VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 21st, 2017 #21
Eire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
There are loads of connected people who are making shitloads of money off racially destroying their communities and states by importing turdpeople. Churches and executives, hooked up with 7-figure contracts. The best place to track this is refugee resettlement watch, some woman named Ann something. She is doing yeoman's work on this aspect of the problem, though I'm sure she doesn't acknowledge the jew driver behind it.
Yes. I have been posting her website all over the net. She is Ann Corcoran.

the address is refugee resettlement watch.wordpress . com (not linked)

She even tells folks what to do and say at council meetings to resist the resettlements. Governors don't even know who is coming. All the stats are there for each state. She asks that no one post any 'racist' comments which unfortunately happened the first time I posted the page on another forum.

Headlines there today are: Trump may increase funding for refugees in FY18 budget.

Looking forward to your podcasts.

Old August 21st, 2017 #22
Eire

It was the left who used to complain about the urban sprawl and expansions of suburbs. Now they are supporting the bringing in of excrements to further expand the suburbs in order to decrease the White population.

The Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing demands that every new complex built be filled at least 12% with nonwhites at the expense of contractors and the community (an unfunded mandate). It used to be 'the poor' but that has morphed into 'nonwhite'.

Old August 21st, 2017 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Lindercast #0002: Charlottesville and Reaction

- CNN/Fox coverage. Fake histories 1.0 and 2.0, promoted by (((cucks))) and (((leftists))).

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...ercast0002.mp3

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 21st, 2017 at 01:05 PM.

Old August 21st, 2017 #24
Robbie Key

Re: gab, they're starting up a legal fund:

The Gab Legal Fund

For over a year now Gab has focused on our core mission of putting people first and defending free expression on the internet for everyone.

We seek to offer the market a free speech-friendly alternative to the authoritarian pro-censorship offering of established technology oligopolies.

Gab has demonstrated that there is a clear market for free speech online. Our company was profitable during it’s first year of operation and recently raised $1m in an equity crowdfunding campaign to expand the core team and grow the business.

Establishment tech companies have wrongfully exercised anti-competitive duopolistic dominance in the mobile application distribution marketplace. This behavior will not stand.

We’re talking to a lot of people and firms who are motivated to challenge the trend toward institutional and cultural homogeneity in the tech world.

We’re ramping up for decisive action on the legal front sooner rather than later and need your help to make it happen. We are already actively talking to counsel. Naturally we can’t disclose much about those chats, but they’re very interesting!

The Gab Legal Fund will be exclusively designated to exploring and moving forward on all legal options.

When you support the Gab Legal Fund you are helping us take a clear message to the oligarchs in Silicon Valley: The People will not stand by and watch as you strip away the liberty and freedoms we all cherish online. Politically correct corporate morality policing and anti-competitive behavior must end and it must end fast. The free market exists precisely for issues like this, but with a duopoly controlling 95% of mobile device distribution (both software side and hardware) it becomes impossible to fairly compete.

We need your help to make this happen and look forward to sharing our journey and progress with you every step of the way.

ways to donate found on link

https://medium.com/@getongab/the-gab...d-64100c78be60

Old August 21st, 2017 #25
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Lindercast #0002: Charlottesville and Reaction

- CNN/Fox coverage. Fake histories 1.0 and 2.0, promoted by (((cucks))) and (((leftists))).

Good show as always. Don't worry so much about the length IMO, I've noticed that shorter podcasts have become more popular lately as there is a ton of podcasts these days covering pretty much everything. Tom Woods for example usually keeps it to about a half an hour. Personally I like it when you go longer though.

You say that the media went really, truly anti-white and openly hostile after nigger Martin. May be. You've followed US media longer and more closely than me, but is has also truly got even worse since Trump. If you read Salon.com these days it is all out anti-White and particularly mocking White men.

Old August 21st, 2017 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Good show as always. Don't worry so much about the length IMO, I've noticed that shorter podcasts have become more popular lately as there is a ton of podcasts these days covering pretty much everything. Tom Woods for example usually keeps it to about a half an hour. Personally I like it when you go longer though.
lot to say on this one. the L'cast has no set length, just what the discussion demands.

Quote:
You say that the media went really, truly anti-white and openly hostile after nigger Martin. May be. You've followed US media longer and more closely than me, but is has also truly got even worse since Trump. If you read Salon.com these days it is all out anti-White and particularly mocking White men.
the media have always been overtly anti-white, but it has intensified since Trayvon Martin, that's maybe 2014 i think. that's my impression from having been on the scene and studying it since the mid-late 1970s. the media certainly absolutely loathe trump, for everything he represents - normal white people. it's just that the racial hostility is more open now, more overt, more intense, and more frequent. it's unremitting. every day a new white subspecies of racism is discovered. these people are stoking a bloodlust that has already cost many lives, tho those stories go unreport save by flaherty and others

Old August 21st, 2017 #27
Alex Linder
Administrator

another media approach right now, from NBC.

Dear Mr. Linder,

My name is Sarah Fitzpatrick, I’m with NBC News. I work on longform stories and I’m interested in speaking with you about recent events and your thoughts and plans for the future.

Is there a time I can introduce myself over the phone and learn more about your work?
I can be reached at 212 [redacted].

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Sarah Fitzpatrick

you're in luck! i just recorded a 90m podcast today on charlottesville

i dont talk to girl journalists tho. well, any journos. not unless they give me 10k up front.

but you're free to use clips from the p'cast. remember to splice it to make me look super hateful!

thanks bye

Old August 21st, 2017 #28
Robbie Key

To me, the absolute lying about the so called 'Russian meddling' lacks any precedent.

The Charlottesville lying is also stunning, but that has been seen before and there was 'violence breaking out' and so on. So that can be painted in a certain way if you want to but with Russia there is NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Have they even presented anything even coming close to evidence? It is like claiming pink unicorns are outside your door asking for a discussion about Jehovas Witnesses.

The point you made about the media never (being able to) writing something like "Nazis attacked innocent bystanders", and instead keeping a passive or in their minds "neutral" voice is very telling. Everyone on here understands that if any of us actually initiated the violence the media would be going into overdrive with headlines about it. Never happened this far, not in the US and not in Europe.

Last edited by Robbie Key; August 21st, 2017 at 04:56 PM.

Old August 21st, 2017 #29
Robbie Key

The way you should think about media is: "okay, we're jews here trying to exterminate Whites - how should we go about portraying this or this newspiece or event?". That needs to be a part of your way to view the world, just as much as you look at it from a White POV in your daily life ie favoring White friends and so on.

Old August 21st, 2017 #30
N.B. Forrest

Excellent. Tons of truth; responses to just a few points from memory: Glenda Beck absolutely knows the jewscore - so for him to not only bald-faced lie about being baffled by it, but to go so far as to MOCK those who tell the truth about the the kikes killing us makes him among the very lowest lumps of race traitor dog shit on earth.

The kikes & their commie scum use big, dramatic events like Charlottesville as excuses to leap forward with their White genocide agenda: always a restriction of White freedom in their wake - and far more than ever before with this one, compared to even the Roof aftermath. Itz the same template every time: ignore & lie about what really happened; benignly label the commie gutter vermin who ALWAYS start the violence as heroic "counter-protestors" valiantly "standing up to" "White supremacist thugs".

We knew in that this would eventually happen, and said so, so don't be downhearted in the least about the kike/Silicon Valley shitlib/cuck coward crackdown. It's the clear proof of their of their PANIC. SAVOR it.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 21st, 2017 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Excellent. Tons of truth; responses to just a few points from memory: Glenda Beck absolutely knows the jewscore - so for him to not only bald-faced lie about being baffled by it, but to go so far as to MOCK those who tell the truth about the the kikes killing us makes him among the very lowest lumps of race traitor dog shit on earth.

The kikes & their commie scum use big, dramatic events like Charlottesville as excuses to leap forward with their White genocide agenda: always a restriction of White freedom in their wake - and far more than ever before with this one, compared to even the Roof aftermath. Itz the same template every time: ignore & lie about what really happened; benignly label the commie gutter vermin who ALWAYS start the violence as heroic "counter-protestors" valiantly "standing up to" "White supremacist thugs".

We knew in that this would eventually happen, and said so, so don't be downhearted in the least about the kike/Silicon Valley shitlib/cuck coward crackdown. It's the clear proof of their of their PANIC. SAVOR it.
yep. glennio is the smartiest smarmiest fuck that ever queefed. i almost get the suspicion he's enjoying his own clowny punkage.

you know i lost half my notes to faulty wiring (wet n smeared). but i forgot to say, i heard this one girl journo on NPR i think it was say overtly, re Trump's quote about good people on both sides, There are no good people in white nationialism.

yeah, you can't "judge" anybody at all...except those who defend whites. they are Evil and no second opinion allowed.

just no interest in facts. your ideology determines all that matters: what category someone's in. once you know someone's in an Evil category, then he is legitimate target for any abuse, and you neednt be factual in what you assert about him, in the most basic who-what-when journalistic sense.

we see variations on the "love your race" flyers = hate. it doesn't matter what you say or do, your actions are publicly and universally interpreted in the way that best serves the (((Agenda))). even if you're president.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 21st, 2017 at 05:30 PM.

Old August 21st, 2017 #32
StanSikorski
Mechanic

That was a very good podcast. I enjoyed every minute of it. I like to hear the road stories, the explanations of people and places as you've traveled and how current events, as they pertain to our interests, shape the experience and those involved. The length was good. Personally, I could listen for another hour or two. But I've always been like that when I first read your essays on the "technicolor" version of VNN. The podcasts just add more life to it all.

We are certainly living in interesting times. I credit you, Craig, Glenn, and many here at VNN for preparing me to not be one of those "shocked, confused, end-times, muh constitution" types that are mouth breathing their way through all this right now in some state of panic, cowed docility, or worse yet, siding with kikes.

Actually, I'm chewing at the bit for the next level. The ape savages have started to turn on the antifa cucks as evident from a video I saw last night. And soon they are going to tear down the wrong monument and itz on.

I look forward to the victory podcast!

Old August 23rd, 2017 #33
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSikorski View Post
That was a very good podcast. I enjoyed every minute of it. I like to hear the road stories, the explanations of people and places as you've traveled and how current events, as they pertain to our interests, shape the experience and those involved. The length was good. Personally, I could listen for another hour or two. But I've always been like that when I first read your essays on the "technicolor" version of VNN. The podcasts just add more life to it all.

We are certainly living in interesting times. I credit you, Craig, Glenn, and many here at VNN for preparing me to not be one of those "shocked, confused, end-times, muh constitution" types that are mouth breathing their way through all this right now in some state of panic, cowed docility, or worse yet, siding with kikes.

Actually, I'm chewing at the bit for the next level. The ape savages have started to turn on the antifa cucks as evident from a video I saw last night. And soon they are going to tear down the wrong monument and itz on.

I look forward to the victory podcast!
Thanks, Stan, good to see you around. Yeah, I like giving road tidbits, I think it makes a nice side course with the entree of analysis. I like to hear bits about different cities and parts of the country.

Old August 23rd, 2017 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator

Lindercast 0003: Throwing Fields Under the Bus

Topics: Spencer/Kessler stupidly underlined the (((media's))) false narrative (big lie) about what happened in the Heyer situation when the facts, laws and politics are on our side.

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...ercast0003.mp3

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 24th, 2017 at 05:48 PM.

Old August 23rd, 2017 #35
Sean Gruber

Best part of L'cast 0002 for me is the distinction between "Jew Narrative of America 1.0" and "Jew Narrative of America 2.0." The past 150 years of American history snaps into focus in a brand-new way through that lens.

Less talk, more action

Old August 23rd, 2017 #36
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Good shorty. Enjoy your road trip!

Kessler I don't know anything about, but he doesn't sound like he was cut out for that level of engagement. I thought Spencer would have more tactical wits after what he's been through and taken in over the last year, but again, to not stab at the (((media))) and worse yet feed their narrative is Bad Optics 101. People are needed in their positions with more understanding of how to "manage" the rats, fast on the feet with a turn of a phrase and a no-retreat fire in the belly like an exploding nuclear bomb.

White Internet infrastructure has been a need that has plagued us for a long time as we have always been at the mercy of outsiders. I remember back when VNN tried to start it's own hosting server because we got kicked off of commercial normie servers and blacklisted as a "hate site" or some such nonsense. This meant our only reliance was on a direct hookup to the AT&T/Verizon backbone. And wouldn't you know it? We were cut off from that for violating their TOS as soon as (((someone))) caught on what we were doing. Yes, we need to forget about using their (((services))) and develop our own technology that bypasses them completely.

Old August 23rd, 2017 #37
Robbie Key

It's not really surprising that Spencer would denounce Kessler and be on the defensive with regards to the potatoe chip grease woman; he's naturally a conservative and they're always concerned with not appearing bad. Now, he's done a fine job of trying to get over all that but it is still what he fundamentally is. That said, I like him and agree that he makes a good face for your movement but he's not going to be aggressive and openly going after the enemy the way you'd want.

Old August 23rd, 2017 #38
steven clark

Default Lindercast

I enjoyed the podcast, and listened to every word. I drove back from St. Louis to Boston several times and always used I80. It's beautiful country, and reminds me of Germany. Also, you're right about the small towns. I spent a night in one with its own downtown theatre, shops, an old-fashioned hotel…it felt like the fifties all over.

Also, when you enter Ohio, you really feel you're in a different region. What's real hell is going from DC to Boston. The traffic is horrible, roads in terrible shape…at least in 1994. NYC especially felt like the highways were cracking open.

Driving through NY state into Massachusetts passing the mountains is also pleasant. Massachusetts is much more rural then people would imagine.

As for the political content, I agree, and although some are calling Charlottesville a defeat, I see it as a victory. We organized a group, from what I saw, our side stood up and held their own. Also, the obvious screw-up by the police and city are apparent, and even some cuckservative people I know say the whole demo was one-sided, and the antifa should have been dispersed. I also noted Faith Goldy's coverage, showing how anarchic the streets were with no order. She got fired for reporting that.
If you don't watch the mainstream media, you see what a joke it all is, and how determined the left is to start a war. It's the beginning of America's cultural revolution, and the authorities will do nothing to stop it.

I also noted the talk shows, and how they immediately went on the warpath against any 'Nazis.' A local host here in St. Louis, Jaime Allman, a self-described 'libertarian', denounced the antifa, but said 'if I have to choose between Neo-nazis and BLM, I'll take BLM.' He's a big nigger lover anyway. Randy Tobler, a saturday morning host, is a big cuck, and had a psychiatrist on to 'prove' the demonstrators supporting the statue were mentally ill, with 'severe problems in their front cortex…' I turned it off after that.

The footage I saw of the car made a case the kid was being attacked, and bowling out is the only defense.

Like you, I've had it with TV. I only watch it when I work out at the gym, and yes, all you see are niggers on TV…especially the news shows and local news. And God, those commercials, over and over... The news reports made no attempt to be balanced, and that should show how rotten the system is, and I think they don't care to show any pretense of being fair. They're ready to crack down.
The racial hatred of whites is very much in the open, now. They're going after statues of Columbus. It's like the tension of the last twenty years is breaking open. Trump really has made them rabid. They just have to destroy him, and us. It really is Team white and Team Jew.

Old September 2nd, 2017 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator

Starting up a new round on Monday, daily writing and podcasts. Have non-political work to get done this weekend.

Old September 2nd, 2017 #40
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

I just want to put the link for the "Pure Meat! Pure Gold!" podcasts here to juxtaposition your old work with the new and link it in my signature '*':

The Pure Meat! Pure Gold! Show, AKA The "Hotdog" Podcast - Vanguard News Network

Lindercasts - Vanguard News Network

Last edited by John Smithwick; September 2nd, 2017 at 04:27 PM.

Thread