ridiculous indeed.

Thread