Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 7th, 2020 #1
alex revision

Default Emails show 'offensive' Calgary police coin was approved by former chief

Emails show 'offensive' Calgary police coin was approved by former chief

Dec 07, 2020

A coin depicting a bullet hole through a skull that was removed from circulation by the Calgary Police Service after coming under fire in October was originally approved by former chief Rick Hanson and condoned by other members of CPS leadership, internal emails show.

Calgary police stated the challenge coin was “obviously offensive” after images began circulating on social media two months ago, leading to criticism of the design as well as questions about the relationship between CPS and communities who feel unsafe around law enforcement.

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local...y-former-chief

Old December 7th, 2020 #2
justin c

Kurtz:
We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!

Old December 7th, 2020 #3
Ray Allan

Something like this isn't surprising with the militarization of so-called "law enforcement" and the fact most blue niggers came straight from the ranks of the green niggers. The two groups are now nearly indistinguishable in their mentality, behavior and dress.

Fuck all blue nigger scum. The biggest armed criminal gang around.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 7th, 2020 #4
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Fuck all blue nigger scum. The biggest armed criminal gang around.
I am coming from the state where lads who you call blue nigger became "criminals" and create new state with completely ignoring laws of ex-Yugoslavia and they are today also not tolerant for non-white immigrants what is reason why we are attacking in EU parliament. Be real,serious WN organization never existed and blue niggers are intelligent then our white trash gangsters. They as military have serious selection within their ranks. When we are comming in history,she shows to us how blue niggers created Third Reich and only survived fascist state after ww2. Today WN's are mainly bad copy of real White warriors who had support by blue niggers and has made revolution.

I do not have problems with police because I respect all laws in my state and do not want to be part unintelligent so-called pro-white of criminal gangs. About so-called green niggers,I think that without guys as Henry Ford,Trump,Kennedy you can not have serious political way because people want jobs what means that you must be respectful green nigger. I am long time member here and main reason why people left WN movement is because they saw lot of dumb people among us who would not pass eugenic selection I think.

I can give example how our section on Stormfront one year came in media and it was typical operation by agent-provocateur. One member gave list of influental Jews, in our state and then secret services start to search who we are after leftist media shows that. Also I had problem with hacking who want that you pay them money in bitcoin,after I rejected it,they put me strong virus who can destroy my whole computer but I succesfuly solve problem. I hope that I help members here what they can expect if they are controversial on internet. Always be legal and do not have fear of partisan actions who want to provoke system against us.

Last edited by Fico; December 7th, 2020 at 04:15 PM.

Old December 7th, 2020 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
I am coming from the state where lads who you call blue nigger became "criminals" and create new state with completely ignoring laws of ex-Yugoslavia and they are today also not tolerant for non-white immigrants what is reason why we are attacking in EU parliament. Be real,serious WN organization never existed and blue niggers are intelligent then our white trash gangsters. They as military have serious selection within their ranks. When we are comming in history,she shows to us how blue niggers created Third Reich and only survived fascist state after ww2. Today WN's are mainly bad copy of real White warriors who had support by blue niggers and has made revolution. I do not have problems with police because I respect all laws in my state and do not want to be part unintelligent so-called pro-white of criminal gangs.
I cannot speak for what went on in a Balkan country under communism, but you obviously do not live in present-day America. America in 2020 is now nearly a Soviet-style police state. This coronavirus hoax isn't helping with that, either. The cops in this country are not on the side of White people. They are tools and bitches of the state just like the military. They traded their Whiteness for a government paycheck like all other servants of government. If you don't believe me, take a look at the 'Pigs Pigging Piggily' thread in the Crime Center sub-forum on the main page to get an idea of the behavior of "law enforcement" in this country today. You say you respect all laws in your state. Well, that doesn't mean jack shit to me or to them, it's not going to save you.

Blue niggers created the Third Reich?? No, White men who loved their race and nation created the Third Reich.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 7th, 2020 #6
Fico

Belive me,USA is most tolerant land of pro-white activists who are not criminals. In my ex-communist state secret services from communism works still in democracy and they do not allow any kind of pro-white activism. Whites in America have colonist mentality still and they know that they are descendants of Europeans who conquer that continent.

Yes,they have White guilt but still are not repressive as our police.
They allow you to be on forum but they do not allow organization because according to our laws it is same as mafia. Of course that they allow anti-immigrant controlled opposition activists who are against Islam and for Christians including non-whites around the world as Orban for example.

However,I do not have pesimistic views,I belive that will Whites solve problems among themselves. Franco's Spain is example how is all possible in world policy if nation have will. It is about mental program among blue niggers,not about force and most powerful mental program is religion without doubt who Whites msut have if they want to survive.

Program of white religions are powerful then program of desert non-white Christianity. We have enough intelligence for White order but it depends about our will and yes it is possible that blue niggers can be on our side if we give to them enough quality arguments. The problems is only if whole police become non-white and start race war against the White race. I belive to the White police because they are White it is racial loyalty.

Last edited by Fico; December 7th, 2020 at 05:03 PM.

Thread