VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > Movies
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 17th, 2015 #421
Roger Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Ok what we're going for here are your favorite movies. I'm just looking for SOMETHING i haven't seen. I've seen all NBF's and most of the others. Have not seen "Deadly Drifter" at least that I can remember, or The Man Who Fell to Earth, will try that. I like movies, but I've seen all the good ones, it seems, and the new stuff almost uniformly is of no interest, as I'm adult and not interested in kiddie comic book-themed movies.
This site list the movies that you may be looking for.
http://agoodmovietowatch.com/netflix/

I linked to the Netflix category but there are movies outside of that listed.

A few that I'd recommend are ...

Blue Ruin
Broken
Get the Gringo
Headhunters (subtitled)
Tucker and Dale vs. Evil - Dark humor.
Ip Man
God Bless America (2011) - like an updated Falling Down

Dark Valley - (subtitled)this one isn't on that site. It starts off a little slow but makes up for it.

Last edited by Roger Bannon; February 17th, 2015 at 03:43 PM.

Old July 27th, 2015 #422
Alex Linder
Administrator

Two best I've seen in last few months are The Social Network and Nightcrawler. Was surprised at the comparative evenhandedness of the former, as it's a struggle between two very Aryan types (Winklevoss) and a nerdy jew type (Zuckerberg) but they dont turn it into the usual stereotype. Nightcrawler shows someone with initiative making things happen, I thought it was great. Yes, the guy is amoral but he's not lazy, stupid or formally educated. There are some really good scenes in both these movies. Justin Timberlake is excellent as Sean Parker, the guy who invented napster - there's one scene in particular I will find the dialogue from as it indirectly pertains to white politics and how people are set up.

Old October 13th, 2016 #423
Roger Bannon

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt3922798/
The Siege of Jadotville (2016)

Based on the a true story, a group of green Irish troops fighting for the UN are sent to the Congo and left to die by UN bureaucrats. Their valor covered up and never officially recognized until 2005. It's like a modern version of Zulu(1964).

Old October 28th, 2016 #424
N.B. Forrest

Joe (1970): Giant head Peter Boyle as a New York "blue-collar bigot" who howls against "welfare niggas, hippies, these goddamn kids who shit all ova everything" who meets a wealthy ad man in a bar who'd just killed the pusher boyfriend who'd given his daughter (Susan Sarandon in her first role) the drugs that put her in the hospital. They hit it off and later go in hilarious search for the daughter after she runs off again when she learns of the killing. A dramatic twist at the end that I suspected was coming, but was still quite effective.

If you want to see Archie Bunker on crank with a blasting smokepole & plenty of nekkid hippie chicks, don't miss it.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 28th, 2016 #425
Ray Allan

I haven't seen that movie in decades, but I remember Joe being a proto-Archie Bunker. One scene I recall is when he's in some upscale bar in NYC with Susan Saranwrap's father and Joe comments, "These people are standin' too close to each othah--they look like a bunch of fags."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 6th, 2017 #426
wickedsugary

Hello..

Underworld: Blood Wars a very good movie according to me. Underworld: Blood Wars follows vampire Death Dealer Selene (Beckinsale) as she fights off yet another attack from the Lycan clan and the vampire faction that betrayed her. She’s joined by an ally, David (Theo James), and his father, Thomas. It’s up to Selene to end the centuries-long war between the Lycan clan and the vampire coven, even if it means sacrificing herself.

Old January 18th, 2017 #427
Roger Bannon

Captain Fantastic (2016)

In the forests of the Pacific Northwest, a father devoted to raising his six kids with a rigorous physical and intellectual education is forced to leave his paradise and enter the world, challenging his idea of what it means to be a parent.
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt3553976/

Old January 23rd, 2017 #428
karatel

My favourite movies of 2016 are

1).La La Land
2).Moonlight

Must watch movies.

Old May 22nd, 2017 #429
Alex Linder
Administrator

Watching Straight Outta Compton (2015), angry and thinking

funny, i think a general rule of art: anger and conflict, hatred, is the main motivation that drives great art, not love

Duke really queered the mentality of the movement because he "had to" (the eternal excuse) appeal to dirt-eating southern xtian jebus faggots to get votes

"love your race" - just plain wrong

Fuck the Police, single best song out of the whole mess
second place to 187

But also feuds among broken-up members of original group - Easy E and Ice Cube leading to quality attacks (No Vaseline)

hatred of jews and the niggers they sicced on us - that's the winner not love of white race

Old July 12th, 2017 #430
Robbie Key

Watched The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring last night, the director's cut.

What a great movie. The scenery is just amazing, and the authenticity they manage to get out of the whole story is quite astounding. They mix the medieval feeling with the otherworldly very effectively. Didn't appreciate the sequels as much, but the first one is a masterpiece.

Last edited by Robbie Key; July 13th, 2017 at 03:42 AM.

Old July 12th, 2017 #431
N.B. Forrest

Fellowship & The Return of the King are magnificent; The Two Towers, just a bit of a lag, in comparison. That was the moment when CGI finally advanced to the point of enabling the realistic portrayal of even the wildest fantasy visions in a way that props & animatronics never could.

The Hobbit movies since are OK, but definitely inferior: a dragon with an English accent just doesn't make it after a Balrog & Sauron's Eye.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 17th, 2017 #432
steven clark

Default my favorite movies

A recent independent movie I saw was Dean, featuring comic Demetri Martin playing a comic/artist/something with 60's hair who is trying to adjust to his mother's death, and refuses to see the family house sold by Robert, his father, played by Kevin Kline, who is also trying to come to terms with loss. Dean goes off to L.A. to postpone things, and the movie is funny, thoughtful, and seeing how people come to terms with grief. I enjoyed its low-key approach, and
also, like a few independent films lately, it has a nigger free cast, and in fact everyone here is white.
Not a great movie, but warm and human.

Old March 10th, 2018 #433
patrickcolman

Default Pilgrimage

Pilgrimage is an Irish Medieval thriller film.

The film was released on August 2017.

All European cast using the Martial Arts of Whites.

The Crusader turned Mute Monk is awesome.

Old July 4th, 2020 #434
Jimsouth

I have a lot of miles on the road of life, behind me. I'll give you a few of my favorites ( not all, but well worth watching ). "The King of Hearts" with Alan Bates; but ya gotta find a dubbed in version, since sub titles don't cut it. Next, "The Tin Drum" ( also gotta find the dubbed in version ). Onward; "A Private Function". Then "Folks" with don Ameche. Find them, and you'll thank me later.

Old December 8th, 2020 #435
Paul Anthony
Banned

Cool "Career Opportunities" 1991

A feel good movie from the early 90's Starring Jennifer Connelly, and Frank Whaley. Enjoy..

https://lookmovie.io/movies/view/car...rtunities-1991

Old December 8th, 2020 #436
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking bwahahaha ...wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
A feel good movie from the early 90's Starring Jennifer Connelly, and Frank Whaley. Enjoy..

https://lookmovie.io/movies/view/car...rtunities-1991

Jennifer Connelly is as jewish as Barbra Streisand newbie ...first, your gaydar picks up on the sexual perversion of a long dead mural painter. Then you write that you have fucked women who looked like Pocahontas, who was a red nigger. Now you post a link to an old 'B' movie with a jewess playing the love interest of a young White male and say 'enjoy' ...get the fuck outta here you closeted joke of a twisted faggot!

Give it up Paulie, stick to giving me downthumbs anonymously.

Last edited by T.Garrett; December 8th, 2020 at 01:25 PM.

Old December 8th, 2020 #437
Paul Anthony
Banned

Talking

You're the one posts pictures of naked indian male asses.. HAHAHA And you called it "fine art!" HAHA

Old December 8th, 2020 #438
Paul Anthony
Banned

Here you go Garrett. "Beyond the Law" 1992. This movie has both mullet hair-cuts and custom choppers. There's even an indian guy, but you don't get to see his ass.. I'm sorry Garrett.

https://www.filmi2k.com/beyond-the-l...d-zakona-1992/

Old December 8th, 2020 #439
Paul Anthony
Banned

Here's one of my personal all-time favorites. "Smokey and The Bandit" 1977.

https://lookmovie.io/movies/view/smo...he-bandit-1977

Old December 8th, 2020 #440
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking puffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
You're the one posts pictures of naked indian male asses.. HAHAHA And you called it "fine art!" HAHA
I posted a pic of a mural about a historical event from 1609 that's in a Virginia State building and has been there since the 1930's. This type of art is in government and religious buildings all over Europe and the Americas.

Why are you getting so crazy over seeing male nudity in an old painting?

Heh heh.

Later Paulie

Tags
#1, movies

Thread