Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 22nd, 2006 #21
Chain

Is anyone going from WV or VA with whom I could ride along and back?
I am now in Marlinton and willing to film and get interviews, assuming I can get a roundtrip ride and tickets are still available.

Old March 1st, 2006 #22
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Reports are in that this was the biggest amren conf to date with in excess of 300 attendees. Prof Phillipe Rushton gave a good speech on developments in sociobiology. The other speakers are reported to have spoken well also.

I wonder how many if any of those 300+ were Jews. Amren serves a purpose but letting Jews put their camel-noses in under the tent is a mistake.

Did anyone attend?

Old March 1st, 2006 #23
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

get a load of this

Quote:
Activists criticize Hyatt for hosting white supremicist group
By MATTHEW BARAKAT
Associated Press Writer
February 24, 2006
McLEAN, Va. -- A conference sponsored by a group that argues whites are superior to blacks will be held this weekend at the Dulles Hyatt, prompting criticism of the hotel chain for hosting the event.

The American Renaissance conference is being held at the hotel in Herndon, near Washington Dulles International Airport. It is sponsored by the Oakton, Va.-based New Century Foundation, whose leader, Jared Taylor, says the white race is losing its identity in America due to multiculturalism and immigration.

Student activists at George Mason University organized a phone campaign to try to get the Hyatt to shut its doors to the conference, which it has hosted in previous years.

Tariq Khan, a GMU junior who has held anti-war protests at the school, said the students are focusing more on the Hyatt than American Renaissance.

"We're not going to change their minds," Khan said of the conference attendees. "We're trying to expose Hyatt for hosting a white supremacist conference. We're not taking away their freedom of speech. We're letting people know that Hyatt is supporting these people."

Hyatt spokeswoman Lori Armon said the opinions of those at American Renaissance "do not necessarily reflect those of Hyatt Dulles or Hyatt Corporation. However, we do not discriminate against any of our guests or organizations with which our guests are affiliated."

Taylor said he expects about 250 people to attend the biennial conference.

One featured speaker is Nick Griffin, chairman of the right-wing British National Party. Griffin was charged in the United Kingdom with inciting racial hatred in speeches that, among other things, branded Islam as a "vicious, wicked faith." He was acquitted on some charges and the jury deadlocked on others. Prosecutors plan to retry him on the outstanding charges.

Taylor said he disagrees with Griffin's assessment of Islam but that the two share an anti-immigration philosophy.

"He wishes to keep Britain British, and God bless him for it," Taylor said.

Taylor wrote last year in his American Renaissance magazine that the chaos in New Orleans in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Katrina "does have a moral for anyone not deliberately blind. The races are different. Blacks and whites are different. When blacks are left entirely to their own devices, Western Civilization--any kind of civilization--disappears."

Taylor said he does not view himself as a white supremacist even though he believes whites are genetically superior to blacks.

"If anything we're yellow supremacists because the IQ data, the general social dysfunction data suggest that Asians are superior to whites," he said in a telephone interview.

Taylor also said he objects to labels of his organization as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center and others.

"I use the analogy that I love my children more than I love your children. That doesn't mean I dislike your children," he said. "Race is like an extended family."

He said the only policies he promotes are an end to anti-discrimination laws and an end to immigration.

Mark Potok, director of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Project, said the American Renaissance conference has become increasingly important in the world of white supremacists.

"They're a rather unusual hate group. They're definitely more highfalutin than most," Potok said. "But if you really look at the message, what they're saying is that civilization was built by white people and is being destroyed by black and brown people."

Old March 2nd, 2006 #24
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

wow check this out.

http://www.forward.com/articles/7430

Quote:
LETTER FROM HERNDON, VA.
White Nationalist Conference Ponders Whether Jews and Nazis Can Get Along
By JONATHAN TILOVE
March 3, 2006
For the small, hardy band of right-wing Jews who attended this past weekend's American Renaissance Conference, the biennial gathering of white nationalists ended on a sour note.
The events Saturday, February 25, passed without major incident. But then, late Sunday morning, none other than former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke approached the microphone on the floor during the question-and-answer session for French writer Guillaume Faye. After congratulating Faye for stirring remarks that "touched my genes," Duke asked if there weren't an even more insidious threat to the West than Islam.
"There is a power in the world that dominates our media, influences our government and that has led to the internal destruction of our will and our spirit," Duke said.
"Tell us, tell us," came a call from the back of the room.
"I'm not going to say it," Duke said to rising laughter.
But Michael Hart, a squat, balding Jewish astrophysicist from Maryland, was not amused. He rose from his seat, strode toward Duke (who loomed over him like an Aryan giant), spit out a curse — "You f...ing Nazi, you've disgraced this meeting" — and exited.
As it happens, only a few minutes earlier Hart, a mainstay of American Renaissance conferences, had been trying to reassure Herschel Elias, a first-time attendee from suburban Philadelphia, that he should not let his observation that the meeting was "infiltrated by Nazis and Holocaust deniers" ruin his impression of American Renaissance.
"The speakers aren't Nazis," Hart assured him. "Jared isn't a Nazi."
Jared is Jared Taylor, editor of American Renaissance magazine. He founded the publication 1990, and since 1994 he had sponsored the biennial conference that bears its name. A former liberal, Taylor is glib, gracious and genial, capable of putting his white nationalism in the most benign and commonsense terms.
"We mean well to all people," he said in his address at this year's conference, "but our own people come first."
The conference has attracted ever larger crowds, with this year's event drawing about 300 people — all white (no more than 5% Jewish) and most of them male. The attendees are united by a common belief in black intellectual inferiority, opposition to non-white immigration and ardor for maintaining America's white majority. By the end of this seventh biennial conference, however, the delicate state of his coalition seemed apparent.
Hart, who spoke at the 1996 conference about his plan for a racial partition of the United States, said that Taylor now had to face the fact that he must purge the Nazis or lose the Jews. "He can't expect Jews to come if there are Nazis here,'' Hart said.
And therein lies Taylor's dilemma.
From the start, he has been trying to de-Nazify the movement and draw the white nationalist circle wider to include Jews of European descent. But to many on the far right, taking the Jew-hatred out of white nationalism is like taking the Christ out of Christmas — a sacrilege. Actually inviting Jews into the movement is an act of lunacy, or betrayal, to them.
Still, just before dinner Saturday, Taylor sounded resolute.
"Ultimately, for all the things I care about to happen, Jews must be part of the movement," he said in an interview. The reason, he added, is that Jews have influence and are widely seen as "the conscience of our society."
For example, Taylor said, without Jewish support it will be nearly impossible to restrict immigration. Besides, the conference organizer said, as far as he is concerned, a white Jew is white.
In its dossier on Taylor, the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Review speculates that his conspicuous lack of antisemitism "may be related to his wife, who some in the movement have said is Jewish." The Atlanta-based organization, which monitors hate groups, has described Taylor as "the race hater."
"What kind of 'intelligence' is that?" Taylor asked. He said that his wife, Evelyn Rich, is not Jewish.
According to the Intelligence Review: "Evelyn Rich became well known because of her 1985 and 1986 interviews of Duke, conducted as part of her dissertation research... [which] were used by anti-Duke forces to make radio ads attacking Duke during his run for Louisiana governor in 1991." This may help explain the wary relationship between Duke and Taylor, opposites in many ways.
In May 2003, American Renaissance published a piece by Michael Berman about his racial awakening, headlined "I Was a Red-diaper Baby."
Son of a card-carrying Communist, Berman marched on Washington with Martin Luther King Jr. But, he wrote, that was before two of his sisters were raped by black men and before he served eight years as the dean of boys at Brooklyn's George W. Wingate High School, where "we averaged five arrests a day." These days he attends American Renaissance conferences, and this year he brought a likeminded former teaching colleague to serve as his shabbos goy.
"It has not been easy for me as a New York Jew, embracing the views that I do. I am regarded as a pariah," Berman wrote in his 2003 essay.
Four of the 10 speakers were Jewish at the first conference in 1994 in Atlanta, including New York writer Lawrence Auster and City College philosophy professor Michael Levin. The after-dinner speaker that year was Rabbi Mayer Schiller, a teacher at Yeshiva University High School for Boys who believes in racial separatism. Schiller brought a cadre of yeshiva students with him. Kosher dinners were provided.
At the 2000 conference in Herndon, Robert Weissberg — a political scientist who then worked at the University of Illinois — delivered a speech titled "Jews and Blacks: Everything the Goyim Want To Know but Were Afraid To Ask." His thesis was that although Jews and blacks loathe one another, Jews remain frightened of the white right.
Weissberg delivered his remarks with his trademark blend of erudition, Yiddishisms and Borscht Belt timing. He was not a big hit. Taylor heard the complaints: "Now the Jews want to take over this, too."
Weissberg, who is living in New York once again, keeps coming to the conferences. He enjoys the open talk about race, perhaps also the whiff of intellectual danger. At the Saturday morning session, the man sitting next to him doodled on his pad: "No good Jew."
Despite such sentiments, Taylor is not the only one looking to include Jews.
Gordon Baum, the amiable, chain-smoking CEO of the Council of Conservative Citizens, said that his organization has good Jewish members, including a member of the board from St. Louis. "We're in Mensa together," Baum said. He also said that obsessing over Jews "sidetracks you from the real issue."
But Louis Calabro, a retired San Francisco police officer who heads the European/American Issues Forum in the Bay Area, said his sense is that most of those at the conference consider Jews a problem. He revealed that, in his own experience, any time he does anything to rally white European American pride, those who object are almost invariably Jews.
There is also the question of whether any subordination of antisemitism is merely strategic.
Nick Griffin has been credited with trying to root out antisemitism from the British National Party, which he leads. But in answer to a question at the recent conference, he said: "The proper enemy to any political movement isn't necessarily the most evil and the worst. The proper enemy is the one we can most easily defeat.''
Faye, the French writer, offered a similar response to Duke's not-so-veiled reference to Jews.
"The danger of the Jews is not the same as danger of the Arabs,'' he said. He continued: "The Jew is" — and here he had to have Taylor interpret a French expression — "the hole in the dike."
"The water is immigration," he continued. "We must fight on two fronts, but not by the same means. We must be very acute in our strategy. The best thing is to not speak about the Jews. They don't exist. For me, they are like Eskimos."
Not everyone at last weekend's meeting could stay cool on the Jewish question. Before Faye spoke, Michael Matthews, an attendee from New Jersey, passed Michael Berman in the hotel foyer.
"Are you a Jew?" Matthews demanded. "I don't think you should be here."
Berman was hurt.
"You see, there's no home for me,'' he sighed after Matthews had left. "I'm like a black sheep here and everywhere I go."

Old March 2nd, 2006 #25
Warlord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Only Whites can save Whites. I suppose that Jared thinks that involving Jews will provide him some cover and, also, some of the rank-and-file Jews who have to deal with bottom-of-the-barrel muds on a daily basis are receptive to pro-White attitudes (niggers on the attack don't trouble themselves with subtle racial nuances when they see White skin) than the King of the Hill yids who control things and live in $168 million mansions in the Hamptons.

The Warlord

Old March 2nd, 2006 #26
Abzug Hoffman

Naturally a former card carrying communist would be today an ardent 'white nationalist'. His former commie buddies are running the White House, the globalist/no borders movement, the Green Movement, the Peace Movement and really, anything that moves has a little commie jew inside making it move!

Old March 3rd, 2006 #27
WhiteWizard777

I think that there are a few points we should remember. Most white people are not aware of the harmfull things done to our society by the Jews. To them the blacks are the main problem. Thats where I was 10 years ago. It took reading the National Alliance report "Who Rules America" and David Dukes book, "My Awakening" to really open my eyes to the fact that the Jews hold many positions of power and use that power to make America more the way they want her to be. I think Jared Taylor and the American Rennaissance are trying to reach out to that mainstream white population who are not aware of the Jews actions and if you told them about it first off they would immediately react with the programmed response that you are lying and a "hater".

Old March 3rd, 2006 #28
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Our friend from Canada, foremost activist Paul Fromm, circulated this synopsis on the Candafirst list:

Quote:
Notes on American Renaissance Conference Speeches

[The following notes were taken by an attendee at last weekend’s American Reniassance Conference, which drew over 300 racial nationalists and others to the bi-annual conference held in Herndon, Virginia.

Nick Griffin (leader of the British National Party)

- English common law was based on the idea of guilt beyond doubt, but today you just have be "likely" to be guilty
- the recent trial, how the prosecution tried to ask futile hypothetical questions
- the elite are out of touch with common people
- police expend increasing efforts to detect "hate" crimes, and seem less concerned with public safety
- a man in Glasgow had his life ruined simply because he warned about an increase crime due to immigration
- a court ruling in 1999 stated that having freedom of only inoffensive speech is not worth having
- no one has ever overthrown an evil regime without some sacrifice
- the EU has an agenda to create "Eurabia"
- new laws are coming to prevent people from speaking out against Islam
- David Irving is one of thousands who are being persecuted every year
- newspapers are afraid to publish cartoon, in order to appease to Muslims
- BNP is the first in UK to publish Mohammed cartoon
- but our opponents can't be appeased, they just push further
- the importance of self-determination
- freedom of speech is cornerstone of democracy, Christian concept of free will
- the origin of democracy in our ice-age past
- if we limit free speech now, what happens when a crisis comes and we need the opinions of those we just locked up?
- lately, the media has been surprisingly fair, expressing concern of the fate of gays and Jews in Islamic Europe
- our hope is that a "new tribalism" among European peoples can begin
- the Frankfurt School
- the elites have let Islam come into Europe

Andrew Fraser (Professor of law at MacQuarrie University in Sydney, Australia, Suspended from teacher for suggesting that the White Australia policy had been correct)

- Mark Twain said, nothing astonishes people more than telling the truth
- leftists/academics know that they are not like ordinary people
- decline of racial consciousness during 20th century
- to reverse, we need to return to a traditional political culture
- the family, not the individual, should be the center of society
- in a multiracial democracy, you can't have a shared common interest (everyone is jealous/selfish)
- an election should give one vote per household, weighted by its size
- European culture has been more nonkinship based (less ethnocentric), and this has lead to us trusting strangers, and this in turn has been the basis of corporations and business law
- one share = one vote has been a symptom of the managerial revolution
- the ruling corporate class is less responsible today
- to reinvent aristocracy, shareholder power should be vested in a group of the more substantial shareholders, to act as a counterweight against management
- egalitarianism has infected society (out of touch with reality)
- U.S. is no longer a republic

Dan Roodt (artist and Afrikaaner writer in South Africa)

- mentioned that he asked protester outside why she doesn't go to the South African embassy to protest the thousands of rapes going on there
- for Xhosa tribesmen from the Eastern Cape to occupy the seat of power in Pretoria would have been unthinkable until recently
- during protest by Pro-African Student Movement of Azania, they chanted "Kill all whites, English and Afrikaans"
- since 1994, 40000 whites have been killed including 1600 farmers
- in 1868, there were an equal number of whites and blacks
- during apartheid, the black population skyrocketed thanks to increase in their standard of living
- most SA whites descend from a group of 40000 people who lived there in the mid 1700s
- affirmative action laws hurt the most for people of childbearing age
- it's becoming difficult for whites to enter job market, so some leave the country
- problems for Afrikaners:
-- low birth rate
-- language discrimination
-- effective tax rate is 60%
-- race laws
-- disarming laws
- SA has one of the highest crime rates in the world, murder rate is 15 times that of U.S.
- anti-racism leads to violence
- "transformation" is a euphemism for replacing whites with blacks
- the techniques of black empowerment can be spread to other countries
- Mbeki wants the world to follow SA's example
- pressure to end apartheid came mostly from the West, not from 3rd world or communism
- academia and media portray whites as evil colonialists, and downplay the plight of white poverty and victims of crime
- media pushes race mixing
- Afrikaners desire self-determination
- during question period, Bob Whitaker compared the SA's white churches and National Party with the Neocon churches and Republican party in US
- 1992 referendum against apartheid was phrased in such a way that it was difficult for people to reject, and people couldn't foresee outcome
- AIDS won't make much of a dent in the demographic problem in SA
- whites (English & Afrikaners) in SA spent much of 20th century arguing among themselves: 2 dogs fight over a bone, and a 3rd takes it from them
- SA elites sought acceptance from elites in West
- There's no point in Afrikaners leaving SA. They've invested 350 years there, and it's quite possible that the SA story will play itself out again in other Western countries, so leaving is likely futile

Jared Taylor (former liberal, now an outspoken racial nationalist and author of the book Paved With Good Intentions; founder of American Renaissance)

- we must understand our opponent, how they think
- people can change their minds. They're not evil, just misguided.
- orthodoxy is never subjected to hard questions, so it's not easy to unseat them
- orthodoxy is the default, and most people are inert and reluctant to rock the boat
- it's more pleasant to believe that society is continually progressing and not headed toward a cliff
- it's hard for most people to accept that society has been wrong for so long
- people don't like to make hard decisions
- people accept physical racial differences, but mental (IQ) differences are more controversial
- the benefits of diversity are really trivial, like the availability of restaurants
- white racism is blamed for society's ills
- major goal - to be able to talk openly about racial differences
- how do ordinary blacks think about whites? What do blacks think they need to do to succeed in society? It has nothing to do with what what white people may be doing to them.
- it's a good lesson to learn that each of us is not the best, and not feel like if you've been cheated - be honest with ourselves
- some fear that whites will exploit the IQ advantage. Not so: do high IQ blacks take advantage of low IQ blacks?
- our opponents are preoccupied with altruism, fair treatment, subtle supremacy, generosity for the underdog
- whites have always been compassionate people, interested in fairness
- we want to be seen as decent people
- today, egalitarianism is forcing us to lower our standards for performance and behavior
-- example: in a fire department, racial and gender equality is more important than fighting fires
- pointing out double standards is a form of fairness
- self-righteousness among liberals, vanity over Republicans, and especially over us
- liberals try to outdo each other in their altruism
- when it's a black perp, society looks for root causes like white racism, so we treat blacks like children --> this is white supremacy, thinking that only whites can be responsible for their actions
- survival of our people is more important than individual sacrifices
- many of our opponents should really be on our side (because we're fighting for their genes too)
- think of our ancestors and descendents, a continuum of generations, think of other white people's children (race as extended family)
- our ideas are "dangerous" because they're plausible
- don't feel angry: feel sorry for those who are mean spirited towards us
- there should be no sectarian division on the issue of evolution
- try different approaches when talking to people, there are many possible ways a person can become enlightened
- for example: we built western society; we're entitled to certain rights; anecdotes

in memory of Sam Francis
- got fired because he said European culture is the way it is because of the white race (and would have been different if Europe had not been white)
- many whites are afraid of what the truth might lead to
- but the reality is that egalitarian violence is worse than any violence that might result from acknowledging IQ differences
- we need to start with racial consciousness

Philippe Rushton (Professor of Psychology at the University of Western Ontario; author of Race, Evolution and Behaviour and many academic articles on racial differences)

- genetic similarity theory: to a small degree we tend to select spouses and best friends based on heritable factors. (Some people even have dogs that look like themselves. )
- IQ differences around the world

Derek Turner (Editor of monthly Right On! Magazine in Britain)

- gave many examples showing media and political preoccupation with race and multiculturalism
- be magnanimous, don't crow that we've always been right
- words are nice, but actions are what really count
- how did we get in this mess? People just do stupid things when they're in power (self-destructive behavior)

Guillaume Faye (French journalist and author; early member of Alain de Benoist’s GRECE; nationalistic and anti-American; fined 400,000 Euros for honest writings on race)

- we face an economic recession because of an ageing population
- a "catastrophe" is simply a change from a stable situation to a different order, not always a bad thing
- most immigrants to France cannot do work at the level of native French
- EU wants to be a superstate (reminiscent of Soviet Union)
- there may be Islamic republics popping up all over Europe
- Our society suffers: ethno-masochism, xenophilia, homophilia, abortion, miscegenation, drugs, narcissism, concern with global human rights, emasculation, racial and sexual equality
- what's next, human rights for homosexual chimps?
- global economic growth is unsustainable
- not enough water and raw materials
- our rivals are China, India and Islam: and Islam is the most violent
- the war on terror/Iraq is a trap, terrorism will escalate
- the West believes in miracles like egalitarianism
- the 21st century will see something like the Fall of Rome, but will happen faster
- we need ethnopolitics
- immigrants give nothing to us
- each to his own land
- only Western countries are so generous to open their borders
- During question time, warned of the kind of nationalism that divides
- media promotes race mixing even when where blacks don't live such as Eastern Europe
- Celtic festival in Brittany rejected Austrian celts, but welcomed African drummers
- we should be more concerned with the mentality that Jews have given us, rather than the Jews themselves: note that the protesters were white
- France perversely rewards only immigrants to have children

Sam Dickson (Atlanta lawyer; Board of Directors of Council of Conservative Citizens)

- when someone makes a sacrifice for his people, we should not be so critical of that person
- Greek independence movement starting in 1815, fighting for freedom from Ottoman Turks
- scientific truth dooms ignorant liberal ideology, and gives us an opportunity
-- examples: explaining Katrina and French riots
- NPR lies about unemployment rate to drive home idea of white racism
- racial and economic realities are starting to hit home everywhere, even suburbs can't genuinely escape problems
- we've had it good for 3 generations. Even Vietnam was minor compared to the Battle of the Somme
- average people today sacrifice everything for money
- We can provide therapy - we can put people in touch with their inner feelings
- Problems often blamed on black self esteem. Ever notice that the highest self esteem is among black men in prison? No one seems to care about white self esteem
- our race is more than just an idea
- 1 Timothy 5:8, To neglect your family makes you worse than an infidel. According to Bible, it's better to be a pagan and care about your people than to be a Christian who doesn't care for his people.
- The "nation as idea" concept is intolerant: if you don't believe in the idea, you can't be a citizen.
- The "nation as race" concept is more tolerant because it accepts all of that race, even if they don't believe in certain ideas.
- Head Start is racist, because it tries to eliminate the black people's nature, to try to get them to act more white

Old March 3rd, 2006 #29
Owain_Glyndwr
Crazed Lone Gunman

Hal Turners webcast was axed at the eleventh hour much to the chagrin of all here in Great Britain. No information whatsoever about the content, minutes or agendum of the AmRen conference is to be found anywhere thus far. The BNP website makes no mention of Griffins participation, attendance or speech even in minutiæ. Correspondances to the BNP on the matter have been ignored to date. Only scant reference on Hal's radio show to Griffins speech is all we have to go on.

Griffin has welcomed Jews into the BNP and has abandoned party policy and disavowed any intention pertaining to repatriation of aliens if the BNP come to power claiming that niggers, wogs and kikes etc add "a little welcome salt to the soup". What is the big secret in relation to the AmRen conference?.

We were so looking forward to Hal Turners webcast in Great Britain, starved of information as we are but yet again we have been betrayed by the gutless, fearfull of the kike. Hal Turner is sore vexed at the prevention of his webcast, as are we all. Jared Taylor needs to answer some questions in this matter lest we regard this AmRen conference as simply another back slapping session for the subversives of White Nationalism.

In my recent OpEd piece for a Nationalist article in Great Britain, I forcast the outcome even before Hal Turner announced that his webcast had been scrapped on the orders of internal disenters within AmRen. Critisism of Hal Turner is unwarranted and disingenuous. He tried, as per usual and was, as per usual, unsupported. It goes not without general congizance by those of us with a modicum of realism that one of the most forthright and controversial figures to the forefront of White Nationalism is yet again made base by our opponents to the detriment of all.

The White Nationalist movement internationale is laden to the Gunwhales with traitors and aggitators. Before we can cleanse our homelands, we must first cleanse our ranks.

For Race and Nation.. O-Gwr

PS: Should I change my name to 'Temporarily Banned'?; since it seems appropriate for the times..
PipPip.

From the Legend of Beenzon Toaste.

Old March 4th, 2006 #30
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Our friend from Canada, foremost activist Paul Fromm, circulated this synopsis on the Candafirst list:
Very interesting. I wonder if the White Iranians, Amazigh, Albanians, etc in PANF would be welcome at Amren?

Old March 5th, 2006 #31
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92
Very interesting. I wonder if the White Iranians, Amazigh, Albanians, etc in PANF would be welcome at Amren?
If they are Muslims I get the feeling perhaps not.

Old March 5th, 2006 #32
dkfrommn

Well, I went to the conference, and it was very emboldening. Remember last year when I was too scared to post here?

As far as Nick Griffin goes, in his speech he talked about how you don't go after the most evil and most powerful enemy, you go after the victory that will give you the most momentum. Now, I bet at least 15% of the audience were rubbing their hands thinking "that's right, not quite time to go after the Masons quite yet.", but the majority knew what was up.

I wish Alex Linder would have gone, he would have been well respected and gotten a fair hearing.

Old March 5th, 2006 #33
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkfrommn
Well, I went to the conference, and it was very emboldening. Remember last year when I was too scared to post here?

As far as Nick Griffin goes, in his speech he talked about how you don't go after the most evil and most powerful enemy, you go after the victory that will give you the most momentum. Now, I bet at least 15% of the audience were rubbing their hands thinking "that's right, not quite time to go after the Masons quite yet.", but the majority knew what was up.

I wish Alex Linder would have gone, he would have been well respected and gotten a fair hearing.

Thanks for the report, DK.

I'm curious: Did you hear any mention of Alex Linder/VNN/TAA from those at the event?

I agree, Alex should just show up. He's gaining more support every month.

Old March 5th, 2006 #34
Rounder

Quote:

Pray tell, just when has the ole "sneak-up-on-the-jews" approach ever worked ??

We know that Hitler's "in-their-faces" approach did.

To hell with the nervous nelly "play it safe, don't get too involved, go with the smart money" yellowish White men, who've self identified themselves as such.

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, all the time, is the only chance we have.

Sieg Heil and Heil Hitler !!!

Old March 5th, 2006 #35
diabloblanco92

Quote:
If they are Muslims I get the feeling perhaps not.
I get the feeling you are right, though in point of fact most are not Moslems, but Zoroastrians, Pagans, Agnostics, Christians, Athists, etc. The ones that are Moslems are hardly fundys, and look, think, act and dress like any other WNs

Old March 5th, 2006 #36
dkfrommn

I think it was in Gehlen's book (he was one of the intellegence chiefs in ww2 germany) where I read that he was opposed to Spain's entry into the war. Spain was one of the few diplomatic links to the outside world for NSDAP Germany.

The same was true for AmRen. Mr. Miller, you should've gone. You'd see that in the bar, in the lobby, in the elevator, you could've talked about the Jew all day long-- struck them head on-- and you would have been rebuked abd rebuffed only maybe a third of the time. Another third of the people would have already known all about it. The last third of the people are whom the battleground is for hearts and minds. Generally I noticed they think the Masons are behind everything.

Was VNN mentioned? One time, when someone asked me how I found out about the conference, or where I stood politically, or some question like that, I said I was a VNNer. He said, " Those are the crude guys, right?"

Speaking of that, here's something I hadn't seen reported. Guillame Faye, the french speaker, used the word Nigger quite alot. He was a funny little professor type in tweed. He had a thick accent, and Jared had to translate for him quite a bit. Someone asked him about eastern Europe.
Imagine a french accent
"Zhere are no niggers in poland. No where, not in zhe strreet, no where. But I see in a catalouge, a polish girl with a nigger. Zhe will to propaganda is zhere. It is as if Zhey are saying "Get yourself ready, for Zhe niggers are coming!!" "

Everyone busted out laughing, even the cameraman.

Old March 6th, 2006 #37
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
I think it was in Gehlen's book (he was one of the intellegence chiefs in ww2 germany) where I read that he was opposed to Spain's entry into the war. Spain was one of the few diplomatic links to the outside world for NSDAP Germany.

The same was true for AmRen. Mr. Miller, you should've gone. You'd see that in the bar, in the lobby, in the elevator, you could've talked about the Jew all day long-- struck them head on-- and you would have been rebuked abd rebuffed only maybe a third of the time. Another third of the people would have already known all about it. The last third of the people are whom the battleground is for hearts and minds. Generally I noticed they think the Masons are behind everything.

Was VNN mentioned? One time, when someone asked me how I found out about the conference, or where I stood politically, or some question like that, I said I was a VNNer. He said, " Those are the crude guys, right?"

Speaking of that, here's something I hadn't seen reported. Guillame Faye, the french speaker, used the word Nigger quite alot. He was a funny little professor type in tweed. He had a thick accent, and Jared had to translate for him quite a bit. Someone asked him about eastern Europe.
Imagine a french accent
"Zhere are no niggers in poland. No where, not in zhe strreet, no where. But I see in a catalouge, a polish girl with a nigger. Zhe will to propaganda is zhere. It is as if Zhey are saying "Get yourself ready, for Zhe niggers are coming!!" "

Everyone busted out laughing, even the cameraman.
Well, I'm happy to hear that at least one VNNer put in an appearance, for journalism's sake at least. I hope you raised some quesitons about the Jews.

More anecdotes?

Old March 7th, 2006 #38
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Somebody we appreciate for his knowledge and his wisdom, whom I will not name, said this re this amren situation:

Quote:
Deitrich Eckart's Bolshevism from Moses to Lenin:

"Every time new and promising opportunities for meddling have arisen," he
brought out, "the Jew has been immediately involved. He has demonstrated an
uncanny ability to sniff out like a bloodhound anything which was dangerous
to him. Having found it, he uses all his cunning to get at it, to divert it,
to change its nature, or, at least, to deflect its point from its goal.
Schopenhauer called the Jew 'the dregs of mankind,' 'a beast,' 'the great
master of the lie.' How does the Jew respond? He establishes a Schopenhauer
Society. Likewise, the Kant Society in his work, in spite of the fact that
-- or, rather, because -- Kant summarily declared the Jewish people to be a
'nation of swindlers.' The same with the Goethe Society. 'We tolerate no Jews among us,' said Goethe. 'Their religion permits them to rob non-Jews,' he wrote. 'This crafty race has one great principle: as long as order prevails, there is nothing to be gained,' he continued. He categorically emphasized: 'I refrain from all cooperation with Jews and their accomplices. All in
vain; the Jewish Goethe Society is still there. It would be there even if he
himself had expressly forbidden such knavery."

"With exactly the same right," I interjected, "the two of us could join a
Talmud Society. What impudence that would require! Inconceivable." "Not to
the Jew," he replied. "To him impudence has no meaning. He is only able to
think in terms of advantage or disadvantage, profit or loss. One must
approach him with a different sort of measuring stick."

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/eckart_2.htm

Thread