Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 11th, 2017 #41
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post

Hilarie Burton Remembers When Ben Affleck Groped Her: ‘I Had to Laugh So I Wouldn’t Cry’

Ben Affleck took to social media yesterday to release an official statement condemning Harvey Weinstein and his history of alleged sexual assault. But not everyone was so quick to praise Affleck for taking a stand against the former head of The Weinstein Company. One Twitter user remembered that Affleck had groped “TRL” host and “One Tree Hill” star Hilarie Burton during a recording of the MTV show, and the actress chimed in saying she has never forgotten the encounter.

I didn’t forget.

— Hilarie Burton (@HilarieBurton) October 10, 2017

Burton says she was only a “kid” when Affleck grabbed her breasts live on air. She tweeted a video of the cold open for “MTV TRL Uncensored” in which she is heard saying, “He comes over and tweaks my left boob,” presumably referring to Affleck. Her caption for the video reads: “Girls. I’m so impressed with you brave ones.

http://www.indiewire.com/2017/10/hil...rl-1201886025/
I didn't even know who she was until I googled her. She's kinda hot.

Old October 11th, 2017 #42
steven clark

Default Weinstein Jew Pervert Thread

No need to advise me carrying mace, I'll never get a thousand miles near Weinstein.
Usually, to sell a script means you have to live in Hollywood. They say you need an agent, but it's impossible to get one. Jews are masterful gatekeepers, and like in publishing, agents know what is verboten. I know one screenwriter who did a lot of work on TV. He enjoys doing it, but moved to St. Louis when he had children. He said he would never want to bring up kids in L.A.

There are contests you can enter, but they're pricey. Also, there are local and state competitions for screenplays. I won one in Missouri, but that's no guarantee your script will ever get made. Lots of winners never get anything done, although the woman who wrote Sunshine Cleaning, which won a Virginia screenwriting contest, did see her film get made, and it took years.

Then there's age. if you're over forty, you're pretty much washed up in Hollywood screenwriting. One writer I know moved from Hollywood to Denmark, because he said in Europe there's no age discrimination. Imagine if you're forty and the director is twenty-three or younger.
Then Naomi Watts, one actress, went to an audition, and the director, producer, etc., were all high.
So, Weinstein is very much in his element.
Writers are essential to film…look at all the dopey scripts and remakes Hollywood does, but they have little power. TV is friendlier to writers, but it's really tough to break in, and you have to have 1000 percent liberal/left bonifides.

There's the joke about the Polish actress who went to Hollywood and wanted to get ahead by fucking the writer.
I'm sure Weinstein had a lot of good laughs at that one.

Old October 11th, 2017 #43
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
No need to advise me carrying mace, I'll never get a thousand miles near Weinstein.
Usually, to sell a script means you have to live in Hollywood. They say you need an agent, but it's impossible to get one. Jews are masterful gatekeepers, and like in publishing, agents know what is verboten. I know one screenwriter who did a lot of work on TV. He enjoys doing it, but moved to St. Louis when he had children. He said he would never want to bring up kids in L.A.

There are contests you can enter, but they're pricey. Also, there are local and state competitions for screenplays. I won one in Missouri, but that's no guarantee your script will ever get made. Lots of winners never get anything done, although the woman who wrote Sunshine Cleaning, which won a Virginia screenwriting contest, did see her film get made, and it took years.

Then there's age. if you're over forty, you're pretty much washed up in Hollywood screenwriting. One writer I know moved from Hollywood to Denmark, because he said in Europe there's no age discrimination. Imagine if you're forty and the director is twenty-three or younger.
Then Naomi Watts, one actress, went to an audition, and the director, producer, etc., were all high.
So, Weinstein is very much in his element.
Writers are essential to film…look at all the dopey scripts and remakes Hollywood does, but they have little power. TV is friendlier to writers, but it's really tough to break in, and you have to have 1000 percent liberal/left bonifides.

There's the joke about the Polish actress who went to Hollywood and wanted to get ahead by fucking the writer.
I'm sure Weinstein had a lot of good laughs at that one.
Moved to St. Louis? Does he work on the local tv in stl?

Old October 11th, 2017 #44
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Filthy kikes are not human, how many Jews died in the holocaust - not enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cQzbfFittA

Old October 11th, 2017 #45
steven clark

Default Weinstein Jew Pervert Thread

He sends scripts to LA. That's still most of his work, and he tried to pump for a TV series set in St. Louis…Talk to Me, about a hostage negotiation team, but no takers.
That doesn't surprise me. In NYC or LA you can have cop shows galore, but in St. Louis, 90 percent of our crime is niggers killing other niggers, and I can't see a network signing on to that.

Missouri has a lousy, underfunded film budget, so not a lot gets made here. One reason so much outside Hollywood work is in New Orleans is because Louisiana has a huge film budget, they always butter up the Weinsteins, and Hollywood bosses are so insular and lazy that NO is the only out of LA/NYC location they know about.

He also is a judge at contests and teaches screenwriting, but once you're a teacher, it's pretty much a sign you've been put out to pasture.

If you remember, there was aTV series in 2000, Sheena, and that was filmed in Florida. Florida didn't exactly make a perfect stand-in for a jungle, but they tried. One woman who supplied me with some videos, lived near Orlando, and saw them film an episode in Disneyworld.
And, since Baywatch babe Gena Lee Nolin played Sheena, your eyes weren't necessarily on the scenery.

Old October 11th, 2017 #46
Pale Ghoul

Evan Rachel Wood (jewess) claims rich white men in Hollywood raped her but she cant name them

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-rapists.html

Old October 11th, 2017 #47
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
He sends scripts to LA. That's still most of his work, and he tried to pump for a TV series set in St. Louis…Talk to Me, about a hostage negotiation team, but no takers.
That doesn't surprise me. In NYC or LA you can have cop shows galore, but in St. Louis, 90 percent of our crime is niggers killing other niggers, and I can't see a network signing on to that.

Missouri has a lousy, underfunded film budget, so not a lot gets made here. One reason so much outside Hollywood work is in New Orleans is because Louisiana has a huge film budget, they always butter up the Weinsteins, and Hollywood bosses are so insular and lazy that NO is the only out of LA/NYC location they know about.

He also is a judge at contests and teaches screenwriting, but once you're a teacher, it's pretty much a sign you've been put out to pasture.

If you remember, there was aTV series in 2000, Sheena, and that was filmed in Florida. Florida didn't exactly make a perfect stand-in for a jungle, but they tried. One woman who supplied me with some videos, lived near Orlando, and saw them film an episode in Disneyworld.
And, since Baywatch babe Gena Lee Nolin played Sheena, your eyes weren't necessarily on the scenery.
Yea, that's true with St. Louis. lately it seems when the niggers try to carjack and do other shit in the county or St. Charles, the nigger ends up being made good or at least shot at. Since permit less concealed carry went into effect in Missouri I've seen a few more self defense shootings out in the county this year. Even in the city it seems to be working with more people packing I'm hearing about more niggers being shot.

LA, NY, and Chicago also have very strict gun laws unlike Missouri so there is more crime from all race types.

I'm not shocked about Nig Orleans.

For some reason Nig Orleans has always given me Jewish vibes. The Monsanto Jewish family is from that area. You know HQ in MO that makes cancerous stuff? Watch David Duke talk about it in detail.

Old October 12th, 2017 #48
NotFunny
Banned

Quote:
With satanic joy in his face, Harvey Weinstein lurks in wait for the unsuspecting girl whom he defiles with his blood, thus stealing her from her people. With every means he tries to destroy the racial foundations of the people he has set out to subjugate. Just as he himself systematically ruins women and girls, he does not shrink back from pulling down the blood barriers for others, even on a large scale. It was and it is Jews who bring the Negroes into the Rhineland, always with the same secret thought and clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily resulting bastardization, throwing it down from its cultural and political height, and himself rising to be its master.
From Mein Kampf. can you believe how prophetic this is?

Old October 12th, 2017 #49
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFunny View Post
From Mein Kampf. can you believe how prophetic this is?
Danged amazing.

You should run that by Richard Carrier, as he likely did inferior scholarship on Table Talks and Mein Kempf...missing that bit about Weinstein and the devil.

Silly scholars.

Old October 12th, 2017 #51
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFunny View Post
yeah and if trump wasn't up to it in his eyeballs in it they'd have never put him on television. to be their leader just imagine the shit you'd have to do. This guy will murder us ALL for the jews.
The judenpresse did drop that news story linking Trump with Jeffrey Epstein’s underage sex ring rather quickly.

Makes you wonder.

Old October 12th, 2017 #52
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
In a separate New York Times article the movie stars Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie alleged that they had been harassed by Mr Weinstein.
So they (and others) knew about Jewinstein being rapey, but didn't speak out or warn other women.

So much for the sisterhood.

Old October 12th, 2017 #53
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post
So they (and others) knew about Jewinstein being rapey, but didn't speak out or warn other women.

So much for the sisterhood.
Selfish, moderately-talented, vastly overpaid tools of jew propaganda. They only care about themselves.

Angelina Jolie is baseball bat to the head material. I think that she's so deranged that she can't be humiliated. I also would take with a grain of salt anything that the self seeking whore has to say.

Old October 12th, 2017 #54
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default A Tribal Matter, Why Brian Peck Still Works With Kids

Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie are second generation part of the whole cabal. They'd not be there otherwise. They don't tell on anyone until they get the 'okay', because if they did, they'd be telling on all the others.

Here's some on that: the real whistleblowers on child sex abuse get their careers taken away, and suffer consequences for fighting back. These highly hooked up people are never going to do that.

Interview with researcher on 'An Open Secret', a doc about Hollywood predators (producer was threatened with legal action):

"..Why did Arianna Huffington's husband invest $5 million in an internet startup whose sole purpose was introducing older men to younger boys? Why did David Geffen invest $500,000 in the same company? Why is Brian Peck, a convicted pedophile, a registered sex offender, accused of sexually abusing a Nickelodeon child star still allowed to work in Hollywood with child actors? Why did SAG-AFTRA threaten to sue the producer of An Open Secret after the documentary exposed a child predator high within the union's ranks? We meet Anne Henry whose research served as the basis for An Open Secret a new documentary from Oscar nominated Director Amy Berg. An Open Secret reveals Hollywood's long history of failing to protect child actors from sexual abuse. We are also joined by Gabe Hoffman who produced the documentary, and David Robb who covers labor for Deadline Hollywood.."

^^^BTW, this is to me even worse than abuse of adults, because of course a child has no ability to give consent either for sexual contact, or even to choose being in the industry or not. Their parents have all the controls over that--even if a kid likes to sing, dance, act, a parent can make a child wait to enter the entertainment 'industry' until grown.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; October 12th, 2017 at 01:17 PM.

Old October 12th, 2017 #55
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie are second generation part of the whole cabal. They'd not be there otherwise. They don't tell on anyone until they get the 'okay', because if they did, they'd be telling on all the others.
Nepotism rules in Hymiewood.

20-25 years after the (alleged) fact by these two whores is nothing more than a "me too" jump on the bandwagon move.

I'm much more curious as to how many of the jew's leading men engaged in sodomy with big jew. I'd guess a significant number of them played hide the salami with one of the powerful puftas.

Last edited by Joe from OH; October 12th, 2017 at 01:28 PM.

Old October 12th, 2017 #56
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
I'm much more curious as to how many of the jew's leading men engaged in sodomy with big jew. I'd guess a significant number of them played hide the salami with one of the powerful puftas.
Steve McQueen wasn't afraid to play that way.

Old October 12th, 2017 #57
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Nepotism rules in Hymiewood.

20-25 years after the (alleged) fact by these two whores is nothing more than a "me too" jump on the bandwagon move.

I agree. Once they get established they then come out with this in order to draw attention to themselves.

If it was that traumatizing they would have come out a lot sooner if their careers didn't pan out.

Old October 12th, 2017 #58
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Jesus fucking christ, three pages of posts debating whether the jew Weinstein deserves a bullet in the head or not?

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; October 12th, 2017 at 06:55 PM.

Old October 13th, 2017 #59
Ratatat

So I’d be interested to hear more ideas on why the Jews are turning out one of their own. If they are as powerful, influential, and tribal-minded as is thought, then surely they would realize that pushing this story against their fellow Jew mogul in their own industry could cause a lot of disruption for themselves and their plans to subvert the goyim. Any other thoughts?

Tags
harvey weinstein, jew degenerate, jew sexual phenotype, jew sexual predator

Thread